Stepdaughter's BFF Ch. 02

Story Info
Milk-laden Mom discovers kitchen coupling.
5.2k words
4.64
85.4k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers

"Oh, fuck, daddy, this feels great," Kara, my stepdaughter's twenty year old best friend moaned as I took her anal cherry in my kitchen, in the wee small hours of New Year's day.

"And it looks even hotter, can I join in?" came a voice from behind me. It was my wife speaking. We had only married earlier that year, after I had accidentally impregnated her. Now breast feeding and child care took all of her energy, and our sex life was non-existent, though I knew that was no excuse to be found in the kitchen fucking a woman barely out of her teens.

Then what she said sank in past the initial shock at being discovered. I knew Viola had been a bit of a slut before we met - heck, we had fucked in a bathroom at the New Year's Eve party exactly a year before, the first night we had met. I had assumed that I was not the first stranger she had sex with. Somehow though, the subject of a threesome had never come up.

"Yes, please, Amanda's mom, let me suck on those big fat milk-filled titties," Kara begged. I was less shocked by this request, as I had suspected that the two younger women were at least a bit bi-experimental, though Kara had gone to pains to create the impression that she was less slutty than Amanda, who seemed to have taken after her Mother no matter how much tension existed in that relationship.

"I've noticed you watching when I breast feed," Viola chuckled deep from her belly as she stepped closer. "It made my cunt wet thinking about your nipples getting hard. I saw how your lips would purse, emulating the baby. I know that you would be going to your room to rub one out as soon as you could - so I went out of my way to show more than I needed to. Your interest in me was the first time I've felt sexy since I gave birth."

By this time, Viola was right beside Kara, and had quickly unbuttoned the flannel pajama top she wore while nursing. I noticed that she wore a pair of practical panties, but her jammie bottoms were pooled on the floor in the doorway. I realized that I had been frozen in mid fuck since Viola had spoken. Kara solved that issue by pushing back, burying my slightly wilted cock deep in her rectum.

"How long have you been watching?" I needed to know.

"Long enough," Viola sighed.

Her breasts were now fully exposed. I paused as I watched Kara drink in their beauty. They were beautifully full. Her nipples stuck out, impossibly long and hard. The one on the left was leaking slightly. Kara stroked that milk laden udder, causing a drop of pearly white liquid to dangle tantalizingly before her face.

"Did you climax yet?" Kara asked her. I imagined that the grin on that young face stretched from ear to ear as she craned her neck forward, tongue catching the gob of milk before gravity won the race. Unlike Amanda, Kara seemed to find great joy for life. If that inspired my wife to get out of the nursery more, all the better.

Viola did not answer right away. Her head was thrown back, eyes rolling up toward the ceiling as Kara suckled that nipple, while simultaneously expressing the milk to the tip of the other breast.

"Oh, that feels divine. You know just what I need," Viola finally sighed, "now please do the other one."

As the young woman switched sides, she also flexed some sort of muscles in her groin to milk my cock. One of Viola's hands held Kara's head against Viola's chest while the other explored that lithe young body. When Viola sighed, I noticed that Kara was also playing with Viola's clit.

I heard Viola gasp slightly and saw her lean slightly forward, closer to Kara's lips. I watched Kara slowly suck the nipple further into her mouth. As Kara continued to suck and swallow Viola's milk, she began to work the base of the nipple with her tongue. I saw my wife's breath quicken as she leaned even harder into her daughter's friend's face. The way that the soft flesh of Viola's tit gave way to the pressure was fascinating, but somehow made my cock even harder rather than distracting me. Kara rotated her hips in response to my throbbing in her ass.

For a moment, even as the illicit sex escalated around me, it felt like I was removed from the scene, watching, masturbating. I appreciated anew just how hot Viola was. She had lost her baby weight except for those enormous pendulous milk jugs that fascinated Kara so much. If anything, the breast feeding had carved more fat from Viola's body than the baby had added - she still had curves but now they were chiselled, like an erotic work of art. Love of my wife filled my heart, lust filled my loins.

We continued like that for a few minutes. Each time Kara sucked Viola's nipples, she opened her mouth a little wider, sucking a little more of my wife's full udder flesh past her lips until she had quite a mouthful. I could hear the sound of the young woman's tongue teasing each nipple in turn as she drank deeply first from one tit and then from the other. Viola moaned and shivered. My cock throbbed in Kara's ass.

