Starting Gate Ep. 04: BREAKING BreAD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have nudes." Monet teased. "Of me." She busted up. Of course they all wanted to see those. It took Liza's man Obadiah to once again break things up, wanting to make sure his dorm was fed before time ran out.

"Get in line Fellas."

"They're already in line, Obie!" Monet flipped her tongue at him. A swift pic location and finding a video of her bare ass, she turned her back to Patton and his crew. Showing them the pic over her shoulder she giggled, "Follow the wiggle." Oh, they most certainly did. All eyes on her video even Obadiah caught a glimpse and grit his teeth. Yep! Daaaamn! And this was a Seminary School?

Leading her rats like a Pied Piper, Monet rejoined Liza, Olive, and Holly. Eli and Kari were close behind them with Phebe Pierce and her 2B bitches Vera, Wendy, and Tori. Sadly, Phebe was more into Eli than any of the boys Monet had ventured to hook her up with. Kari feeling like a princess even told Eli she felt like they were Beauty and the Beast. Shockingly Eli maintained his charm and did indeed treat her with respect. Even if his friend Martin was rolling his eyes.

Cutting in with Liza kept the line from complaining even with Patton and his boys Buck, Drew, and Colton in tow. Her ass video pocketed Monet chuckled. "I'm inviting! Dinner guests!" Drool was being wiped off on to wrists.

Liza shaking her head just couldn't get enough of Monet's insanity even though she did stress over how much might get back to her parents. She knew what they were like behind closed doors, but when it came to the church itself and its reputation... finger wags would come with the scolding. Liza once more had a talk with Monet. Supper would go over less ambitiously but everyone did get to know one another better. Kari Cartwheel ended up eating the rest of Eli's plate.

Collection?

********

7:00 PM...The Banquet Hall just South of Golgotha's magnificent Church.

"I really wish Rex would have ridden down with us." Mona Cherry-Belmont was feeling lonely. "I know he has a schedule to keep with at the stables, but I miss our dates together. As he points out he often goes off without me as well, but I just find races or any stud relations, especially those... icky! The races are one thing, but really? Watching two horses going at it sexually? If Rex wasn't so charming I'd never have even dated the man, let alone marry him. But again if I hadn't we wouldn't have Mace and Monet. Worth every breath they steal!" She loved her kids.

Watching parents going into the Banquet Hall she noticed Sonya Waterston and Gavin Branch going in together all dressed up. Gavin actually wore a business suit. "I wonder what Gavin does for a living?" She knew Sonya was an Escort, her dress although conservative under the restraints of this being a Church gathering, but nothing was really known about Gavin. She would have to ask. "There's Kari's parents Joe and Donna. I suppose I should make an appearance before I get stuck seated with parents I don't know. God forbid!"

Escaping her Mercedes, Mona wore a black gown with white pearls about her neck with matching earrings, took a walk. Like an elegant runway model, she easily caught up with the less than dressed up Cartwheel family. Joe polo shirt and slacks, Donna in black slacks and a button-down white blouse. Mona felt out of place being filthy rich, trying hard not to let it cloud her mentality.

Bad enough after she got cleaned up at the hotel room and called her sister Piper briefly to check on her son Mace, she had to go and worry about him being any nuisance. Convinced he was fine with her sister that only left her hubby Rex. He distinctly told her to just have fun and not worry about the kids.

What bothered her was he seemed rather distant after mentioning Holly's mother Sonya, and the other parents. It was unexplainable how she felt but it was almost as if she had said something wrong toward her husband. Shrugging it off as Rex being busy at work, she told him she loved him and he her. Chat over! Tempted to call her own Mother she resisted and for a brief moment realized how Monet must be feeling about her. Every generation had their communication gaps as they grew older. So... here she was... solo!

"Good evening." Deacon William Cross addressed Mona just as he had the Cartwheel's, and every other parent partaking in this free dinner. Free only because of the high cost of tuition to compensate such endeavors to increase moral. "Mrs. Belmont, correct? Deacon Willy Cross. A pleasure."

