Step-Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena made us breakfast, and we ate it together. It was the first relaxed, civil meal we had eaten in months. It's almost like we had come to an understanding, which I suppose we had, in a manner of speaking. She was free to dress as she liked when I wasn't around, and would be more aware of her effect on me, covering up a little when I was.

***

The blissful peace between us lasted all the way beyond my birthday.

My party was more of a simple dinner out, at least as far as Selena was concerned. She looked the other way, and let me go out with my friends, who had set me up with the sister of a friend of a friend. She was.....how to say this without sounding judgemental?..... she was a slut, and eagerly sucked my cock. It wasn't my first blowjob, but it was the best so far. She was supposed to be my present, but she liked sucking cock a little too much to stop after just one. My friends were lined up, waiting for their turn, when I said my goodbyes and went home.

Selena was still up, and gave me a knowing smile when she saw me. As agreed, she wasn't showing off, wearing a robe as she sat reading.

"So, birthday boy," she giggled, "did you have fun with your friends?"

"Oh yeah," I smiled. Yeah, it was a very good night. Man, that girl can suck cock!

"Lots of fun?" she probed, still giving the impression that she knew more than she possibly could. "No alcohol, right?"

"Not a chance. You know I don't drink, even if I could," I laughed. "Lots of fun, but no booze."

"That's good. Heading for bed?"

"I think so," I nodded. "You staying up?"

"No," she groaned, stretching like a cat, and tossing her book aside. "I think I'm done, too."

Even fully covered, that stretch pointed out the heavenly curves under the robe. When she stood and walked over to me, I was watching closely. Maybe getting her to cover up wasn't the best idea I ever had.

Selena tiptoed up, and gave me a peck on the cheek. It wasn't the first time she had done so, but this one seemed different somehow.

"Happy birthday, Ethan," she smiled, and headed upstairs.

I watched her hips sway with each step. Despite the recent blowjob, I found myself having decidedly adult thoughts about my stepmother. At least now, those thoughts were legally mine.

I turned out the lights, made sure the doors were locked, and headed for my room. My dreams were pretty wild, but I slept well.

There were a couple of weeks left in the summer, and I would be going to college soon. That scholarship I had hoped for was a little smaller than I expected, a partial ride only, but I was on the team, and we had the money to make up the slack easily. I was fortunate to be able to continue living at home while attending school. Selena was happy as well that I wasn't leaving her alone. That implicit agreement was holding, and we were getting along fine.

One afternoon, I came home after a pick up game of hoops in the park. Hot and sweaty, I went to the kitchen to get a drink, and found Selena standing by the sink, cleaning vegetables for dinner. She had been sunbathing, and was wearing her bikini. When I walked in, she smiled at me.

"Hi honey," she said happily. "I wasn't expecting you back so soon. Here, let me put my wrap on." She turned, and walked over to the robe hanging over the back of a stool by the island.

"It's okay Selena," I laughed. "Stay comfortable."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I don't mind." I just waved dismissively, and she went back to her task, while I watched her ass wiggle. I had missed the show. I guess as long as I had the option to end the flirting, I was okay with it.

"That's new isn't it?" I gestured, talking about the bathing suit. "It looks good on you."

"Thank you, Ethan, and thanks for noticing," she giggled. "Yes, it's new. It's a little smaller than I thought," she said, peeking around her boobs to adjust the bottom half slightly. "It's not too much, is it? Too revealing, I mean?"

Where do I begin? The fact that she is asking me those questions spoke volumes about the health of our new relationship. But staring at her....no, being asked to look at her curvaceous body.... as she stood in the tiny suit? That was incredible. As for the suit itself, it was black, with silver trim and strings, and it was definitely smaller than her other bikinis. Tan lines of less exposed skin were clearly visible around the edges of the cups, and either side of the tiny triangle that covered her yummy looking camel toe. It wasn't too much. It was just enough...to drive me insane.

"Um, no. It looks great," I replied. "You look great."

She was still facing me, so she could see my eyes on her. I couldn't help it. I had finally come to the conclusion, that the woman I tried desperately to keep my Father from bringing into our lives, was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She looked away, nervously, maybe embarrassed at my gaze, but her eyes kept coming back to me. She finally turned away, picking up her knife again and continuing with the veggies.

