Starting Over Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Livy jerked and jerked as she came on his face. She got appreciably wetter, but she was not one who squirted.

When she finished, John rose up on his knees and watched as Livy caught her breath. He just smiled and waited. Finally, she sat up and looked at him with a grin.

"Whew. That was fantastic. That's why I like older men. They not only know their way around a pussy, they know how to take the time to get you worked up and then really have a great orgasm." She sat up and then leaned over and kissed John. "Mmmm. I taste good on your mouth." She kissed him again. "Now, let's see what we can do about the swollen member you have there." She reached down and grabbed his cock.

"Yes, I think I need to relieve the swelling."

"I know just the solution." Livy stood up. "Do you want to stand or sit?"

"Stand."

"Good." She helped John to his feet and then dropped to her knees. She stared up at him. "I'm going to suck your nice, fat cock until you cum. I'm going to pull it out of my mouth and have you cum all over my tits. I want you to see what I look like wearing your cum on my tits." She grinned at him.

John's grin got wider. "I think I like this idea, you dirty talker."

"Most men do."

"Only most men?"

"Well, I haven't sucked and fucked that many men."

"Oh, well, I dare not ask the number. At least not while you are kneeling, ready to suck my cock."

"Coward!" And with that Livy started sucking his cock.

John let out a big groan and surrendered to the feeling of a beautiful, young babe sucking his cock. He looked down and watched as she licked and sucked and bobbed. She was really good, and she would look up at him from time to time, the smile appearing in her eyes since her mouth was full.

After a couple of minutes John knew he wouldn't last long. It had been several busy weeks without a woman and he needed to cum.

"Jesus, Livy, I'm going to cum soon."

Livy pulled his cock out. "Give it to me, baby. I need that cum on my tits. Blow that load all over me." She sucked him back in.

John groaned and let fly. "Fuck, here it comes."

Livy pulled his cock back out of her mouth and directed it at her tits. She kept jacking it as it spit cum all over her beauteous mounds. She kept it up until John's orgasm had run its course and no more cum was appearing. Livy brought his cock back to her mouth to clean off the last bits, causing John to jerk due to his sensitivity.

John turned and sat on the bed. "That was amazing, you little minx."

Livy stood in front of him and rubbed his cum into her tits. "Mmmm. So warm and yummy." She licked her fingers. "I can't wait to do it again."

John shook his head. "I think I need about another eight hours sleep."

Livy laughed. "I need a quick shower, so you go back to bed for a while and I'll get cleaned up."

"Sounds good to me." John lay back down, his lower back not complaining as much as before. Maybe sex really was good for it. He grinned at that.

----

By 7pm, Jake and Mason were in Portland and had just found a hotel room. They made sure it was near the strip clubs. As soon as they were checked in, they split up the rest of the $10K and headed out to eat. They had dinner at a nearby Denny's, one of their favorite places, and headed for the first strip club. It was going to be a fun night.

They were having such fun and the guy following them was pretty good, so it was no surprise that they didn't know they had been followed into the club.

----

After Livy showered, she dressed and went into the living room. It was after seven and she texted Jasmine that she was at John's after being released and that she might be ready to work again by Thursday, the 18th. She was reviewing some things on her phone when there was a light knock at the door.

She almost panicked, but realized that she was dressed and just sitting there. That shouldn't be a problem for anyone who came in. So she peeked through the peephole and saw a woman and a young girl. Uh-oh. Was this the woman he wanted to be with? She took a deep breath and opened the door.

Both of the ladies started to say something and then saw Livy. They were not expecting that.

"Hi." Livy stuck out her hand. "I'm Olivia, or Livy."

The woman stuck out her hand. "Mary. And this is Madeleine, or Maddie."

Livy shook Mary's hand and said hello and then leaned over to Maddie. "Hi, Maddie, I've heard about you."

Maddie's big, blue eyes looked up at her. "Glad to meet you, Livy."

Livy giggled at that. "Why don't you come in? I was just sitting her playing with my phone while John slept. We just got out of the hospital this morning."

They entered and then Mary turned to Livy. "You're the one who was kidnapped?"

Livy nodded and looked down at Maddie. "Yes. And, just like you, Maddie, Mr. Jackson came to rescue me."

