Stephen's Ride to Heaven

Story Info
His bus ride to pleasure was just the beginning.
14.8k words
4.52
49.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Layla, what's taking you so long, you're dirty old man is waiting for you!"

I was delighted with his insistence, Stephen was obviously rested and prepared to carry on. I had to admire his tenacity, his absolute willingness to please me with every ounce of strength he had.

Admittedly, he very nearly drained me, in more ways than I could, or would, have imagined. Never, would I even suggest that he had just about worn me out, how could I?

Lying on my bed was a man some thirty -four years my senior, and he possessed seemingly untapped stores of astonishing vigor, not to mention an overflowing desire to please. Suggesting to him that he nearly obliterated every ounce of my vivacity might have given him the impression that I couldn't handle him, that was something I would by no means concede. I prided myself on my limitless cache of fortitude and stamina.

Honestly, is there a woman alive who would turn away or refuse a man who was so enthusiastic? This woman definitely wouldn't, not in a heartbeat.

I took a quick look in the mirror, my reflection assured me I was more than ready for him. Refreshed from a hot shower, my mind and body was once again restored to its ultimate state of want and eagerness. A few drops of spicy perfume, in strategic places, I wrapped myself in a warm fluffy towel. Of course I could have strolled out completely naked and presented him an expected treat, what fun would that be? I thought he'd appreciate a little touch of unpredictable seduction and I admit I enjoyed the thought of being a bit of a tease. Prompting him to ask me to drop the towel, a slow reveal so to speak, would certainly excite him.

Quietly stealing into my bedroom, hoping to witness his reaction to what he'd found in the toy chest I had to stop and chuckle. There was a very dirty old man enthusiastically rifling through my secretive drawer of delights. He was muttering excitedly and was certainly elated, thoroughly engrossed in his task.

Stephen's initial reaction to my confirming his notion that I did have a stash of erotic play things mimicked a child waking up on Christmas morning, eyes wide with expectation. I stood silently and watched him choosing his personal wealth of amusement. Each and every highly suggestive toy was handled, studied, and no doubt carefully chosen to provide maximum deviant adventure for him and satiating bliss for me. Stephen was so engrossed in his picking and planning that he didn't realize I was watching him. The lustful randy smile on his face was precious. With his array of riches before him, ready to commence the actual playing he called to me.

"Little lady, have I got a game plan for your sweet honey makin machine. I just knew a hot number like you would have everything I ever dreamed about in her secret toy box. I'm gonna get up here and go take care of a few things in the bathroom, gotta get myself good and ready for an uninterrupted excellent adventure. Jesus what a ride this is gonna be."

"I'd say you've already had a fortuitous ride today, wouldn't you?" I had to ask the question even though the answer would be obvious.

"There you are, I was beginning to think you might have ran out the door, maybe I'm more than you can handle?" It was more of a statement than a question. The broad smile on his aged and wrinkled face was proof positive he was looking for an affirmative response. My acknowledgement that he should be pretty proud of his performance, that he still had it, the justified praise was what he needed and I was only too happy to provide him a truthfully encouraging answer. This was a genuine opportunity to reinforce his confidence.

"I would have had to be taken by force, kicking and screaming to be kept away from you old man! I have a living, breathing, ready to please, private, personal sex maniac right here, why would I even consider sneaking away with that perfect tongue ready to create magic?"

He turned towards me, a gratuitous, self-assured, confident shake of his head, a leering, luscious smirk on his face. I had given him just what he needed.

A few simple, well deserved compliments and he was the man he believed he was. I've often said, and honestly believe, older men are the ultimate consummate gift to every woman who truly enjoys the decadence of satisfying lust.

"Little lady, you haven't even come close to magic! Hey, why you all covered up?" Obviously he expected me to be completely at his disposal, nothing to stand in his way or prevent his mouth from instant application.

"It's chilly in here. The only thing I want perking up these sweet nipples is your hot hungry mouth." I swear, his chest puffed out like a cock walking through the hen house. I loved it!

"In my wildest dreams I could have never imagined getting on that bus and coming home with you. Hell, I never dreamed I'd go home with anything but a lousy can of coffee. Either I did something awful worthy in my life, or the Good Lord is about to take me and figured I deserved one last trip to glory in this life. Give me a few minutes and I'll be right back?" I felt the swift cool breeze as he literally ran passed me.

