Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't matter anyway!" Martha moaned. "We're both bad and we're both dumb. At the end of the day, we're just bitches trying to get bred by this beefy cock!"

"Yes! My sister is getting railed by such a fat dick!"

"It's going to split me in two! So fucking powerful! Such a stud! Your big cock is making me... haaa... it's making... fuck! I'm cumming!" Martha coiled around me as she came once again.

I plunged back into Brianna, giving her just a few strokes as I switched back to Martha, violating her for only a moment before switching again. I was about to cum, and I wanted us all cumming together. My balls were boiling as I felt that seizing pressure well up from within. I happened to be in Brianna when I first started shooting.

Brianna exclaimed, "I can feel it inside me! He's cumming so deep! I can feel it filling me up!"

I pulled out between spurts, pushing deep into Martha with lightning speed as she shouted, "Fuuuuuck yesssssss! It feels so good to be bred! I've never felt so full! I've never felt so complete! God yes! Keep shooting inside me forever!"

Sadly, I was not able to comply with her request. Brianna's squirming was slowing down and I needed to make sure she kept cumming, so I switched back again. Brianna took a sharp, shallow breath as she rasped, "It's a little embarrassing to have my big sister watching me orgasm, but it feels too good for me to care."

"It's because you're a little slut." Martha said, still mid climax herself. "But I'm right there with you. We're sister sluts who get knocked up together! It's only natural for us to watch each other cum. That's why... watch me cum right now!" I switched back to Martha as my shots began to wane. I aimed to fit every drop of cum I could deep into her thirsty womb.

Brianna, a shaking, quivering mess at this point, did her best to oblige her sister. "I can see you cumming. I'm watching my shameful sister cum like a slut while getting knocked up."

"Yes, keep watching me! Watch as he fills my womb with a bucket of cum! I can feel the cum leaking out of your cunt and dripping onto my clit! Fuck I love being covered in cum!"

"Same here." Brianna said as we all started coming down from our orgasms. "I can't believe he bred us at the same time. This is bliss! Please let us do this again."

"Actually," I said, "next time I was planning to include Gwen."

The sisters smiled at each other as Martha said, "I think we can arrange that. But for now, let's get cleaned up before someone comes in here and catches us."

The girls used the sink to clean themselves off as much as possible before donning their clothes again, then we casually exited the broom closet to find ourselves in the blacklit minigolf course. Business seemed to have picked up since we went in, as each hole seemed to have small group of minigolfers putting away.

Then I noticed that under the blacklight, both Brianna and Martha had many luminous streaks running from their hair, down their faces, and even across their clothes. They had rinsed of, but a tiny sink and no soap seemed not to have done the trick.

"We should get out of here." I whispered to the pair. "The traces of cum are glowing under the blacklight." The sisters examined their bodies, then exchanged naughty grins.

"But I was having fun." Martha pouted. "We should finish the course, right Brianna?"

"Exactly." Brianna agreed with a sultry flair, seemingly too cum-drunk to be embarrassed. "Don't you want people to see your handiwork?"

I gulped, afraid of what people might say or think, but aside from a few stares nobody seemed to react to the girls' obvious ornaments. We finished the course with just a little more touching and teasing, and, to my relief, finally found ourselves back at the front desk. As I returned the putters and balls, Brianna and Martha were whispering suspiciously behind me, giggling giddily as I turned to face them.

"We're going to go shopping together." Martha said, taking Brianna's hand. "We'll meet you back at the hotel room later, 'kay?"

"Sounds good." I said. I had no idea what they were up to, but I figured it was best to leave them to it.

We parted ways and I ambled back to the food court. I pulled out my phone, ready for my second favorite kind of grinding, when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Having fun sweetie?" Mom asked, pressing her enormous mons against my back as she gave me a hug from behind. "I thought you might be playing with the other girls, so I'm a little disappointed to find you here all by yourself." She paused briefly, then whispered, "Never mind, I can smell it on you. You've been having a least a little bit of playtime, haven't you?"

"More than a little." I chuckled. "Just taking a little break here."

"I hope you're not too tired to do some shopping with me. I need you to help me pick out some clothes."

"Sure thing." I said, standing up and following her lead as we marched down the mall corridor.

We chatted idly until we arrived at a store called Veronica's Concealment. Based on the attire of the mannequins lining the windows, it seemed to be a lingerie store with a very silly name.