Remember when I grabbed her butt? How it seemed like my hand had a mind of its own? That mind was back, and it wasn't just running my hand this time. Before I knew it, I was standing behind her, mere inches away. She felt my presence, and had frozen in place.

"Ethan....no," she said quietly.

That other mind might have brought me this far, but now, so close to her that I could smell her, I knew exactly what I was doing. Eight years of teasing and flirtation, intentional or not, flooded back. I wasn't angry, but I had to have her. Now.

I placed my hands on her upper arms, and rubbed them softly.

"No, Ethan," she repeated. "Please don't."

Sliding my hands lower, along her forearms, I leaned against her. My dick was very hard, and I pressed it into her rump. She couldn't possibly miss it.

"Oh god, Ethan....No! We can't," she gasped.

Still pressed fully against her back, I slid my hands along with counter, toward her hips. She tried to grab them, and pull them back to safety, but I was much stronger. I palmed the curve of her waist on each side.

"Ethan! Stop! I said no!" she snapped, but it seemed like she was trying to convince herself as much as warn me off.

One hand moved forward, sliding slowly across her flat belly, before moving up. The other reversed, around her hip, to cup her ass firmly.

"Oh god, Ethan....please," she breathed, her body shivering, "no."

I kissed her neck, and she moaned, letting her head loll back against my shoulder, while the front hand finally touched her breast. I moaned back, fondling the soft, resilient handful firmly.

"Ethan....pl...please, no.... " she whispered. Her hand grabbed mine, and tried to pull it away from her chest. 'Try' is a relative term ; it was a weak effort, barely perceptible.

My second hand joined the first, so that I had both her glorious globes in my grasp. Another kiss on her limp neck elicited another long soft moan of arousal, and she didn't even try to stop me from untying the string around her neck with my teeth. She was panting, with feeble 'no's interspersed with the breaths. One last attempt.

"Ethan.....we can't....I'm your Mother," she hissed. She dropped her knife in the sink, and wilted in my arms. Turning her around, I pulled the top of her bikini aside, and gazed for the first time at all of her magnificent breasts.

"No, you're not," I reminded her, crushing her lips against mine. The full-on-the-mouth kiss seemed to resurrect her resistance momentarily, and she tried to push me away for a few seconds, before the push became a pull.

"No..." she shuddered, "I'm not...but it's still wrong, Ethan." My lips cut her protest short. Her lips parted, and let my tongue press into her mouth. "Wrong. So....wrong."

My hands plucked the bow tied behind her back, allowing the bikini top to fall away completely. She moaned again into the kiss, trying to shake her head. Now naked above the waist, and virtually so below it, she clung to the possibility that this wasn't going to end with me taking her as my own. The part of her that even wanted to resist was shrinking every second, being replaced with a wanton, lonely widow that desperately wanted to be taken. I couldn't think of anything that would make me happier.

I slid a hand down her belly, and under the scrap of fabric that covered her sex. Her eyes opened wider and she struggled again momentarily. My fingers found nothing but hot, smooth flesh. Her lips allowed my fingers inside, to discover her molten, dripping interior.

Now. No more waiting. No more teasing. No more flirting. The last near decade of my life, since she entered it, culminated right here, right now. I had to have her. Immediately.

My hand was still inside her thong, and I ripped it down her legs. She gasped, and tried to stop me, but I was too fast. I turned her away from me again, and bent her over the counter, holding her in place with one hand while I pulled my own shorts down, freeing my cock at last. She continued to fight against my grip on the back of her neck, while I lined up to impale her.

I rubbed the head between her swollen, slippery labia, and was surprised that she stopped struggling.

"Ethan...please...."she begged. I slipped inside her, and pushed deeper. "Oh goddddddddddddd," she groaned, as I pulled back once, then drove my entire shaft fully home. "No....stop....it's wrong," she breathed, resting her cheek on the cool granite counter.

Her pussy was so warm, wet and tight....even better than my fantasies. I looked down, and found the most erotic sight I could imagine ; my dark, black cock, disappearing inside her light pink, pale pussy. Her delicious ass was well tanned and dark, but that just added to the contrast of her tan lines.

I pulled back again, and she whimpered, sounding like a child losing her toy. I pushed in firmly, crushing into her backside. She moaned....a sound that was decidedly more like that of a participant, rather than a victim.

"Please....no....you can't....fuck me," she panted, but her butt was pushing back against me, grinding over my shaft.