Maddie liked that. "I like Mr. Jackson."

"Me, too." She turned to Mary. "He slept when we first got here, woke up for about an hour, and then went back to sleep. He got hit on his vest in the lower back and has some damaged ribs."

"You think it's okay if I check on him?"

"Sure."

Maddie grabbed Mary's hand. "Aunt Mary, can I go play with the stuffed animals?"

"Yes, honey, Mr. Jackson doesn't mind you playing with them."

Livy now realized that this was the sister of the woman he wanted to be with since Maddie called her 'Aunt'. After Maddie had scampered off and Mary started heading toward John's room, Livy stopped her with a light touch on her arm. "So Maddie's mother is the one that John really likes?"

"Yes, Margaret, or Maggie. She has been having big problems getting past what he does for a living and this hasn't helped. She thinks he put Maddie it too much danger and that it will continue."

Livy took a deep breath. "Well, he's such a good man. Since you know I was kidnapped, you know that I'm a dancer, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, John reunited one of our dancers with her mother and he has helped me and others. He's such a great guy. He doesn't care that we are dancers and strippers, he just cares about people. I wouldn't let him go."

Mary smiled and patted Livy's hand. "I agree. If he would have me, I'd gladly jump at the chance. The guy I was living with, then not, and then dating again, has shown his spots not to have changed, which I should have known. I tossed his ass out last week. Men don't change. You live with them the way they come and hope they grow in a direction you would like, but you can't change their nature."

Livy laughed. "Amen to that."

Mary looked her up and down. "You aren't old enough to have learned that yet."

Livy shrugged. "As a dancer, you learn young and fast - or perish."

Mary nodded. "I guess so. Now let me say hello to John." She entered his bedroom and Livy went looking for Maddie.

----

Mary sat on the bed and shook John gently. "John?"

John rolled over and looked at her. "Oh, my. Look who showed up in my bed."

Mary laughed. "I'm visiting you in your bedroom, not 'in your bed', you perv."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, but what about you? Livy said you had some ribs that were hurt?"

"Yeah. The bottom one on the left has a small hairline fracture and a couple others are bruised. Everything will heal."

"Maddie is here. She's in the stuffed animal bedroom."

"Of course. Let me get up and I'll say hello."

John got out of bed, naked, and headed toward his dresser. Mary raised an eyebrow at him being naked, but John just shrugged and put on a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

The two of them headed into the other apartment to play. It turned out to be a pretty good night and they played until Maddie tired and enjoyed the evening.

----

Jake and Mason were at the club spending money pretty easily. They were getting lap dances and both had already been in the back to have some private dances. They were going through money pretty quickly and decided to ease up and head to a regular bar for drinking.

They left and headed down the street, looking for a bar to finish off their drunk when the Boss' henchman stepped out from a small alley. They stopped and looked at him, smiling and laughing at what they were doing and then after a couple of moments got a quizzical look on their faces. The guy was smiling and staring at them.

"What?" Jake finally said.

The guy pulled out a small caliber gun and shot both of them quickly. The sound reverberated around the neighborhood, but there were very few people around and he ducked down the alley to the next street and headed out in his car.

----

John had slept pretty well after taking one of the pain pills and woke up around 8am. He got up and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. He was trying to decide what that might be when the phone rang.

"You up, John?" It was Detective Cole.

"Yeah. What's up Luke?"

"We found Jake and Mason."

"Good! You should be able to get something out of them."

"Not really. They were both shot last night in Portland."

"What? Shit! How did it happen?"

"They were in a pretty deserted area of Portland after having left a strip club when someone stepped out of an alley and shot them both dead. The detective there saw we were looking for them and called. The initial investigation shows that it must have been a small revolver at close range. There were no shells, no witnesses, and no robbery; nothing except they were assassinated."

"Hmm. Someone cleaning up their mess?"

"My thoughts exactly. It was clean and quick. No other motive. The detective is going to forward all that they have on these two as soon as it's all put together. They found their car and hotel. They were each carrying about $8,500 in cash after spending heavily in a strip club. That money was still on them. It was definitely a hit."

"Okay. Do you want me to continue to work on anything?"