"You take your time old man; trust me, I'm not going anywhere." I was selfishly thinking, not on your sweet life.

If I'd known that public transportation had benefits like this, I'd have gotten on that bus long before a snow storm forced me to. I thought I should send a letter of thanks to the local highway department for depositing all that snow into my driveway. Thank God for snowplows, thank you for old men who drink coffee.

Looking on the bed I could see a treasure trove of amusement just waiting for me. Every self-respecting connoisseur of sexual pleasure would be remiss if she didn't have a complete and varied toy chest. A devilish, deviously wicked thought crossed my mind as I surveyed Stephens choices.

Loving and luxuriating in French Lace lingerie is something that feeds a craving in me. I adore the sensation I feel with that exquisiteness touching my body. At those times when there are no tender hands, a tantalizing tongue to evoke sensual desires, my lace will always serve.

While my lingerie is seductive and sensual, there is another consideration. There's the overtly suggestive lingerie that leaves no question in the mind of my lover as to what my intentions, my expectations, really are. There was absolutely no question concerning Stephens intentions either, so let's give him yet another thrill of a lifetime. The drawer below my toy chest held that surefire excitement.

A man or woman who has a particular desire, a fetish of any nature. should be enticed to delight in it. For me personally, that doesn't include overt pain or humiliation. I'm not condemning those needs, I wouldn't, it's not for me to pass judgment on any one. My belief is that two consenting adults, or more, if that's the case, have the right to any sexual pleasure sought after as long as they agree.

I admittedly appreciate a man who is inclined to nourish his personal cravings by orally pleasuring me. The stronger and more robust his voracious appetite, the hungrier he is to get his just desserts, his preferred delicious dish, the better. I've often spent hours in the mouth of a man who could happily spend hours between my legs. I know ... you thought I'd say arms ... no ... I said exactly what I intended to say. Lying on a comfortable soft bed, lazing in a cushy chair, my legs open, inviting the man of the moment, to graze, so delectably decadent. Seeing his head buried between my thighs, darting tongue, eager lips, his awesome mouth savoring me, tasting, licking, teasing, lavishing my body with his own distinct technique, heavenly, you could say paradise. I digress, forgive me. Where was I? Oh yes, my special little cache of wickedness.

My secret fancies and various other pieces of evocative lingerie was exactly what I thought would be a just reward for Stephen. Having provided me with untold bliss, with the expectation, that in his words, a dream of a lifetime was about to come true it would seem fitting to return an additional, quite unexpected, joyful surprise to my dirty old man.

I cherry-picked a few exceptionally inspiring pieces and put them on. I don't mind confessing, seeing myself adorned in my naughty gems was quite arousing.

If my intuition, in relation to what I believed would thrill Stephen, electrify his primal desires, was on target, these little embellishments would be very inviting, absolutely engaging. I covered my decadently gift-wrapped curves with a sexy black silk robe, I wanted to torment him, just a little.

Stephen hobbled back into my den of iniquity, those poor legs barely carrying him. He looked kind of sweet toddling about in his baggy shorts and oversize tee shirt. Necessity as they say, will create a multitude of solutions. Being somewhat agile, there were certainly no limitations in my ability to provide him with easy and comfortable access to all of me. I wanted him to have complete freedom to enjoy every inch of me.

"Hey, why are you still all covered up? The thrill is only thrilling when I get to see what excites me?"

"Well, my dirty old man, you have an imagination don't you?" That was actually a misleading question. I wanted him to do more than imagine.

"Maybe I have a little surprise for you?" I wanted him to expect something he'd perhaps only dreamed about. I was truthfully enjoying this.

Turning my back to him, I unwrapped the silky smooth robe, showing him what was beneath it painfully slow, finally dropping it off my shoulders to the floor. The effect was exactly what I thought it would be. I heard his gasps, slow breathing becoming excited panting. I stood motionless, a modest few seconds, for effect. I turned to face him, his reaction was immediate and quite expressive.

"Ohhh my fucking heart." he grabbed at his chest. "If this is gonna be the big one, and you gave me this as a parting gift, thank you Jesus." My choices were evidently acceptable.