"C...came once, but bit my lip to keep k...quiet..." Viola finally stammered and answered to Kara's earlier question. I felt tiny shock waves shaking her body transmitted through our shared lover to my cock as Kara suckled and finger fucked her. "Right about when you begged him to f...fuck...your... asssssss..."

Another climax roared through Viola's body. Kara suddenly released Viola's tit from her lips as she grabbed a fistful of Viola's hair and dragged their mouths together into a deep tongue twisting kiss, as if trying to swallow my wife's orgasm and not wake Amanda or the baby. If Amanda was sleeping...I suddenly remembered that Kara had come to the kitchen to get a ginger ale for her bff, sick from too much New Year's partying, too much fucking, too much booze.

Kara did not leave me out of our slightly enlarged party. She knew what she wanted, and was out to get it - at both ends, it seemed. She rocked back against my loins, our flesh slapping together in a steady cadence. My thrusting found her rhythm as we slammed together, the force driving my cock deeper into her previously unexplored passages, the fat head of my cock stretching her bowels just a bit more with every stroke.

Viola's thumb must have been fucking Kara as if it was a tiny cock. Their ongoing kiss muffled the noise, but I felt the cry of passion as every muscle in Kara's tight body tensed. Her glutes clamped down around my cock so I could not move it at all, but I kept rocking my body against hers, totally drawn back into the present, overwhelmed by the experience of sharing with two lovers their discovery of new found pleasures.

I put my lips to Kara's ear.

"I can tell that the pain has been replaced with intense pleasure, hasn't it, Kara? You're an amazing woman to share this with us, you've done an incredible thing for both of us but I know that you're the one having the most fun. I don't know what else I can offer you."

"Come for me," she said. "Fill my poop chute with your sweet nectar."

Her muscles gripped my manhood even tighter. My balls drew tight to my body, now seconds away from erupting. Without warning, I felt my wife's fingers slide down our lover's sodden cunt and caress my scrotum. That was all it took. My load exploded into Kara's clenched ass, spurt after spurt of cream flooding into that previously virgin hole.

All three of us were clumped tightly together, in a Kara sandwich, bodies heaving for breath, sweat the primary lubricant.

My cock started to shrink, having pumped forth more seed than it hard in a year. I slid sideways, somewhat collapsed against the counter as the tip of my organ slipped from Kara's sphincter with a soft "plop".

In the silence of the dark kitchen, that sound was enough to jolt us all back to reality. Viola pulled her face back, breaking off the kiss with Kara. My wife tossed her hair from side to side, moonlight enhancing the wild look in her eyes as her brain raced to process what she had just experienced.

Even Kara straightened up, one final shiver coursing through her body, and ran her fingers through her own hair, breath slowly refilling her lungs.

That moment did not survive long, however.

"Viola, you can't waste the stuff leaking out of my cunt and my ass...it would be a shame to have it all puddle on your floor," Kara spoke, "then I'd have to force you to clean it up - by licking it off the floor. Much more fun just to lick it out of me."

Without pausing, but with a playful giggle, the youngster used her elbows to leverage her body up onto the counter-top. My eyes made contact with Viola's. I expected her to bolt from the room and lock herself in the nursery for the rest of the night, out of shame, or anger toward me,. Or at least a need to process the events.

Instead, she held my gaze as she replied to her daughter's bff.

"Fine, but he has to step away and not touch me while I do it."

"I want him to watch," Kara purred like a kitten.

"Fine," Viola bit the word off crisply as it left her lips. "He can watch, he can play with his fucking dick, but he better keep it well away from me - I don't need to get knocked up again."

I did not have time to process that thought, because the second she finished speaking, Viola dove between Kara's knees, burying her face in that cream filled cunt, slurping at the pearly erect clit, licking down the gash, and then sealing her lips around Kara's anus, swallowing my freshest deposit.

"She's tonguing my asshole, Daddy," Kara gasped, making eye contact with me as if to draw me back into the sex, even as I stepped a few inches back to avoid brushing against Viola as she munched away.

I tried to make eye contact with Kara, but could not hold it as she kept staring intensely at my cock. I don't think she realized that she was licking her lips. She was beginning to breathe heavily.

"Oh, Daddy, you're still half hard," Kara observed next. "stroke it for me."

