Stepford's Wife Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepford knew he couldn't keep doing this every day. He didn't have the stamina to handle sex like he had at eighteen. He decided he needed a trigger for her behaviour. He went to the bathroom to think about it leaving her mindlessly repeating "I love to fuck" over and over. He leafed through a Penthouse until he was finished.

"Julie," he said returning to the table. "Listen carefully. Whenever you see a Penthouse or Penthouse Letters magazine and hear the word "Penthouse" you will go into a receptive trance. You will act normally, but everything you hear for the next hour will be treated as a command that must be obeyed. You will become extremely horny." Stepford was no fool, he didn't want her hearing the word on some soap opera or something. "Do you understand?"

"I love to f... I understand. I love to fuck..."

"Good, then when I snap my fingers. You will remember none of this, but you will act on everything I've told you. And one more thing, you're very embarrassed by your hairy bush. Go trim it. On second thought, shave it all off and keep it shaved."

Stepford snapped his fingers and watched Julie smile at him, then blush. "I'll be right back honey," she said.

He went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed. He kept squeezing his cock every now and then to keep it hard. Julie returned a few minutes later still wearing the lingerie. He could no longer see the brownish patch under her panties. "Now where were we," he said raising his hips to pull down his boxers.

"Oh my," she said staring at his cock. Her nipples started popping out.

"Julie why don't you do a little strip tease for me?"

"Oh I couldn't do that. I don't like to dance."

Stepford reached under the bed and pulled out an old copy of penthouse. "The girls in Penthouse always dance for their husbands." Her eyes widened as she stared at the magazine and he could see her holding her thighs together. "Do a little strip tease for me."

Julie obeyed swaying her hips and running her hands over her body. She wasn't a natural, but her sexy body and lack of inhibitions made up for her inexperience. Maybe he would rent "Striptease" or "Showgirls" and make her practice.

"Ooh," she said looking relieved to remove her bra. Julie had big areola with nipples close to an inch long. Her nipples were now puffy and red from rubbing against the bra. They were completely hard and she moaned as she tweaked them between her fingers. Julie continued dancing. She unhooked her garter and rolled the stockings down her legs. She then turned around and stuck her ass up in the air as she pulled her panties down. Her thighs glistened she was so wet.

Stepford couldn't wait any longer. "Does this give you an ideas?" he asked waving his cock at her.

Julie quit dancing, climbed on him, and with one quick motion took his entire penis inside her pussy. She was soaked. He had never felt her pussy so hot and inviting. He was in heaven as she bounced up and down his cock.

"Stepford, something's happening. I feel funny." Stepford couldn't hold back. He leaned up and sucked one nipple into his mouth just as he came. "Oh my god," she moaned. Her eyes closed and she quit bouncing as she shuddered from her first orgasm. He quickly turned limp, but she kept grinding their crotches together until she came again. She didn't stop until he had to yank his cock out of her. Julie opened his eyes and stared in awe at him. "Oh Stepford I love you so much."

"I love you too." She collapsed on him. He looked over at the clock. It had only been fifteen minutes since giving her the Penthouse command. "Julie, why don't you go get me a beer and make me a sandwich?"

"Of course," she said jumping off him. Nude she ran out to the kitchen. She returned a little later with a plate and a beer. Stepford sat up to eat. Julie crawled between his legs and began nuzzling his cock. "I want to suck you off," she said.

"No Julie, you're tired and you want to go to sleep." Julie yawned, moved over to her side of the bed and crawled under the covers.

Stepford took a sip of beer. He had created the perfect subservient wife. He was happy, she was happy. What could go wrong?"

See Part 2 where something goes wrong.

12