Stepdaughter's BFF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

Finally, Amanda gasped for air, her tremors subsiding. Her lips spread into a huge smile, white teeth reflecting dim light, her gaze smiling up at me as her Mother licked one nipple and Kara nibbled the other.

"Okay, Daddy, you've proven that I judged you too harshly on first impression - the way you fuck, no wonder Mom married you."

All three women laughed lustily, sharing their pleasure. I stood there in the kitchen, grinning like an idiot. Though only an idiot would not be grinning at having ass fucked three hot women - wife, stepdaughter and stepdaughter's bff,- in rapid succession, so it was an odd expression. I had every right

to be thrilled, more so because with Kara's help, the ice had been broken with my frigid wife, who by all indications had rediscovered the joy of sex and indicated that our sex life might return to something normal, rather than Viola pouring all her energy into the baby.

"And you haven't even had him eat your cunt yet - he's the best I've ever had, and I've had more than a few." Viola finally was able to speak, breathlessly.

"Speaking of eating, are we going to clean up that spunk?" Kara giggled. "I thought we agreed to share?"

As she spoke, Kara gently hip checked me. We were still packed tightly together so her nudge was not enough to really move me out of the way, but it did cause my shrunken member to "plop" loose from Amanda's anus. I then behaved the part of a gentleman and stepped back. Kara wasted no time dropping to her knees as Amanda spread her feet a tad wider.

Viola followed along, slinking down her daughter's body, never breaking flesh to flesh contact entirely. Amanda squirmed, her butt moving further from the counter, so that Viola could trail her maternal tongue around my stepdaughter's waist, across her taut belly, pausing to probed the navel which had once connected them, while Viola settled to the floor underneath Amanda, in front of Kara, who continued to lick her BFF's dripping ass from behind.

I stood there for a few minutes watching, though not really knowing where to look- so much was happening so fast, even though each of the women was actually moving slowly and gently. The lust abated by the sex we had just shared, though appetites remained.

Then Amanda made eye contact with me, and held it. I felt my lips pull into a grin, and my shoulder might have shifted in a slight shrug. Just before breaking our gaze to unleash a series of groans caused by Kara and Viola swirling two pointed tongues in and around her asshole, my stepdaughter beckoned me closer, with the classic crooked finger gesture. I automatically obeyed, stepping to the side of the three women so I was near where Amanda's head and shoulders rested on the counter.

"You need to be cleaned to," Amanda sighed in between moans and reached her dainty fingers toward my spunky cock.

"B...bu...but...I just fucked your ass."

"I don't care, I need you in my mouth."

To stifle any further debate, Amanda brusquely grabbed me tight in her fist and pulled me closer, guiding my cock past her lips in a smooth motion, her tongue instantly swirling along my shaft. God she was good, her mouth was so warm and the grip of her lips so tight. I leaned forward to stop her; I didn't want to blow my load too soon, if in fact I had another load to blow again. My cock had lost much of its earlier girth, but somehow it found the power to swell afresh, until its fatness filled Amanda's tiny mouth stretching her lush lips. She took it bravely, rolling her tongue over and round the shaft as my tip buried deep into her throat. I could feel the electricity coursing through four bodies as we all shared our sexual energy.

I felt any remaining tension flow from my shoulders, down my spine, as if it was passing out of my cock and was being swallowed by Amanda, who I guess was in turn sharing it with her mother and BFF.

My stepdaughter was demonstrating conclusively just what a slut she really was, even more than her BFF had described in that fateful car ride in from the airport just two weeks before. I had read stories about ass to mouth sex - ATM - but never thought anybody would really do it, yet here Amanda was, sucking me like a pro, and just as unreservedly as if I was fresh from a shower. That thought then made me wonder which vixen might want to share a shower later. I knew Amanda would need one badly. I could smell the stale odour of vomit, sex at the New Year's party, the sweat of this tryst, and her own hormones mixed with my spunk- a rich earthy combination that spelled, and smelled, like a real woman should - but not in public.

I busied my hands stroking Amanda's excited nipples - her firm young tits stood up proudly on her chest. I tweaked each in turn, twisting and tugging, making her upper body squirm just as her lower body was quaking from the attention of the others. I could not see what was happening, but from the giggles and wiggles, I guessed that Viola was alternating between cunt and ass, probably dragging her tongue along her daughter's taint until Kara would share a glob of goo that she had mined out of Amanda's ass. Perhaps Kara would then use her fingers to pull Amanda's buttocks wider apart, allowing her tongue to work from above her chum's rosebud as Viola worked the same target from below. I pictured the two tongues stabbing at Amanda's anus like tiny cocks, each in turn. My fingers caressed Amanda's hip, and grabbed a handful of Kara's hair, tugging it gently, which seemed to please her, judging from the moans.

Time had stopped counting, so I don't know if it was a minute or ten later that Amanda convulsed and cried out, "I'm cummmmming, don't stopppppp..."

However long it was, my cock was in her hungry mouth right up until that moment, and as she screamed, it still rested on her lower lip.

"Fuck me, fuck my mouth," my stepdaughter sighed, "You know you want to. You know you want to come all over me - in my mouth, on my face, on my tits - so that they can lick the rest of me as clean as my asshole."

I obeyed, pushing my cock back into her mouth, her teeth rough against the soft skin on the underside of my shaft. She held her jaw loosely so that I was doing the work, fucking her mouth as instructed, deep slow deliberate strokes. I could feel a fresh hot load of seed rising up out of my balls, a gift to come for my stepdaughter, her BFF and my slutty wonderful wife to share.

Amanda came again, her body tensing and pushing up and out from the counter as the two women beneath her guided her to yet another intense orgasm. The rhythmic pulsing of her throat around the tip of my cock brought me off too. I exploded after one final deep thrust, flooding her mouth with seed as she had demanded, then pulling back to spray a stream of semen across her beautiful young body. Then, finally, my knees went weak and I sank to the floor, falling next to Kara and Viola, who were both gasping for breath, no doubt pausing just briefly before completing the next task of cleaning that Amanda had demanded.

But before we could move again, reality intervened in the form of the baby crying. Viola jumped to her feet with a startled look, gathered her wits and bolted upstairs, leaving the two vixen and I wondering just what the hell had happened here.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers
12