"Hello, Mister Cross. And just how would you know my name?" She studied his nametag suspiciously.

"I spoke to your Father over the phone when your daughter sought to apply here at Golgotha. Senator Cherry graciously made a sizeable donation to our school."

"I see. My Father simply loves throwing around taxpayer's money. How did you know me by face?"

"Forgive my saying so, but the ever lovely Greta Round described you. I felt I was right on the mark when you arrived."

"Oh! Is Greta nearby?" Mona explored beyond the tall black man who then offered a friendly directed point.

"She looks stunning in that green dress."

"I must agree. As do you, Mrs. Belmont." She blushed at his reaction of eyes across her body. "Exquisite! You are welcome to join Greta's table if you like. It is reserved for you."

"Really? She saved a seat for me at the good Pastor's table?"

"Indeed! It appears Greta is quite fond of you. May I escort you? I too, am sitting at their table." A gentleman's swagger led to hooked arms, charming her every step across the venue. Passing by Sonya and Gavin she felt like the Queen of England, tempted to even wave properly from side to side with a turn of her wrist. Respect kept her ego grounded. Reaching the table where Greta sat talking with William's wife Deidra Cross, a brief introduction was met with an ivory smile and hands that reeked of lotion. Skin condition!

"You made it." Greta bubbled up, motioning Mona to the chair next to her. William kind enough to pull out her seat and cordially scoot her in. "Wine?"

"If I do, I won't know when to stop." Mona giggled. "Yes, of course!"

William returning to the front doors for further greeting left the ladies to themselves. A hired waiter offering a choice of red or white wine filled Mona's placed glass with a fine Rose. Topping off Greta's wine glass, Diedre covered her own to deny him.

"I was telling William I loved your green dress." Mona spoke after a brief sip of her Rose.

"It's French. I have family in Paris who design clothing. Too much cleavage?" She was bursting at the seams, but Mona simply could not put her exhibition down. Mulling it over through expression Diedre beat Mona to a response.

"Might as well drop those Faberge eggs on the table."

"Oh Diedre! Stop!" Greta blushed.

"I'm serious! What kind of example are you trying to leave?" Mona was in awe of Diedre's concern.

"Our students are not here, are they? I can live a little on rare occasions. Don't you agree Mona?"

"At least her boobs are covered." Diedre smirked at Mona. "Pray this woman does not dance."

"I'm a wonderful dancer."

"Pole right over there holding up the loft."

"Diedre! Please!"

"I have nothing to say." Mona shrugged at a loss of words. "As long as the children are not privy, I suppose... no...it promotes sin. I'm sorry Greta... you know I adore you." A pouty face led Greta to reach behind her for a light shawl to cover herself more.

"You're both right. I sometimes... feel the need to show off."

"Now you sound like my daughter. My sisters are even worse than Monet. Please... if Monet becomes too much do call me personally and I'll punish her."

"That won't be necessary Mona. Your daughter is lovely. It's human nature to be young and exuberant."

"Is that what it's called?" Diedre chuckled, she being much older than Greta and Mona both. "We were all young once. I recall my floosy days too. God spoke and I stopped showing leg. Unlike Greta here who still hasn't heard him whisper wear thy robes."

"Robert does not seem to mind, so you hush." She leans over to Mona, "I shave mine at least."

With the tables filling up, a PA system at a podium is tested. All eyes searching for the source, Pastor Robert Round made his appearance in a dashing brown suit. Greta swooned at seeing her man looking so good. William rejoining his wife held her hand as Robert spoke.

"Welcome Parents. It's wonderful to see each and every one of you here tonight. God is good!" Everyone in the room followed his chat verse. "I promised my beautiful wife over there I would not go full on sermon so I will hold her to that and reserve it for tomorrow's services. Holding is good." Some were tempted to chant that as well. At the very least those loving couples out there did scoot closer to one another.

"I do hope all of you wonderful people will join my family and I for morning services. I find it uplifting to our spirits to bear witness in watching your children grow with God. This is why we're all here... to learn to teach. Golgotha's own choir has a very special selection of songs to share with everyone. Is that not correct, Ms. Diedre?"

