Stay at Home Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben gently undressed me; I didn't have many clothes on. When I had a little shudder as he removed my bra he whispered in my ear "Evangeline tells me that this is your first time; I promise to be gentle and respectful." That really calmed me. It wasn't too long after he whispered those words when he was lying naked on his bed with his horse-sized cock standing straight up while my shaved pussy was over his mouth and he was sucking my clit while simultaneously mauling my tits.

I had a big orgasm within about a minute after he started sucking my clit. I had a second even bigger one after another three or four minutes of clit-sucking and tit-mauling. Once I came down from my second orgasm complements of his oral skills I was holding his cock with one hand and slowly impaling myself on it. Because of his girth, and the tightness of my snatch, despite how sexually charged and wet I was it took a while before his cock was buried almost completely in my twat.

After that all hell broke loose. I'm sure that I acted like a whore on ecstasy as I bounced up and down while he grunted and continued to maul my tits. After about three minutes of that pleasure I started pulsing my Kegel-exercise-enhanced pc muscles. He let out the most baritone grunts that I had ever heard in my life. After only about ten squeezes and releases he came like a fire hydrant being opened and flooded my pussy with his jism. I passed out.

I don't know how long that I was prone with my head on his chest and with him lightly stroking the sides of my tits before I gained awareness. When I sat up -- with his cock still buried in my pussy and not yet flaccid -- he had a Cheshire-cat grin on his face. "That was some ride, Stephanie," he chuckled. "My best fuck ever."

"WOW," I responded, "did I really pass out?"

"Only for a few seconds he replied."

"Did you really enjoy it Ben?"

Ben laughed. "Can't you tell? I sure could use having my testicles sucked, though, to make it a complete great experience."

Since I was now officially a whore, I solely disengaged my pussy from his cock which had slightly wilted, survived the electric jolt up my spine when his cock finally popped out, and then shinned down and started fondling and sucking his testicles. He must have really liked that given the sounds that he was making.

It was only when I had been sucking his testicles for a few minutes when I felt cum oozing out of my pussy that I realized that I hadn't rolled a condom on his cock. I was so sexually charged from his pussy eating that I forgot the first rule of a good whore -- put a condom on your John. I actually stopped sucking and groaned.

"What's wrong Stephanie," Ben asked.

"I forgot a condom," I replied starting to choke on my words and hoping that tears weren't forming in my eyes.

"Not to worry," he smiled, then reached over to his nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out an all-clear STD report dated earlier that week and handed it to me. "Evangeline sent me over to you because she knew that you might forget the condom and also knew that I was all-clear."

I sighed deeply. "Thanks for that," I sighed again.

"Since you seem grateful maybe you could do something else for me," he smiled.

"Anything," I responded I was so relieved.

"Get me ready for a second round -- doggy style," he smiled as he pushed his not-quite-flaccid cock toward me.

I had rarely sucked a cock that had just fucked me before. Despite that, and the shine of our combined sex juices on his phallus, I did just that; and I did it very enthusiastically.

It wasn't long before his cock was back at full mast and too large for my mouth. He gently moved me to my hands and knees and then started to insert his girthy phallus into my pussy from behind. "I love your bubble butt," he growled as he slapped each cheek in turn. Despite our previous fuck it was still slow going because his cock was so big and my pussy so tight, but eventually it was buried and I had a completely full feeling.

His reciprocations in my pussy got progressively more intense, as did my backward pelvis movements. After a while I started my pc muscle pulsing again. This time it was about twenty contractions and releases -- his grunts getting progressively louder -- before he blew his wad. Again it was with enough force to render me temporarily comatose -- and what a great feeling it was.

After Ben withdrew and I had regained my full faculties we snuggled for a while with light pillow talk, mostly about how satisfying the sex had been. Then we got up, took a shower in his bathroom in a stall that was too small to fuck in otherwise I think that he would have done me again, we got dressed and he kissed me goodbye. As he kissed me with all sincerity he said "You and Evangeline are by far the best fucks of my life. If I was married to either one of you I'd be the happiest dude alive."

I blushed, turning red from head to toe.

Ben left first, followed by me five minutes later.

I was on a natural high the rest of the day. I knew that I'd eventually feel guilty, but I decided to enjoy the euphoria while I could.