Mom beamed as she pulled me inside, loving the awkward look on my face as I tried to look natural in a women's intimate clothing store. A salesgirl approached us with a bright smile on her pretty face, flanked with long blonde twin-tails that ran down her petite body, which was clad in a tight shirt and frilly skirt.

"How's it going?" She greeted us. "Did you have anything specific you were looking for?"

"Just something to help me look sexy for my man." Mom said with a girly giggle as she grabbed my arm and pressed herself into my side.

If the sales girl was at all confused about our age difference, she did not show it in the slightest. "Of course!" She announced as she guided us to a nearby rack. "Let's find you something that accentuates your natural sex appeal. I'm thinking something black; mature but not too motherly."

"Oh, I don't mind looking motherly for him." Mom mused cryptically. "Rather, I think he likes that side of me."

"Okay." The salesgirl said with a blush. She rifled through a nearby rack. "This one accents the breasts and hips..." she hesitated. She seemed to be embarrassed, but continued more quietly than before, "and it screams 'make me a mother'."

Mom smiled and said, "More like 'make me a mother again' in my case."

"Congratulations!" the salesgirl said enthusiastically.

"Thanks!" Mom chimed. "So far we've had two together, twins, but we're hoping for more very soon."

Mom ran her hand down from my stomach to my thighs, just missing my bulge pressing against the swimsuit, but drawing the salesgirl's attention that way. Her eyes brushed past the meaty package before sweeping back and gazing a little longer, as if to confirm the sizable bulge was not some kind of optical illusion. While her eyes were tarrying, Mom squeezed my butt with her other hand, causing me to twitch downstairs, to the delight of both women.

"You must be proud." The salesgirl said dreamily, seemingly referring to our children, but I suspected it might have been directed at me specifically.

"You don't think it's too big, do you?" Mom asked.

The salesgirl, unable to focus, said, "No way, it looks amazing." Then she snapped out of it, realizing that Mom was referring to the lingerie she picked out. "Um, b-but it would be best to try it on, just in case." She quickly corrected herself, much to Mom's amusement. "The fitting rooms are over this way."

"Thanks!" Mom said, "I'm going to grab a couple more things to try on." She took a moment to select a few more articles of clothing that consisted of more empty spaces that actual fabric before smiling and letting the salesgirl guide us to the fitting rooms. The store was not very large, so there were just a couple of small stalls with curtains in one of the corners. Each had a large mirror inside and a little bench for sitting or piling clothes.

Mom started pulling me towards the nearer one, but as she was able to pull the curtain shut, the salesgirl said, "I'm sorry, but the store policy says that he isn't allowed to go inside with you."

"Oh." Mom said. "Sorry about that. Wait outside baby. It won't take too long."

Once she had the fitting room to herself, she pulled the curtain shut and started humming to herself while the salesgirl and I waited outside.

"I uh..." the salesgirl started, her face a little red as she struggled to make eye contact with me. "I admire how you like older women. Do you prefer them to younger girls?"

"Not really, I think both are good in their own ways."

"So you like younger girls too. Do you ever miss going out with them?"

Now I felt embarrassed, but I did not see any real reason to lie to this girl. "About that, we have a bit of a strange relationship. She doesn't really mind if I see other girls. If anything, she encourages it."

"Wow," she said as her blush deepened, "sounds like an interesting relationship."

"Hah, you don't know the half of it."

"What do you mean?" She started to ask, but was interrupted as Mom pulled back the curtain.

"What do you think?" She asked in a sultry voice as she posed for me, dressed in the most revealing lingerie I had ever seen. As promised, the garment pushed her massive melons front and center. Below, it weaved its way downwards, pulling the eyes around her curvy child-birthing hips in a seductive dance of fabric and flesh.

Now both of our faces were beet-red, but the salesgirl was the first to speak. "You can't walk out of the fitting room wearing something that revealing!" She stammered, mortified. Her head swiveled as her eyes darted from side to side to make sure there were no other customers nearby.

Mom made no immediate motion to re-enter the fitting room, instead insisting, "But I'm buying this outfit for him, so he needs to see it. If he's not allowed to go inside with me, then I have to come out here to show him."

The salesgirl looked a little panicked, still glancing around to make sure nobody would see what was happening. "O-okay fine, he can go inside with you. Just hurry up and go back inside."

