Step by Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can you come again?' I asked.

'Yes, but you'll have to wait a while.' He replied, smiling ruefully. 'Can you?'

'Yes.' I told him, feeling a kind of soft sexy lassitude. 'I can usually come several times.'

'Good.'

'But you know that anyway.' I reminded him about my online sessions that he had seen.

He nodded and then we lapsed back into silence. But I didn't want our session to end and so I let my legs fall wider apart and reached between them, not really expecting to bring myself off again yet, but intent on keeping things going.

It was really nice, just gently touching myself while Gavin watched. Then he did the same, taking his limp cock in his hand and just lightly playing with it.

We stayed like that for a little while, I'm not sure quite how long, just watching each other playing without putting any real energy into it. But then I began to feel my arousal reassert itself and I started to stroke myself more intently, I was getting turned on properly again so I ran my fingers up and down my slit, spreading my labia to stroke the inside and at the same time give Gavin a better view.

'That looks nice.' He told me quietly. 'And it's working.' He showed me his semi erect cock.

I smiled at him, rubbing my clit a little more vigorously before sliding two fingers into my vagina. He moaned with pleasure at the sight and I knew we would probably both eventually reach another orgasm. It would be slower and less urgent, but I knew from experience that second and subsequent climaxes took longer but were often so much more satisfying. I slid my fingers deeper inside myself, fingering myself harder as my excitement built, watching Gavin's cock slowly come back to life as he stared at me and what I was doing.

Soon we were both doing it with serious purpose, trying to make ourselves come again, the only sounds those of our gasps of pleasure, the wet sounds of my fingers plunging in and out of my pussy and the softer sounds of Gavin's fingers stroking his cock. It was not going to be quick for either of us, but it promised to be worth it.

'Do it kneeling.' He demanded suddenly.

'What?' I asked, hearing what he said but being caught so by surprise that my reply was automatic.

'You know.' He went on. 'Kneel on the sofa facing backwards and do it.'

I took a long look at his fully erect cock before I agreed. It was a position I often used when I was online, presenting my bottom to the camera to give an even more intimate view of me that included... well, that included both holes and everything else. The only thing was that I wouldn't be able to watch him, and it did leave me very open to invasion. But I loved showing off and he had promised. I stood up and turned around, repositioning myself on the sofa as he had requested, my rear end sticking out and my knees wide apart.

I couldn't see him but I knew he was looking at me and so I reached beneath me for my pussy, finding the entrance and pushing my fingers deep inside. Once again I was masturbating hard, knowing I had an audience, waiting for my climax and wanting to come. I could hear the sounds of Gavin's hand on his cock and his heavy breathing and I knew he was doing the same. I didn't really mind that I couldn't see him, I would hear him come and he could see me, that was all that mattered.

'I can see your crack and it looks lovely.' He whispered unexpectedly. 'Can I come on it?'

The idea of his cum running down my crack gave me an unexpected thrill.

'Yes.' I gasped back, wondering how long before he came and hoping he would hit his target this time.

For a minute or two we carried on playing, but then I heard him clamber to his feet and lurch across to me. His free hand landed on my back as he steadied himself. I knew it was strictly speaking a breach of our agreement but I told myself he was only lining himself up. I moved my hand out of the way and gripped the back of the sofa, waiting for him to climax.

He shuffled a little closer and I tensed myself ready, but instead of feeling his warm cum on me I felt something tapping a kind of rapid light tattoo at the base of my spine. For a moment I wondered what was happening, but then I realised it was the end of his cock lightly beating against me as he wanked. Moving from the chair to stand behind me had delayed his climax. Now we were breaking the rules, but it didn't seem to matter – his cock might be touching me, but it wasn't inside me and so I told myself we weren't cheating. One thing was for sure though, when he came he could hardly miss his target and that thought gave me another kick. But then, just to make certain, I leaned my face on the back of the sofa and reached back with both hands to pull my cheeks as wide apart as I could.

Until you do it you can never imagine what a thrill it is to be kneeling with your back to man who is wanking himself into your wide open crack. The anticipation of that first spurt is wonderful. I knelt there listening to his loud gasps and feeling his increasingly erratic movements behind me, just waiting for that moment.