Viola had not forbidden touching my own cock, and anyway, she was busy swallowing my seed as it flowed out of our lover's ass.

"You have such a nice cock, Daddy," Kara encouraged me as my hand found its familiar way to hefting the shaft in my palm. "So big, so fat, so quick to recover - I had a fling with a teacher your age and he was only good for one time a night. You are so much better..."

Her voice trailed off at the final word, as Viola started to thrum Kara's clit with a baby finger, the thumb of that hand stroking up and down the young slit just as I started to stroke the cock Kara was describing. Tremors shook through Kara's body as she seemed to be experiencing aftershocks from her earlier climax, or precursors for the next big bang.

I closed my eyes. It felt so good. I knew the feel of my cock thoroughly after all these years, yet as familiar as it is, it always felt like the first time. Kara was looking back at me as I slid my palm over the head of my cock, cupping it like I did when I read porn, my eyes closing as I focussed on my pleasure, but still aware of the shared experience adding to everybody's joy - even Viola's, whether she admitted it or not.

My flesh was still wet from Kara's ass. I began to stroke it slowly. My cock was as hard as a rock, sticking straight out from my body, with the hardness that Kara lusted after. A drop of pre-cum emerged from the pee slit. With my finger I spread it around the head.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?" Kara asked.

"What could be better than two beautiful women pleasuring each other, one - you - looking at my cock as I masturbate watching them."

Kara chuckled lustily.

"Sounds like the ultimate male fantasy, except I don't think that you are going to get to fuck both of us, and you've already fucked me."

I watched quietly for a moment, silently stroking as Kara watched, her fingers running through Viola's hair as my wife ran her mouth up from the youngster's asshole back toward that slit. The tongue action must have been magic, judging from how those twenty year old hips writhes on the counter top.

"Regardless, I think that this is what I'm gonna masturbate to for a long time," I admitted.

Kara laughed again. I was glad I came several times already, as this portion of the night was so sensual and I did not want to come too quickly and ruin the experience. I wanted to put on a great show for my stepdaughter's bff.

We continued like this for a bit, me stroking my cock, Viola lapping at Kara's cunt, Kara's toes curling from the excitement of watching me as my wife teased her clit, and began adding a little finger action into Kara's wet gash. Everybody's breathing started to get a bit ragged. Kara's eyes switched back and forth from my cock to my face, but then they lost focus, rolling back in her head.

I especially enjoyed how the angle of my view allowed me to see Viola's tits dangling as she ate out Kara. Though Viola had forbade touching, she had not banned my imagination or my desire. I stroked my cock to yet another erection thinking about how much I wanted to grasp those two breasts in my hands. As best as she could, Viola slurped my seed out of Kara's gash and ass. Their size appeared too swollen even for my extra large hands and some of the warm soft, tit flesh would no doubt spill out around my fingers. I still yearned to squeeze what I could, however, and relish the feel of those handfuls that I had been denied for too long.

Kara's gasp brought me back to reality.

"Too hard?" Viola asked, briefly raising her mouth from Kara's openings, but keeping her head so close that I knew warm air was still teasing Kara's clit.

"No, I just need more - or different, I guess..." in the pause that followed, I knew that Kara would be blushing even though the light was too dim to show it. I loved how this young woman could be virginal one moment, a slut the next.

She demonstrated that further by continuing.

"I think the reason that I wanted to suck your tits so badly was that no one seems to appreciate my tits as much as I do, so I just knew you would feel the same way - and I was right."

She giggled nervously, her finger tips grazing her erect points. Viola was lazily fingering Kara's clit as the girl spoke further.

"They are intensely sensitive to being touched. I love it when they are touched and sensuously but also, in the heat of passion, when they are gripped roughly, sucked hard and even bitten. When my nipples get sucked the electricity runs in spiky currents straight to my clit. That's how I have my best orgasms. But the young studs with their hard meat don't seem to get that. Daddy does. So I hope you won't mind if I want him to play with my tits while you finish eating me. That's how I think I'll come the hardest."

My eyes shifted from Kara's tits to my wife's face. I could not make out her expression, but the shape of her shoulders indicated guarding.

"Sure, as long as he doesn't try to be sneaky and use that as an excuse to stick his prick in my cunt, baby."

