Stepmom and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, of course I did. It tasted a bit salty but otherwise was a nice treat. I thought you would drip and dribble at first, but I forgot that you have a very large peehole and it just flows right out of you." I told her. "Do you want me to lick your wet pussy and then wash it with warm water and soap?"

"I would love to have you suck my clit and peehole first dear. Then you can wash me and eat me some more." she said. "I think it is time to take my black bikini panties out of my cunt and hang them up to dry."

With that, she spread her legs apart and I pulled her cunt lips open and reached in and pulled her soaking wet panties out of her cunt. They definitely had absorbed a good deal of semen. I unfolded them and put them on a towel bar to dry.

Then I ran some very warm water in the vanity sink, rinsed out the washcloth, and soaped it up. Velma laid down on a towel I spread on the floor and raised her legs up and spread her cunt lips wide open.

I washed her gaping cunt carefully, focusing on her engorged peehole and clit. She ooohhed and aaahhed as I gently washed them, then rinsed them off. I got a face towel and gently wiped her cunt then got down on the floor on my hands and knees and proceeded to begin sucking her enlarged clit.

She was ecstatic as I sucked it like a little prick, then moved to her peehole and began sucking on it, getting blessed with a small barrage of hot piss from her.

"Honey, that's quite enough for right now as I am getting worn out from our sexual escapades." she said. "We can do more later, but I need a cigarette and perhaps some coffee."

We went downstairs and I put the coffeepot on to perk and got cups and saucers out. Velma was nude and made no effort to get a housecoat or gown, so I just watched her prance around with her larger belly and bouncing teats. You could definitely see that she was pregnant and I enjoyed it.

"You like it that your stepmother is knocked up don't you dear?" she asked.

"Of course I do mommy. You can fuck all you want to without worrying about getting knocked up so you can fuck anybody you want to." I said.

"Well, your father wasn't exactly enamored when he found out I was pregnant, but he has enjoyed fucking me with not having to put a rubber on over his prick. I'm sure he will be alright when I have the baby and he gets to watch me nurse it and then he can suck on my teats to when baby is finished." she replied.

"Speaking of teats." I said. "Why don't you put on a nice sheer black cut our bra, a pair of long stockings that go up to your cunt, and a pair of low heeled shoes and just wear that all day today? No garter belt or girdle. Just wear roll garters to held your stockings up. Then when you have to piss, you won't have to pull down any knickers or panties. When you want me to nurse your teats all I'll have to do is just suck them. You won't have to pull your bra down darling."

"That sounds like a marvelous idea dear. Why don't we go do it right now before I have to piss?" she replied.

Velma took hold of my prick and lead the way to her bedroom. She opened her lingerie drawer and took out a sheer black bra and slipped the straps over her shouldres.

"Now darling, fasten the hooks for me while I adjust my nipples in the cut out cups. Then I'll slip into a lovely pair of long choclate brown stockings that will reach clear to my pussy lips".

I fastened her bra as she adjusted her nipples into the cut out cups. Then she sat down on her bed and folded first one then the other stocking down and slipped them onto her hairy legs. Seams straight she rolled first one garter up then the other and held her stockings right up near her pussy. Then she slipped her feet into a pair of brown low heeled shoes and stood up. The look was one of elegance, nipples tsicking out of her bra and hairy cunt lips showing right above her brown stockings.

"Oh mommy, you look so fuckable." I told her. "I can't wait for you to tell me that you want me to suck your lovely teats."

"Well darling, from the look of your peter I would say that you are pretty horny again." she said. "I think I need to fondle your nut sack and stroke your fucking cock before I suck it again. Do you have some love juice for me if I suck you off?"

"Of course I do mommy. I'm sure my nuts have been replenished with enough pollen to give you a good drink." I replied.

With that, she reached for my nuts and began playing with them, then began nibbling on my overhanging foreskin, trying to stick her tongue in the opening, but without success. Finally, Velma just reached down with her other free hand and began pulling my foreskin back over the head of my now erect peter. When she got it all past the head of my cock, she reached down with her face, opened her mouth, stuck my cock in her mouth, and began sucking on it. To say she sucked easily would be an understatement. She sucked with the velocity of a vacumn cleaner.

