Steff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to get up, but he gripped her hips again, and said, "Go ahead and give me another one, babe," as the heavy thumping beat began again. She nodded, and stood up, feeling the blood pounding in her veins. She stood with her back to him, swaying and bending as she showed off her perfect round ass. She bent, and gripped her ankles, looked at him between her legs. Donna blushed when she realized he was staring right at her pussy, barely covered by the thin panties.

She twirled back around, and settled her knees between his legs again, felt his fat shaft against her firm, muscular thigh and began moving without thought, rubbing her leg against the hard pole.

His hands were once again on her hips, but she thought she could ignore that. He was staring at her eyes again, and she realized he had perfect blue eyes, like Paul Newman. She slipped down slightly, and let out a low moan as his hands found her asscheeks. She leaned forward slightly, and her large, perfect breasts flattened against his hard, muscled chest. Once again, she slipped down till she was on her knees on the floor. She was staring right at his long, stiff pecker through the thin pants, her hands resting high up on his thick thighs.

"Squeeze your titties for me, baby," he said softly. "If I can't do it, at least let me see you do it."

After everything else that had happened, Donna thought this was a reasonable request. She reached her hands up hesitantly, and cupped her own breasts, lifted them and began kneading them softly, swaying back and forth on her knees.

Her breasts had always been very sensitive, but for some reason she liked them to be squeezed hard. Her husband never played with them roughly enough, even though she begged him to. She did not think that would be a problem with Jan, or with any of the men here.

She squeezed the globes harder, and allowed her eyes to slip shut, hardly thinking about what was happening now. She heard the song end, and then one of the other men was pulling her to her feet, guiding her to a large armchair. Then he sat down. She nodded obediently, but before she could start dancing he pulled her down so she was sitting in his lap.

"Somebody fix this girl a drink," Ray said loudly. One of his hands was wrapped about her waist, his big hand resting on her curvy hip; the other was rubbing her thigh about halfway up. His hand felt to hot through the thin stocking, and her heart was beating hard in her chest as she once again felt a fat piece of meat under her soft, plush asscheeks.

She tried to cross her arms so that they were covering her breasts better, and looked around her. Stan, the bear of a man, handed her a drink, and she tipped the glass back, draining the martini in three long gulps.

Then she looked around, wondering where the mirror was. They had not hesitated to give it to her before. The way they were all looking at her was making her nervous, but tha6t was sublimated by her desire to do another line of the drug.

"Would you like some more coke, Donna?" she heard ray ask her. He was the skinniest of the three, but Donna realized he had the biggest cock of them all. She shifted slightly on the big tool, and blushed when she felt it jerk against her soft butt cheeks.

"Um, . . . " she didn't know what to say, so she finally just nodded. Almost immediately, Stan was handing her the mirror.

She looked up at him beseechingly, and said in a soft voice: "Could you hold it for me, Stan?"

"Hold it yourself!" Stan shot back, and started to take it away. Donna reached out with her left hand, and took the mirror in a hand that shook slightly, ignoring the inner voice that was telling her she was fucking up, that she was giving the men an opening.

Slowly, she took the straw with her right hand, exposing her firm knockers, and sniffed one of the three lines into one delicate nostril.

She leaned her head back, and shuddered at the feel of the drain, sniffed again to get it down. She was hardly aware when Ray slipped his hand from her thigh, over her smooth, slightly curved belly. Her eyes widened in shock when she felt his big, hot palm cupping her right breast.

He lifted her breast, weighing it and then began mauling it roughly. "Ray, please," she gasped, startled, but she did not put down the mirror. He rubbed his thumb over her stiff nipple, and a soft shudder of lust flashed through her body. He was ignoring her! She thought dazedly, and lifted the mirror, did another line of coke as he slipped his hand to her other breast, began squeezing that one harder than he had the first.

Donna let out a long breath, and looked at Ray in the eyes. He smiled at her, and slipped his fingers to her stiff nipple, began twisting and pinching the stiff bud until Donna thought her firm, swollen tits were going to explode. She was finally able to snort the last line, and then fumbled the mirror down, somehow pushed his hand away.