"Fuck me, a peek-a-boo black lace bra? Look at those succulent cherries just screaming at me. A real garter belt, black silk stockings hugging those creamy thighs with lace. Please dear God, tell me those black lace panties are crotch less, please don't give me all this and not that?" Was that genuine whimpering I heard?

My immediate thought, a little show and tell was called for. I raised my leg to the bed. Teasing him, loving every second, knowing as my leg went higher so would the soft lace revealing exactly what he was hoping for. Resting my foot on the bed drenched in black stiletto's was the decisive perfect finish.

"Oh my God, Ohhh ... my ... God! Never in my wildest dreams, my fantasies, my fuckin nightmares would I have expected this. Jesus, I never expected any of this. Now you wrap that fuck me, suck me, voluptuous body in this shit? Oh crap, I'm sorry, I don't mean shit, I mean, Christ I can't even think, just let me stand here and look." Poor man, he was overwhelmed, rightfully so.

I dropped my stiletto to the floor, put my hands over my head and turned, excruciatingly slow. I wanted him to appreciate every inch. From the look in his eyes, he wasn't missing a single spec of me.

"Look at that sweetheart ass, plumped up and peeking out of those, hell yes, those crotch less sexy panties. You gotta bend over, reach down and grab your knees, let me see it the way I dreamed about? Just let me see it? Show it to me real nice."

By "it" I knew exactly what he wanted to see. There was a hot burn building up inside him, I wanted him to feel the heat, touch the fire. I did bend over, reaching down to my knees, my legs stretched, thighs hugging, he wanted nice, I gave him what he truly deserved. Sliding my hands down my calves, he moaned when I reached for my ankles, spreading my feet barely apart, I could feel the cool air between my legs. My hands moving up and down caressing my thighs, I could sense his staring and ogling, it was lewd and dirty. I took one more step, creating a perfect picture of perversion, my soft wet lips parted,I was beginning to feel the fire in his eyes burning my skin.

"My balls are screaming bloody murder here! Look at that honey, all puffed up, sweet lips pouting, what a hot dirty nasty picture, you got a real goddamn looker, you're tearing my heart out with that sweet little baby. I gotta get the whole thing? You gotta give it to me? Grab your sweet cheeks for me and pull them open just a touch, let me see that sugar sweet rose bud? Show it to me, let me see it smile at me, please, for God's sake you just gotta show it to me?"

Who was I to refuse such a heartfelt simple request? Soft hands circling and roaming, my fingers grabbed my ample cheeks, juggling them up and down. For a split nano second I thought teasing him like this was almost too much from the sound of his moans and whimpers, I decided it was just what he needed. Taking a firm handful, I lifted and separated my curvy bottom until I was sure he could see exactly what he prayed for.

"Awww, that's a thing of beauty, so damn sweet, succulent, how's that for a description? That's all I need, it's time to get down to business."

Succulent and sweet? I surely was.

"Get yourself up there on the bed, this dirty old man has work to do, gonna take all night, Jesus, it might take all night and all day to do that sweet looker justice." Stephen was hustling that old body as fast as he could to the get himself in position. I wanted to get there first.

To admit that I was ready and willing to get this party going would have been an understatement. Crawling up in the bed, I looked over my shoulder.

"Is this what you had in mind?" There isn't a moment of seduction that I would allow to go by without taking full advantage of it. Isn't that exactly what he deserved?

I stopped in the middle of my big king size bed, with my back to him. I knew rising up on my hands and knees, shaking my bottom for him was exactly what he wanted. "Sweet looker", so like him to give some scandalous charm to his intended morsel of desire. Stephen certainly had a unique way with words, leaving nothing to the imagination, in a racy affectionate way. I was staring back at my nasty old man, smiling and waiting.

"Ohhhh God Layla, you read my mind. I like it, no I love it, showing me, teasing me with that lace covered sweetness. What I'm looking at right now would make a dead man raise a hard on in the grave. I gotta get myself in a better place here, there's no way these old legs will hold me up for the length of time I expect to be lapping and licking that piece of heaven on earth."

