Stepdad Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," I said.

He looked up at me curiously.

"You wanted to know what I'd been up to while you were gone, well let me show you," I said grabbing my laptop off the kitchen counter I had brought in earlier. I brought it over to the table and sat down next to him.

"You know how we are worried about the videos getting out to the public and Mom finding out about them. Well, no one can find out about them if they don't know who's in them?"

"Come again?" he asked.

"Just watch," I said, starting the first edited video I made.

I watched his reaction as the hot action played out on my laptop. No faces, no recognizable voices, just a huge cock ramming a well-trimmed pussy and a massive cumshot onto a stomach and large breasts that could belong to any pornstar.

"Wow... holy shit.... You edited your mother's face out," he exclaimed.

"Exactly... no one can tell that's my mom or you."

"Damn! Keri... you may have just solved our problems!" he said, leaning over and kissing me full on the mouth.

"I think so too!"

"No wonder you were so hot and bothered when I got back," he said, chuckling.

"Yeah, that too. Editing the video really got me hot. But I think I can text Jessica, tell her not to come over tonight and to check her email. She'll see what she wants to see and even if she posts it or shares it no one can tell who's in the video. Only she and we will know. It gives her what she wants."

"Yes it does, but what about when she wants more?" he asked.

"Well, I have already edited the second video for when she comes back wanting more."

"Okay, but what if she can't just be happy with the videos... kinda like you... eventually you had to have the real thing," he said, smiling.

"True, I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when it comes. But this at least buys us some time. Weeks probably.

"True, now we can enjoy the rest of the week before your mother gets home," he said, kissing me again.

The kiss lingered and got hot but then the doorbell rang. Pizza was here.

After we ate, I texted Jessica and had already sent the first edited video to her inbox. Her reply was: It better be in my email or else. I didn't hear from her again for the rest of the week. She obviously like the video, probably too busy masturbating to text me back.

"I think it worked," I said, looking up from my phone at Derick. "She hasn't texted back."

"Good to hear," he replied, not looking up at me but down at my laptop he had open on the table among the plates of crust and half eaten pieces of pizza.

I heard the second video I had edited start playing and a smile came on his face as he viewed it.

"You did a really good job with this," he said.

"Thanks, it was fun and knowing what I like to see will probably be exactly what Jessica wants to see."

It was the second video he had sent me, the one where Mom had taken the toy in her ass and Derick's huge cock in her pussy. I had edited out the part where Mom was just playing with the toy and them talking. The new video didn't start until Derick was fucking Mom in the ass with the toy and seconds later his cock finally shows up on screen to slide in over the toy. The rest of the video I didn't even have to edit because Derick had kept the camera focused only on his cock and the toy. They only moaned and screamed so no voices needed to be cut out either.

"Yeah, I noticed you cut out the first part where your mother was playing alone with the toy. The video starts pretty much when my cock shows up," he chuckled.

"Well, can you blame me? I'm thinking Jessica's not going to complain either."

"Probably not," he said staring down at the video.

I could tell he liked watching himself fucking. He was zoned into the video and hadn't looked up at me for some time. He didn't even notice when I slipped of the chair and looked under the kitchen table over at him. I could tell his cock was swelling, the bulge in his pants was huge and his cock had nowhere to go. I crawled toward him, under the table and still he was oblivious I had disappeared. It was only when I reached forward and began to release his cock that he realized what was happening.

"Oh, shit... you kinda freaked me out," he said, looking down under the table at me.

"You were so zoned into that video you never noticed I had disappeared," I said, giggling and still working on his pants.

I finally, with his help, got his pants down and took hold of his cock as the video continued to play above. He went back to watching it and I started playing with his hard cock that had grown fully erect since being let out of its confinement. Pulling it toward me, I opened my mouth and started sucking on his purple, oozing head. It was my turn to zone out. I listened to the moaning video above and sucked and stroked his wonderful cock under the table, focused only on the sounds and cock in my mouth and hands.

I was still sucking when the video ended with the loud moans and screams of he and Mom climaxing on the video sounded in my ears. He had lasted the entire time watching it even with me sucking and stroking him. It made sense since he had already cum so much by then. A few seconds after the video ended, he pushed his chair out and stood up away from me, offering his hand to help me up.

