Step Dad Secrets Pt. 03

Story Info
Reconnecting with James the night before his wedding.
3.3k words
4.71
8.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Dad Secrets Pt. 03

I had been dreaming about James for so many long nights. I knew this was only temporary, but at least we were together again. At least we could enjoy one last night together. Tonight he wanted more than a quick blowjob. He wanted to know what it was like being with a guy. I almost told him about what had happened with my Step-Dad, but realized it probably wasn't a good idea.

I pulled my blanket above our smooth naked bodies. Our warm bodies pushed against each other. I could feel his heart beating fast underneath me. He wrapped his arms around my back and caressed my naked backside. I looked deep into his blue eyes and smiled, as he gently squeezed my ass. It was obvious how much he was enjoying this.

He grabbed my ass-cheeks harder, and pulled them wide apart. We kissed, as he pushed his finger inside me. He had no idea what he was doing. It was clear he didn't know how to finger me at all. I gently bit his lower lip to hide my pain. I reached down and stroked him up and down while we kissed.

I reached into my nightstand drawer and grabbed a small container of lube. Ever since I started feeling guys inside me I wanted more. I bought a little sex toy for myself, and would slide it inside my tight ass. I knew it would hurt because of how long he was. I wanted him inside me so bad. I wanted him to feel what it was like being inside my tight ass.

I poured the lube on the tip of his cock, and stroked his lubed up cock up and down. Once he was rock hard, I slowly squatted down on him. Ouch, it hurt like a bitch! He grabbed my ass and spread my butt-cheeks apart again, and tried pushing in me again. It didn't work, I was too tight and he was sliding his long cock all over the place.

I kissed him and gazed into his pretty blue eyes. He slid another finger inside me. This time I gasped with pleasure as his finger dug inside me. He pushed his finger in deeper, and slid it in and out. I dropped my head down on his shoulder, and kissed him on the side of the neck. I grabbed his cock hard, and held it in play. I knew I could do it, I just needed to close my eyes and relax. I bit down on my lip and slowly went down on his cock. I pushed further down, feeling him finally push inside me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

My step-dad wasn't supposed to be around. He was supposed to be at a conference this weekend. I should have known that he always lied about that. I should have realized he always lied to my mom about that sort of thing. He wasn't supposed to ruin our perfect moment. James pulled out and tossed me aside. I was so mad at my step-dad interrupting us. I finally had him comfortably in me. I was finally able to sort of handle him.

My step-dad closed the bedroom door behind him. James was shaking he was so nervous. My Step-Dad walked over to the bed.

"I won't tell anyone on one condition."

Like that really mattered, I had so much blackmail on him. I could tell my mom about how he'd been banging me while she shopped. I could tell my mom how much he enjoyed licking my asshole. I could tell her about our threesome with the Texan. I could tell her he went to bars to pick up guys. We both lay naked on the bed, unsure what to do next.

"The condition is I get to fuck both of you"

I kissed James on the lips, and whispered in his ear.

"Let's at least try." He had no idea, this wasn't my first time. He thought he was the first inside me.

My Step-dad grabbed both our cocks and started sucking us off. He went faster and faster, trying his best to deep-throat us. James could hardly contain himself. I could already see a small string of pre-cum dripping from him. I stared deep into James's eyes. I wanted to make love to him. I really just wanted him to myself. I wanted him to push deeper in me.

I flipped on my belly well he continued sucking James. I pulled it wide open for him. I knew he couldn't resist my exposed pink hole.

With James still buried in his mouth, He slid his finger up and down inside my ass-crack. He grabbed the small container. He poured it between my open butt-cheeks. He caressed my ass, while he pushed his lubed up finger deep inside my lubed up hole. My ass was so tight that it took him a few tries. He was finally able to push his finger all the way inside me.

James lay on the bed in front of me. He held his long hard cock between his legs. I sucked him while my Step-dad continued fingering me.

James pulled his long cock out of my mouth, and teased it all over my lips. He pushed it in and out of my mouth. I had enough of his teasing, and pushed my head down. His cock was so long it hit the back of my throat. I gagged hard on him and tried not to choke, while my Step-dad pushed a second finger inside me.

"Both of you get on your hands on knees." My stepdad ordered, slowly pulling his lubed up fingers out of me.

I knew my Step-Dad couldn't resist tasting him. He pushed his tongue in both our smooth athletic bottoms. I was a bit jealous of how toned James was. I was just as athletic as he was. But he has such a perfect curved ass. If only he knew how much I wanted to grab it.

I grabbed both his cheeks and spread them wide apart. I could tell by his soft moaning that James really enjoyed my Step-Dad's tongue sliding inside his tight hole. He moaned as I slowly pushed a finger inside him. My Step-dad licked around my fingers, as I pushed them deeper inside his tight virgin hole.

I bent over next to James, and fingered him while we kissed. For a guy like who wasn't comfortable kissing guys, he sure didn't mind getting his ass licked and fingered. I turned around and smiled at my Step-dad. Our eyes met, and he smiled back at me. But his attention was focused on the smooth bottoms bent in front of him.

