Steff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back and stared at her. She was gorgeous. Her proud bosom heaved on her chest, the large, firm breasts coming to a sharp point. Her hands were still pressed into the couch, her back was still arched. Her skirt was gathered around her hips now, exposing all of her skimpy panties to the men's eyes.

Dean was not even touching her now. All her attention was focused on Randall. She watched with slitted eyes as with one hand he still flicked and rubbed her small clitoris. Each time he rubbed the silk across her swollen love button, a strong pulse was set off in her body, making her breath catch.

He slowly drew the panties to one side, exposing her light brown bush, carefully trimmed. Her plump pussy lips pouted outward, glistening with her juices. He grinned as he slowly pushed a finger to her cunt lips, and then slowly but powerfully screwed it into the woman's tight, juicy pussy.

As he sank his finger into her snatch, he watched as her small body twitched slightly. She relaxed, and then tensed again, but he noticed that she swiveled her hips very slightly. When he looked up, she was leaned all the way against the back of the couch, her eyes closed, her hands working at her own swollen nipples.

"Oh, god, please, Randall, don't fuck me with your finger!" Donna sighed as he pulled it out, then pushed it back in. Then he was setting a steady rhythm, screwing his long finger in and out of her spasming pussy.

Donna could not help rolling her hips against the man's hand, and let out a shuddering gasp as he inserted a second finger into her pussy. Then she was crying out loudly, yelling "Fuck!!" over and over again as the orgasm shook her frame. She rolled her hips like a slut as the waves washed over her.

It was only dimly that she realized he was no longer touching her pussy. She blinked, and realized he had unfastened her skirt and taken it off of her. As she watched he unfastened the knots at her hips and drew her panties off. Donna blinked blearily. She barely realized she was now naked except for her thigh high stockings and high heels.

Then Randall was bending down. She felt his breath against her thigh, and breathed out a long breath as his tongue drew a line of fire against the naked skin of her upper thigh. She felt his hands, on the inside of her knees, forcing her thighs apart, spreading her pussy to his tongue.

"Ohhhhh, ohhn, uhnnn, uh, uh, uhmmmmmmm!" Donna sighed and gasped helplessly as he leaned forward the last little bit. His tongue flicked out and licked along the gash of her pouting pussy lips. "OOOOHHHHNNN, Randall!!!!!" Donna protested – or thought she did – as he dug his strong tongue into her pussy. He nibbled at her sensitive lips with his tongue and teeth, and then licked up the length of her pussy, drawing his tongue roughly over her vibrating clit.

Donna felt like a bolt of lightning went off in her body. She felt somebody next to her on the couch, and looked over the see the Judge completely naked. His thick body was rippled with muscle – she was surprised that he was in such good shape. Then her eyes dropped helplessly to his penis.

Randall flicked her clit with his tongue, then nibbled at it with his thick, sensuous lips. Donna's mouth dropped open, and her eyes dazed and trying to focus . She reached out without thinking, and wrapped her fingers around the thick, rock hard shaft. She drew her hand up to the knob, and then slid it back to the base of the thick stalk. It was at least ten inches long, and thick with a dark, plum sized crown.

She stared at the fat shaft in her hand as Randall dug his tongue into her tight pussy again. "What did my son make you do next, Ms. Williamson?" Loftin asked, moving on the couch, standing on the seat so his waving cock was pointing right at the woman's face.

"He . . . he made me take his cock into my mouth," Donna said softly. She had her hands pressed to the fronts of his thighs now, and looked up at him out of her startling blue eyes. "Do . . . do you want me to show you?"

"I think that would be nice, Ms. Williamson."

Donna nodded again. God, what was she doing? She screamed to herself. The hot tongue torturing her flicked at her clit again. A strong pulse went off in her body, and she was barely aware of leaning forward. She orgasmed as she wrapped her luscious lips around Dean's fat member.

The middle-aged woman wrapped her plush lips over her teeth, and began chewing on the thick, hard shaft. Then she started sucking on it softly, her cheeks collapsing around the fat thing in her mouth.