I let her suck on it for about three minutes then warned her that I was about to give her a load of semen.

"Just let me have all of your fucking love juice. I want a mouthful and then I'm going to suck on your cock some more." she said.

I shot a huge load of semen with most of it going right into her mouth. She swallowed all of it, then began sucking my elongated prick again. My prick was pretty sensitive to her minstrations and I told her to go easy, so she pulled my foreskin back down over the head of my cock and sucked on it. I know the remnants of my semen were dripping out the end of my cock and she was sucking those up too.

Velma reached over and gave me a huge open mouth kiss sending some of my semen into my mouth. Then we kissed and tongued each other and I got more of my load in my mouth. She had given me what was commonly referred to as "a snowball". She let loose and moved back and just smiled at me saying "Now you know how you taste big boy. That awesome prick of yours shoots huge loads of silky smooth semen and thousands of sperm in my mouth and I love tasting it. Now I need to take a piss and I want to piss all over you darling. Now just lie down on the floor and let me drown you with my pee flow.".

I laid down on the floor gazing up at her very hairy cunt and she straddled me. Her pee began dribbling out of her cunt lips, running down her stockinged legs as it did so. It finally began a steady stream and splashed and splattered down on my cock and nuts. It was quite warm and yellow and she had a bladder full to get rid of. I was drenched when she finished about two minutes later, tapering off into a dribble again. Her lovely stockings were soaking wet as was all of her cunt hair.

I just sat up and began licking her stocking tops around the roll garters. There was plenty of piss dripping off of them. Then I moved up to her hairy pussy where there were droplets of pee caught in the tendrils of her cunt hair just waiting to be licked off. When I finsihed doing that I just spread her long cunt lips open and moved my mouth to her big peehole and began sucking on it. Velma began quivering and quavering until I thought she waa going to fall down.

"You cunt licking motherfucker." she yelled. "You made me climax so fast I thought I was going to pass out on you. Your fucking tongue is a miracle worker. When you sucked my fucking peehole I nearly lost it you made me have such a huge orgasm." she squealed.

I stood up, put her hand down on my now flaccid prick, nudged her toward the bed and told her she could play with my cock while I sucked her teats. She fell onto the bed with legs spread wide open, but rolled onto her side and I had her right teat in my mouth and was sucking on it before she got settled down.

She played with my cock while I sucked her teats, pulling my foreskin back and forth over my cockhead causing me to begin to get another erection. It felt great to have Velma masturbating me while I nursed her, but I didn't know if she wanted or needed another fucking right now.

"Do you want me to give you another good fucking darling?" I asked.

"Not now sweetie. We need to get what few clothes we have off and take a shower together then we are going to diner with Margie and Peter." she replied. "I told Peter last week that your daddy was going to be out of town for a few days and he and Margie could stay over one night and we would have a little fuck party. So roll my stockings down and unhook my bra then we will pee on each other and shower."

I rolled her soaking wet stockings down her legs and peeled them off and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. Then we headed upstairs to the bathroom and got into the shower together. I laid down on the floor and Velma straddled me, spread her long cunt lips wide open and dribbled pee all over me. Since she had just gone a few minutes before she didn't have to go much.

When she finished I played with her clit for a minute then stood up and she kneeled down on the shower floor. I told her to take my prick and play with it as I pissed. I began squirting and she played fire hose with it, aiming it at her teats, her cunt, and finally her mouth. She took a long drink, swallowed it, then took another and swallowed all of it too. I finished pissing and she squeezed my prick, getting the final drops out of it, sucking my cock as she did so.

She stood up, put her shower cap on, and we turned on the water. I soaped her teats, cunt, ass, and belly. Velma washed her face and arms. I took the washcloth and washed her legs and thighs, giving her cunt lips another little swash with the cloth. She rinsed off then took the soap and washed my nut sack and nut, playing with my cock as she did so. Then she skinned my foreskin back over the helmet of my cock and thoroughly washed my cock too. I finished showering, shut the water off, and we began drying each other off with a fluffy towel. I told her to spread her legs apart and towelled her cunt and belly carefully, getting the towel up in the crack of her cunt and ass. Then I squatted down and dried her hairy legs. Velma ooohhed and aaahhed as I dried her off. I finished and handed her the towel so she could dry my cock and nuts.