Viola said the last word softly, and her body language relaxed as she lowered her mouth once again to nibble her lover's pearl.

As I stepped close to the counter, lowering my head to Kara's chest, my erection bumped Viola's hip, but she did not bolt or jump away. If anything, her thigh might have shifted as if snuggling me a bit.

Softly and tenderly at first, I began kissing the pliant flesh of Kara's tit, circling from the areola to the underside, letting my tongue trail around to explore the valley of her cleavage. With each circuit, the circles became smaller and smaller around her nipples.

Kara brought her lips to my ear and whispered as I teased her right nub with my teeth, "She said you can't fuck her cunt, but notice she never said you can't fuck her ass. I bet that is what she really wants - remember how she said she came when I begged you to fuck me in the ass."

"Hey, no secrets here," Viola objected.

"Shut up and suck my cunt, woman," Kara laughed. Clearly still more than a little drunk, "I was just telling him not to bite too hard."

"I think he doesn't think that there is such a thing as too hard - in biting like in cocks you know," Viola laughed back, and then was quiet, only the sound of her tongue exploring Kara's folds for bits of my seed to be heard.

I took the cue to nibble harder, first one tit and then the other. Kara was moaning and writhing beneath me. Clearly, the young woman loved being the center of attention, even if that was at the hands - or mouths - of her best friend's parents in the middle of the night, in the kitchen, while that best friend was passed out upstairs after too much New Year's Eve.

My wife was so focussed on Kara's demands that she ignored the way that her hips kept shifting, her own excitement grinding her flesh against my cock whether she cared about it or not. At some point, without consciously thinking about it, my arm shifted around and I steadied myself with a hand on Viola's butt, which I only realized when I found myself noticing how amazingly firm it was for a new mother.

Kara groaned as we attacked her flesh, the combined attention to both her clit and her tits making her pant for air. Her hips starting to hump up off the counter against Viola's face. I rolled a nipple with my tongue, grazed it with my teeth and stuffed as much of it in my mouth as would fit.

"Yesssss, that's the spot," Kara moaned, sounding like her release was just around the corner and that she was desperate to get there, her fingers holding Viola's head to Kara's slit. "Right there - keep that pressure against my clit. Can you feel the jolts of electricity bursting out of my clit?"

"I don't know about Viola, but I can feel them surging through your tits," I replied, knowing that my wife's mouth was still a little busy. I was more than a little shocked at how talented Viola seemed to be with her mouth on another woman's cunt.

Kara bit her lip as Viola stuck her thumb into Kara's ass while still dragging her teeth across the youngster's clit. Viola's nibbles were replaced with hungry little bites alternating with long soothing licks. Then when, finally, I took a nipple into my mouth, Kara did let out a bit of a shriek. She also spasmed, her shapely leg kicking out and her arm flinging wide, accidentally knocking over a fruit bowl that had been sitting on the counter. The bowl crashed to the ground. The noise startled Viola who raised her head at the sound of the shattered ceramic.

"Just keep fucking going." she said, looking me squarely in the eye. Then she resumed licking her lover without acknowledging that at some point while we were both focussed on Kara, Viola had started to stroke my cock with her free hand. I wasn't sure, but as my hand massaged the area between her anus and her slit, Viola's movements seemed to become more vigorous in response.

I didn't need to be told twice, sucking hard on Kara's nipples, while my hand began to more aggressively caress my wife's ass. Viola began to moan into Kara's quim. I could start to feel my wife's juices flowing out of her cunt, wetting her inner thighs as my fingers grazed the area between her legs before trailing back up to the crevice between her buttocks. The thought of how she was reacting to just my touch, after months of frigidity, shocked me. A shiver ran through my loins and out the tip of my cock as I thought of how she might react to my cock filling her rear. It was almost a terrifying thought, but the fear dissipated when I felt Viola's thumb rub along my pee slit, smearing the precum around the head of my sword.

The whole time, Viola seemed totally possessed with sucking Kara's cunt and fingering that perfect ass. I continued to pay attention to the drunk twenty year old, sucking one nipple for a while as I groped the other before switching. I could tell Kara was coming close to another orgasm and increased the intensity with which I attended to her, barely noticing that my wife had shifted her feet a tiny bit further apart, allowing my fingers easier access to both her rosebud, and to scoop up the fluids that were there as a handy lubricant.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,468 Followers
12