My legs took a few seconds to react and started tingling as I stood up, he pushed the pizza and laptop to the other side of the table and lifted me up onto it, helping me out of my shorts and panties. I expected him to fuck me right then but instead he dropped to his knees and started eating me to return the favor. My hands found his thick hair as his mouth covered the whole of my sex and his long tongue descended deep into my very wet pussy. He slurped me up, licking from my hole to my clit, spreading my aroused lips wide open. My clit came alive, as he focused his tongue on it and my grip in his hair grew tighter. The intense sensation made me scream and arch my back into his face.

His hands crawled up my body and found my breasts, squeezing them gently as he went back and forth between my vagina and clitoris. I pulled my shirt off for him, loving the sensation of his large hands covering my small breasts with ease. I expected what came next, and it always made me cum. He pinned my clit between his teeth and flicked it so fast with his tongue it was impossible not to orgasm. I think he liked when I freaked out and came on his face. The intense sensation was so crazy good my involuntary movements forced him to have to stop as my clitoral orgasm contractions sent pleasure throughout my body. He held onto my breasts and pitched my nipples, which only amplified the bliss I was experiencing.

Wow, what my mother would say if she knew what we were doing to her kitchen table.

Derick let me regain some control before standing up and pulling me toward him so half my ass was off the end of the table. He pushed my legs, bent at the knees, up and out and slapped my pussy with his fat cock before feeding the head into my well eaten and very wet sex. I was already trying to catch my breath from the oral orgasm, his cock suddenly being buried deep in my pussy only made matters worse. I struggled for air as he bottomed out, making it feel like his cock was deep in my chest cavity. He was so wide and long it always felt that way. He took hold of my ankles and pulled quickly back out, leaving the head in before driving his long cock deep once again.

The table squeaked and moved under his thrust, wobbling slightly on the tile floor below. His thrust were long and with purpose, making sure to work every inch every time with only the head remaining inside me on withdrawal. Over and over again, I took everything he had in long forceful thrust. Empty, full, empty, full... over and over and over. My chest heaved up and down, my nipple erect on my small round breasts pointing toward the kitchen ceiling as my eyes blurred and bliss ran through me.

His thrust progressively got faster, the table squeaked louder as his body met mine on each decent. He let go of one of my ankles, moving his hand down to my clit. He rubbed his thumb over my hardened nub as his cock pounded into me below. Five, ten, fifteen minutes passed and Derick was still going strong, fucking me with deep, hard thrusts and alternating between my clit, lips and breasts with his free hand. I was gone, lost in the sensations and totally in his control. Happier then I'd ever been.

He suddenly stopped and I thought he was cumming but instead he leaned over and picked me right off of the table with his cock deep. I wrapped my arms around him and he carried me out of the kitchen to my bedroom.

"That table can't be comfortable," he said as he walked with me.

"I hardly noticed," I said back, truthfully.

We fell on the bed together and I instigated rolling over so I was on top. It was easy to roll over with him and keep his cock inside me since he was so long. I sat up, put my hands on his chest and began to rise and fall on his hard rod. I was in control now. My hands found his little nipples, letting my fingers tease them as I kept my balance and rose and fell onto his cock over and over. I loved bending him where I wanted, rotating my hips around and around, feeling his hard shaft press on the left, right, bottom or top of my sex. His wide base stretched me to the max each time I dropped all the way down onto him. I was planning on taking advantage of his staying power since he had been drained pretty well previously. I was still amazed at how hard he stayed at his age. Plenty of rigidity with no lack of blood flow from this middle-aged man.

Down and up, down and up, I rode him, basking in the sensations of his cock driving deep each time and the void it left when I rose up. My pleasure increased with each repetition and I was nearing another orgasm and still he showed no worry of cumming too soon. I was working hard, my breathing was elevated and my heart was really going from exertion and pleasure. The wave was approaching and the warmth inside my sex was growing. I had set into a rhythm, taking his cock in the perfect spot each time and slowly building to make the finale all the better. He grinned up at me, knowing I was getting close. To help, he lifted his arms and slid them up my moving body to my breasts, cupping them with his large hands and pinning my erect nipples between two fingers. A jolt of pleasure surged from my breasts into my 'cock' swollen sex and the wave broke upon me.