As she was drying my cock, she had to take time to play with it some more and try to cause me to get another hard on. I told her not right now and proceeded to finish drying myself off. Then we went back downstairs so she could get a few clothes on so we could go to dinner.

Velma said she was only going to wear stockings, a bra, and a dress since Peter would be playing with her while we ate and fucking her later on.

I also just put on a pair of full fashioned stockings and a black bikini. I put a pair of socks on over my stockings so I wouldn't need to wear heels at dinner. We headed out the door and I drove out to Sam's Steakhouse. When we arrived we saw Peter's car so we knew they were already inside. I parked the car and opened the passenger side for Velma to get out. As she exited the car, she gave me a great view of her hairy cunt. We went inside and found Margie and Peter at the bar having a cocktail. I ordered an exrta dry Bombay Gin martini for Velma and a V. O. Manhattan for myself.

Our table was against a wall so Peter sat across from Margie and I sat next to Margie with Velma beside Peter. We no sooner got our drinks and toasted each other than I saw Velma's left hand go down in her lap and I felt Margie's left hand reaching for my cock. Peter took his right hand and guided Velma's left hand over to his pants and his cock so she could play with it while they were eating dinner. Dinner went on quite normmally from there until there was a bit of a cocnern about how we go to the restrooms. Velma just said to Margie "I need to go tinkle. Do you want to come with me?"

Margie of course said "Yes" and excused herself from the table to go with Velma. I would have loved to have been a little mouse in the rest room to see what was actually going on in there while they were there. I could only envision some pussy licking and teat sucking before they came back. It was a delight to observe them walking to the rest room. Both had on dark nylon stockings with equally dark outline heel patterns I knew Velma had no panties on under her dress and I was curious about Margie as she showed no girdle or garter belt straps to her stockings. They both returned to the table in a couple of minutes and Velma leaned over and whispered to me "Margie isn't wearing anything under her dress either tonite. Just stockings held up with roll garters and a cut out bra. Neither of us wiped our pussies after we peed, so we are both soaking wet. I'm sure the back of our dresses will show a wet spot later, but that is too fucking bad."

The ladies no sooner set back down at the table then Velma reached over to Peter's left so she could continue playing with his cock and Margie reached over to find mine. When Margie sat down she had pulled the skirt of her dress up over her knees almost clear up to her thighs. I put my hand over on her thigh and let it creep up to her cunt. I felt her wet cunt hairs when I reached the promised land.

We drank our cocktails, had our prime rib dinner, and finished with an after dinner drink. The server brought the bill which we paid, and then left.

Since Margie and Peter lived within a couple of blocks of our house, they would follow and park in the second space of the garage while we used our first space. Then when we used the porte de cher, no one would see us coming or going.

Before we could even get into the house Margie announced she had to piss again and right now. Velma quickly lifted Margie's dress up to her waist where we all saw she had nothing on except her stockings. Margie stood there and spread her legs and started a stream of piss like someone had pulled the plug on a dike. It shot straight out in front of her at least three feet before it began to taper off. As at the restaurant, Margie declined wiping her pussy when she finished, prefering to leave her cunt hair all wet. She held her dress up as we went into the house where she promptly raised it over her head revealing her lovely full teats with the nipples showeing through the cut out bra. Her nipples were rouged a bright red and stuck out of her bra a good half inch. Her belly was covered all the way up to her navel with curly black hair and a lovely "treasure trail". She also had very hairy pits and legs. A lovely creature indeed.

Peter said to Velma "Why don't you just take your dress off too dear? We might as well see what you look like underneath it all."

With that Velma just flipped her dress up over her head and stood there in her cut out bra, stockings, and high heels.

Peter said. "Oh my, that looks good enough to eat. Why don't I have a little snack at the "Y"?"

With that Velma sat down on the sofa, spread her legs wide apart, and took her hands and pulled her cunt lips wide open. Peter bent down and began sucking on her peehole, which was highly visible to everyone. He simply brought his entire mouth down over it and began sucking it. Velma squealed as he sucked her peehole. I'm not certain if it was because it felt so good or if he was actually sucking her so hard he was hurting her.

