Stepdad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers

I was coming up on the forth when suddenly I heard the real Derick say, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

I looked up and he was moving toward my desk with his cock in his hand. The next thing I knew, he was cumming all over my desk, spraying my computer monitor again and making a huge mess. I guess when I put the toy in my ass he lost it. It must have been too much for him and he was too close to stop. When he finished I just stared at him.

"Are you shitting me? Are you going to just walk away again?" I asked pausing the video.

I still had the toy inserted probably four inches into my ass and now I didn't know what would happen. Well, the one thing I did know was his dick was shrinking and I doubted he'd fuck me now at all. He just stood there looking embarrassed and I could tell he wanted to bolt.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't stop... when you... when you put the toy in, it was too much."

"Obviously. Well, it seems we're even now," I said.

The image frozen on my computer screen was monumental. Most of Derick's long cock was shoved up my mother's ass. He gets wider at the base, as I've said before, so he was really stretching Mom out from the looks of it. I turned back to the man standing by my cum covered desk and watched with disappointment as his large cock drooped quickly, falling between his legs after the massive climax.

"Just go. I know you want to," I said.

He took one more look at the mess, worked his used cock back into his pajamas and left my room.

This was getting fucking ridiculous.

jasliz
jasliz
3,529 Followers