He poured the lube on our exposed holes, and gently fingered both of us. We both moaned in ecstasy. I was so worried James wouldn't be able to handle him. I knew how thick his cock was, and how much it hurt me the first time.

He stopped fingering us and pulled his shirt off. His belly and chest we already covered in a big layer of sweat. He reached down and unbuttoned his khaki short shorts. His chubby cock pushed through his tight white underwear. I needed to suck that thick chubby cock again. I wanted his belly to smack against my face, while I gagged on him.

I turned around and faced my Step-dad. He bent down and kissed my thin pink lips. It was a kiss I wanted. I ran my mouth down his body, taking my time to gently bite his nipples while I caressed his cock. I went further down his body, while he pushed his fingers in James again.

I slowly licked him up and down through his underwear. I teased him until my saliva created a huge wet spot on his underwear. I squeezed his balls hard, and pulled his underwear off just enough to expose his thick tip.

I gently licked circles on his 'helmet' until his thick cock bounced up. I kept slowly licking his thick circumcised tip. Finally, I pulled his underwear all the way down. His wide sweaty cock tasted amazing. I took long lick along his shaft until he was as hard as a rock.

I cupped his sweaty balls hard and licked the tip of his cock. I went as slowly as I could, until I could fit the whole thing deep inside my mouth. This time I was able to easily get right down to his hairy balls. He grabbed my head hard and shoved his cock in and out of my mouth. James was bent over patiently waiting. He leaned into the pillow with his ass spread open while I gagged on my Step-dad's chub. I wanted both of them to be nice and ready.

I grabbed the lube, and spread it all over the tip off his cock. He pushed my hand away, and held his cock in place. He moaned like crazy, as he slowly pushed inside James. He pulled out again and pushed back in my mouth, making sure I could taste James on his cock. I was worried James couldn't handle my Step-dad taking his virginity. I was soon to be proven wrong.

He pushed in again, this time getting his cock further inside. His thick juicy belly pushed all the way against James. James bit the pillow hard, muffling his soft moans as my Step-Dad pushed all the way inside. I couldn't believe how easily he was able to handle his thick meaty cock. He was so much better at taking it then I was.

He slowly pushed back and forth inside James, while I poured lube between the two of them. Sweat dripped down his face and hairy chest. I leaned down and pushed my ass high in air, coming face to face with James. James smiled at me as my Step-dad grabbed his waist and slammed him back and forth. As much as he was enjoying James, I knew my step-dad couldn't resist penetrating my tight pink hole.

He slowly pulled out of James and pushed inside me. He grabbed my curly blonde hair and lifted my head as he slowly slid in and out.

"Fuck me daddy!" I yelled.

I turned my head and smiled at James. I was trying to make him jealous. My smiles quickly turned into loud passionate moans. I leaned all the way back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. We made out as his sweaty belly pressed against my back. He knew I could barely handle the swollen cock buried in me. But he pushed deeper and pushed deeper, while he stroked me from behind.

He pushed me back down, dropping my face to the pillow. I didn't want James to hear me. I didn't want him to know that I could barely handle it. Good thing my moans were muffled while I was getting it doggy from my Step-dad.

He spread my cheeks wide apart and pulled his cock out. He poured some lube on to the tip and pushed back in. He grabbed both my sides hard, and really went for it. I couldn't bite the pillow because my head was moving too fast. Beads of sweat dripped from his hairy chest onto my smooth naked ass. He pinched his nipples hard and pushed deeper and deeper in me. Thankfully, he stopped and slowly pulled out of me. It was really started to hurt, but I had to show James I could take it.

"Daddy's got to share." He grunted.

He took turns doing us from behind. It was clear he was seeing how much we could handle. It was also clear how badly he wanted to fuck our hot bodies. The bedroom got louder and louder with non-stop moaning. We both had to grip the headboard because our bodies kept flying forward. He slowly pulled out of James, and pushed his thumbs deep inside both our swollen lubed up holes.

"Stand up." He ordered us.

We both stood up on the bed. He went on his knees and jerked us up and down. He was somehow able to fit both our long swollen cocks inside his mouth. Our cocks swelled up against each other, as they rubbed together in his mouth. Layer after layer of saliva dripped from our cocks down onto the bed. We bit each other's lips back and forth above his bald sweaty head, while doing our best not to explode in his fast moving mouth.

I got down and squatted next to him. We took turns sucking off James while we jerked each other back and forth. We licked his cock up and down, and our tongues met at his throbbing tip. James reached down and toyed with my Step-Dad's nipples while we licked him.

I needed him back inside me again. I wanted his long saliva drenched cock. I didn't want it in my mouth. I wanted it pushing inside me.

I stopped sucking him, and stood up on the bed. I reached around his naked body and we squeezed each other's smooth naked backsides. My step-dad lay on the bed and poured lube on his chubby cock. He jerked himself to the athletic beauties pressing their naked bodies together.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear

"James, I want you to finish in me."