Not to be left without anything to do, Margie pulled my loose fitting pants down, seeing me in black stockings and bikini panties as she did so. She grabbed my cock in her hand and began playing with it pulling my panties down in the proccess. Wasn't long till she had it in her mouth and was sucking on it, pulling my foreskin back as she did so. As she was sucking my prick, I grabbed her nipples and began squeezing them, eliciting squeals of pain from her.

"You big motherfucker" she said. "Don't squeeze my nipples so fucking hard. That hurts when you do it that way."

"I'm sorry. I thought that you would like having your big fucking nipples squeezed while your were slurping on my prick." I said.

"What I really want is that long fucking schlong of yours inside my hot pussy and shooting a load of your hot semen inside me." she replied.

"If you don't stop sucking my cock, you're going to get a mouthful of semen instead of a cuntful of it." I said. With that I just led her to the bedroom that was adjacent to the living room, laid her on the bed, told he to spread her cunt open, and thrust my already wet cock in her cunt.

"Oh you big motherfucker." she squealed. "It is so long and big around compared to Peter's cock." she said. "The tip of it is clear up next to my cervix and is tickling my fuck bone in there. Now ram that motherfucker deep inside me." she pleaded.

Meanwhile, out in the living room we heard Velma squeal and holler at Peter saying "You're sucking my entire peehole out of me. If you don't stop then I'm going to piss all over your fucking face and in your mouth. Oh, oh. That feels so good. Peter, honey, I'm going to piss all over you right now." No sooner had she said that than he screamed "Velma you fucking whore bitch. You pissed all over my fucking face. I'm soaking wet. Now you're going to get the fucking of your life, you cunt." With that Peter reared back, grabbed his prick, thrust it into Velma's sopping wet cunt until it was buried all the way in and then said. "Now you fucking whore, fuck that for awhile."

I rammed my prick deep inside Margie's cunt and wiggled it around inside her. She ooohhed and aaahhed as I did that and told me to just fuck her deep and hard.She wanted a big, hard, hot load of semen flowing around in her cunt all night. I could feel her squeezing her cunt muscles and as I drew my cock out and shoved it back in her cunt, she tightened up and caused me to spurt my semen deep inside of her.

Margie squealed with delight as I kept my long, hard prick deep inside her cunt. I felt the walls of her cunt get wet and I knew she was in the midst of an orgasm. I just pumped my cock in and out of her very wet cunt and she kept getting wetter and telling me what a nice big motherfucker I was. Finally, she said "Enough. I'm so fucking tired and my pussy is so wet and stretched I need to rest. Now get your prick up here where I can suck the remaining love juice off of it then we'll see what Velma and Peter are up to."

I withdrew my spent cock, which was still dripping semen, and moved up to her face. Margie lovingly grasped my prick and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking the remnants of my load from it. She very gently played with my nuts as she did so, knowing they would be sensitive to the touch. She worked her tongue around the head of my cock, gave the tip of it one final swipe, then let go with her mouth. She then took her hand and retracted my foreskin down over the helmet of my cock do it was again dangling over it. Then, to my surprise, she pulled my face to hers, gave me a kiss and opened my mouth, giving me a taste of my own semen.

"There you are. Now you know what your semen tastes like. It isn't bad is it?" she asked. I told her I had tasted it before because Velma had done the same thing to me yesterday.

Now darling, get me a pair of black bikini panties out of Velma's lingerie drawer so I can stuff them in my soaking wet pussy and not have your love juice running down my legs. Then we are going to see what Velma and Peter are up to." she said.

I found the bikini's, like I knew I would, and gave them to Margie. She laid back on the bed, spread her legs open, then spread her cunt lips open. I could see my semen already trying to drip out of her cunt.

"Slide them up inside my cunt all the way so they are completely inside me." she said.

I carefully slipped them inside her hairy cunt and told her I was finished. She got up and we went out to the living room to find quite a sight.

They had unfolded the sofa, which made into a daybed, and Velma was on her back with her feet in the air. Peter had his cock thrust completely inside her cunt, when suddenly he withdrew it, spurting semen all over Velma's cunt, belly and then moving very quickly,went up to her face and spewed the last few jets of semen on her face and into her open mouth.