Mom jumped towards me playfully, her tits bouncing away as she made no attempt to be discreet. She grabbed my arm, pulling me inside and the curtain shut. "What do you think?" She asked, posing next to me in the mirror as her hands ran across my body. As her fingers scraped against my hardening member, she said, "I think your friend down here answered that question for you. Let's try some of the others."

She pushed me down onto the seat and did a short strip-tease for me before trying on another outfit, then another, making sure to pose seductively and paying careful attention to my reactions, both on my face and down below.

"You look so sexy." I groaned.

She giggled, "This is making me feel really sexy too. Tell me how much you want me."

"I want you so fucking bad. If we weren't in the store right now, I would push you down and ravish you."

"I want you too. I want you inside me so bad." Mom said as she sat herself in my lap, facing me and grinding against my bulge.

"Careful, she's standing right outside the curtain. We could be caught."

"Nope." She said as she pulled my member out of my swim trunks. "There's no 'could' about it. We will be caught."

I tried to protest, but she brought her finger to my lips to silence me.

"That's the point baby. I didn't want to do it where we might be caught. I wanted to do it where we would be caught. I wanted someone to catch you fucking mommy with this big fat dick."

I thought it was probably a bad idea. I mean, I had already been caught earlier today with Liz in the movie theater, but that was accidental. On many occasions we had sex in compromised areas with a lot of risk, but usually we would be able to get away if needed. Doing it in a situation where we would definitely be caught and at the mercy of security seemed like inviting a little too much trouble.

But as I looked into her eyes, I could tell how much she wanted this. Some bizarre exhibitionism fetish deep in her mind made her crave this and I did not want to disappoint her.

"Let's do it." I said softly.

She smiled and turned around, meeting my eyes in the mirror as she lined herself up with my raging rod. It was amazing to watch our reflections as she impaled herself onto me. Despite her facing away, I could see every inch of myself disappear within her depths, every shudder and twitch, every expression of ecstasy in her serene face. This was the wonderful woman who raised me, and the least I could do was satisfy her lustful desires, even if it got us in trouble.

As Mom loosed a sexually charged whimper, the salesgirl, still outside the curtain, asked, "Are you okay in there?"

Mom smiled at me in the mirror as she slid up and down my manhood, "Yesssss, he really loves the lingerie."

"That's good, I guess." The girl said meekly, trying to make sense of the quick, sharp breaths and slick noises behind the curtain. "Wait a second, you two aren't d-d-doing it in there, are you?"

"Absolutely not." Mom answered frankly.

"Then come out right now." The salesgirl tried to demand, but she sounded more far more furtive than she intended.

Mom winked and lifted herself off me. She slipped around the curtain wearing only lingerie and with her juices dripping down her thighs.

I heard a gasp from the salesgirl. "Wh-wh-wh..."

"Sorry." I heard Mom's voice. "It's just that he really liked the lingerie and I was feeling really sexy, so it made me wet like this. But we aren't 'doing it' if that's what you're thinking."

"P-p-please go back inside b-before someone sees!" The salesgirl pleaded. "And don't come back out unless you're fully clothed."

"If you insist." Mom slipped back behind the curtain before retaking her seat on my sturdy shaft. She started bouncing on me again as her tits went wild in the mirror. She was more aggressive now, causing meaty slaps to resound around the tiny room, and presumably on the other side of the curtain as well.

"Okay, it really sounds like you're doing it." The salesgirl said faintly.

"We really aren't, but I'm indecent right now so I can't come out. You can peek in to verify if you want."

We heard no reply from the girl for a few moments as we continued going at it. By now I was bucking my hips, the excitement and naughtiness really getting to me as Mom's tight snatch coiled around me in a feisty grip.

Finally, the salesgirl peeled the curtain aside just enough for her to peek through. Her face was flushed and her fingers trembled as she pitifully whimpered, "I knew it. You're doing it."

Mom never stopped bouncing on my cock, but she playfully responded, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know what you meant when you said we were 'doing it' in here."

"Please, you need to stop." The salesgirl said, defeat in her voice. "You aren't allowed to do that in here."

