Stephen and Joann

Story Info
She encourages him to pleasure himself.
1.1k words
3.83
5.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is at one o'clock over the city park. The thermometer registers 85 degrees. A mild westerly breeze is blowing. Some dog owners, or at least paid dog walkers, are out walking their pets. I see a few different breeds: a Golden Retrievers, a black Lab, poodle, a Cocker Spaniel. Some children are playing in their section.

I'm hanging out with my longtime friend Jonann Bennet for the second time in 5 days.

Heterosexual guys regard Jo, a blue-eyed blond, as very attractive. She could have her pick but at this point in her life she's getting over a bad breakup.

We've chatted about her recently ended relationship. All that I've heard makes it seem as though I've known Jon Ray for a long time. She had been with him for 18 months.

Jo is my bestie and I'm hers. A long time ago, back in high school, we had dated briefly until I came out. After several days she got over being angry and hurt. Months later we bonded over a common interest in high school baseball and similar taste in TV shows.

Jo is a curvy 5' 6" tall babe with generous boobs. She likes to wear a spaghetti-strap seemless brami. In fact she owns four such tops, one each in amber, black, Wine, dark gray. On this day she's wearing the Wine brami top.

As for me, I would not mind in the least being a girl with a figure like she owns. I do look at girls but not with the same lust as that which I detect in my guy friends. I just want to be her.

I made an observation about the show "Virgin River"

"I like that Jack and Mel finally got together."

"OH Stephen, couldn't you see that coming?"

"I did but I wanted it confirmed."

"You're watching a 'chick flick'. Such things always get confirmed."

"Yah but maybe I can see it more easily if it's gay romance."

"So how are things between you and Michael?"

I had not mentioned my ex boyfriend in the past few days. However, I've always felt that Jo is welcome to ask about my relationship, or in this instance my breakup.

"We broke up."

"WHAT? Why?"

"He said 'we don't have enough in common'. I don't excite him."

"Really."

"Yah really!"

"You had what? Five months?"

"Something like that."

I told a few anecdotes about the relationship with Mike. She finally interrupted saying, "he sounds like a loser."

"To be honest, I do miss the sex."

"You and me both."

"He must've been pretty good in the sack."

She said simply "yup."

"I want details."

She related an anecdote. "We were sitting on the porch swing one night flirting. I sucked his dick."

Wow. I wish someone would suck my dick or let me suck theirs.

"That wasn't the only time you sucked him, was it?"

"Nope."

"Do you own sex toys?"

She didn't reply so I let the matter go.

"Let's go back to my place. We'll have some lunch and watch 'Virgin River'."

"Sounds like a plan."

Within a half hour we were sitting at the butcher block dining table eating sandwiches of cold cuts which we were washing down with cold Budweisers.

An expression on her face made me wonder if she was up to something. What is she thinking?

I would soon find out what she's thinking.

"Stephen let's watch porn."

Really? isn't that a private thing or something lovers do?

Jo's 55-inch Samsung is mounted on the wall. At any time her computer can be connected through a USB making the TV act as a second monitor.

She added as the computer powered up, "you'll like it."

We plopped into the sofa facing the TV.

A video started. In it two youthful gorgeous men meet, one a ranch owner, the other hired help. The premise of the movie is that they are slowly building a relationship.

I gave Jo a sideways glance.

"Give it time."

Perhaps five minutes into the video the ranch owner puts his growing feelings for his help into words. They kiss.

The kiss gives way to making out. Making out leads to getting naked.

"You want to masturbate, don't you."

I had in the past masturbated to gay porn but only in the privacy of my home. Doing so in front of anyone seemed lewd, or at the very least, impolite.

"You know you want to. Don't be bashful."

The two men on the screen had started going at it. One is lying face up on the mattress. The other is kneeling straddling his lap, his dick swinging as his thighs move.

I looked at a girl whose hand was already hidden inside her pants.

Girl you're not inhibited.

She pulled her hand out of her pants and grabbed it's remote controller. I turned my head back toward the television. It's undeniable that the two men fucking were huge turn-on but watching a girl masturbate doesn't excite me in the least.

The next video started, this one of one giving the other oral sex in the front seat of a car.

I asked joann, "you prefer gay porn to the heterosexual variety."

"I prefer watching you pleasure yourself."

She took a toy from behind her back.

"It's a prostate massager. I'll let you use it but you have to masturbate for me first completely naked."

"In front of you?"

"Don't be bashful. I won't tell anyone."

Having a toy with which to play and watching hot men fucking shifted my libido into high gear.

I began to undress slowly leaving my clothes on the floor in front of the two-level metal and glass coffee table.

Back on the sofa I made a few slow upward strokes on my dick until it became stiff and upright.

"I wish you were straight."

I don't wish that. I've accepted being gay long ago.

I gripped the organ loosely at first sliding my hand slowly as though doing a warm-up routine. A few seconds elapsed. I tightened my grip. Bent on ejaculating, I started pumping my hand rapidly and would do so for a few minutes.

Jo's eyes locked onto my rapidly moving hand.

Cum squirted from the pink head then squirted again then a third time before leaving me satisfied.

She gave me a smile of satisfaction.

"OK you've earned this. Lean over the back of the sofa."

I felt her hand in my crack spreading KY lube. She soon replaced her hand deep inside me with the toy. While the toy sent vibrations into me she stroked lightly keeping my dick stiff.

"Mmmmmmmm that feels so good. Sooooooo good."

"I'm going to make you cum again."