Step by Step

Story Info
Becoming a good little bitch for sir.
1.3k words
3.92
23.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step by step, he had led her down the path towards surrender.

He was always touching her, patting her, fondling her dark hair, rubbing her shoulders and hugging her.

And, playing her part, she learnt the rules: his rules. She was careful not to breathe a hint of her sexual activities with her owner to a single living soul.

This made her feel special, as if she and her owner were united in their torrid secret, the two of them against the world.

This man had seduced her by slow degrees and he still had a long way to go in his tactile conquest of all her intimacies.

In fact, she was still technically a virgin, but he would take care of that when the right time came.

He was always careful and sensitive with her. He adored her and had no wish to force her. He was slowly initiating her into sensual pleasure, guiding her skillfully, bringing her along carefully but steadily, holding her back as he deemed necessary.

Often, when they were alone, he would pull her down onto his lap, her warm backside nestling against his groin.

She always responded eagerly, thrilled by these displays of affection. She had become very close to him and that closeness just seemed to grow and deepen as they explored each other.

Now, he put his hand between her legs, touching her pussy through her panties.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as he fingered the outline of her little pussy lips. Her panties grew damp as his fingers glided over the cotton material, stroking her from time to time, making her sex wet.

"Do it to me with your mouth please," she begged in a hoarse whisper. "Please sir. I need you to."

"Turn away from me first."

"Yes sir."

"Now hold your hands together behind you."

"Yes sir."

"I'm going to tie your wrists together with my tie."

"The elephant tie?"

"Yes pet."

"I love the elephant tie."

"I love you in its silk embrace."

"I thought you loved me in cotton sir."

"The two aren't mutually exclusive."

"No, I suppose not."

"And sometimes I like you out of cotton too. Lift yourself up. Sir is going to strip your panties off now; but first you can remind me who you belong to, girl?"

"I'm yours, sir. I belong to you."

"Good girl," he smiled and lifted her up off his lap, pushing her legs under her so that she found herself kneeling up on his chair. "And now you are going to spread your legs like the obliging and willing to please cunt that you are; are you not, pet?"

"Mmmhmm, absolutely sir."

He smiled and reached between her legs to caress her between her thighs, sawing his fingers back and forth.

She moaned in protest when he stopped, but her muted protests were short lived when, in no time at all, he had wrapped his hands around her hips and cupped her backside as he knelt down in front of the chair to press his head against her mound. His warm breath rustled against her flesh, making her giggle and squirm excitedly as she knelt up on the seat.

Her bottom cheeks trembled against his hands as her owner planted a long, lingering kiss on her tight young college girl pussy.

He parted his lips, extended his tongue, and ran the tip of it over her naked sex. Soon her sweet cunt was coated with her his freshly drooled saliva.

"Sir!" she gasped when he pressed the tip of his tongue between the lips of her pussy and began to taste her wetness.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he tasted the tang of her sex. He always loved this fresh, sweet taste. He knew he would never be able to get enough of her, as always.

As he dipped his tongue in and out of his pet's pussy, his hands moved up to the small of her back and then around and across her flat tummy, pushing her college sweatshirt up as he slid his hand up to her little tits.

She tried to tug her hands apart wanting to help him by lifting the shirt up herself to show off her lovely little titties, but the tie held firm preventing her from any real movement

He looked up at her and caught her gaze with his until she stopped fretting against the bonds and hung her head, blushing a little at her over eagerness. His hand slid round behind her and he spanked her hard -- a warning.

Then he pushed the top up himself and lifted the hem of the shirt right up to her lips.

"Bite on it, pet."

She nodded and opened her mouth obligingly waiting for him to gag her with her own clothes. The shirt was being tugged downwards by her tied arms, so she had to bite down hard to keep it up as he wanted.

"That's a good bitch."

She blushed, as he pulled her bra down and flicked at her nipples, pinching them hard and sighing as he started to fondle her tits, squeezing and kneading her school girlish mounds. He pinched her nipples again and listened to her subdued moans as he felt them throbbing against the pressure of his fingers.

Then, he pressed his face back down and ran his tongue onto her clitoris. Her hands strained at the tie and she heard herself shrieking for more on the inside.

She clenched her little fists and urged his head lower as her saliva spread over the shirt hem in her mouth.

And his mouth was now grinding against her virgin pussy: his tongue was flicking against the most sensitive places in a lashing motion.

She could barely keep her balance and, eventually fell forwards over his left shoulder as she shuddered at each whipping stroke of his tongue.

The dizzying sensations were such that she soon found herself losing her grip on the shirt and the elasticated hem whipped against her chest.

He did not rebuke her, but paused in his sucking and pulled away from her, pushing her off his shoulder and causing her to slump back in the chair on her spread knees. Then, he tugged the sweat shirt back up and over her head, leaving it on her arms, so that they were bound even more tightly than before.

Then he leaned forward and bit her tits one after the other marking each of the brown areola before picking her discarded panties from the ground.

"Open pet."

She looked at him with her dark brown eyes and blushed at the thought that he was about to press her worn knickers into her mouth.

"Open up!" He repeated with a stinging slap on her pussy and she duly accepted the cotton material into her mouth, flushing further as his fingers began to dance between her legs, flicking at her sex, before he started to finger fuck her properly, with two fingers sluicing in and out of her eighteen year old student cunt.

Her hips rose and her pussy met her owner's probing fingers as she melted on the edge of coming, waiting only for permission to release.

Why did he always drive her wild like this with his lips and his tongue and his fingers in her cunt, she moaned against the cotton, again and again he pounded his index and forefinger into her sodden cunt.

"Come for me, my little dumpling. That's a good bitch. Come for me now!"

And she began to make high-pitched squealing sounds as her orgasm descended upon her and she came and came and came.

The tie dug into her wrists as she tried to pull them apart again and she knew that she had pleased and that she was his good little bitch - yes that was it: a good little bitch for sir, who had come to him and for him step by step.