Stephanie Discovered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next ten minutes the room was silent apart from the sound of his lubricated fingers slowly but surely stretching open her buttery soft ring. With two of her Master's fingers easing in and out, Stephanie was lost in the sheer pleasure of this. Master James himself was finding it hard to be careful and move slowly. The young woman on the bed was showing all the signs of becoming addicted to anal play, and he suspected that a deep hard arse fuck would set her firmly on that course. But for the moment, he marveled at the way she couldn't help aiding him by lifting her hips to his inward pushing, and giving little sighs and moans like a trainee porn star.

He could wait no more. His cock was so hard with need to plunge into this virgin arse that it threatened to break away and do it without him. He coated the swollen mushroom head with some more cream, and once again positioned himself over her. With her anus already partly stretched. It was easy to lodge the tip firmly at the entrance.

And then, gradually increasing he pressure, he started to work his thick sex into her tight puckered nether hole.

Stephanie's fingers clutched at the pillow as she rotated her hips to ease him in. She was now so desperate that she would have probably killed him had he stopped now. With a groan, he gave up trying to be sensitive, and gave an extra thrust to push himself past the initial resisting ring. She gave a yelp of surprise, and then breathed out as she made the effort to relax her muscles.

Fuck, she thought, there was a big size difference between his cock and his fingers, but he was in and it had been nothing like as bad as before. And as she relaxed, the twinges faded, to be replaced by a delicious feeling of fullness, naughtiness, and a downright hunger to fuck.

Tentatively she pushed up, and was rewarded by an increase in the sensations. Even better, her Master pushed down steadily until he was buried in her colon and his balls were resting on her cunt.

Her voice shook as she tried not to take charge and order him to just let rip and fuck her senseless.

"Please Master, I am so ready for you. Please fuck your slut's arse. Your whore begs you to fuck her until she is filled with your cum."

The words that would before have made her livid with shame now poured out her mouth and expressed her deepest need. Her hips jerked up and down, trying to pleasure the invader that was obviously so at home in her guts.

He slipped his arms under her shoulders, and leaned onto her curves, delighting in her soft welcoming body. He put his head by her ear, and whispered.

"Then hang on my little fuck toy, because I am going to ream your little bum hole until you scream with your cumming."

At that point he commenced his deep thrusting, letting her clutching star stroke the full length of his cock.

All Stephanie would do was whimper and gurgle, her body prey to new sensations that left her breathless and confused.

In her head she knew he was in her arse, but her body was reacting with mounting tension as if he were buried tight in her cunt. In fact, it was better than that, because her cunt was being massaged by his slapping balls.

Normally he would have been more gentle, more careful with someone so new to this, but Stephanie was making that impossible. She was meeting him thrust for thrust and her head was twisting from side to side as she rode these new feelings to the familiar destination of her climax.

"Oh fuck Master, please, I'm going to cum Master, I can't stop it."

Her plaintive breathless cries added to his own aroused need to cum. The realization that his collared pet was actually going to cum from this was the final straw for him. Her aroused sexuality from being submissive was incredibly powerful to him, and with a shock he recognized that she was about to milk the cum from his ball.

"Then cum my slut, give yourself to me and climax on my cock buried in your arsehole."

His words hit home, and with one last thrust up, she let her climax rock through her like an avalanche. Her whole body tensed and shook, and with her eyes tight shut she could see shooting starts exploding in her head.

And with her release came his also. His cocked jerked like a machine gun as it spat its jets of cum into her bowels. He felt as if his cock was about to be ripped out by her spasming arse, but it also felt bloody amazing.

All he could do was to remain deeply buried in her bottom as he repeated the same two words over and over,

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

When he was spent, he collapsed onto her motionless body, both of them equally drained by the amazing sex that had just taken place.

Eventually Stephanie stirred, and nuzzled her head against his.

"Shit Master. I don't know what happened just there, but I know that a few more time like that I won't want anything apart from arse fucking ever again. Thank you for showing me how good it can be."

"My sweet Stephanie. I don't know exactly what I did right either, but I know this, you are one hell of a woman, and being a submissive is turning you into sexual dynamite."

Stephanie giggled

"Well Master, as long as you supply the fuse, you can set me off anytime you want."

12