"I'm not sure. Let me see where we think this is going and I'll call you back. The other departments around the area who have identified similar kidnappings have provided their reports and we're looking for commonalities. I'll let you know."

"Roger. Thanks for the call."

"You're welcome. Oh, and thanks for taking that bullet."

John laughed. "I won't say it was my pleasure, but I'm glad neither of us was seriously hurt."

"Me, too. Later."

John hung up the phone and stared at it. Someone was trying to ensure that Jake and Mason were not going to be around to provide any information whatsoever. This was going to be difficult for the police.

----

John rested for the next couple of weeks and didn't get any calls from anyone except Jasmine, who wanted to keep in touch and make sure he was well. John also made sure that they got the bill from the two-man firm he worked for.

John got better and was able to do some stretching and exercises after about a week. Fortunately for him, his fractured rib seemed to be healing fast. He didn't go anywhere except for walks for that period.

It wasn't until May Day, the 1st, that John got a call from Detective Cole. After a hello, Luke started the conversation.

"Are you almost all healed up?"

"Pretty much. Still a little sore when I get too carried away with something aerobic and have to breathe hard. What's up?"

"No more kidnappings that we know of. Some are suggesting that whoever it is, is smart enough to lay low for a while."

"Figures. He was using idiots, but as soon as they became a liability, he got rid of them. Now he wants everyone to run out of patience and relax or stand down your investigation. He's smarter than I initially thought when we discussed the kidnappings. Must be a human trafficker."

"That's the thinking. I have some things I'll bring over and let you look at. Maybe they could use one more viewpoint. Not sure, but there has to be something there."

"Okay. When do you want to leave it?"

"How about Friday? I have a few more things to copy and then I'll bring the entire packet over. Is that good?"

"Fine with me. Just make it during the day in case I want to spend my first Friday out in a while."

"You got it. I'll see you about 3 then?"

"Yes, good. Later."

They hung up and John went back to watching the movie he was in the middle of.

----

The Boss was discussing the situation with the rest of his collaborators. He had two buyers and one middle-man, who went by Bob, he called the transportation engineer. This guy was the one who arranged the safest transportation of the young women to the two different buyers. One was in Lebanon and worked to distribute his catches to the Middle East and the other was in Hong Kong and provided them throughout the Far East. They both paid handsomely for young, white slave women. The strippers earned a bonus because they could already dance erotically.

"I could really use something right now," Bob was saying to the Boss.

"You know the drill, Bob. I need to lay low and let the pressure die down a little. I should be able to pick up something in about two weeks. Say around mid-May."

"I know. I'm just dying here for something to provide. The guy in Lebanon is offering a premium right now for something with red hair."

"Got it. Things are a little quieter. I'll have something by 17 May, okay?"

"Roger. I checked with my other suppliers and they were coming up empty for me. Let me know for sure by the 15th."

"You'll hear from me."

"Later." Bob hung up.

The Boss turned and waved his enforcer in from the large deck in the back. "Tell our scout we need a redhead by the 17th."

"You got it."

----

On May 3rd John decided it was time to go to the bar across the street where Mary and her cousin, Juliet worked. John had known them since just after he moved in last year.

John arrived at about 9pm and went to the bar. He sat at a stool on the near end, by the entrance and Mary immediately came over.

"Guinness?"

"You got it."

Juliet came over then. She was one of those very pleasing curvy girls. Not skinny, not fat, just plenty of cushion. The place was not too busy, so she came over as soon as Mary provided the beer. "Hey, John. How's it hanging?"

John laughed at that. "Are you supposed to ask me that?"

"What? It's just a hello phrase."

"Okay." John waved it off. "I'm doing fine. Still a little sore where the rib was fractured, but it's getting a lot better."

"Good. I know you need that lower back to take care of all those women you have over."

John shook his head. "What has gotten into you, Juliet?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, just feeling a little frisky." John's eyebrows went up and Juliet continued. "Well, it has been said that you take care of your ladies."

"Oh my god. Where is everybody getting this? Is everyone talking about my sex life?"

Juliet grinned. "Yeah, actually, they are."

John looked around. "Who?"

Juliet mimed zipping her mouth closed. John just rolled his eyes and went to drink his beer.

