Step Sister with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also continued to tease each other by letting the other see them partially or fully nude at times under the pretense of it being an accident. At breakfast when their parents weren't home, Claire began to wear more sheer tops without being too blatant but sheer enough to show off her lovely breasts to Ben. Her t-shirts got shorter to the point where her panties weren't even hidden anymore. Ben never acknowledged his step-sister's new boldness but enjoyed the views of seeing her breasts, her satin-covered ass with her cheeks hanging out the side, or the sight of her pubic hair through the front of her underwear.

Ben knew exactly what Claire was doing, she seemed to like teasing his friends whenever they were at the house by wearing skimpy clothing. All of his friends had a crush on Claire. He was well aware that she was teasing him with her young, nubile, athletic body. He figured that two can play that game and began coming to breakfast in only his boxer-briefs that revealed the seven-inch bulge in them. Sometimes the bulge would reveal his half-hard excitement too, causing Ben to struggle to get his mind off his step-sister's body so he wouldn't get a full-blown erection.

One morning when their parents left for a vacation, Ben came downstairs for breakfast, Claire was wearing a coral-colored lace babydoll with a matching thong. It wasn't completely see-through but just enough to see her nipples and thong underneath if he looked closely enough. Her breasts were practically falling out of the top. Ben hadn't gotten laid in about a week and as soon as he saw Claire he got an erection. He tried to hide his condition by quickly sitting down. Claire wondered what was going on because Ben wanted her to bring him a cup of coffee and creamer. She was happy to do it at first but he kept asking her to do things for him, like get a bagel and put it in the toaster, get the cream cheese, and a plate.

After doing some of the things for him, Claire got tired of being a waitress for him and said, "Get up and get it yourself. What's the matter, is your leg broken or something?"

"My leg isn't broken but I have a different problem."

After Claire kept asking for details, Ben decided to reveal why he didn't want to get up. He rose from his chair and Claire's eyes immediately noticed his full erection in his briefs. She broke out in a burst of nervous laughter much to Ben's embarrassment.

"This is why I didn't want to get up. I knew you'd laugh and it's embarrassing. I'm sorry, I can't control it."

"Sit down Ben. I'll get your breakfast for you under one condition."

"What's that?"

"That as soon as we're done eating, you go take care of, um, your condition," Claire teasingly replied.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it before work."

Things didn't get easier for either of them over breakfast. Claire was pleased with the effect she had on her younger brother and wondered what her step-brother's erection looked like. She'd seen him naked before but never with a hard-on. Her panties were getting wet thinking about him. Claire had to stop herself from wondering what Ben was like in bed. The more Claire paraded around the kitchen in her satin lingerie, the more Ben looked at her and the hornier he got. Ben was wondering if his sister gave a good blow job or how she was in bed. Those thoughts didn't help his condition either.

After breakfast, Claire said she would clean up so he could go upstairs and shower first, also knowing he was going to masturbate. When Claire went upstairs, she heard the shower going and was tempted to walk into the bathroom to try and catch Ben jerking off. She knew she couldn't do that so she went into her room and pulled out her vibrator. While Ben was jerking off he was thinking of Claire coming into the shower with him to suck his dick, then he would bend her over with the warm water cascading over their naked bodies and he'd fuck her. Simultaneously, Claire was using the vibrator on her pussy thinking of Ben coming into her room and ravishing her body, sucking her sensitive nipples, licking her pussy then fucking hard.

They both left for work without seeing each other. They were texting during the day about having dinner and watching a movie together later that night. That's what brings to that fateful night.

As they were watching a movie that evening, there was sexual tension in the air. They were both stealing glances at each other as they sat there, almost afraid to look at one another. They were drinking their parent's liquor and feeling a buzz. That's when a long, steamy sex scene came on the movie they were watching. That only raised the sexual tension they were both feeling. Their morning masturbation didn't quell the fire in their loins.

Ben reached to pull a pillow over his crotch to hide his growing erection, "Watching this is torture."

Claire asked, "Holy shit, Ben, are you getting an erection again?"