"You know it Boss." Diedre waved over her shoulder with a grin, eying Mona who flared her eyes at the elder woman's boldness. It was easy to see she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Boss indeed!" Robert pointed toward Heaven. "Ms. Diedre Cross... our choir leader ladies and gentleman." Applause led to Diedre hoisting her wine glass as if a salute. Her husband William wanted to take her glass away but knew better. She was already drunk.

"Blood of Christ my friends." Pastor Round joined her toast. Most everyone with wine before them praised in raise. "I see many fresh faces this year. Some I believe I have met in Church or elsewhere at one point or another." A glance directly at Sonya Waterston made her smirk. Of course, they knew one another, she being an Escort had played with the good Pastor on random adventures. She knew exactly what this scam artist was all about. If her daughter wasn't so high on being a future Minister and the tuition wasn't free, she would have passed on Holly going here. Perks with Jerks! If there was any praying on her part, it was that Robert didn't touch her baby. Risky she knew but Holly needed her freedom to enjoy her chosen profession.

Robert proceeded with an assortment of finger points at other parents, some who's children had been here last year or even the last two years. Each of their children in preparation for moving on to posts offered to by a variety of churches seeking leadership. While Robert was a cad by nature, he did get results. Golgotha's reputation was borderline flawless. How was anyone's guess. Higher ups? Not that high!

"For those families here tonight, who are already missing their children, please know I will personally see to their care. My daughter Eliza is in charge of newer arrivals, making them feel right at home and tending to their questions, needs, and should they simply require an ear when feeling lost. God will bring out their best. You just wait and see. All of us here at Golgotha pride ourselves on being available to our sheep. No wool over our eyes I say." Sonya was trying not to laugh. At least Gavin Branch was there to hold her hand.

"To Grandmother's house I go." Red Riding Hood thought as she squeezed Gavin's hand harder. Concerning but not in question. He simply thought she liked him. For tonight at least. Maybe in a sense Sonya was the wolf. Full moon tonight!

Mona in listening intently did let her eyes wander a bit out over the parents to size up many of their expressions. With Robert's charisma quite a few in attendance were glued to his presence. Even she to a point, however when your father is in Politics, she knew a hint of shyster when she heard one. As Robert moved into future funding projects for Golgotha's advancement, she knew immediately checks would be written for money that many of this gathering could not afford. While he insisted that no one give beyond their pocketbooks it was clear that they could not resist such an offering. Mona knew exactly why, it was ego. All of them wanted to appear helpful. Mona at least would not miss a few thousand dollars in her contribution. Others such as the Cartwheel family? Joe was already groaning about having to work overtime.

So many charming people, so many charmed people. After a lengthy seduction of the will, dinner was served. Top Sirloin! Nothing but the beast... BEST!

********

Back at the student dining hall...

"URRRRRRRRRP!"

"Ewww! That was gross Holly." Kari Cartwheel shared a queer expression, then followed it up with one of her own. After eating the remainder of Eli Younger's food the pudgy Princess Piggy ripped an echo in half. It did find a respectful laughter from many there.

Seated with Patton, Monet rubbing his crotch beneath the table, he hers, were becoming obvious. So blunt that Eliza Round kicked them both in the shins with a wink to behave. Eliza's man Obadiah catching on to her swift kick as he ate next to her smirked. He knew!

Expressions of mischief were hard to miss. Eyes roving a bit himself checked out both Monet and Holly to her left. Hefty chests were hard to overlook, especially Monet's nipples stabbing at him. Busted by Holly, she blushed and sank in her seat, arms folded over her chest. As a change of scenery Obadiah looked toward the entrance to the dining area and discovered someone of importance.

"There's your brother."

Eliza looking to her right smiled, "Oh Lordy! He's building his own flock." Chase Anthony was holding hands with a beauty who could easily rival Monet. Monet following their conversation diverted her attention from Patton and dropped her jaw.