Looking around him he actually cackled when he saw the chair in front of the window. Seeing him reaching for the pretty, lavishly styled, wrought iron chair I was glad it was there. I love pretty, now it was also extremely functional. Carefully picking it up and waddling back he placed it at the foot of the bed. I watched him lower himself down, his legs literally shaking. Prudently, painstakingly, situating himself in the very best possible position to take advantage of ultimate access and the guarantee of oral nimbleness no doubt. The huffs and grumps were indicative of a man who was desperately trying to get himself perfectly positioned to fully delight in his anticipated adventure. It took him a few minutes to get himself exactly where he had the optimum vantage point.

"I got my chair just right now. I can sit here, play with you, use these toys, to my heart's content. I can see just how much you love it, see the effects of my wicked dirty old mind, the things I'm thinking. I'm surprised I ain't had another stoke with the speed this old brain is working. Jesus, if anyone ever even joked I'd be sitting here, with that beauty staring back at me I'd have said they were completely cracked." The smile on his face was worth a million dollars, the thoughts in his mind, priceless.

"Back that sweet honey up a few inches, I need to get it situated just right." A master artist positioning his model in the best possible pose. I half expected him to ask for better light. I smiled to myself, could he be any more adorable, I didn't think so, no, not at all.

"If I don't make it through this, do me a favor? Just tell them to write on my headstone "here lies a man who loved pussy way too much but went with a mouthful". You might find this hard to believe but I swear I feel better every minute. You might wanna consider bottling your sweet elixir, it's sure as hell beats them silver old people vitamins." His mind was hysterically funny, his thought process unique. "Where do you come up with this stuff?" It was a rhetorical question that needed no answer.

"Obviously you've never been a dirty old man or you wouldn't ask me that. Come on now, we're wasting good pussy licking time here, get it backed up nice for me."

Shifting my body back I felt the tip of Stephen's tongue and stopped. I had honestly never been in this exact position with a very amiable tongue at the ready. I almost wanted to just go for it, get down and dirty, however, out of respect for my lover, I waited for his instructions. Actually, I was quite eager to see exactly what he had in store for me, of course I would wait.

"One more inch and I got it covered perfect. Damn, if I make it through the night it'll be a goddamn miracle." Somehow I believed he'd be just fine.

Just as he'd asked, one more inch and I felt the flat of his wet hot tongue licking me from top to bottom in one fell sweep. From the sound of his obvious delight, I was really shocked when he stopped.

"I got it good now, you stay exactly where you are and hang on for the best time you've ever had." Having absolute confidence in his expertise I relaxed my arms and waited for the first strike.

Stephen wanted to avail me of his plans so the eminent contact had to wait. Talk faster old man!

"I got a few really neat little tricks up my sleeve for you, hell up my sleeve, on my tongue is more like it."

He was certainly into his game plan, and I was more than prepared for his kick off. Ummm ... maybe that should be lick off? A few minutes, probably seconds, went by and I couldn't help sighing, rather impatiently, hoping he'd get the hint. Just as I was about to voice my opinion I understood the time lapse. I heard the soft humming of a particular, quite familiar, favorite little gem that I enjoyed many many times, personally played with.

"Now, you just concentrate on all this good lovin I'm about to give you. I always had the fantasy of putting a little something in her sweet bud while I paid all my attention to her sweet suck me cherry. I always saw cherries as very suggestive, you know how you bite into and it squirts all that sweet juice all over your mouth? Let me get you all lubed up here and then it's happy meal time for yours truly." His choice of words might have been a little crude, his intentions, delicious.

"Bless me lord because I'm about to sin big time and for a long time." I felt his warm wiggling tongue licking and gliding. I had to push back into his mouth, I wanted to feel him at full throttle. Stephen's fleshy lips was soft and exceptionally limber, he moved them over my soft inner lips, slipping the tip of his magic wand inside my pouting folds driving me literally insane. That tongue slowly licking in circles, he was already driving me beyond wild. The slurping sound of his lips, feeling him gathering the slick slippery evidence of his expert manipulation in his mouth, dropping a stream of wet sweetness up and down the valley between my quivering cheeks only added to my intensely climbing level of joy. Clearly he was getting me primed for that little beauty that was humming a sweet song of pleasure.

"I got you good and slick now. Jesus, you really are sweet. Just relax now and let Pappy slip his little helper in your backdoor. Oh baby, if you could see what I see." Ohhh Pappy, if you could feel what I feel.