She danced for him, and for the others in turn, somehow managing to fend their hands away, but not before they all had felt how firm her breasts were, how muscular her ass was. Her nipples were in a constant state of hardness, and she knew that her pussy was juicing uncontrollably.

She watched with hungry eyes as she saw the men cutting up more coke, but this time they did not offer her the mirror. They snorted the lines, and then Mike was motioning her over. She felt like a bundle of exposed nerves as she started dancing for the big bald man, swaying between his legs, bending and showing him her ass, twirling and posing for him in as sensuous a pose as she could think of.

She raised her hands, and once again began squeezing handfuls of her creamy titflesh, then put her knees on the couch, and began moving, rubbing her hard, muscular thigh against the stiff length of his cock. Her hands on his broad, hard shoulders, she wondered just how big the man's penis was, and rubbed against it harder. His hands found her plump ass, and he kneaded the firm moons strongly, bringing a soft moan to her lips.

"Please don't touch me there, Mike!" she finally managed to gasp, and then blinked when he stopped. She froze as his hands came around smoothly, skidded up her ribs until he was lifting and cupping her firm, proud breasts in his big hands.

"You like that better, babe?" he asked as he began mauling her heaving mounds.

Donna just shook her head. She tried to say something, tried to move her arms to push his hands away, but his hands felt soooooo good on her flushed, silky skin. It won't hurt if I let him feel me up for just a second or two, she thought to herself, and unconsciously arched her back, pushing her proud, firm titties out for him to play with.

"Ohhnnnn, I shouldn't be letting you do that," she sighed, letting her eyes droop closed. She gasped sharply when she felt a warm wetness engulf one of her nipples, and looked down out of slitted eyes as he sucked as much of her firm, soft tittie into his mouth as he could.

Donna's heart stopped beating as she stared down at the man sucking and licking at her firm mound. She felt his teeth capture her nipple, and bit her lower lip, then somehow twisted away from him, turned her back. He caught her hips, and pulled her back till she was sitting on his lap. She put her hands on his knees, and began rubbing her ass against his raging prick. His mouth came down on her back, wet and as hot as lava, and she felt one hand creep around and begin again to caress and squeeze her swollen bosom.

His other hand slipped around her waist, and then moved downward instead of up. "Oh, no, what are you doing?" she gasped sharply, but then his hand was rubbing her juicy pussy through the thin, expensive silk panties.

His fingers found the pouting lips of her cunt, and pushed the slick fabric inwards till Donna thought she was going to faint. She ground her ass harder against the fat hardon, and as soon as his hard, knowing fingers reached her clit she shuddered into an orgasm more intense than any she had ever had.

"Ohhhnnnn, nooo, fuck, fuck!" she gasped as his fingers worked their magic, pushing her over the edge of sanity. She ground her soft ass against his raging prick as hard as she could, was barely aware that he was now pulling the small knots loose that held her panties up. King and Peters smiled at each other. Things were getting interesting.

Somehow, Donna stood up on her shaking trembling legs. She could feel the wisp of the silk cloth as Mike stripped it from her swollen pussy, but the fact that she was now naked except for her stockings and high heels did not even register on her.

She blinked when Stan stepped in front of her, and said in a soft, trembling voice: "I . . . I need some more coke."

Stan nodded, and reaching out, he pushed down on her shoulders. Donna blinked blearily, but did not protest as the man pushed her to her knees. "What . . ."

"Don't you want some coke, dear?" he asked. She stared up at him, once again trying to cover her large, heavy breasts with her hands, and nodded demurely. For just a moment he looked at her, and felt sorry for what they were doing, and then the moment passed. He stripped the shirt off of his head, and a moment later had peeled his pants down so that he was naked. "You can have some, but you have to snort it off my dick."

"That's absurd!" Donna said, and then looked at his cock. It was waving gently, just a foot from her face; it stuck out from his body by nine inches, the bulbous head an angry purple color, and thick veins wreathing the length of the rock hard tool.

As she watched, he reached down and drew a thick line on the top of his fat penis. Donna realized suddenly, as she watched him lay the powder on his thick tool that she was going to do as he had said.

He finished laying the line out, and she looked up at him questioningly. "There you go, Donna," he smiled. He handed the small bag back to Roy, steadying his dick with the other hand so as not to spill any off.