"Mmnnn," she moaned softly, and then dipped her head forward, taking three inches of the fat shaft into her mouth, then two more. Judge Loftin watched in glee as the woman began moving her head slowly, taking half his boner into her softly sucking mouth, and then drawing back out. Spit and precum dripped from her stretched out lips.

Then he was pulling her mouth away from him. "You can suck me off later, Ms. Williamson. For now," he slid to the couch. Donna looked at him blearily. Without thinking, she trailed her hand down and once again encircled his stiff cock with her long, slender fingers.

"What would my son have made you do if he had had the time, Ms. Williamson?"

Donna glanced at Randall. He grinned at her, and continued taking off his trousers. Donna looked away, and allowed her hand to start moving slowly on the fat dick. God, it felt so good in her sweaty fist, so solid! "He . . . he would have . . ."

"Why don't you show me?" Judge Loftin said

Donna pouted at him prettily, her sweaty hand still lightly pumping his cock. Then she swung her right leg over his. She felt the fat knob of his cock brush against her thigh, wet and hot, and she shuddered softly.

Dean smiled up at her, and trailed his fingers along her gently rounded belly. Donna bit her lower lip, raised herself up slightly, and then slotted the spongy knob against the pouting lips of her juicy snatch.

She grunted at the feel of his fat cock crown as it pushed past the swollen lips of her juicy sex. 'That's the way, you fucking slut," Judge Loftin said softly. His fingertips grazed her hips, and Donna shut her eyes as she twisted herself down on top of him. His shaft spread her apart beautifully – she shuddered into another orgasm before the fat pole had worked its way halfway inside her.

She loved fucking. She was sure they had drugged her now – she felt to high for it to be otherwise. She realized, though, that she would have fucked these two men even if they had not drugged her.

Donna heard loud moans as she began riding the judge harder, swiveling her hips, driving her steaming cunt up and down his rampant manhood. His big hands were on her ass now, squeezing the plush cheeks. She knew he would leave marks there, and where his hot, thick lips were sucking at the skin of her breast. He was marking her, and she loved it!

Finally, he roared and bucked underneath her. Donna felt his stiff cock explode deep in her pussy, and she tightened her muscles around his cock as he loosed load after load of cum into her snatch.

Judge Loftin looked up at the woman. She was staring at him with those green eyes, but he knew she was not seeing him. Her mouth was hanging open, and she was gasping as her own body shuddered in illicit pleasure.

Donna was not sure when she was pulled off of the judge's lap, when Randall sat her on the edge of the couch. She looked at his cock as he stepped between her legs. His long fingers curled in her hair, and he brought her gasping mouth to his cock.

Donna opened her mouth in a wide O and let out a muffled gasp as Randall fucked his cock slowly into her mouth. It bumped against the back of her throat. His hands steadied her head, and then he nudged forward. Donna felt her throat expand to accept his fat flared cock knob. She resisted the gag impulse, and the next thing she knew her nose was buried in Randall's wiry cock hair. She had his entire monster cock in her throat and mouth!

Donna could not describe how sexy it felt to have the man slowly pull her head back. She tightened her lips around the shaft, and rubbed her tongue over the shaft as it slid from her sucking mouth. He paused with just the tip inside the ruing of her lips. He pulled her head forward, fucking four, then five inches of his cock in her mouth. Then he was thrusting all the way forward again, sinking his fat boner to the root.

When he pulled out, Donna reached up and gripped the base of his dick, began jacking it with her hand as his knob suddenly grew slightly and began spitting juices into her mouth.

Donna swallowed frantically, but even so some of his cum leaked from her greedy mouth and dripped on her heaving, firm titties. She looked around blearily as Randall stepped away from her. The judge had left the room sometime, she did not know when. She looked at Randall as he spoke, and a shiver went through her.

"Come here, bitch, I'm not done with you yet," he said. She got up in a daze, and slowly stripped off the rest of her clothes. She stared at his cock. It had not even gotten soft. He bent her over the desk, and Donna shut her eyes and shuddered into another orgasm as he began railing her from behind. She wondered how many times she would come that day.

She had already lost count.

12