James squeezed my ass hard, and pulled my cheeks wide apart. He kissed the side of my neck so hard that he gave me a massive hickey. He looked into my eyes, and pressed his lips on mine. He stopped kissing my lips and slowly worked his lips down my body. He sucked both my nipples, biting them a little bit too hard. I pretended to enjoy it and let out a loud moan. I didn't care I just wanted any part of him.

I couldn't take it anymore, I need him badly. I wrestled him down on the bed.

James lay on his back and I sucked his long cock up and down, while gently rubbing my finger against his hole. I held his balls hard, and my Step-dad shoved my head back and forth. My Step-dad took over and I squatted down on James. My step-dads alternated between sucking James, and licking in and out of my hole. He wanted to make sure we were ready for each other.

I reached behind my ass, and held his cock in place. I pushed down as far as I could go, slowly taking my hand away. I gasped as his pushed inside me. My step-dad got up and placed his mouth on the tip of my cock.

I leaned further back and was able to get more of him inside me. I pulled got off him, added more lube and was finally able to enjoy him. I slowly rode his swollen lubed up cock up and down. I stopped and grabbed the lube. It was hurting like crazy, but I needed this. I need him inside me.

I slowly rode him again, this time I rode him halfway. I stopped and leaned back, sitting on his cock until it hit the perfect spot inside me. My cock swelled up in my step-dads mouth while I kept trying to find the perfect spot.

I leaned back and placed my hands on each of his legs. I sat a bit further down on his throbbing cock. He hit it! James hit my spot. Well, I hit the spot, while I very slowly rode him. Now I understood why guys went inside other guys. It all made sense to me. I went a little bit faster, riding him quickly up and down.

My cock slammed in and out of my Step-dad's mouth. James grabbed my waist hard as I slammed up and down on him burying his cock in me. I leaned back one more time and pushed all the way down. I wanted more, but it was too late.

"Holy shit, I'm going explode!" I yelled.

I wanted this too last much longer. I wanted James to go at it all night. I wanted to be able to handle his massive cock, but I couldn't contain it anymore. I grabbed my cock and jerked it inside my Step-dad's open mouth. It was the thickest load I ever shot in my life. String after string shot towards his mouth. He tried to swallow it, but half of it went over his sweaty goatee.

I leaned down against his flat belly, and kissed James on his lips. I was so sore but I still wanted him inside me.

James grabbed my ass, and pushed quickly in and out. I wanted to moan but my step-dads thick cock was buried inside my mouth. I wanted James to finish in me from behind, even if I could barely handle him.

With my step-dads cock buried in my mouth, I got off James, and got on my hands and knees. He grabbed more lube and spread it all over his cock. He grabbed my sides and shoved inside me. I gagged harder and harder on my step-dad.

"Holy fucking shit!" James yelled.

He pushed his load inside me as he grabbed my ass hard. He pulled out and jerked the rest off his load all over my back. My step-dad sucked him dry, and licked the rest off my back. They both took turns licking his cum out of my swollen hole.

Now it was time for James.

He pushed James flat on the bed. He grabbed his ankles, and sandwiched his legs against his chest. My step-dads sweat dripped all over his smooth naked body as he pushed in and out of him. James wrapped his legs around my Step-dad.

"Let me ride you." James begged.

James leaned forward on his big sweaty body. James sucked each of his nipples. He grabbed my step-dads cock and pushed it inside him. It didn't work the first few tries. My step-dad reached between his hairy legs and held his cock in place. James spread his legs wide until we all heard a load moan.

"Fuck me daddy." He moaned.

James placed both his hands on my step-dads sweaty chest. James rode him up and down, faster and faster. I was so exhausted, but I had enough energy to marvel at their hot lovemaking. My step-dad grabbed his cheeks hard, and lifted his knees up. He let go of my step-dads hairy chest, and pinned his hands to the bed. He rode up and down on him, slapping his body against my Step-Dad.

"I'm going to fucking explode!"

My step-dad grabbed his waist hard and slammed his body between his legs. I was so turned on by the loud mix of bodies slapping together and loud moans coming from them.

"Come in me daddy!" James begged, making sure I was watching.

He stopped going hard and grabbed James. He grabbed him and pulled his ass wide apart. He slowly pushed deep inside him. My step-dad turned beet red and his beefy body shook like crazy. He slowly pulled out of James. I quickly got up and sucked the rest of off him. I also licked the warm load out of James.

I grabbed his chubby cock and stroked it up and down, shooting a second string deep into my mouth.

The next day we watched James walk down the aisle. I wish I could bend him over right there. Maybe I could ride him or watch my step-dad do him again. It wasn't fair that it had to be this way. It wasn't fair he could handle cock so well.

I glanced up at his extended family sitting in the front row. It was hard not to notice the big burly guy sitting next to his wife and kids. He smiled at me from underneath his big Texas hat. My Step-dad placed his hands on my leg.

I couldn't wait until after the wedding.