Stephanie Opens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My deal is I want to do sex at my pace!" Stephanie texted back. "I'm not just going to roll over for them!"

Lisa rolled her eyes. Better motivate her, she thought. "Well, maybe I want you to get with them first," she texted.

"You do?" Stephanie replied. Then she called Lisa a few seconds later, the pace of texting not working for her. "You really mean this?" she asked. "You want me to get with someone else before you?"

"Maybe! We kind of already got together, you know! When I kissed you and gave you the vibrator."

"But you didn't finish me off!"

"And I didn't need to! That was your first time, not mine. Look, I promise I'll bang you after I get with Tess in December, okay?"

"You could just come home and get with me sooner," Stephanie pointed out. "I'll make it good for you, Lisa, I swear!"

"No," Lisa said, resolved. "My first time with another girl is not going to be with my sister! It's... it's just too big a leap."

Now who's being ridiculous? Stephanie wondered. Oh well, whatever, Lisa. I will count what we did together as my first time, even if you won't count it as yours. And I will keep juggling my relationships at the pace I've decided. If everyone can wait for me... I don't need to push myself for them. Or maybe... She shook her head. No! She had decided to wait for December to calm herself down further to sex, not push herself into it. She had other challenges in her life too. Senior year was hitting her hard in ways she hadn't anticipated. She really wanted to do well in school this year. She would not change her mind on sex and drive herself nuts!

Lisa shook her head when Stephanie voiced her decision aloud. "Fine, Stephanie, whatever," she said. "You want to be like this, okay. See where it gets you."

She shook her head again, hanging up the phone and looking at her pretty blonde roommate Nicole. I've often thought she's into me, Lisa mused, watching Nicole get ready for her date that night. Why else would a woman ask her roommate if they minded her masturbating in front of them on occasion, like Nicole asked me the first week we met? And the way she looks at me sometimes... No, Lisa resolved herself. She would wait for Nicole to make a further move on her, just in case she was wrong. Maybe Nicole had only asked her about the boundary for convenience. Also, Lisa didn't like Nicole's boyfriend, and if he or Nicole got the wrong idea and tried to push her into a threesome the way Lily had Stephanie... No, she would keep hoping Nicole would initiate things between them. Then she'd take things as they came. That was the pace she had set. She did not have enough confidence to change her mind about it.

***

Four Months Later.

Stephanie continued juggling her life challenges until December. She had dates with Simon and a few other guys who didn't drive her passion as much as he did. None of those relationships progressed beyond a polite first date and then a decline of further interest. She hung out with Lily also, but they did not progress beyond making out. Both Simon and Lily agreed to her pace, and did not push her. They were both hopeful, but one chaotic arousal of Stephanie's emotions was enough for them. They did not attempt to push her further. It was enough for Stephanie too.

By the end of the school year, she was impatient. Masturbation was fun, but it was no longer enough for her. And her friends had waited long enough too, she often thought. And she remained envious of Lisa's sex life, especially when Lisa told her about finally hooking up with Nicole in October after Nicole's boyfriend missed one date too many, then finding three other girls in their dorm to join them as infrequent orgy partners on top of that. Why couldn't Stephanie's life be as cool? She shook her head and pushed such thoughts away, until the pressure of school released. Then because she couldn't stop thinking about things, she changed her mind. She still wanted to wait for Lisa to visit her, but... I am being ridiculous, Stephanie realized. And I want my friends too. So she checked her calendar. Lisa was visiting again that weekend, three days away- had she really held herself back so long? Oh well, the time was gone already. No choice now but to do better! She called Lily at once, figuring her best friend would be her best bet for sex.

"Hey, when can you see me again? I've decided I've waited long enough for the right moment. I want to have sex with you, and soon!"

"Uh, well, my calendar's a bit full at the moment," Lily protested, then giggled. "Uh, how are you for this Saturday?"

The day after Lisa gets here, Stephanie thought. I can get with her the night before and practice! Guess things have worked out nicely. She thought about getting with Simon first, then remembered he still had exams the next few days. Best not mess with his study time, but if he was free Sunday... she would discuss the possibility with Lily later. "Saturday works. See you then."

"I am really going to enjoy fucking you," Lily laughed.

"Likewise," Stephanie said, hoping it would be true.

***

That night, Lisa shook her head as they joined each other in Stephanie's room after dinner. "Okay," she said, smiling. "You ready?"

"Yeah!" Stephanie answered, adjusting her legs as her insides quaked in anticipation. "Fuck me already!"

Her sister laughed, then moved in. They kissed passionately, as they had in the past, but this time Lisa was not going to stop their embrace. She had made love with five other girls since she last kissed Stephanie- four in Austin plus Tess in New York- and she was now sure that she could show her little sister just how much fun two willing horny women could have with each other. She wasn't using a vibrator this time either, though she might take one out later if she got in the mood.

