Step By Step Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

"Then pledge your vows so that all can hear."

"slave rose," Mistress Angela's voice was clear and commanding. "your gift is all I desire, I delight in your servitude. It is with great joy that I accept your offer, that you are hence forth mine and I vow that I shall do all in my power to care for and protect my property, to hold her close against the storms of life. Let all around hear that slave rose is mine and mine alone to hold and care for; my precious child, my slave."

Mistress Angela leant forward and kissed slave rose on the top of her head.

Wanda reached into the wings of the stage and brought out a collar resting on a velvet cushion which she passed to Mistress Angela who took it and fastened it around slave rose's neck.

"The collar is the symbol of belonging," Wanda intoned. "Let all that see know that hence forth slave rose is the exclusive property of Mistress Angela."

Then Wanda reached again into the wings this time returning with a padlock. Again this was passed to Mistress Angela who used it to lock the collar around slave rose's neck.

"The lock is the symbol of permanence, a symbol that these vows are forever. Let all who see know that slave rose is the property of Mistress Angela from this day forth."

A third time Wanda reached into the wings and this time it was a leash, its burgundy leather matching Mistress Angela's outfit.

"The leash is the symbol of leadership. Let all who see know that slave rose follows the lead of Mistress Angela and none other." Wanda then turned to the club. "With these three symbols we here have witnessed here the joining of Mistress Angela and slave rose as one entity, a bonding as holy as any matrimony. Let us all rejoice in their union; Ladies, the Mistress and her slave!"

A massive cheer erupted from the body of the club with lots of calls of 'hear hear!'. Mistress Angela leant down and, lifting slave rose's face, kissed her full on the lips. Then, taking the leash, she led her newly bonded slave back to their seats.

Helen had sat entranced by the whole thing. This was a whole new world of which she knew nothing but, instead of the dark perversions she had been brought up to expect here was a ceremony full of love and devotion. She had seen the look in the face of slave rose, a look of total adoration matched only by the look of loving care from Mistress Angela. Her hand clasped Sam's all the while; would they, could they ever go through anything like that? Was this what she wanted? Was this what was in store for her?

With the ceremony over Susan came back to sit next to her friend.

"Looks like our Rosy is in for a well smacked bottom tonight!" she joked.

"A what..." Helen was jerked back from the sublime to the everyday.

"A well smacked bottom, and, if I know Rosy, she'll love every minute of it. You'll like her; she's real fun to be with. She's a bit busy at the moment or I'd introduce you."

Helen looked over at the collaring party. There were plenty gathering round and there were even presents being exchanged. Again the comparisons with a wedding were plain to see and she felt a little jealous. However, her own group weren't going to ignore her and she was pulled back into the general conversation.

It was well gone two in the morning when Sam suggested that it was time to return home. Helen was amazed; the evening had flown by and she hadn't had so much fun in ages. Once she had got past the unusual clothing and the odd occasion when a sub would be noticeably subservient it was just normal people having a fun time together. The collaring ceremony had been an added bonus.

"Sam?" Helen asked as they tottered, slightly tipsily down the street. "Have you ever been in a collaring ceremony?"

"Me?" Sam laughed. "I've never met the right person, well, not yet, anyway. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," Helen lied, "no reason."

12