Stepping Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you know, we hang out. Watch movies, do homework. What do you and your stepbrother do?"

"Pretty much the same. Must be exciting having two such hunky guys around."

Jackie grinned. "Tough job, but someone's got to do it."

"And for you, Mark. Two gorgeous females."

"Whom you will fit in perfectly with," Mark returned.

Tina pretended to blush. "You're too kind."

"I call 'em as I see 'em!"

"Would the two of you like to be alone?" Jackie asked, smirking.

"Be more fun if you stayed," Tina shot back.

That gave everyone pause.

After a minute, Jackie hesitantly mused, "I'm not sure what you mean by that."

"What do you want it to mean?"

"You tell me."

Giggling, Tina explained, "You asked us if we wanted to be alone, which was sexually suggestive. I was just giving it back in kind."

Jackie nodded slowly. "I bet you would like to be alone with Mark, sexual reference intended."

"Well, I won't lie. I wouldn't mind doing it with Mark. But the rest of the answer is the same: be more fun if you stayed."

"So, you're looking for a threesome?"

"Looking? I wouldn't say that. But I wouldn't pass one up if the right opportunity with the right people arose. I've only done a threesome once and it was fantastic!"

"What would be the right opportunity?"

"Well, you and Mark, for sure—the right people."

Mark was sitting on one end of the sofa merely listening to the exchange, but it was making him horny and his cock had grown uncomfortably in his pants. He attempted, as unobtrusively as possible, to fix it.

But both girls saw it and chuckled.

"Well, someone is interested," Tina pointed out.

"So, you're no stranger to sex," Jackie surmised.

"No. You?"

"No."

"You and Mark?"

Jackie glanced at Mark with questioning eyebrows. He merely shrugged.

"Yes," Jackie responded without hesitance.

"Joseph?"

Again, Jackie looked to Mark. This time he had a stumped look on his face.

"I'll take that as a yes," Tina concluded.

"Well, that begs the question, what about you and your stepbrother?"

"Yes. And shall we make it unanimous? Mark and Kendall?"

"Yes," Mark finally spoke up.

"Well, now we really all have something in common," Tina noted excitedly.

This talk was also getting Jackie aroused, and just as there was something about Tina that made her instantly likeable, she also had a quality that made her sexually desirable. "Ever done a girl?" she asked enticingly.

"Just once. Same time as my threesome. Liked that a lot also," Tina responded seductively.

Jackie slowly arose and gently took Tina's hand and pulled her to her feet. She stepped very close to their new friend. Jackie gently cupped Tina's face and pressed their lips together. Since it was their first, Jackie made it a soft, tender kiss; just lips and a little tongue. Tina responded.

After a minute, Jackie cooed, "You kiss really good."

"You're not bad either."

Turning Tina around, Jackie placed her hands on the other girl's shoulders and guided her into the bedroom. They sat on the edge of the bed.

"So, how did you and your stepbrother getting started?" Jackie asked.

Tina told the exact same story she had to Kendall and Joseph. "What about you and Joseph?"

Jackie told her story, but omitted the foursomes.

The two girls giggled at their confessions, and of course, their lips came together again in another sensual, heavier kiss.

"Do the two of you want to be alone for a while?" Mark asked standing in the doorway.

"Get in here!" Jackie commanded.

Mark complied, and when he was close enough, Jackie pulled him to her and kissed him. A few moments later, Tina stood and turned Mark to her, offering him a much sloppier kiss.

The three spent the next few minutes sensually undressing one another. Mark's mouth immediately went to suck Jackie's nipples. Tina sat again and slurped on Jackie's other teat. Mark then moved over and gave Tina equal time and treatment. He had always love his stepsister's nipples, but both of these girls had the most delectable nipples a guy could ever hope to cover with his lips.

Jackie plopped onto the bed on her back, spreading her legs and pulling Tina with her. Mark assisted by lifting her rump onto the bed. She landed between Jackie's legs and laid back against Jackie's chest. Mark's mouth moved up to her lips to enjoy a savory kiss. He would be hard-pressed to choose the better kisser.

He didn't know if he should say this aloud, but Mark kind of liked having the two luscious girls all to himself. The thought alone aroused something animalistic in him and he decided to have some fun. He lifted Tina's legs up in the air causing her to roll farther back on Jackie, who was suddenly giggling, exposing her beautifully—and it appeared recently—shaved pussy. He teased her by licking around it a few times before devouring it with his tongue. It tasted as sweet as he knew it would. He loved the viscous fluid that seeped out.

Out of the corner of Mark's eye he noticed Jackie fondling Tina's breast. The vision had him stooping down, and while holding Tina's legs out of the way, he took oral swipes at Jackie's just as sumptuous vagina. Once again, he would be hard-pressed to decide which tasted better. Both were gourmet pussy. Reaching up, Mark fingered Tina while still tonguing Jackie.

Horny beyond all reasonable measures, Mark stood again and saw that Tina's head was right beside Jackie's, so he did the only logical thing and kissed Jackie, and then eased over to suck face with Tina. Achieving their own levels of arousal, Tina tilted her face so that her cheek was pressed against Jackie's so that they could engage in a three-way kiss. Mark had never done this before and it was instantly one of the most erotic sexual maneuvers he had ever enjoyed; three tongues dueling, sucking one tongue while another licked lips—unbelievable!

However, Mark finally had to come up for air. But he used the respite to attempt to remove his shirt. He didn't get far because the girls sat up, their tits still hanging free. Jackie took her left breast and rubbed against Tina's right boob, and Mark saw another opportunity to feed his horny hunger. He bent over and pressed the two knockers together so he could suck both nipples at the same time.

