Starting Gate Ep. 02: PASTOR ROUND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well duh!" Monet blurted trying not to laugh.

"Please keep up appearances." Robert suggested to his son.

"Right! Sorry Dad." A pat on his son's shoulder sufficed. A courteous but gallant motion of Robert's free hand sent Monet toward her mother. Monet just knew she was going to get away with anything she wanted to do here. Golgotha Gospel School for Purity and Offered Truth was going to rock! Gooo G-S.P.O.T!

A clasp of his palms, the Pastor wearing a pale grey suit and tie accompanied by a black button-down shirt greeted his new residents. "My apologies for keeping you all waiting. As you must suspect I am Pastor Robert Anthony Round. Welcome to Golgotha. My favorite son there just shared your first partial class photo with me. A charming, good start. God is good!"

"Heck yes he is." Monet slyly grinned recalling her sex partner Goddard back at their hotel, however so briefly. Standing next to her mother Mona, with the boy Patton to her left Monet listened to Robert's speech. While everyone seemed distracted, she reached behind Patton and pinched his ass. He maintained a strict composure but returning the favor when the time felt right, up under her shorts at that. So much fun!

Mona hugging Greta's arm simply lost all interest in her daughter's dirty little mind. Now that she knew Greta was married to Robert it was all about her and shining for their eventual handshake. Compliments galore Mona ass kissed Greta over how handsome Robert was. Shortly before Robert had stepped out Mona had shared her own family photo of her husband Rex, with Monet and their son Mace. Oddly enough Greta found Mace attractive. MILF! Topic for another day.

After a long-drawn-out History lesson on Golgotha's offered courses and planned out missionary options later in the school year, it was all about prayer and paychecks. Mona loved the idea of Monet going abroad for one month in a selected country. Mona herself might just volunteer to be a chaperone if it were somewhere with modern conveniences. HA!

"That concludes our introduction." Pastor Round ended his part. "My secretary Maggie will pass out dorm room assignments to each of you. As you check in young men and lady, your Dorm monitor will show you around. Each Dorm room houses four residents but are large enough to accommodate enough room for study and leisure. Parents? Once you have your students out of your hair..." He pats the top of his bald head to garner laughter, "...I will be hosting a dinner party for the elders to meet other parents and worship together before your journey's home. Greta?" He lures his wife away from Mona, "My wife!" He hugs her with pride. "Greta here will assist Maggie in room assignments and any questions our glorious youth might have. Thank you all for attending."

Job done Robert began to step back toward his office until his son Chase called out, leading Monet away from Mona as well as Patton. Mona seemed stunned by the attention but knew very well Monet would quickly have a boyfriend here. Chase seemed like a lovely young man and obviously it would keep a connection between she and Greta even over the phone.

"Dad? Hold up a sec."

"Yes, my progeny?" Robert twisted in step as Greta joined them briefly, Chase motioning her in.

"I invited Monet to our home for dinner. I hope that's okay." Parents eying one another Greta smiled.

"Friday night perhaps? Evening services three days a week, meetings, softball Saturday."

"I'm fine any night." Monet shrugged. Robert winked at her; she could easily tell he agreed that she was fine.

"I'll leave the preparation to my stunning wife. Chase? My office for a moment if you please?" Robert claimed his son drawing him away. Greta in turn spoke with Monet to ask what types of food she liked. In closing the office door to avoid the calamity of students and parents lining up for Maggie, Robert turned to his son and they both performed a dance in step.

"Damn son! You move as fast as I do. That girl is delicious."

"Safe to say she's easy too." Chase laughed. "Can I fuck her in the pool?"

"Long as your mother and I can watch. Make sure your sister is aware of the new plaything."

"I'm going to have Liza take her bikini shopping."

"Good lad! Make sure Liza enforces skimpy."

"You know it!"

"Alright! Let's give Monet time to adjust to her dorm surroundings. I'll tell Maggie to assign her to whatever room she wants. She is the only girl this meeting and there are plenty of bunk availabilities for her to choose from. I've checked out Monet's family... rich as all get out. So, let's drain them dry son."

"Her folks or our dicks?" He cut up with his more than compliant father. "Dumb question...both!"

"Alright Boy! Get back out there and mingle. We have nine more meet and greets before days end. Say your goodbyes to blondie and keep her intrigued."

"No problem! Hope there's more hot girls coming in this year."

"Variety is the spice, Son."

Door opened Chase left his father to catch his breath until his next tour of performance. Golgotha was hiding some pretty deep secrets. Like many seminary academies there were dark sides to every light. Money and power often misled the weak. Just enough graduates to look good, shame on all involved. Blackmail schemes made for tight lips. Pastor Robert Round was a con of cons. Charisma kept him in business, if not in God's good graces.

Out in the lobby, Chase found Monet talking with Patton as they waited in line for Maggie. Chase winced a bit with jealousy but blew it off, all he needed was to befriend Patton, they both looked athletic. With Mona like a vulture, he concluded whatever Monet and Patton were talking about was likely innocent enough.

"So how big is your dick?" Monet whispered to Patton, as he chuckled at her forwardness. Mona frowned but wasn't quite certain of her daughter's words.

"Eight! I was eight when I first attended Church." He grinned.

"Nice age." She fawned, "I can't wait for you to see my dorm room. I wonder how far apart they keep the girls from the guys?" Now Mona cleared her throat even as Chase stepped up.