Claire pulled the pillow away in an attempt to playfully embarrass her step-brother but she was also curious to see the bulge in his briefs. She giggled but was intrigued. Ben made no effort to hide his erection.

"Hey, I'm a guy in my sexual prime. I can't help it. Tell me you aren't getting a little turned on watching this."

"Well, maybe a little."

"I don't know about you but I'll take care of it before I go to bed. Don't play little miss innocent, I've heard you using your vibrator in your room so don't pretend you don't masturbate too."

Claire began to blush but admitted she used her vibrator at times and replied, "Hey, we all do it. There's nothing wrong with it."

That's when Ben decided to try to push the envelope and asked, "If we're both going to do it tonight, why don't we do it together?"

"You mean in the same room? Wouldn't that be weird?"

"Come on Claire, it'll be fun. We've both seen each other naked before."

Ben pulled the waistband of his briefs out, silently offering Claire a peek at his hard-on if she so desired. She was naturally curious and leaned in to see his fully erect cock with a drop of precum leaking out of the tip then looked up at Ben and back at his erection.

When Claire continued to look at his cock, Ben pulled off his briefs to expose his hard dick and he began to stroke himself. Claire had a mix of emotions. She was intrigued, excited, nervous and scared all at the same time but couldn't take her eyes off Ben's erect cock. He began to stroke himself slowly in front of Claire. She stared intently as her pussy was getting more damp. Without realizing what she was doing, her hand drifted down between her legs and she started massaging her pussy.

Claire caught herself, stood up, peeled off her t-shirt then her thong, and told Ben, "Follow me."

Ben followed close behind his step-sister, watching her ass twitch as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom where she laid down on the bed and reached for her vibrator from the nightstand. Ben laid down on the bed next to Claire and began to slowly stroke himself while his step-sister ran the vibrator over her neck, then down her chest, circling her full, round breasts before focusing on her dark, erect nipples.

Ben couldn't take his eyes off her as she traced the vibrator up and down her thighs then ran it along her pussy lips, teasing her clit at the same time. Claire was watching Ben stroke his seven-inch hard on as her moans and buzz from the vibrator filled the room. Performing in front of her naked step-brother while he stroked himself gave Claire a thrill, the likes of which she never felt before. Ben felt the same excitement. Instead of jerking off to a porn video on the Internet or a fantasy image, he liked having a live model masturbating in front of him.

When Claire inserted her vibrator into her pussy, she began to moan louder. She was using one hand to massage her clit but would stop at times to play with her nipples. When her hand returned to her clit, Ben reached out to fondle Claire's breasts with his free hand. She was shocked at first, then felt awkward. Her instinct was to stop Ben from playing with her tits but the pleasure of having her breasts played with while she played with her clit and pussy got the best of her and she let him continue.

The sexual tension between them was higher than their mutual teasing ever caused and in Ben's mind, he wanted to do more with his step-sister than masturbate with her but he also didn't want to push his luck. Claire was equally excited and was trying to control the nasty thoughts going through her mind. She was tempted to replace the vibrator in her pussy with the real dick just inches away from her but Claire wasn't ready to go down that road. She felt guilty enough for even thinking of fucking Ben or letting see her in one of her most private moments.

Things rose to another level when Claire removed her hand from her clit to massage her other breast while Ben played with the other. She loved having both breasts fondled at the same time. However, Ben's hand started creeping down her torso towards her pussy. Claire knew where his hand was headed, knew she should stop him, but felt powerless to object. Ben let his hand drift slowly down towards Claire's pussy giving her ample opportunity to protest but when she remained silent, he continued until he touched her between her legs.

Ben's finger began to rub Claire's clit and she began to buck wildly to his touch. After a minute or two, she began to orgasm. It was an orgasm made more intense by their mutual teasing of each other for a long time and the sheer naughtiness of what they were doing. After Claire caught her breath, Ben took her hand and placed it around his dick. She instinctively began to stroke her step-brother's dick. Claire had wondered what it felt like but had resisted touching it before. She even wondered what it tasted like or felt like in her pussy but was too scared to go further. There was plenty of pre-cum leaking from the tip and if this was any other boy, Claire would have licked it off by now. Heck, if this was someone other than her step-brother, Claire would have sucked and fucked him a long time ago. Ben's cock was larger than average and she understood why he was popular with the ladies.