It wasn't too long. It seemed like forever at the time, but really it was only a couple of minutes before he gasped out to tell me he was coming and his pressed his cock into the top of my crack. He jerked forward, jabbing himself at me, as his first spurt gushed out, flooding along my crack and making me moan with pleasure. I loved it, and then he jolted forward again, his cock sliding down my crack on the slippery trail his cum had left and gushing more cream as it did so, and I loved that even more. It was something I'd never experienced before, but I knew right then that I'd want to feel a man's cum trickling down my crack like that again.

He knew what was happening, for now he guided his cock up and down my crack as he came, pushing forward instinctively between my widespread cheeks, almost at one point penetrating my anus in the process. I thought it was accidental, but afterwards I wondered if it was – and I also wondered if I would have stopped him if it wasn't. I was so turned on right then that I might just have let him take me there. But he didn't really try to enter me, so I'll never know.

When he had finished and stumbled back to his seat I was absolutely running with his cum, I could feel it trickling over my anus and down onto my pussy. I let go now and allowed my cheeks to close on it, getting them wet and slimy and feeling so erotic because of it. I reached beneath me, finding the little rivulet of cum and collecting it on my fingertips, and then I did something that surprised me even at the time. Instead of tasting it I pushed my cum-covered fingers into my vagina and began to finger myself again.

It didn't take me long to cum, I think knowing that I had some of Gavin's cum inside me, albeit only from my fingers and not from his cock, helped me to climax. And so did knowing he was sitting behind me watching my sticky fingers delving inside my pussy. It was another extremely powerful orgasm, stronger even than the one before, that made me shake uncontrollably, holding my fingers hard inside me as I shuddered and trembled through all the surges of pleasure that I was feeling. I know I was vocal, although if it was just unintelligible sounds or actual words I have no idea, and I daren't ask Gavin in case it was. Then, when it was done, my knees just folded and I sat back on my haunches, clinging to the back of the sofa until I had enough control to turn over and slump heavily onto my seat, shocked by the power of my own orgasm.

'That was awesome.' I declared breathlessly.

'And for me as well.' He agreed. 'Can we do it again another time?'

I knew what the answer had to be. The experience was out of this world and I definitely wanted a repeat, even though we had come perilously close to going further than we should. We arranged to meet again the evening after next and I went to bed to lay thinking about what I had just so thoroughly enjoyed, my fingers playing gently with my clit until I fell asleep.

When I let him in the next time we both felt a little bit cagey, unsure how the other felt about what we had been up to. I wondered how Gavin was feeling about it, but before I could broach the subject he saved me the trouble.

'Are you regretting it?' He asked without needing to say what. 'I'm not, but if you are then we don't have to do it again, I can always go home.'

'Don't you dare!' I burst out, the forcefulness of my exclamation an answer in itself.

'Okay, okay, I won't.' He threw his hands up in mock surrender and burst out laughing, my relieved giggles following an instant behind.

'I'll make us a coffee and then we'll undress.' I told him firmly when our mirth subsided, then promptly changed my mind. 'No, we'll undress and then drink our coffees. That way you won't run off.'

'I won't run off anyway,' He told me as he began unbuttoning his shirt. 'Where else will I see such a gorgeously sexy sight?'

I felt like telling him to look in the mirror, but instead I too began to strip.

Once we were naked it didn't seem a problem, it seemed acceptable, even normal, to be looking at his rock solid erection while drinking coffee. I knew I should have felt guilty, being naked with another man while my husband was at work, but I rationalized it by telling myself that if Peter had gone along with my exhibitionistic fantasy, then I wouldn't have had to enlist help from someone else. Strange what your mind will do to justify your actions isn't it? In any case, I said to myself, we were mostly watching each other, not really touching, and I hadn't had sex with Gavin, even though that was a tempting thought. But, I reminded myself, we'd got pretty damn close and I'd better be careful not to let things get out of hand this time.

'Am I going to need tissues this time?' He asked as he emptied his cup. I knew what he meant; he was asking if he could come over me again. Of course he could.

