Stepdad's Blowjob Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William tried to make for her, but Kelly dropped the bags and rushed out, leaving the door open... He whirled around, suddenly angry! Angrier than I we had EVER seen him in all the years of his parenting us. In a flash, the discipline was raining down on us like old-times:

"OUT! THIS HAS TO STOP! GET THE HELL OUT, AND DON'T COME BACK!"

And so we left.

___

And days went by. And then a week. Becky and I missed our afternoons at William's. I guess it was just a fun activity that we could share as friends; I spent some time feeling kind of guilty. Had we really fucked up this guy's life? Had we presumed too much? Still, he HAD opened the door for us each and every time... he HAD been home, and not somewhere else...

We still talked on the phone, but she and I had jobs on opposite ends of town, and really no excuse to meet in the middle anymore. Until the call came!

I listened to my mom, who had just picked up the phone. I knew right away it was Will by the sound of her voice!

"What? No! Why are you calling me? Erika? No, you can't talk to Erika. This family is through with you." CLICK!

____

"He called my house too!" admitted Becky.

"I guess things didn't work out with his girlfriend after all." I shrugged.

"Who knows, actually? Maybe we'd better go and find out!" said Becky, smirking.

It sounded reasonable to me! That evening, around 8:30, we took Becky's car. We stopped by our *favorite* shop along the way, and finally parked conspicuously at the curb in front of William's apartment. We knocked and waited at his door. When he opened it, he wore only his boxers, and seemed both surprised and relieved... he held the door open, but stood still. We wore sweats and sweatshirts... pretty conservative for us.

"Girls, I didn't mean to blow up like that. I. I'm sorry. I just."

"You just want us to SUCK YOU? Is that it?" asked Becky, incredulous.

"Becky.... Erika... listen. What happened... we just..." he was having trouble with his words. "I just wanted to tell you that on the phone. I didn't want you to come back. That is, if you."

"Oh, we can leave!" I said in a helpful-sounding voice, shrugging and turning to Becky to leave.

"No. Stay. PLEASE! You have NO idea what I've been through! I. HOLY-FUCKING-SHIT. Girls! I just can't write... can't sleep... can't eat. Not without. Without..."

"Without our helpful touch?" I offered.

"We know." Becky said, chiming in. "That's why we're back. But things are going to be different from now-on."

He looked physically relieved. He looked us both up and down. We were both looking at him through glassy seductive eyes. Our new plan was reeling through our sex-crazed minds!

"Different? How?" I must admit he looked concerned.

Becky removed a small tube from her purse labeled, "Stimulatrix Gel." Still standing in the doorway, Becky squeezed just one-tiny-drop of the pink liquid onto the tip of her index finger... his boxers were already standing out at attention. One little adjustment, and his shaft protruded through the open fabric folds, his swollen head purple and hot...

___

According to the manufacturer, one drop of this stuff on the head of a guy's penis will induce the most intense and spreading sexual-arousal ever achieved by modern science! Apparently, his penis will just keep TIGHTENING and THROBBING, and the feeling will just keeps GROWING to the point of insanity... Oh, and the only cure for it's specialized formulation is a hot wet CUNT!

In William's case, TWO of them.

12