Every time I pulled out, she whined, and when I pounded back in, she sighed, then told me to stop again. Her list of reasons 'why' was getting shorter, and less convincing the longer I fucked her. Her body was beginning to shudder in my grasp, betraying her even more than her words.

I was beginning to feel the tingle in my balls that always preceded my orgasm, when I was whacking off to images of this moment in the bathroom.

I gave her a few more full length strokes, and she gave up her pretence entirely.

"Oh shit, Ethan....yes! I know it's wrong, but I don't care," she groaned. "Your cock is so big! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me cum!"

Her open desire let me find another gear, and I fucked her harder still.

"Oh, fuck! Just fuck my cunt! Oooooooooo, yes....more....harder....harder.... HARRRRRRRR....DERRRRRRRRRR!" she shrieked, as the wave of pleasure hit her.

It hit me, too, and I grunted through multiple spurts of joy, deep inside her vagina. Spent, I withdrew on shaky legs to take a seat at the table and catch my breath.

Selena remained draped over the granite, panting softly. Her butt was rosy pink from slapping against me throughout our frenzied coupling. Her legs were limp, knees knocked in, and one foot twisted over on its top. While I watched, a stream of thick, white semen began a slow trickle down her inner right thigh.

My semen. I had fucked my stepmother. I had fucked my Father's wife....my dead Father's wife.

She stirred, getting her feet under her, and standing unsteadily.

"Ooooo," she chuckled, running her fingers through her dishevelled hair, "that was worth the wait." She looked at me, still hungry. "Much better than my vibrator, even the big one."

She took a few steps toward me.

"Speaking of big ones," she smiled, pointing at my shrinking, cum slicked dick, "Where the fuck did you get that thing? Your Father was big....long, anyway. That's fucking huge! You're going to spoil me."

My ego and intellect tussled briefly. Bigger than Dad? Cool! Wait....going to spoil her....future tense. There's more?

When I tuned back in, Selena was on her knees. She reached in, and softly grasped my shaft. It was a bit floppy, but it wouldn't stay that way long if she....oh my god!

Her tongue fluttered from bottom to top, and she sucked in the head, drawing the entire thing into her mouth. She sucked softly, cleaning up the spilled semen and tangy pussy juices that coated it. She moaned happily.

I guess the days of teasing were over.

I'm sure I was clean by now. I'm also sure her mouth was resurrecting my erection, and soon she had to back off, as I grew bigger than she could swallow. Now fully hard, she kissed the head.

"Much bigger. Much thicker...."she giggled, straddling my lap. She dropped her cum soaked cunt over the head, and moaned as it filled her completely. ".... And just right," she sighed, like a lascivious Goldilocks, despite the brunette mane.

She crushed her lips to mine, plunging her tongue deep into my mouth, as she did the same to her clutching pussy on my cock. My hands gripped her hips, guiding her as she bounced energetically on my lap. Her breasts hung and jiggled before my eyes, tempting me to taste them. After years of lusting after her big boobs, it appeared they were now mine to play with on a regular basis. My earlier views had been rushed, but now I could inspect them at my leisure.

Her tan lines, so stark and intense, only made her breasts look bigger. The pale skin ended mere fractions of an inch beyond the circumference of her large areolas. A thick, stubby pink tower sat in the centre of each. I palmed each hefty globe firmly, and she smiled, slowing her pace.

"So, do you like them?" she giggled. "Your Dad was a real boob man. From day one, he just couldn't get enough of them."

I could understand why he felt that way. I'd been jerking off over these for years. Not literally, of course, but maybe later....

"They're incredible," I smiled, tweaking the nipples gently. "What would you like me to do to them?"

"Oh, my darling, whatever you like," she groaned. "I just love having my breasts mauled while getting fucked. Grab them, suck them, kiss them.... gnaw on the nipples, pull on them.....it drives me crazy. It helps me cum."

This is the kind of relationship I could get used to. These instructions, I had no qualms about following. Suck your nipples? Absolutely!

I leaned forward, and collected her right nipple, sucking it gently.

"It won't break, honey. Suck it harder," she giggled. I complied, latching on tight, and lightly biting the spongy nub. "Oh fuck, that's better. Keep sucking."

Her hips sped up, gliding up and down over my pole feverishly. She moaned, and gasped, and growled, while I switched for one nipple to the other, coaxing them to greater heights.