With Derick, it's never if I'll climax, but how many times I'll climax. He practically makes it easy whereas all the other guys I've been with were a struggle to even make it halfway let alone anything near the climaxes I experience with Derick. It's a combination of his size, sure, but most of it is because he can last way longer than the young 'boys' I've done before.

Overwhelmed once again, I fell over onto his body, trembling in his arms, as the climax rocked my body with wave after wave of pleasure. He managed to continue to move inside of me, keeping the pulses of bliss strong all the way through until I was a puddle of mush.

If someone would have told me orgasm like this existed six months ago I would have never believed them. Now I was having them daily and more than one. My life was perfect...

**

After we cleaned up, Derick surprised me with tickets to the LA Galaxy, he had bought while he was out earlier this morning. Before the game we got something to eat at a nice sit down restaurant near the stadium. We didn't see anyone we knew so we didn't have to explain why we were together. We just looked like a normal LA couple with an older man with his much younger wife or girlfriend. We fit right in.

He had bought good seats to the game. Much better seats then Mom won the last time we went. I could see the cute players better down closer and at midfield as well. I knew Derick really didn't like soccer but he put up with it for me. The game was pretty exciting. Lots of shots on goal and the Galaxy pulled off the win, making a last minute goal in extra time to win 2 to 1 against REAL Salt Lake. I was so excited I practically made myself hoarse screaming so much and jumping up and down. I grabbed Derick and gave him a giant kiss on the lips, not thinking about who could possible see me.

It was dark on the way home, the game pretty much started at dusk and they played under the lights so it's cooler. We were in Derick's little sports car, a two seater and really low to the ground. With his tinted windows and it being dark outside, I decided to do something I'd never tried before.

"Do you think you can manage to keep us on the road if I suck you off?" I asked.

"I think I just might," he said, turning toward me with a smile.

"Good, because I've always wanted to suck someone while driving."

"Be my guest," he said, unzipping his fly and fishing his soft cock out into the open before it grew too hard.

His cock was perfect for trying this. Even with his pants on, it extended probably seven or eight inches past his zipper, giving me plenty to work with. I first stroked him with my hand while sitting in my seat until he was nice and hard. Taking the seatbelt strap off my shoulder, I left the waist strap around me and leaned over, pivoting my hips to get a better angle. Lowering my head, I sucked his cock into my mouth and heard him moan above the soft road noise as we drove down the carpool lane toward home.

He started oozing quickly and I kept one hand down on his shaft, protecting his pants from my mouth and bobbed up and down as best I could under the circumstances. It was fun and I got a thrill sucking him as the car sped down the freeway doing close to 80. I felt my sex getting wet the longer I sucked him, knowing that when I got home he'd most likely make me cum several time as we made love late into the night.

I sucked him for most of the ride home, over thirty minutes, swallowing most of my saliva and his pre-cum to keep things relatively clean. By the time we got home he was really hard and swollen, I could tell I had brought him close to his orgasm.

"Shall we finish this inside?" I asked, sitting up as the car pulled into the garage and stopped.

"Absolutely," he replied.

There was no chance he was getting his massive cock back into his pants so when he walked around the car to let me out, I giggled as it wobbled back and forth, rock hard. I got out, and when he closed the door I turned around, took hold of his cock and pulled him into the house with it. I was so wet after sucking him for so long. Once in the kitchen clothing started flying off as we kissed, shed clothes and made our way to my bedroom. Most of our clothing was off by the time I fell onto the bed and he chased after me. Spreading my legs, he fell between them holding most of his weight with his arms since I was so much smaller than him. His cock hovered over my body, looking like a swaying monster over my stomach.

