Stepdad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not linger deep, he quickly pulled out again and rushed back in repeatedly, not taking it easy at all this time. The cock Jessica wanted me to share was all mine, every last magnificent inch, driving hard and fast into me. It seemed like Derick was taking his frustration out as well, pounding me hard and deep with each thrust of his hips. My bed rocked and started hitting the wall with each thrust of his body into me. He was relentless, powerful thrust with no let up, until his body glistened with perspiration from the effort he was exhibiting. It was crazy hot, my body was full on cumming before I knew it again as one hand held my legs and the other flick my clit as the massive cock slid quickly out and in below.

I just tried to breathe. It was all I could do, I was so engulfed in his thrust and my pleasure. I soon found myself on my stomach with my feet in his hands, legs bent at the knees as he took me from behind just as fast as before. The angle of his cock was different, arching into my spine deep within me. He seemed on a mission, relentless in his quest. No talking just fucking me as hard as he could. I wondered if he was mad about Jessica and by the way he was taking it to me he might have been. The orgasms just continued to roll over me as Derick pounded away at my pussy with the cock of my dreams. The cock Jessica wanted me to share with her. The cock Derick was willing to share if I just but asked.

Suddenly the cock left my trembling body and a second later my back was sprayed with hot semen from my ass to my neck. Several more bursts of Derick's cum landed on me as he grunted and stroked his long, hard, cock to conclusion until he dripped to a finish on my quivering ass. His mission was accomplished. I was covered in his semen, trembling from my many orgasms and his pent up anger had been released.

Of course, none of this had solved anything.