"Oh yes, that's it honey....gonna cum....bite my nipples baby....uhhhn, yes....again.....gonna cummmmm..... UHHHHHNNNMMMMYESSSSSS!"

She clutched my head, holding it tight to her breast while she ground her clit hard against the base of my cock. Her body quaked, while her head hung back, mouth wide in a silent, hissing scream. With a final gasp, she melted against my chest, breathing hard. Her eyes were unfocused slits.

"Ho............. ly................ shit," she moaned.

She may have been toast, but I was fresh as a daisy, and ready to fuck. I put her limp arms around my neck, grabbed an ass cheek with each hand, and stood up.

"Woooo!" she laughed, holding on tight, while I walked us over to the counter again. I put her down gently.....she giggled at the cold under her butt....and laid her back. Hooking a thigh over each elbow, I adjusted my position for comfort. I looked down at her, where she was looking back from under hooded lids.

I stroked her, long and deep, in a steady rhythm, watching her big tits wobble across her chest.

"Ooohhhmyyyyyyygoddddddddddddd!" she hissed, grabbing the edge of the counter to hold herself in place. "FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE EEEETHANNN!"

I pounded her cunt hard, over and over and over, while she screamed and shrieked in glee. My balls tightened, and I knew I was close. Another few.....

"Mmmnnaaghhhnn! Shit! I'm cumming Selena!" I bellowed, and blasted my load of gooey spunk inside her. She stroked my chest softly with her hand, and smiled as I squirted again and again. Finally empty, I leaned forward to rest on her soft breasts. We were dripping with sweat, and the kitchen smelled like an active brothel.

Several minutes of silence followed. My penis wilted, and fell out of her pussy, letting loose a stream of sperm laden fluids that splattered on the floor.

"Help me up, honey," she smiled. I did, pulling her back to vertical, while more jizz poured out of her. She looked down, and wrinkled her nose. "We made a mess, didn't we? And we stink of sex. Time for a shower. Would you go start it running? I'll clean up here, and join you in a minute."

***

I woke up the next morning, fuzzy headed, and confused. What happened to my room? A sniffle, and some movement next to me did nothing to clear things up, until I focused on Selena's angelic face, half buried in her pillow.

Oh. Yeah. What a day! What a night!

I laid there, looking at her, for almost an hour. Life in this house had changed forever. Yesterday morning, she was the stepmother I had sexual thoughts about. Today, we were lovers. We had spent the afternoon and evening fucking each other into an unconscious state. There was no going back now. Dad had asked me to give her a chance. I'm sure he would agree I had done so. She had taken my Mother's place with him, and now I had taken his place with her.

I had no intention of leaving now. I had visited heaven. Why would I leave? Ever.

Very, very slowly, I eased forward, and kissed her softly on the nose. Her breathing changed, and the one eye I could see fluttered open. She appeared to be feeling the same confusion I had felt, then smiled, and stretched.

Good morning, honey," she said softly, and rolled onto her back, stretching again.

"Good morning....Mom," I jibed. She paused mid-stretch, and groaned, snapping her head in my direction.

"For eight years, you call me Selena," she grumbled. "NOW, you call me Mom?! Are you trying to make me feel guilty?"

"Just messing with your head," I laughed.

"Yeah, well, if you'd like me to do anything to your head," she smiled, reaching under the sheet to grab my morning woodie, "You might want to rethink that joke."

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled.

"Good. Now....do you want to fuck me before breakfast, or after?" she giggled, throwing the sheet back to reveal those magnificent melons.

"Hmmm, how about both," I whispered, rolling closer and cupping her right breast gently, "with an option for 'during'."

"Let's not kill each other in the first 24 hours, honey," she said quietly. "We've got lots of time. Maybe a lifetime. I'm not going anywhere. I'd like this to continue, if that's what you want. I've missed having a big, strong man in my life....and my bed."

*****

So, there you have it. That's how I got here, sitting up in bed....watching Selena's brunette head bob slowly in my lap. She was sucking my cock, something she did with relish, and almost every day, especially since....

She kicked the covers back more, exposing her body. She was laying on her side for comfort, as her belly was getting huge, along with her breasts. My son was less than a month from his birthday. Until then, those huge, milky boobs were all mine. We were about to be parents; me for the first time, Selena for the second, despite it being her first pregnancy.