When Ben began to breathe faster and moan louder, Claire knew he was ready to cum and picked up the pace of her hand movements. He was thrusting his hips in rhythm to her strokes and grunted loudly. Ben's cock began to spasm, then he shot a huge load of cum onto his step-sister's stomach and tits. Ben kept cumming and cumming, shooting wad after wad onto his sister's naked body until his balls were drained dry.

Claire never released his dick from her hand and Ben noticed a look of lust in her eyes. He decided to run his hand between Claire's legs and, once again, finding no resistance, he inserted his finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. Claire half-heartedly asked him to stop but instead, began to thrust her hips up to meet his finger. Ben then inserted another finger into his sister while his thumb played with her clit causing Claire to cum again.

With Ben being a horny nineteen-year-old, he was hard again and Claire felt she should return the favor and jerked him to his second orgasm too. This one took longer than the last but she also got to play with his cock that much longer until he came again, leaving a second load on her stomach and breasts.

There was an awkward silence until Claire said, "I'm exhausted. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed."

"Yeah, uh, I think I will too."

Claire had a mix of emotions. She was tired, felt guilty for what she had just done but also excited by the sheer naughtiness of what just happened with Ben. It was so taboo but that's also what made it so much fun. She never had a guy care as much about her needs to bring her to two orgasms either. Ben didn't feel as guilty; he was more worried about Claire. He wanted to fuck his step-sister but knew she wasn't ready for that. That is probably the difference between a teenage young man and a woman. It was awkward the next morning at breakfast. Claire was dressed more modestly but Ben felt comfortable in his boxer briefs.

Ben mentioned, "I had fun last night. I hope you're okay."

"I think we both got carried away last night. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but it can never happen again, Ben."

"I understand, Claire."

Claire didn't want to admit, even to herself, that she secretly wanted things to progress further. Ben was disappointed because he was hoping for more of the same action or more, seeing his parents were going to be gone for several more days. They were both quiet during breakfast, then went about their day.

On Saturday night, Ben and Claire decided to have a small party with several friends, nothing too wild but with music, liquor, and swimming in the pool. They almost felt obligated to have a party with their parents out of town. Things were pretty normal, with some single friends and couples invited. Everyone was having a good time partying.

Early in the evening, Claire's best friend, Lisa, came up to her and said, "I can't believe how great your little brother looks. I don't remember him having all those muscles. Damn, he looks good."

"Yes, he certainly has grown up."

"I remember he always had a crush on me but he was too young and nerdy but now...."

"Come on now Lisa, he's my little brother."

There was a definite hint for Lisa to stay away from Ben but she was too curious to let Claire's feelings get in the way of her horniness. Lisa began flirting with Ben and Claire saw them making out in the pool. Lisa was wearing a tiny string bikini that caught Ben's attention too. Claire was annoyed with her friend for putting the moves on her brother. Drinks kept flowing and Ben and Lisa kept making out. They were in the pool then Claire lost sight of them. After about an hour, Claire went looking for them and saw them coming out of Ben's bedroom. Claire told Ben she wanted to talk to Lisa so Ben said he'd meet her downstairs.

"Did you just fuck my brother?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but yeah and it was fantastic. He's got a great body and is hung too. I wish I would have known that years ago."

'I can't believe you just fucked my brother. You're my best friend."

"What's that got to do with anything? He's old enough to make his own decisions. Besides, if he were my step-brother I'd fuck his brains out every day. He's cute, hung, and great in bed."

Claire replied, "Nevermind," and stormed off.

Lisa decided to leave and Ben confronted his sister about what happened. He couldn't understand why she was so mad but didn't want to get into an argument during what was supposed to be a party. Things seemed to be going smoothly until Ben saw Claire flirting with his best friend, Ronnie. Ronnie had a crush on Claire for the longest time and he was practically drooling over seeing her in her booty shorts and bikini top. When Ben saw them sneaking upstairs, he knew Claire was going to fuck him. He was pissed at his sister because he knew she never liked Ronnie. He thought Claire was just getting revenge for him fucking Lisa. Ben realized that he was jealous of someone else fucking his sister and that may have been her problem with him and Lisa hooking up.