"I know her." Hopping up to Patton's shock Monet darted away. All eyes on her mission until Monet reached Chase and his informal date. "Hi April." The gorgeous blonde taken by surprise stared without blinking.

"Do I know you?"

"Nope! I know your dad Grant though. So cute!" April easily turned red. "Met him at his hotel. He's a sweetheart."

"Yeah, Dad's... yeah. Hi...?"

"This is Monet Belmont." Chase introduced them.

"His other hand." Monet greedily snapped up Chase by his free hand. "So... is April joining us for dinner at your place too?" Chase grew flushed, feeling trapped. "I'm okay with that. I'm into girls too."

"Oh God!" April pulled away from Chase and went off on her own. She knew immediately that she was being played.

"Too many eggs in your basket Chase Manhattan? Faker's dozen my Aunt Piper used to say. You know I'm cool with you dating others, right? I'm not stupid! It's not like I won't be cracking more than my fair share of shells on Easter Sunday."

"I just lost April."

"Don't worry I can fix breakfast. Leave the Benedict Arnold stuff to me. Traitor!" She razzed him. "Just get in line, the spaghetti is yummy." In moving around Chase, Monet followed April out into the hall, April ducking into a restroom designed for a six-student occupancy. Catching up to her Monet joined her at the sinks where April looked upset. Next to her was one of her roommates, a very recognizable roomie.

"Hey Mary!" Monet called her out by name. "Wassup Chum?"

"Hi Monet! This is my roommate April."

"Already met! Twice actually but only once in person. Your dad showed me a picture of you two together. That's how I recognized you." April rolled her eyes at being stalked. "I just wanted to apologize. Chase is really cool. Come on April... we're both smoking hot so you know as well as I playas will play. I say if he's cute and dreamy... go for it."

"He invited you to dinner?"

"Yep! But, in all fairness his mother and sister did too. Money talks! My family is loaded. Even I know it's not totally because of my good looks. I'm a pretty good matchmaker... right Mary? Chase might be good for you, but my advice is just keep your eyes peeled. Me? I don't care if he has ulterior motives."

"That sounds rather whorish."

"If the pecker fits." Monet chuckled. "Sorry! I'm just blunt."

"She did set me up with a boy named Mark Dyson. He looks like Bjorn from Vikings." Mary grinned. "Monet is cool. Give her a chance."

"I liked Chase too." April pouted. "I let my guard down because he was the Pastor's son. I know I can do better than him anyway."

"Play the playa." Monet winked. "I am."

"So, continue to see him even if he's got other girls?"

"You're here for four years as a starter. Why not rule the roost? I can tell you were popular in high school. Play on it! Trust me, I had every boy in high school eating me... I mean eating out of my... yeah hands and yum yum."

"Wow! Slut much?"

"Takes one to ho one."

April dropped her jaw then shook her head. An inevitable laugh she nodded. "You're right. I got around too. Sorry Mary, I know you probably thought better of me."

"Not really! Even I know the hot girls can't help themselves." No way was Mary Stewart one of those. "Now me? I'm saving myself for the right guy."

"Mark?" Monet laughed.

"God, I hope so. He plays guitar and I sing. We're a match made in Heaven."

"Which is way this angel set you two up. I got instincts."

"You brag a lot." April winced. "I'll keep my dinner plans with Chase. You keep yours."

"I say we both go the same night. Really mess with the Pastor's kid."

"Sound's... evil."

"Repent... don't resent!" Monet lightly rubbed April on the back. As the three girls started for the door Monet began singing a verse of, "Mary had a little Lambert, little Lambert, little Lambert, with a fleece as white as... HOOOOOOO!"

Just outside the door Monet ran smack dab into a hulking bicep. Looking up even as April and Mary rolled their eyes at the serenade, Monet dropped her jaw in awe.

"GOD!" She screamed then jumped on the boy wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging her chest to his face.

Goddard Albright was in the house!

Just not his.

April instantly fell in love.

Match!

Now she just needed to pry Monet off of him.

12