"Can . . . where's the straw?" she asked in a trembling voice.

"Nn. No straw dear. You'll just have to snort it off with your nose." He grinned down at her, then let go of his cock. It waved gently in the air, inches from her face.

Donna Williamson wanted to scream NO, wanted to get up and storm from the room. Instead, she reached up with trembling fingers, gently gripped the head of the man's fat cock to steady it. The head felt to hot beneath her silky fingers. Donna swallowed, straightened a bit, then leaned forward and drew her nose along the thick length of the penis, snorting the line of coke as she went. She wiped her nose with one hand, and felt a sticky wetness against her other palm – realized she was gripping the spongy knob of his cock head tightly.

She could not believe how big the man's schlong was, how fat the head was, and the rest of the shaft. She knew she should let go, but she was still to buzzed to even think about standing up yet. God, how many more dances were there? She reached out with her left hand, placed it against his trim hip to steady herself.

Then she felt his fingers curling in her hair: "Lick the coke off for me, Donna," the man commanded gently, but there was nothing gentle about the hand twisting a thick lock of her hair, drawing her head slowly forward.

"No, Stan, no, I . . . I don't even do this for my mmpphhh!" she gasped as her plump, pouting lips bumped into the side of the stiff tube of meat, and then finished mumbling, "I don't even do this for my husband!" she protested. She felt another slime of wetness against her palm, and without thinking squeezed the knob harder.

He drew her head forward again, forcing her juicy lips to slide against the side of his cock log, her pink lipstick smearing off on his stiff flesh. She could not believe how hard his dick felt beneath her trembling lips. "Come on, Donna, just lick the coke off, and I'll let you get up," he said in a reasonable voice.

She nodded, dazed, and drew his cock down slightly. Then she was rubbing her tongue along the top of his slab of cockmeat, licking the remnants of the cocaine off the flesh.

The feel of his hot flesh against her tongue was electrifying for some reason. She felt her nipples stiffen even further, and moaned softly as she licked back down the hot flesh.

"I think you missed some," she heard him say, and without thinking allowed him to guide her wet, hot tongue back up and down his jerking member. She moved her hand slightly, so that she had it encircled around his fat shaft; felt his thigh flexing under her other hand.

Donna was panting heavily – she was too aware of the deep silence in the room – someone had turned off the music. He drew her head further out, so her hot little tongue was curling around the crown of his dick. She felt the smeary wetness now on her tongue. Her right hand had slid all the way to the base of the man's penis now, and she squeezed tighter, then licked at the purple head of his dick again.

He nudged forward slightly, and his fat knob slid over her tongue, bumped into her top lip. Without thinking about what was happening, Donna opened her mouth wider, till the head and fat shoulders of his prick were invading her hot, wet mouth.

"Mmnnn, nnnn," she moaned helplessly around his fat knob. Her face was stretched out, and she heard one of the other men say in a breathless voice, "Suck that cock, Donna!"

She opened her eyes, and tilted her head slightly, staring up at the man, her right hand still curled around the base of his prick, her lips pouting out around the head of it. He smiled down at her, and smoothed her hair with his hand, then leaned forward, slowly fucking another inch of his meat into her warm, wet mouth.

Donna stared up at Stan, in total subjugation to his gaze. It had been forever since she had taken a penis into her mouth, since she had been in high school. The captain of the football team had talked her into sucking his cock, and then had gone away to college the next day.

The tip of his cock was steadily leaking precum into her watering mouth, and she had to swallow. She rubber her tongue over the plum sized head, and swallowed again as he fed another inch into her mouth.

Donna's eyes drooped closed; she heard one of the men say something else, from a great distance. Her cheeks hollowed slightly as she began sucking softly on the leaking rod in her mouth, the memories from that long ago night filling her mind.

Her pussy was dripping wet, her breasts shuddering in the need to be touched. She made a noise deep in her throat, and heard with surprise the slurping sounds she was making around the man's dick. Then he was guiding her head, forcing her sucking mouth up and down on his massive fucker.

Donna could not stop making love to the thing with her mouth – she tried, she tried as hard as she could, but there was something indescribably sexy about the man using her in such a way, debasing her.