'Not unless you're too lazy to come closer.' I told him with a smile, letting my legs drift apart once again.

'I'll come anywhere you want.' He teased.

'Then shoot over my pussy, please.' It was what I had wanted before and this time I intended to get it.

'From how close.' He asked, his fingers beginning to stroke his erection.

'From as close as you want.' I told him, my own hand making its way between my legs. I wasn't consciously thinking it, but I was half hoping his cock might rap against my pussy like it had before on my bum. It was as close as I dare get to what I was beginning to really want. Maybe Gavin was thinking along those lines as well.

We sat there opposite each other, masturbating quietly, both thinking about the rather bizarre but highly erotic situation we had made for ourselves. Never in a million years would I have expected to be doing what I was doing, my legs wide, my feet planted once more on the sofa either side of me, exposing my pussy to Gavin as I rubbed myself to a climax. I could see him avidly watching me and I could hardly take my eyes off of that wonderful long cock of his either. I have to admit that the sight of its blood-darkened head repeatedly exposed and then hidden by his foreskin was getting to me.

I was rubbing myself quite lightly at first, but I very soon felt the first signs of an oncoming orgasm and so I began to do it more rapidly and harder until my fingertips were once more flying back and forth over my clit. It was then that I noticed that Gavin was still wanking more serenely, gently stroking his length as if determined not to make himself come. Momentarily I wondered why, until I realised he probably wanted me to come first so that we could both get to a second climax together. That made me feel good, I loved him seeing me come and so I strummed even harder, rewarded by feeling my orgasm creep swiftly closer and closer until it was there. Once again it was tremendously powerful; once more I was jolting in my seat and calling out from the intensity of it. What we were doing together was bringing me off massively, temporarily draining me and when my climax finally faded away this time I slumped back in my seat, spent and trembling from its effects.

If it was good having him watch me masturbate, then leaving my legs open and having Gavin gazing at me directly afterwards was equally so. I knew I was wet and shiny and bright, my clitoris still standing clear of its hood and my vagina still wide and welcoming, and I wanted him to see it, to know that I wanted him to spray it with cum. I used my free hand to spread my pussy, opening it to his view as I had before, remembering our first time when I thought he would aim his load at my pussy, but he aimed at my mouth and missed anyway. I didn't want that to happen again so I stretched myself wide, looking down, silently telling him where I wanted his cum to land.

Gavin nodded, still playing with himself, but now he did it more eagerly, knowing apparently what was expected of him. I watched him, watched his hand sliding back and forth along his shaft, seeing the look of growing concentration on his face. Suddenly he looked at me waiting for him and then stumbled to his feet, lurching across to kneel between my legs. I thought he must be about to come, a bit quickly but I didn't mind that, so I was surprised when he shuffled forward and pressed the tip of his cock against my clit, looking questioningly at me as if asking permission. I didn't answer, in truth I was too shocked to know how to answer and he must have taken my silence as permission for he started rub the tip of his cock from side to side across the tip of my clit, masturbating both of us at the same time.

The sensation of having the hard tip of his cock against my engorged clit was beautiful, it was something I'd never experienced before but I sure as hell want to again. I just moaned softly and sat back, holding my legs away to let him get to me.

It wasn't long before I felt another orgasm gathering and I could see by the tight look on his face that he was near too. For a moment I wondered if he would slide his cock up and down my slit as he came, spraying his cum along the whole length, maybe instinctively pushing against my slippery wet entrance as he had previously at my anus. I wondered how I should react, and then I knew, I knew exactly what I wanted.

'Are you close?' I asked him.

'Yes, nearly there.' He gasped his reply.

'Good.' I told him eagerly. 'When you do.' I paused before I said it. 'Come inside me.'

He looked at me sharply.

'Yes.' I assured him, nodding and grinning in expectation. 'I want you to push it up me and come inside me.'

He groaned in anticipation, his eyes closing briefly as he rubbed himself on me quicker and harder. I wanted us both to come together with his cock right up inside me, but I wasn't sure I would last until he came.