Jared was not due home until early evening on Saturday. After I fed the kids dinner Evangeline and I took all four kids miniature golfing while we just walked with them around the course chatting, and praising them when they had good shots, or breaking up minor skirmishes when they had disputes.

In a deadpan manner Evangeline asked "So how was it?"

"Physically, it was euphoric," I smiled. "I'm not sure how I'll feel once the guilt sets in, though."

"You should do what I do -- turn the guilt into action. Fuck Jared blind, suck his testicles until he passes out, and offer him your tits like he's a nursing baby."

"Will that really work?" I asked.

"It works with Rob and me; although I'm probably a more natural whore that you are, but just maybe you'll learn to love it as much as I do. So what are you going to do with your first tax free $750?" she chuckled.

"I don't know," I replied.

"I have advice for that too. Buy something really extravagant; but after that put one-half of your earnings into a college fund for your kids."

"Is that what you do?" I asked since she had never mentioned that before, only Louboutin shoes and her Mercedes."

"I certainly do," she laughed, "I'm not totally selfish."

"You really turn enough tricks to have money for that?"

"I've been doing this since seven months after my seven year old was born," she chuckled. "My kids will be able to go to any college that they want to whether or not Rob makes more money in the future. They'll go on a 'Mommy's fun' scholarship."

Jared got home just before dinner on Saturday. I made his favorite meal. After a few outdoor and board games with the kids I put them to bed; then I went down to the living room where Jared was watching TV with just a skimpy slutty but expensive Victoria's robe on that I had spent half of my $750 on, and a pair of high heels. I stood in front of the TV, opened up the robe and in a husky voice asked "Does this give you any ideas?"

Jared had never fucked me three times within two hours before. That night he did; well to be precise he fucked me once and I fucked him twice. I squeezed my pc muscles on his cock like my life depended on it which I believe was what got the third ejaculation out of him. We were both almost delirious that night and when we woke up in each other's arms the next morning he had a smile as wide as the Mississippi River.

"You're the sexiest woman alive," he marveled while staring into my eyes. "Please don't go back to work. Please just keep doing whatever you're doing -- I've never been happier."

"OK," I smiled as I kissed him wondering what he would think if he knew that "keeping doing" what I had been would involve fucking other guys in the future.

***************

I would have thought that once Evangeline and I turned forty that the demand for our services would have diminished significantly. I was wrong. For whatever reasons -- Evangeline and I liked to think that our workout regimes, good nutrition, Kegel exercises, spa treatments, and our sultry personas were the main ones -- the demand seemed to increase more than diminish. As our kids got older we were able to accommodate more clients too. As a result by the time that Evangeline was 43 and I was 42 she had saved well over $300,000 for her kids "Mommy's fun scholarships" and me more than $225,000.

At that point our husbands were working less and making more money and wanted to travel, so we reluctantly gave up our "avocations that paid money."

We didn't go completely cold turkey, however. Through a contact that Evangeline had made (she was always much better at smooshing than I was) we had a liaison about once every two weeks with young single executives that were being rewarded by their companies for outstanding performance. Sometimes it was both Evangeline and I with one lucky guy; other times it was each of us with a separate lucky guy; and even sometimes it was both of us with three or four lucky guys, all with all-clear STD certificates.

It was only after another four years of these liaisons that we gave it up completely and instead turned our need for excitement into helping non-profits that helped homeless or abused women. The precipitating event was when Evangeline and I were in the same room with two young turks when the guy having sex with Evangeline went berserk and started beating on her when she wouldn't let him fuck her ass. Fortunately Tom, the guy that I was with, was bigger and stronger than the abuser and punched him out. Afterwards the three of us left the abuser naked and tied up in a local forest preserve from which he was eventually rescued but only after receiving hundreds of debilitating insect bites.

Evangeline -- as she always did -- came up with a good excuse for her bruised arm and face. Once she healed we took a trip to the city where Tom lived and pro bono gave him the two best nights of his life. That was our last sex with someone not our husband.

Now, both Evangeline and I in our sixties, getting rewarding feedback from the volunteer work that we do, and proud of our children graduating from prestigious universities, confine ourselves to pampering only our husbands who are the two most sexually satisfied sixty-year-olds in the State.

12