Mom pulled herself up until only the very end of my tip was wedged in her folds, then asked, "Do you see him? How long, and wide, and bulging he is? Do you see how much he's twitching and throbbing? If we tried to leave now, with him stuffed in his tight little swimsuit, we would definitely make a huge scene. Everyone would notice his fat, manly cock snaking down his leg, trying to rip itself out." The salesgirl's eyes were glued to my massive tool as Mom slammed herself back down, redoubling her efforts as we resumed our frantic fucking. "Basically, if you want to avoid causing a scene, we'll need to make sure he gets off."

The salesgirl's face was painted with a complex series of emotions: fear, reluctance, shame, awe, and desire to name a few. Finally, she sighed and, to my surprise, slipped inside the curtain. "Okay, that makes sense. I'm going to hide in here so nobody sees me and tries to come over here. Go ahead and finish, but please hurry up."

Mom's eyes locked with mine in the mirror, "Did you hear that baby? She wants you to go even faster."

"I can't like this." I groaned. "I'll need to change positions." I stood up, pushing Mom forward with her hands against the wall on either side of the salesgirl, pinning her against the mirror.

"Eek!" the salesgirl cried as Mom's face nudged against her small breasts, moaning into the little buds as I railed her from behind. Mom shivered as she slipped further down, pressing her face against the girl's skirt and taking a whiff.

"Ooh, naughty girl. Someone's turned-on by this." She teased.

The salesgirl trembled, barely managing to say, "N-n-no!"

"You can't fool me sweetie." Mom said as she pushed her face up the poor girl's skirt. "With how much you're dripping, I can tell how hot and bothered you are right now. Hear that baby? She's getting excited while watching you rut me. You know, today is a dangerous day for me. I might get pregnant when you dump your baby-batter inside me." She turned her attention back to the salesgirl, running her tongue up her quivering slit, covered only by her very drenched panties. "Do you want to watch him knock me up?"

Tension built in the poor girl's face as she panted with arousal, her eyes fixed on my plunging cock. A battle was fought in her mind as meaty slaps filled the room. The girl closed her eyes and I could tell she had made up her mind, but was building up the will to say it.

"Y-y-yes!" She cried.

"Good girl." Mom said. "Now, my mouth is going to be busy down here, so I need you to cheer him on." Mom started lapping at the salesgirl's cloth-clad pussy.

"W-what?" The girl asked anxiously.

Mom paused her licking to say, "You know, talk dirty. Tell him how much you love watching his thick cock split me open and bully my poor little womb. Tell him he looks so manly as his swelling meat makes me lose my mind. Tell him to make sure he builds up a big creamy load of cum so he can blast it inside me and make a baby."

"Oh, okay. I think I get it." She looked up at me and said, "Please make a baby!"

"More!" Mom groaned. "Let it come from your heart! Tell him what you want to see!"

The salesgirl gasped as Mom started slurping at her twat, twirling her tongue passionately. The girl lost herself to the pleasure for a moment, but focused up as she gave her dirty talk another shot.

"P-p-please make a baby in her. She really wants it. Look at how hard she's licking me, and how much she's shaking. She wants you to claim her womb again. She wants you to shoot a bunch of c-c-cum in her belly and knock her up. A-and also... I want to... I also want to watch you knock her up right here in the fitting room!"

Mom pulled back and smiled, "Hear that baby? She wants to watch you knock me up! She wants to witness a son knock up his own mother right in front of her eyes!"

"W-what?" The salesgirl squealed, shocked.

"Come on, surely you must have suspected something. We look so similar. Well, except he has a giant horse cock."

"No! I didn't realize at all! Why... why are you fucking your own son?"

"Because he's the best boy in the world! I love him with all my heart and would do anything for him. Also, he has that giant horse cock. Just look at it. Aren't you imagining it defiling you right now? Ruining you for every other man. Every lesser man. Molding your dainty cunt into its shape as it pushes its way to your wanting womb, then pumping you full of his thick, potent jizz."

The girl froze again, waging another war in her mind. In her expression, I could see her mind breaking before finally succumbing to her base urges. "Fuuuuuuck yesssssssss."

"Good girl. Now I'm going to be very busy down here so you have to keep the dirty talk up. Make sure to tell him how much you want to see him make his mommy a mommy again." Mom stripped the girl's panties away and dug her tongue deep into the girl's sopping slit, eliciting moan after moan from the overwhelmed clerk. Mom pulled back for a moment, reminding the girl, "It's okay to moan, but remember that you have a job to do."