She felt him buck suddenly, and then he cried out as he came, a great rushing of wetness in her mouth. "Keep sucking, bitch," he said, so softly she thought none of the others could have heard it, and she followed his orders, sucking and licking at his fat, leaking penis, swallowing his cum, until he pulled away from her with a sigh.

Peters was grinning at her, as though to say he had known all along. And he may have. She wiped her lips off with a trembling hand, and then started to climb to her feet.

"Just stay down there for a moment," she heard a voice say. She looked over her shoulder, and saw Jan kneeling down behind her, naked. "I want to go home," she said softly, but he just shook his head. "No, you don't," he answered her. He was on his knees behind her now. She could feel his big prick pushing against her plush ass, and bit her lower lip when his arms slipped about her and slid upwards to cup her breasts.

Donna leaned back slightly as he started to fondle her silky mounds, lifting them. He squeezed harder, and she drew in a sharp breath. She leaned forward, trying to get away from him, but he followed her down, now pinching and twisting her hard nipples till she was moaning softly, "Nooo, ohhhhhnnnn, uhhhhnnn, please!"

Donna leaned her head on her forearms, which were now flat on the floor.

She had her back curved in that delicious way that only women can accomplish, and she let out another long, animal like moan as she felt the fat head of his manhood at the lips of her starved pussy.

"Do you like when I squeeze them hard, baby?" he breathed against her neck, digging his fingers into the soft, firm mounds of her breasts.

"Yessss, but please, just stop for a minute, OK, Jan? I . . . I don't know how much more of this I can take!" As soon as she said it, he smiled at his friends, and agreed. "OK, just let me feel this ass for bit, then," and slid his hands down her flanks, over her hips till he was squeezing her upturned asscheeks.

"Ohhnn," Donna tried to stop the moan in her throat as the man's strong fingers dug into her ass cheeks. She could feel his fat dick head, nestled just inside her pouting pussy lips, felt him pulling back on her ass. "Ohhnnn, Jan, god, what are you doing to me!" she gasped as he pulled backwards on her ass.

His fat knob slipped inside her cuntlips, and Donna shivered at the feel of the tool stretching her tight pussy out. She could already tell he was much larger than her husband! She gasped softly as he pulled her back a bit more, gently rocking her onto his big dick. "Mmmn, Jan, please stop," she said, looking over her shoulder.

"Stop what?" he sneered down at her. His big hands were cradling her hips now, and he pulled her back towards him, slowly impaling her onto his stiff schlong. It was halfway in her pussy now, but if she wanted to pretend he wasn't fucking her that was fine with him. She wouldn't be able to pretend much longer.

"Stop . . . stop putting it in me," Donna whispered. But her eyes had already drooped halfway shut again. She could not believe how big his dick felt inside of her! She bit her lower lip again as he moved forward, meeting her as he pulled backwards on her hips.

He pulled out a bit, and then was leaning into her again. Donna let out a gasping moan at the feel of the big cock fucking into her, stretching her out deliciously. He was the first man to fuck her other than her husband, she realized. She couldn't believe how different it felt!

He was all the way into her now. Donna shuddered at the feel of it, and tried to catch her breath as he began fucking her in long, slow strokes. His hard belly slapped into her soft ass, making waves in her pliant flesh, and Donna moaned again, louder this time, and began rocking back against him.

The orgasm exploded over her in unexpected ferocity. The middle-aged woman gasped sharply, and screamed at him to fuck her harder. She had never said such things to her ex-husband or her boyfriend, but she was doing more than screaming.

She was rutting back against him strongly, meeting his thrusts with herown, reveling in the torrid sensations his manhood was making her feel.

Donna was grunting like an animal as he fucked her, and she had just started her second orgasm – or was it her third – when she felt him buck harder, and then felt his thick jizz shooting into her tight pussy.

Donna Williamson got to her knees, her slim arms once again crossed over her swollen, heaving breasts. The after effects of the orgasms still made her breath short, and she could vaguely feel the insides of her thighs wet with her own juices, and with Jan's cum dripping from her pussy.

She felt hands gripping her upper arms, and then Mike was drawing her to her feet. "I asked him not to do that, Mike," she managed to say, glancing at him over her shoulder.