I guess my eyes told him everything he needed to know, because he did exactly what I wanted. Grabbing his cock around the middle, he pushed it down, rubbing the head down over my clit and into my drenched pussy. With one long thrust, he buried it deep. My head fell back in a profound moan as each inch passed into me and he held himself deep before moving again. Our hands laced over my head and he started rhythmically thrusting in and out with those long deep plunges each time. I was so wet I felt my juices running down to my quivering anus as he pushed the secretions out with his huge cock.

After the long blowjob and being so close to orgasm, I didn't expect him to last very long but he surprised me again; pounding away at my pussy hard and fast for an amazing amount of time considering. His balls had to be begging for release by then, but just like a gentleman he made sure I climaxed before he did or at least started. He came with me. Just a few seconds after I crested the wave, his cock exploded inside of me and together we moaned and shook as our synced orgasms washed over us.

His convulsing cock and gushing load added to my climax and I'm sure my clenching vagina milked his cock just as well. It was stunning and seemed to last longer for both of us. His semen began to rush out the sides and bottom of my sex and just kept coming as his cock pulsed into me with each contraction. After the long blowjob and not cumming after the pizza, his load was apparently huge.

I'm seemingly never going to keep my sheets clean all week with Mom gone.

We were both spent and fell asleep without cleaning up.

**

Around three in the morning I woke up for some reason, probably because I rolled over in to the wet mess on my bed. I laid on my back staring up at my ceiling listening to Derick's deep breaths. I couldn't remember being this happy in all my eighteen years. I didn't want Mom to come home, I wanted the week to last forever.

Not falling asleep again immediately, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand, since I hadn't checked it since before the soccer game. I expected a text or something from Jessica but she neither emailed or texted anything since I sent her the first edited video. I wondered how many time she watched it, probably hasn't left her room since she got it. I smiled in the dark, putting my phone back on the nightstand.

Rolling over toward Derick, I rested my arm on his chest and slid my hand down. To my surprise I bumped into his erect penis before reaching his navel. For some reason he was rock hard. Ever so carefully I began to trace my finger around the head and down the shaft, seeing if I could keep him from waking up and still play a little. I knew he was still sound a sleep because his breathing stayed long and deep but his cock reacted to my touch, pulsing and moving at my touch even when he was asleep. I tried not to giggle as I tickled the head and used my fingernail along his rigid shaft. My other hand found my still oozing sex. His semen had not all leaked out since I never got up from the orgasm. My fingers found me in a mess and I used his cum to wake my clitoris up as I fondled his extensive dick.

Problem was, the more I played with both, the hornier I got. I thought about getting my toy. I was wet enough down there to easily put it in my anus again. I hadn't done that for a few days that I recalled. I didn't know if he'd be up for sex again or mad that I woke him up. It was either the toy or him with the risk of making him ornery. I opted for the toy, it was easy to get since I hadn't put it away in its hiding place.

The rubber was quite cold as I pulled it under the covers with me, rubbing the tip up and down my wet lips a few time before easing it into my pussy. Warm semen oozed out around the toy from the leftovers of Derick's load. It ran down to puddle around my anus, just where I wanted it. With the toy inside me, I used my finger to penetrate my tight ass, cooing softly in the dark as I enjoyed both sensations. I added another finger and began to move the toy, letting the ribs vibrate my sex as I did. Sliding my fingers in and out, I fucked my pussy with the toy and my ass with my fingers until I could tell I was open and ready enough to take the toy. Removing it from my vagina, I lowered the tip to my fingers and removed them, filling the void with the tip of the toy. Pushing out slightly, I welcomed the toy into my ass and felt three ribs pass into me with ease. Taking the long handle in my hand I added three more ribs and basked in the fullness. My free hand found my clit and I began to work it in tight circles with two fingers, still holding the toy deep. It was a wonderful sensation, making my heart race and nipples press out onto the sheets.

I moaned in pleasure and the noise made Derick stir. I suppressed a giggled, waited to see if he would wake up. When he didn't, I went back to my clit and started moving the toy slowly out and in, loving the ribs as they popped in and out of my tight ring. It felt amazing, sliding easily in and out with the lube from Derick's load. My clit was humming with pleasure and I was nearing an orgasm when I heard Derick's voice. I guess I didn't wait long enough to see if he was sound asleep again.