Stay-at-Home Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, your cock is so big! I'm so close to cumming! Don't stop, Daddy, fuck your daughter's tight little pussy!" she screamed, bouncing up and down on his thick member.

John continued to impale her on his enormous cock, pushing in as deep as he could with every stroke.

"Oh God!" his daughter yelled as she began to climax on his hard member. She began to convulse on his cock as he pushed in and out of her pussy relentlessly. Her screams and moans filled the house as she orgasmed, her virgin pussy being stretched by his humungous cock.

His daughter's crashing orgasm and screams of arousal drove John crazy, and he neared his own edge as her pussy began to contract on his cock.

"Oh fuck, baby! I'm about to cum!" he yelled as her tight pussy squeezed his enormous girth like a vise.

"Okay, Daddy!" she gasped in between moans. "Don't stop! Cum deep inside my pussy! Put your baby inside me! Get your horny slut of a daughter pregnant with your child!" she yelled, pressing her soft lips to his once again.

Her words drove him over the edge, and with one last pushed he drove his cock all the way inside her pussy as far as he could. She yelped out in pain as he hit her cervix, his cock buried all the way to her hilt. His cock exploded as he finally came, shooting ropes of his potent seed into his daughter's fertile womb. His cum coated the walls of her pussy as he fucked her hard.

His daughter cried out in pleasure as he continued to pump his seed deep inside her tight, teenage pussy. "Oh fuck! You're filling me up so much, Daddy! Fill me with your cum!"

"Fuck!" John yelled as he shot the last few ropes of his cum inside his daughter's womb. As his orgasm subsides, he began to pull out of his daughter's tight, young hole. He'd completely filled her pussy to the brim with his cum, and the excess oozed out, dripping onto her leg and staining her stockings.

John collapsed onto the floor, completely pulling out of his daughter as they both tried to recover from their orgasms. He placed his arm around his daughter as she rolled over onto her side, her firm breasts and hard nipples pressing into his naked chest.

"That was amazing, Daddy!" she said, kissing him on the cheek. "I've never cum so hard in my life!" He realized that although she was a virgin she'd obviously had practice masturbating. He loved that he'd raised such a naughty little girl. He reached around her back, squeezing her round ass and pulling her up to meet his lips once again, kissing her lovingly.

She broke the kiss and looked down towards her pussy, placing one hand over her womb. "You filled me up so much, Daddy!" she said, taking some of the cum that had leaked on her leg onto her finger and lapping it up with her tongue. "I really hope you got me pregnant! I can't wait to have your baby."

John placed his hand on top of hers, rubbing her stomach. "Well, it might take a few tries, sweetie. Don't be upset if it doesn't happen immediately."

"Okay, Daddy." She said, looking down shyly. "But..." she said, trailing off.

"But what, princess?"

She bit her lips, pouting a bit. "Are you still gonna love me when I'm fat and pregnant?"

"What?" he exclaimed, shocked. "Lexi, of course I am! You're the sexiest thing a guy could ask for, and I'm sure you'll be even sexier when you're pregnant. You're my daughter, I'll always love you."

"Oh Daddy! I'll always love you too!" she rolled completely on top of his body, her head resting on his chest. They lay together for a few minutes before John realized she'd drifted off to sleep.

John slowly got up, being careful not to wake his daughter. He picked her up in his arms and headed towards his room upstairs, proud of how gorgeous his nude daughter was. He set her down gently in his bed and lay down next to her, one arm over her side. He shortly fell asleep, only to wake early the next morning.

John opened his eyes, momentarily forgetting what happened the day before. He was lying in his bed pressed against his naked daughter. His mind flashed back to the evening before and he eased. John noticed now that his morning erection was firmly planted between his daughter's round cheeks, pressing lightly against her slit. Not wanting to wake her, he attempted to move away. In doing so, he dragged his cockhead against her pussy lips, causing her to stir.

Slowly his daughter awakened, realizing where she was. She turned her head, seeing John cuddling behind her. "Hey, Daddy," she said, sleepily. She took his hand which was resting on the side of her hip and entwined her fingers with his, placing his hand over her womb.

"Hey princess, sorry for waking you; I didn't mean to." He tried to rearrange his hardness but ended up getting it stuck between her tight, young cheeks. He tried to ignore it and stroked her hair with his free hand.