Juliet started to turn away, but then turned back. She looked to see if Mary was at the other end of the bar. "You know, I could use a night of fun myself. That is, if you find me attractive."

John could tell she was fishing for a complement, but wasn't sure if she was serious about them having sex. "Juliet, you are a nice person, have a great personality," he leaned in closer to her, "and hot as fuck."

Juliet grinned. "Thank you, sir. I get off at 1am."

John stared at her for a second, suddenly serious. "You sure? I'm pretty old compared to you."

"I'm sure. Now shut up before I change my mind."

"I'll be heading home long before 1am, so just knock when you get there."

"See you then." Juliet turned and left, making sure to walk so her hips swung back and forth, teasing John.

"Fuck!" John said.

Mary came over then. "Juliet coming over tonight?"

"What the hell? Did you guys discuss and plan this?"

"Yes, we did. She is in a very bad dry spell and asked about you. I told her that both Maggie and I found you the most satisfying man we'd ever had. She liked that idea."

"Well, thanks. You didn't set the expectations too high, eh?"

She reached over and patted John on the hand. "You can handle it."

"Yeah, yeah." John grinned at Mary. "You know, if you have any other sexy friends or relatives that need that kind of attention..."

Mary laughed. "You wish!"

John continued drinking until about 11pm and then went home.

----

John looked out his window about 1am since he was still awake and watching TV. He saw Mary and Juliet leaving the bar, the two of them discussing something as they left and Mary locked up. He saw Mary turn to go around to the side of the building for her car and Juliet turn to cross the street to his apartment. Oh, yeah. More fun.

John continued to watch her and then caught sight of someone lurking in the shadows between buildings a couple down from the bar. He watched closely. He ran to grab his weapon and then back to a window in the other apartment, being sure to close the door. He wanted complete darkness behind him so the individual wouldn't see him.

Juliet had now finished crossing the street and was about to enter his building. The shadow didn't move and it was obvious that the individual was watching as Juliet entered. Whoever it was, they were just watching. A pervert? Someone Juliet knew? He would have to ask her if there was anyone who might want to follow her. He was hoping the individual was not watching him and putting her in danger.

John waited until there was a knock on his apartment door before he left the window. He watched closely and the individual, whoever he was, just watched. As soon as Juliet had entered his building, he moved back between the buildings and out of sight. Whatever he was doing there, he appeared to be done for the night. John dashed back into his main apartment. He put the weapon on a side table and looked into the peephole. Juliet.

John opened the door and Juliet smiled for a second until John reached out, grabbed her arm, and pulled her rather forcefully into his apartment.

"John?!" Juliet was surprised and maybe a little scared by this.

"Just wait a second." John went back into the other apartment and looked out the window. Nothing.

John re-entered his main apartment and Juliet was standing there staring at him. "Sorry. There was someone out there a couple of buildings down from the bar who appeared to be watching you come over here. Could anyone you know be watching you or following you?"

Juliet suddenly looked scared. "No, not that I know of. I don't have any major problems with any past boyfriends. No stalkers either."

John took her into his arms and held her. She was trembling and her heart was racing. "Sorry. Maybe he was watching me. I've been involved in some dangerous things lately."

Juliet pulled back. "Do you think I'm in danger?"

"No. I think he was there looking for me and just happened to be here when you walked over."

"Okay." It didn't sound like okay. "I guess I'll just check out things behind me for now."

"I think its fine." John tried to placate her. "As soon as I know he's surveilling me, I'll let you know."

"Okay." Juliet sighed. "Can I have a drink now?"

John relaxed a little, too. Maybe she was over this for now. It certainly wasn't an ice-breaker when it came to a night of sex. "Sure. What would you like?"

"Do you have scotch?"

"Do I have scotch?! I have lots. I'll pour you some of my 12 year Macallan from a Sherry cask. It has a small sweet finish and will warm you right up."

John served the scotch and they both sat and relaxed for a moment. John could tell that she was still thinking about the situation. Finally, after about fifteen minutes of small talk, she seemed to make a decision.

"John, I don't want to sound weird, but can we just go to bed and cuddle? I just want to be held for a while. I'm still a little worried about that guy."