Steff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her body buck and shudder, and heard her scream softly as he began flicking and nibbling at her round love button. He shrugged his shoulders, got her legs up over his shoulders so that her pussy was spread for his mercy.

Stefannie gasped and shuddered as the orgasm throbbed through her body. She ground her pussy up against Brian's inexorable mouth, and cried for more. She was barely aware of Kevin climbing on the table, straddling her. His giant cock plunked down between her breasts again. He cupped them in his big hands, and pushed them over his rod, then began moving his hips, fucking his cock between her swollen, firm breasts.

"Yesss, fuck my titties," she gasped loudly, and then cried out again as another orgasm flashed through her. She was not aware when Brian pulled his tongue away. She felt her legs rise slightly, and looked around Kevin to see him now standing between her legs, which were raised straight in the air, pressed against his torso.

Then he was leaning forward, and the next thing Stefannie knew his big cock was bulling its way into her tight pussy. "Yes, you fucker, fuck me!" she screamed, "Fuck me hard, Dammit! Fuck me hard!!!!!!"

"You got it, Aunt Steffy," he spoke through gritted teeth, and began moving his hips. Even though her pussy was juicy as any he had felt, even though he had tongued it, he still had to stroke five - maybe six times before he felt himself sink all the way to the depths of her sex, and then he heard her crying out as yet another orgasm shook her body. He felt her cunt spasming around his cock, and began slamming his dick to her, making her small body jerk and shudder every time he slammed into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Stefannie was chanting. She felt Kevin shift, and looked at him as he levered himself up. His fat, giant cock was hanging over her gasping, open mouth then. She looked up at him as he lowered himself. His round, turgid knob bumped into her lips, and she turned her head slightly, still looking him in the eyes with her green ones as he grinned at her and sank down, his glistening knob sliding over her luscious lips till it was all the way in her mouth.

Stefannie was in heaven; Brian was fucking her with long, powerful strokes and she shut her eyes as Kevin began gently moving his hips, now fucking her wet, willing mouth with six inches of his fat boner. Stefannie moaned and sucked noisily on the fat rod in her mouth. She reached up and gripped his hips, then his ass, pulling him down a bit further each time. "Fuck, that feels great, Aunt Steffy," Kevin moaned, staring down at the woman. He saw her gag, but her hands pulled down o his ass when he would have risen back up. He followed her silent demands, and then his cock was sinking all the way into her mouth and throat, tills his balls were resting against her chin. He grunted, and stroked the way she wanted him to, sinking his fat boner all the way into her throat each time.

When Brian saw his brother fucking their aunt's throat, he lost control. With a loud roar, he thrust into her one more time, and then another, and then blew his load deep in her belly.

When Kevin realized his brother had lost it, he climbed off the table. His fat prick popped out of Stefannie's mouth with an audible pop, and she said dazedly, "What was wrong? Wasn't I doing it right?"

"You were doing great, Aunt Steffy," Kevin said, leading his dazed aunt into the living room. Sitting on the couch, he pulled her on top of him, so that she was straddling him. 'I just wanted to feel that pussy!"

Stefannie bit her lip, and reached down with one hand. Kevin was sitting there beneath him, smiling up at her as she guided his slick plum sized cock head to her stretched out pussy.

Even though Brian had just finished fucking her, the size of Kevin's cock made her gasp and shudder as she began screwing herself down onto the thing. His hands slipped up her sides; her breasts were slightly sore, but she moaned and smiled her approval when he began kneading the silky flesh strongly. "Yesss, squeeze my titties baby," she hissed through clenched teeth. "God, your cocks so fucking big, Kevin! Sooooo fucking big!!!!!"

Stefannie began moving her hips in a sinuous motion. His fat prick slipped further into her juicy snatch, and she ground herself harder on the thing, anxious to feel the whole length in her.

Finally, her hips were locked against his. She began raising and lowering herself, fucking herself up and down on his fat rod. It felt huge inside of her! She grunted, and ground her hips against him harder as she shuddered into yet another orgasm. Then he was flipping her over, stroking into her. She watched with wide eyes, looking at his cock as it plunged in and out of her pussy. She raised her legs, and wrapped them around his hips as he fucked her, his face red, eyes filled with love for this woman.

"Cum for me baby,' she gasped, raking her nails down his back, "Cum for your uncle's slut wife!!!"

That was all Kevin needed to hear. He lost himself in the sensations, of the sight of her lithe, luscious body pinned beneath him, of the feel of her cunt spasming around his fat penis. With a wordless roar, he bucked into her, shooting his load of jizz deep into her flat belly.

Ten minutes later, the young men were playing in the pool, and Stefannie was drinking a margarita, wondering when they were going to fuck her again. Then she smiled to herself. They were young men. She was willing to bet that all she had to do was suck on their cocks, and they would be ready to go!