"Huge library and dining hall in between dorms." Chase offered to maintain peace with Mona with improvised distraction to protect Monet. "Each dorm has a monitor so gotta behave." As if! He winked at Monet without Mona seeing.

"Was your dad mad because you invited me for dinner?"

"Naaa!"

"What? You're just now telling me this?" Mona felt left out.

"Sorry Mrs. Belmont. Last minute offer. I hope you don't object."

"Of course not! It will do Monet good to have someone with values to smack her upside the head."

"Looking forward to it." Monet giggled and acted as if a big dick was smacking her facial features. First toward Chase, then toward Patton. Everyone but Mona laughed. "Mom beats me all the time." A razz toward her mom Mona exhaled vibrantly.

"See what I have to live with?"

"Not anymore. I'm in good hands now." She patted both breasts without Mona catching on, the boys however having squeezed her tits knew exactly what she was insinuating.

"We'll keep her out of trouble Mrs. Belmont." Chase feigned slapping Monet around playfully. "We'll pray for you."

"See? Good hands!"

"Line is moving." Patton nodded, his father motioning him forward. Mona nudging Monet to step along as well.

"You play basketball?" Chase asked Patton. "Chase by the way."

"Patton. All sports actually. Baseball in High School. Football! I didn't play basketball but I'm still pretty good at hoops. Wrestling even."

"Awesome!" Chase puckered, "I have an indoor basketball court if you want to shoot hoops sometime."

"Sounds good Bud."

"I was a cheerleader." Monet bubbled up. "My Aunt was an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader too."

"Monet!" Mona shared a look of concern, not wanting her to spread Piper's marital misfortunes over her ex-husband, the murderer Davon Liberty.

"What? I like bragging about Piper. Can't I be proud of my Auntie?"

"Of course! Just...don't go into too much detail."

"Oh! Right! She just moved to Nashville to start her life over from scratch. Mom says she has an interview with a High School as a Counsellor."

"Cool! Atlanta Falcons? That's bad...as...uhh? Cool still!" Patton laughed.

"Bye Chet! Bye Boom Boom!" Monet waved goodbye to the twin giants as they passed by, their father amused suddenly by the nickname Boom Boom. Funny only because his wife called Boomer by that. Grinning back, they waved in return. "Double vision you around campus. God bless!"

Mona patted Monet on the arm appreciative of her friendly attitude. Maybe there was hope for her here. HAHAHAHA! The Devil's daughter came up from Georgia. Looking for a hole to squeal! "They look like good boys." Ehhh? Last resort.

"Oh! I wonder if I can request roommates. I met some really cool girls outside at the hotel. Holly Waterston and Olive Branch... I kid you not."

"I might have some pull in arranging that." Chase spoke up. "If you're okay my suggesting it Mrs. Belmont."

"As long as it doesn't create any troubles for you, I'm fine with that. If Monet liked them, they her, it's always smart to mix and match."

"I couldn't agree more mother." Monet hooked her arms around both Patton and Chase.

"Monet! It's not too late for me to drive you back to Atlanta."

"I'm joking! Come on I like it here." In between the two boys. "Scold me if I get too crazy guys. I promise I'm really shy and reserved." That made them crack up, Mona nodding right along with that nonsense.

"Not buying it." Patton chuckled then joined his father at the front desk with Maggie for his room assignment. With Mona and Monet next in line, Chase excused himself to reach out to his mother Greta about the requested room arrangement. Greta looking over the current bunk assignments found Olive and Holly with two beds still available. A quick pencil in left one bed left. Chase chuckled and asked his mom if he could have the other one. That led her to tweak his nose playfully and mutter, "That would be a nose!" No too!

Returning to Monet, Chase brought good news, "Three amigos! Mom just jotted you down to camp out with Olive and Holly. Still a bed available so we won't know who gets that until the next meeting...which is in ten minutes."

"You're so awesome!" Monet grew giddy. With Patton and his father checking out Patton fist bumped Chase goodbye and teased Monet by fluttering his fingers across her face making her giggle. "See you soon Patton." Definitely!

"We're up!" Mona stepped forward. With her back to Monet, she slyly palmed Chase's crotch and mouthed, "So is he." Chase actually blushed; his mother eying the mischief with a stern grimace. Monet realizing her being busted in groping Chase flared her eyes and joined Mona. Chase moving around the barrier to stand next to his mom watched Maggie explain things as needed and accepting tuition payment from Mona. Monet drifting her eyes up at Greta saw her lower her own hand in front of Chase, his reaction proved that his own mother had touched his bulging slacks. A wink from Greta, Monet smirked. "Whoa!" under her breath was sufficient.

"All done!" Maggie welcomed the Belmont's, then sat down to relax her feet before the next batch of attendees.

"Hill House!" Monet read her dorm assignment. There were four dorms in total. "House of Hill Repute?" She laughed to herself. With Mona informing Greta, she would see her at the parentage dinner at 7:00, she and Monet headed for the door. Butterfly fingers flirted with Chase leaving him nodding with ego. As soon as the Belmont's left the room Chase Anthony Round looked at his mother.

"I can't believe you squeezed my dick in front of Mrs. Belmont and Monet."

"You never complained before now."

"Mom?"

"I want to squeeze it." Maggie pouted. "I've missed seeing him."

"NOT NOW!"

Joint effort!

Jealous much?

12