"Ooooooh!" came the cry from the girls in unison followed by giggles. Both twisted to press their other breasts against his face.

Again, Mark stood, this time succeeding in removing his shirt. He pushed them down on the bed on their backs side by side, and with their legs spread, he tongued Tina's pussy while fingering Jackie's. After several seconds, he switched, offering his fingers to Jackie to lick her own juices off. She eagerly devoured his digits. Seconds later, he moved back to Tina, giving her his fingers to enjoy. Likewise, she didn't refuse.

In between Mark's alternating pussies, the girls were craning their necks to kiss each other with only moderate success because of their positions. Always enjoying watching them swap spit, he moved around to the other side of the bed. He got on and sat on the back of his calves, allowing Jackie and Tina to rest their heads in his lap. With his bird's eye view of their mouths intertwined, he reached out to palm their breasts and toy with their nipples.

Jackie reached up and deftly undid Mark's pants and zipper and fished out his massive boner. She then twisted slightly so she could get his beautiful cock in her mouth. She thoroughly enjoyed what he had been doing to her and Tina, but she now wanted a piece of the action. After a minute, she got onto her knees for a better angle.

With Tina's mouth now available, Mark bent over to taste her lips as Jackie extended her free hand to finger her new friend's pussy.

Tina also wanted cock so she twisted to share the meat. It was so good, she got on hands and knees also. She and Tina took turns mouthing it, and even were able to share a kiss with the tip of it between their lips.

"Oooooh," Mark groaned at the overwhelming sensation of having two mouths on his cock. This was the ultimate in oral satisfaction. Yeah, he definitely liked having two girls all to himself. He wanted this exciting threesome to go on for a while, but he knew if he allowed the girls to jointly suck him he wouldn't last long so he rolled Tina onto her back and rotated her around. She was giggling as he did so. He then spread her legs and sopped up the juices from her very wet snatch with his tongue.

Jackie maneuvered into position to enjoy her new friend's pussy also, while taking a firm grasp on her Mark's steel rod. He seemed harder than ever, if that was possible, and she knew it had to be because he had both her and Tina to himself. It made her wonder for the brief seconds she could allow her mind to do so what it might be like for her with just two guys. Shaking such a thought, she guided Mark's pulsing dick into Tina's wet and waiting pussy.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me, Mark, fuck me!"

And so he did, in long, measured strokes at a moderate pace. Jackie plopped down next to Tina so they were lying side by side. Feeling bold as he pumped away to Tina's continued urging, Mark angled his body slightly so he could kiss Jackie while fucking the other. He was almost out of his mind with arousal. It prompted him to turn sideways, perpendicular to Tina, throwing one leg over her abdomen. He was getting such a deep penetration in this position that he thought he could shove his balls in there also if there had been a way. His head was now between Jackie's legs and he was able to eat her out. After a few minutes of this, he had to slow down to catch his breath.

Sensing his momentary fatigue, Tina pushed him out of her, grabbed his dick and pulled it and him up to her mouth. She, too, was awash with desire, made even more so by sucking her own juices off of his slippery cock.

When he could breathe mostly normal again, Tina sat up, still in control of his penis, and repositioned them so she could guide it into his girlfriend's desirous vagina. She teased Jackie by rubbing the head of Mark's cock up and down Jackie's labia. After much begging, Tina finally gave in and inserted his cock. Tina knelt beside Mark as he plowed his girlfriend, and the two exchanged a passionate kiss. Tina even thumbed Jackie's clit as Mark pumped.

It sounded as though Jackie was screaming bloody murder, but she was really caught up in the thrill of this amazing threesome. So horny was Jackie that she came almost immediately in a mind-blowing, breathtaking orgasm the likes of which she rarely experienced—if ever.

Mark then turned Tina onto hands and knees and fucked her doggy-style. He was possessed as he pile-drove his cock into her viciously until she, too, came in a screeching climax, collapsing spread-eagle on the bed.

Having recovered, Jackie rolled Mark on his back and started sucking his cock for all she was worth, doing her best to deep-throat him. A couple of minutes later, Tina joined in and they sucked him jointly as before with their mouths simultaneously sliding up and down either side of his shaft.

He was nearly ready to come, but this is not how he wanted to do it so he positioned them on their backs side by side again, ramming his cock into Jackie and fucking her at a blistering pace until the first few spurts jetted out.

"I want some of that," Tina begged. "Inside me. I'm protected."

He then quickly moved over to Tina shoving his ejaculating dick into her and finished off with a massive load.

When he pulled out, exhausted, Jackie was there to slurp his pearly liquid out of her new friend's hot pussy. Tina quickly sat up and pulled Jackie's face to hers to share a mouthful of Mark's delicious cum.

All completely spent, they sat quietly in contented bliss.

After several minutes, Tina got up. "Well, this was amazing! Hope we get to do it again. But I've got to go study."

"Would you and your brother like to come for dinner tonight?" Mark asked.

"We'd love to," she responded excitedly, and then frowned. "But we've both got big exams tomorrow, so we really need to study tonight. Rain check?"

"Sure."

Tina dressed quickly, kissed each of the others and departed.

* * *

"So, did you make contact with the others?" Tina's stepbrother asked, when she arrived back at their apartment.

"Yes."

The excitement in her voice caused him to ask, "And you fucked them also?"

"Of course," she answered with a huge grin.

"You're unbelievable. Kendall and Joseph last night and Jackie and Mark this morning. You're a regular little hussy."

"Your little hussy!"

"Yeah. And this is the first time in a long time I've had to share you."

"This is the first time in a long time we've had this kind of opportunity," Tina corrected.

"You're right. We've got to fix this. The question is how?"

"I think I have an idea."

12