Stepfather Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

Olivia wrapped her legs around Pop and she clung to him while he rode in and out of her. Her g-spot had never been stroked like this during sex and it felt like she was almost constantly cumming while he fucked her. It was almost too much and Olivia almost cried from him to stop. Could something feel too good? She moaned every time he pulled back and groaned every time he pushed back in and thought she was going to pass out.

"You're so sexy, babe," Pop growled in her ear. "I want to feel you cum around me."

Pop lifted one of her legs and put it on his shoulder. Olivia had never done that before and wondered what the difference was, but then she saw nothing but colors when he thrust into her. It was like his cock was pointed right at her g-spot in this position. She was cumming immediately, her pussy gripping him so tightly, but he still plowed in and out of her, making Olivia cum endlessly. It was so intense she could barely breathe and her pretty lips formed a silent "Oh!" as she took him. When he pulled out it was like he was turning her inside out and that's just how Olivia felt, like her world was turned inside out. She moaned his name and her head swam and again it was all colors. How long could she climax?!?

"Oh, babe," Pop cried and she felt him bury his cock and leave it there while he filled her with his hot seed. Normally she wasn't so aware of that, but everything was so sensitive down there. It seemed his cum would never end and Olivia stayed wrapped around him like he was giving her life itself. "I love you, babe," he whispered.

"I love you too, Pop," she agreed and kissed him.

Within minutes Olivia was passed out, dead to the world.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
12