I did last, but only because he came almost at once, hastily pushing his cock down my slit until it penetrated me almost by itself before he rammed himself forward, pushing himself deep inside me with his cock jerking in its impatience. He groaned loudly and then we both came, pushing against each other and gasping loudly as he poured his cum up inside me and my passage gripped at his shaft as if to make sure I got it all.

When he was empty we just stayed in the same position for a little while with his softening cock still buried inside me, both staring silently into each other's faces, surprised at what we had done. But then he pulled away and I lowered my legs, still without saying anything until he subsided onto the sofa alongside me, ignoring his previous seat.

'I didn't think you wanted to do that.' He said finally.

'Neither did I.' I whispered, feeling confused at crossing the line into definite cheating. 'But it was gorgeous.'

Gavin smiled and then reached out and took my hand as if to reassure me and we sat, still naked, holding hands like teenagers. I don't think either of us quite knew what to say to each other and so we just sat there trying to figure out what to do next. But then I was suddenly sure of what I wanted. I let go of his hand, slid from my seat and knelt in front of him, looking at his flaccid cock and noticing that it was still sticky with my juices and his own cum. For a few seconds I just knelt there and gazed at him, enjoying the sight of the only cock besides my husband's that had ever been up inside me. Then I did what I wanted to do, I leaned forward and took him in my mouth, running my tongue around it and tasting both of us.

He grunted softly and relaxed, letting me lick and suck at his cock, holding the soft flesh into my mouth and massaging it with my tongue. It took a while but eventually I began to get the result I needed and I felt it begin to lengthen and stiffen in my mouth. At first I took as much of it as I could, my head bobbing steadily up and down, but then I used my hand to stroke his shaft, swirling my tongue around his glans and hearing him moan with pleasure.

'Do you want me to come in your mouth?' He asked me all at once.

I glanced up, surprised at his question. 'No.' I answered taking his cock from my mouth and shaking my head. 'There's something else I want you to do.'

He looked down at me puzzled, not yet understanding what I had in mind.

It was time. I let go of his cock and took hold of his hand, pulling him from the sofa as I lay back on the floor.

'Let's do it properly.' I whispered, opening my legs and making my intention clear at last.

'You sure?' He asked, making the question almost rhetorical by kneeling between my widespread thighs and lowering himself on top of me without waiting for the answer.

'I'm sure.' I gasped as his cock found my entrance and slid inside.

He must have known we would do it eventually because as soon as he was inside he began to thrust hard into me. There was no hesitation, no reticence; he simply pounded me hard and fast, not even slowing when I came again almost straight away. I simply had to wrap my arms and legs around him and hang on as my body shuddered and jolted its way through one hell of a climax.

Even when I lay beneath him, gasping for breath in the aftermath of my orgasm he didn't pause, he just kept plunging into me as hard and as deep as he could, crashing into me, banging against the insides of my thighs and my pubic bone. I was going to be sore and I was going to have some bruises to either hide or explain, but I didn't care, I was being fucked like never before. Peter never fucked me - he made love to me - but right just then I needed fucking and I was getting it. I know it shouldn't have, but it felt good to be so thoroughly fucked.

Soon I sensed that he getting close to coming, his strokes were becoming erratic, his gasps and grunts more laboured and his face was becoming screwed up, eyes closed and mouth held in a rictus of ecstasy. I gazed up at him, aware that I too was on my way to another climax, wondering if we could come together. I knew with absolute certainty that it was going to happen, I could feel it building and building, it was just a case of when.

In the end we did it, we came at exactly the same moment. Gavin slammed himself into me with a long drawn out growl and I felt his cock twitching and spurting inside me just as my own dam burst and pleasure, pure unremitting pleasure, flooded through me. We both moaned and gasped as our climaxes sent sensation after sensation chasing each other through our bodies. I can only speak for myself, although I'm sure Gavin would say much the same thing, I have never, ever, come so hard in my life. Even when it was over I lay there clinging to him, feeling his weight sprawled on top of me, while little aftershocks made me jerk and gasp beneath him. Eventually his softening cock slid from me and he rolled away to collapse beside me, panting for breath, covered in a sheen of sweat and staring silently at the ceiling.