Stephanie shook in Lisa's arms. The two sisters continued smacking lips, letting their hands roam. Lisa smiled as she felt Stephanie's hands wandering over her body caressing her breasts, thighs, and waist. She split from Stephanie and pushed her back a bit. "Remember, we can't tell just anyone about this," Lisa told her sister. "No one but our mutual friends whom we trust."

"Yeah," Stephanie agreed. "I can mention I have an older unnamed girlfriend, though, right?"

"If you must." Lisa kissed her sister's mouth to seal the deal. "Get naked," she then suggested. "Let's look at each other." Stephanie nodded in assent.

They broke their embrace and each disrobed. Lisa pulled off her shirt and bra, then her pants and undergarments, revealing large peach-colored nipples and a thin red line of hair above her cunt. Stephanie displayed tan-nippled breasts, paler legs, and a cunt she had shaven the previous night in anticipation of their current activity. Lisa grinned as she looked over her sister, very aroused. Stephanie beamed also, feeling similarly enthused.

Then they were moving close together again, resuming their embrace. Stephanie gasped when Lisa's lips met hers. Lisa took the opportunity to stab her tongue into her sister's open mouth. Her hands were meanwhile caressing her torso, finding nerves and tickling them to full excitement. Stephanie did the same on Lisa. She wanted to caress every curve of her sister's body, she had been anticipating this moment so long. Lisa slowed her movements, let her sister's hands roam. They were making her tingle so much. She broke her kiss, smiling at Stephanie's eagerness. "Touch my breasts," she suggested.

Stephanie nodded and took one of Lisa's breasts in each of her hands. She flicked her fingers over the nipples. "Kiss them, suck them," Lisa guided her further. "Show me what you like to do to yourself, then I'll do it to you."

"Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong," Stephanie urged. Lisa nodded that she would do as requested.

For the next several minutes, Lisa lay back on the bed and let Stephanie get familiar with her body. Her sister's hands roamed, massaging and tickling various nerves. Stephanie's lips followed them in cadence. She kissed Lisa's neck, throat, and then each breast in turn. "Put your fingers in my cunt," Lisa hissed after Stephanie had sucked at her breasts for several minutes. "Please. Hurry." A fire was rising inside her that she wanted to explode soon.

Stephanie grinned and moved her fingers down, stabbed two into the cleft between Lisa's legs. This was her usual masturbatory move, and it seemed enough for her sister also. Lisa quaked back and forth, Stephanie's fingers stabbing at her insides. Lisa found herself orgasming quickly- her sister was a clear amateur, but a fast learner too.

Stephanie smiled, keeping her eyes on Lisa while fingering her. When her sister began jerking and moaning at her caresses, Stephanie felt a great deal of satisfaction. She kept her fingers in Lisa all through the climax, enjoying how tight her sister's cunt felt around her digits. This lasted until Lisa shoved her away, breathing heavily. Wonder if she tastes as good as I do, Stephanie thought. A touch of fingers to her lips, and she confirmed Lisa indeed tasted similarly sweet.

"You can lick me directly, you know," Lisa pointed out, watching her sister and smiling.

"I can?" Stephanie blinked.

"And you should." Lisa then held up her hand before Stephanie could move in. "Let me show you how it's done first, since I'm the practiced one here. Lie back."

Stephanie nodded, then did as directed. Lisa moved in and kissed her lips again, then moved into position over her body. She kissed Stephanie's neck, her breasts, then her stomach, lingering on various points. She also thrust two fingers into Stephanie's cunt, stroked her clit in preparation while her mouth moved down. Once their bodies were aligned, Lisa withdrew her fingers and replaced them with her tongue, lapping hard at Stephanie's core. Soon her sister was twitching under her attention, just as Lisa had a few minutes ago. Lisa found Stephanie's pussy was the sweetest of the six she had tasted thus far in life, and she almost kicked herself for waiting to suck it so long. No, she reminded herself, I didn't want to do this sooner. Concentrate on the now, she decided, and make up for lost time. Her frenzied licking echoed her thoughts.

Her sister was meanwhile shaking, enjoying the moment. Masturbation is great, Stephanie thought, but being with another person, exchanging pleasure like this... it's so much better. She resolved to schedule similar exchanges with Lisa every time she visited in the future, and find more regularly available lovers soon also. Simon and Lily would suffice for a while. And perhaps if she ever met her online friend Kim in real life, and he was hot as she fantasized... The thought was only on her mind briefly. Then Lisa's attentions were sparking her to full climax, and she could not think of anything else.

Lisa withdrew from Stephanie, licking her lips and smiling. She waited till her sister had finished climaxing, then kissed her on the mouth again. "Did you enjoy that?" Lisa asked when they split.

Stephanie nodded. "It was great."

"Good." Lisa rolled into position beside her and waved at her cunt. "Now you do it to me."

Stephanie nodded and eagerly moved in. She would spend the next several hours learning everything about making love to women Lisa had to teach.

***

In the wine cellar nearby, Eileen Coleman smiled as she listened to the noises she could hear from the room down the hall. Her daughters were obviously enjoying themselves. Good.