"It's fine, Daddy." She said, turning a bit more and giving him a peck on the lips. "I had fun last night!" she exclaimed, bubbling a bit more as she woke up. She guided his hand, moving it in a circular motion over her lower stomach. John felt his daughter's flat stomach, picturing how sexy she would be with her baby bump.

"Me too, baby." He replied, lost in thought.

Suddenly, he felt his daughter's small fingers curl around his erection, lightly pumping it in her hand.

"What are you doing, Alexis?" he asked, surprised by her sudden actions.

"I want you to fuck me again, Daddy!" she said, giggling. "What else would I be doing?" She firmly grasped his cock and began to guide it towards her hole, attempting to have him penetrate her from behind.

His daughter moved her hips suddenly, causing his cockhead to push in to the entrance of her pussy. Before she could go further, John stopped her. "Hang on, baby. I need to talk to you first."

"But Daddy, I'm horny! And I need to make sure you get me pregnant while I'm still ovulating!" she whimpered, her breathing getting shorter as the tip of his cock stretched her tight walls.

"No buts," he said sternly, "this will be quick."

"Okay. What did you want to tell me?" she replied, giving in. After all, he was still her father.

"I know you want to be a stay at home mother, Alexis." He began.

"Yes, what about that, Daddy?" she said, still looking over her shoulder with his big, green eyes. While he started talking, she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, hoping to convince him to hurry.

John momentarily paused to gently squeeze her perfect breast, before continuing. "I know you want to be a stay at home mother," he repeated, "but I don't think you should let that stop you from going to college."

"What?" she replied, this time paying attention.

"You have great grades, and I see no reason why you shouldn't go to school. College is important. When or if you become a mother you can of course stay home and focus on motherhood, but I don't want that to deter you from having an education."

"Really? But what about mom? She'll just make me study something I don't like!" she said, disappointed.

"Don't worry about your mother. I don't care what she says. I want you to be able to do anything you want. If you want to go to school then you should do whatever you enjoy." John explained.

Her face lit up. She obviously still wanted to go to college, even if she was to be a mother. "Thank you, Daddy!"

John leaned over her, admiring his beautiful daughter's lovely, happy smile. "I just want you to be happy, babe" he said. His daughter placed her arms over his neck and brought his lips to hers, kissing him softly as her tongue lightly caressed his.

She broke the kiss, speaking again: "It might be kind of weird, though. You know, going to school, carrying our baby in my womb. Everyone is gonna see my pregnant belly!"

"I can't wait to see my sexy daughter pregnant with my child. I can't imagine your body any more perfect." John said, getting ready to once again fuck his gorgeous daughter.

"Thanks, Daddy," she said, blushing bright red.

"Now let's make sure you become the mother of my child. I love you Alexis."

"I love you too, Daddy."

In one movement John pushed his cock deep inside his daughter's pussy, filling her to the brim.

Three weeks passed and John had settled into a routine with his daughter. She finished up her last semester of high school and they continued to try and conceive. They slept in the same bed every night and John truly felt like he had a hot young wife to come home to every night. He was fully in love with his gorgeous daughter.

On day she came home from school and John could hear her giggling loudly as she reached front door. She opened the door and looked around, hoping to see her father. She spotted him in the kitchen as he looked her up and down, still mesmerized by her sexy uniform.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, practically screaming.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, wondering what had happened.

"On the way to school I stopped to get a pregnancy test. I took it in the bathroom and I've been waiting all day to tell you!" she said, smiling as wide as ever.

"Well?" John said, already knowing the answer.

"I'm pregnant!" she cried, running up to him and hugging him tightly.

"That's amazing! I'm surprised it happened so quickly! I love you, Alexis." John said, squeezing her back.

"I love you too Daddy!" She looked up, smiling. She pressed her lips softly against his, as a woman bearing his child.

They embraced for a while, before John broke the silence. "Okay, princess. That's great news! Now let's get you out of those clothes and I'll draw a bath for the future mother of my child." He ripped her blouse off, picking her up by the waist and carrying her towards the stairs. He cupped her breast roughly through her bra with his free hand and hungrily pressed his lips to hers.

"Are you going to join me, Daddy?" she asked sheepishly, breaking the kiss.

"Of course, princess." He squeezed her tight ass under her skirt and headed up the stairs towards the bathroom, ready to fuck his pregnant daughter.

12