Ben and Claire didn't speak the rest of the night. The next morning at breakfast things were cool between the two of them. Ben tried to talk about the night before but Claire was giving him the silent treatment which frustrated him even more. He kept trying to talk to Claire but she kept giving him the cold shoulder. They ate breakfast in silence.

When Claire was getting up to leave the kitchen table, Ben told her, "You know what your problem is? You are jealous that I fucked Lisa."

"Fuck you, Ben."

"No, fuck you, Claire."

They both stormed off to get ready for work.

Neither of them could get their minds off their dispute while at work. It was distracting but it's not like they never argued before. At some point, they would get over whatever was bothering them and become best friends again.

Ben was relieved when he got a text message from Claire, "We need to talk. I'll make us dinner tonight

"Yes, I'd like that, Claire."

That evening at dinner, Claire wore a flirty, short summer dress. It wasn't a sexy dress but she looked sexy in it. She looked good in almost anything. Ben wore a tight polo shirt and shorts. Ben decided he wasn't going to talk about what happened the last few nights, he would let Claire guide the conversation. They both started drinking while Claire was cooking dinner and continued drinking throughout their meal.

While they were eating, Claire said, "I think we need to talk about what's gone on between us over the last few days. This is very difficult for me because there are so many thoughts going through my mind."

"If it makes you feel better, Claire, I'm going through the same thing myself. I think it's taken us both by surprise."

"The other night when we ended up in my bedroom, well, this is difficult for me to say, it was one of the hottest things I've ever done and it wasn't even full sex. Part of me wanted to have sex with you but the other part of me told me it was wrong because you're my brother."

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I've never wanted to have sex with anyone so bad in my life, but I didn't want to push you into something neither one of us was ready for. The last thing I would want is for you to think I took advantage of you."

"I was just as much at fault as you, Ben. I know I've been teasing you for a long time. I liked the attention but I didn't realize I was teasing myself too."

"You sure have been teasing me. You have no idea how often you caused me to jerk off, you cocktease. I almost came in my pants that day you dropped your towel."

"Now wait a minute, Ben, you did the same to me and you walk around the house in just your boxer briefs."

"That was just payback."

They were both laughing at each other. Their open and honest conversation broke the ice.

"One more thing, Ben. I think I really was jealous last night. I couldn't stand the thought of Lisa have sex with you."

"What about you and Ronnie? I was pissed you slept with him. "

"That was me being drunk and having revenge sex. I might regret that for a long time."

"You made Ronnie's dreams come true."

"Please, let's not talk about that."

Ben then asked, "So, if you were jealous, so jealous that you had revenge sex with my best friend, does that mean.."

"I don't know what that means, Ben. Let's just play it by ear and see what happens."

"It's a deal, Claire."

They cleaned up the dishes after dinner and settled in to have a relaxing evening watching a movie. There was still a nervous tension in the room even though they cleared the air earlier. Claire had her feet up against the edge of the coffee table, her dress hiked up a little and Ben kept stealing glances at her long athletic legs. When he got up to get them more to drink, he got a perfect view up her dress to her panties. Ben tried to put the sexual thoughts out of his head but his teenage dick was winning out.

About halfway through the movie, Claire suggested they get more comfortable and went to change. Ben wasn't sure how he should dress but decided to act like nothing happened between them and decided to wear his boxer briefs as usual. He was the first to return to the sofa, waiting anxiously for his step-sister to return. Ben wasn't disappointed when Claire came into the family room wearing a blue lace babydoll. He could see Claire's brown nipples and her matching blue lace thong underneath when he looked closely. She casually sat down next to Ben and turned the movie back on. Ben could smell Claire's perfume which she wasn't wearing previously. When she sat down and crossed her legs, Claire's entire leg, thigh, and half her ass were visible, making it impossible for Ben to concentrate on the movie. He could see plenty of side boob too. Ben couldn't believe his step-sister was cockteasing him again after their earlier conversation.