I best get Francis and Darcy in a similar mood tonight if I can, she decided, remembering the boundaries they had discussed earlier. No sex between parents and children was good- Eileen knew how emotionally volatile her children could be. She also had bad memories of her past- not all the men from her hippie days had been good to her. She did not want to ever force herself on anyone, she was not that kind of monster, and two willing partners were enough for her anyway. If she could observe her children's happiness and bask in the knowledge of it, not create risks, that was good.

She selected a bottle of wine and went upstairs, secure in her decision and hoping to find her own pleasure with Francis and Darcy soon.

***

The next night, Lily came over to Stephanie's house. "So how did it go with Lisa?" she asked when they were alone in Stephanie's bedroom. Stephanie had already texted her about making love with Lisa the previous night, but Lily needed affirmation. "You ready for me now?"

"You bet I am," Stephanie replied, beckoning Lily close. "Where did we leave off last time?"

Soon they were kissing again as they had four months prior, and now there was no surprise knowledge threatening them. They pulled off each other's clothes quickly, enjoying the feel of hands and mouths on skin. Stephanie squeezed Lily's dusky breasts, tickled her shaven loins. "Lick me?" Stephanie asked her best friend between kisses. She had enjoyed Lisa doing that to her very much the previous night, and hoped Lily was equally adept.

Lily smiled, flushed with sweat in Stephanie's arms. "Did Lisa show you a sixty-nine?"

Stephanie shook her head.

"You're going to love it." Lily directed her to lie down in counterpoint to her body. "Now do to me what I do to you," she then instructed before moving in and kissing Stephanie's cunt, sucking and circling her clit with her tongue.

It took a few moments for Stephanie to find the right rhythm to kiss Lily in reply, her body was shaking so much and she had only taken turns the previous night. But she was eager to learn this new position and soon found herself licking Lily's cunt back just as hard as Lily was licking hers. They each continued kissing and fingering each other's legs several moments longer. Lily twitched in orgasm first, and the sight of this combined with Lily's caresses becoming even more frenzied set off Stephanie seconds later. Both young women gasped as their bodies settled, smiling at one another. They turned around and kissed one another, enjoying the taste of each other on their lips.

"What next?" Stephanie giggled, full of happy energy.

"Your pussy's really tight," Lily said, moving two fingers down her friend's body and into her loins. "Why don't we loosen it up for my brother? You are going to fuck him at some point soon, right?"

"Yes," Stephanie said after a moment of thought. She wanted to be fully bisexual, and that would require a man. Simon had been waiting for her too- disappointing him would not be good.

Lily smiled, then pointed at the softball bat lying in one corner of the room. "Hand me that. You've used vibrators, right? This won't be too different."

Stephanie could easily guess what Lily intended. "You want to break my cherry?" she asked after passing the bat to Lily, just to confirm.

Lily nodded, hefting the bat and caressing its end. "I'll be gentle. I'll use the small end, unless and until you're ready for the big one."

"Just a sec," Stephanie said after a moment of thought. "You mind if I get a witness for this? I told Lisa I wanted a private party tonight, but for what you want to do to me..."

Lily grinned. She had never kissed Lisa in all their slumber party games growing up- somehow the spinning bottle had never pointed the right way and dares to do so had never occurred to her, but now, thinking about Stephanie's beautiful older sister and having heard stories of what a skilled nymph she was... "Long as she doesn't mind letting me love her a bit too, sure, go ahead and call her in."

Stephanie smiled, anticipating Lisa's answer. "Let me get my phone."

***

The next evening, Simon Astar arrived at the Coleman house full of nervous anticipation. He remembered the text that had invited him. "I'm ready for you. And waiting. My parents will be out tonight with Darcy and Lonnie, but Lisa will be home. Can you handle both of us? -Stephanie."

Simon said yes, of course. He had fond memories of being with Lisa many times their senior year, and a three way with two sisters was among his as-yet unrealized fantasies.

I won't be in Houston much longer, he reminded himself as he walked to the house now. Vanderbilt accepted my application, and I decided to move to Nashville for the spring semester. So I need to take these chances while I can, no matter what the surprises.

He frowned as he walked to the house, recognizing a car parked nearby. What's Lily doing here? he wondered. They didn't say she'd be here. I... shit. He took out his phone and made a quick call.

***

Inside the house living room, Lily was helping Lisa and Stephanie prepare refreshments for their planned evening of fun. Her phone vibrated. She answered it after a glance at the caller ID. "What's up, bro?"

"I'm outside the Coleman house," Simon said. "You in there?"

"Yep. I'm waiting for you with Lisa and Stephanie. You okay with three girls tonight?"

Simon only had to think a few seconds before answering yes.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In The Backseat With My Sister The drive down south takes an unexpected turn...in Incest/Taboo
My 19yo TwinSis is Addicted to My Dick She’s so insisting I can’t refuse, even during a family trip.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
My Little Sister's Orgy I get an unexpected invite from my sister to a wild night...in Incest/Taboo
Remote Control Erik finds an unexpected object in his twin sister’s room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories