Steve & Josie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisting her neck she looked up at them smiling down at her. 'We'd better go to a bedroom in case the children come out.' said Josie, getting to her feet. Steve kicked his shorts and trunks off and followed Josie, leading Caroline by the hand, into Caroline's room. Steve locked the door and took off his t-shirt as Josie and Caroline stood in the middle of the room kissing passionately. He stood behind Caroline and pulled her t-shirt up over her head; Josie caressed her small breasts, gently pinching the nipples before leaning forward to lick, suck and nibble each one in turn. Caroline caressed Josie's head as Steve pulled down her shorts and knickers together then felt his hands sliding down her body to her hips as he knelt behind her to begin kissing her bottom. In front of her, Josie slipped out of her clothes, stood still, smiling at her as Caroline caressed her full breasts, then bent forward to reciprocate Josie's treatment of her. As she bent forward, she felt Steve part her buttocks with his thumbs, then push his tongue deep beteen them to probe its firm, wet tip against her anus. She moaned softly, moved her feet apart and tilted her hips back for him. Mary pulled gently away from her, and moved round her to watch Steve.

Crouching down between them, she grasped Steve's penis and pulled it down into her mouth. He moved his hips gently, pushing himself in and out of her. Caroline, bending forward, couldn't quite see, so pulled away from Steve to turn and watch Josie fellate him. She realised why Josie had watched her so intently earlier: the sight was fascinating and highly erotic, an attractive, naked woman her lips pursed around the thick glans and shaft of the man's penis, glistening with her saliva, the care with which she sought to bring him pleasure. She knelt behind Josie and caressed her body, running her hands down her back and over her taut haunches and buttocks, slipped her right hand between her legs and gently probed her fingertips between her labia. Josie was highly aroused and extremely well lubricated; her index finger slid easily inside her. Josie shifted her hips, kneeling up and moving her legs apart. Caroline carefully slid two fingers inside her, then, encouraged by Josie's appreciative moan and the soft, slippery wetness around her fingers, a third. Josie pushed her hips back firmly against her hand, reached back with her free hand and began to masturbate. Steve watched, fascinated, as Caroline's glistening fingers slid in and out of Josie's vagina, her labia stretched taut around them, at his penis working similarly in and out of her mouth. Sensing his orgasm approaching, and not wishing to finish so soon, he pulled away from Josie, told Caroline to do the same, then pulled Josie up onto her feet into his arms. He pulled her tightly against him and kissed her fervently, manouevering her onto the bed, Caroline following. He pushed her down on her back, her legs apart, and entered her smoothly, holding himself above her on braced arms. Caroline lay down beside her and the two women kissed lovingly as Caroline caressed Josie's breasts.

'Caroline, lie on top of Josie.' instructed Steve, moving his arms to allow the slim young woman to lie on top of his wife, her legs wide apart around his hips. Withdrawing from Josie, he was able to push straight into Caroline with a deep groan of pleasure at the delicious tightness of her vagina. Holding her hips, he thrust deep in and out of her as she kissed Josie and his orgasm overwhelmed him, gasping and plunging hard into Caroline. He collapsed onto her back, bringing a good-natured groan of suffering from the two women. 'Oh, wow! Incredible!' he gasped, pulling out of Caroline and sliding down beside the two women, who smiled at him benevolently.

'Happy now?' asked Josie.

'Mmm. Wonderful.' He kissed them both, running his hand down Caroline's back and over her bottom. 'This is the most incredibly sexy thing I have ever experienced.'

Caroline giggled, and resumed kissing Josie, then pushed up on her hands to wriggle down between Josie's legs. Josie, watching her, sighed contentedly and smiled smugly at Steve as Caroline began to lick her. Steve lay leaning on one elbow, watching Caroline, her tongue working firmly over Josie's clitoris, occasionally looking up at Josie to gauge how she was doing. Josie caressed and squeezed her breasts, partly for her own pleasure and partly for the two others watching her. After several minutes of Caroline's attentions, her breathing began to grow quicker, her face neck and chest took on an increasing glow and her orgasm rushed upon her. Josie, gasping and whimpering, her body tense as wave after wave of warmth coursed through her belly, grabbed Steve's hand and held it tightly, opening her eyes to look at him and smile lovingly as her orgasm continued into several, Caroline continuing her firm rhythm. After several tens of seconds, Josie wiggled her hips gently to attract the young women's attention, then beckoned her up with outstretched arms to lie on top of her. Caroline, her face glistening with Josie's juices and flushed with her effort, smiled down at Josie, then lay gently on top of her for yet more passionate kissing. Steve, by now fully erect again, knelt between their legs as before and knelt forward, pushing Caroline's legs outside Josie's, and resumed his earlier attention on the delightfully pink and puckered anus of the young woman. She gave an appreciative 'Mmm' and pushed her hips up against his probing tongue.

'That feels so nice' she murmured in Josie's ear.

'What's he doing?'

'Pushing the tip of his tongue into my bottom. Mmm.' This latter as Steve's finger-tip found her clitoris.

'Steve, I do think you'll have to do the indecent thing by this girl,' Josie said, levering herself up onto her elbows under Caroline, who clung to her with arms round her neck 'There's some Vaseline in the bathroom cupboard.'

Steve, grinning, got up and slipped to the bathroom as Josie rolled the clinging Caroline, grinning impishly, onto her back. 'Do you want to do this?'

'Mm. It sounds a bit weird, but I'll try. I've never been touched there before I met you and Steve; it feels really nice. And I feel so safe here with you. I love you both.'

Steve rejoined them, and Josie took the tub of Vaseline from him. As he knelt between Caroline's legs, Josie scooped out a generous dollop of the gel and smeared it thickly over his bulging glans as Caroline watched. Steve picked up Caroline's legs and pushed her knees gently back towards her chest to expose her anus. Another generous blob was smeared onto her anus, Caroline flinching and giggling at the first cold contact. Gently, Josie worked the gel inside her with a smoothly probing finger. 'Ooh, that feels really nice, Josie.'

Steve, watching Josie gently work her finger in and out of the young woman's anus, took in the young woman's puffy, wide-spread labia, the glistening juices oozing from her vagina, her firm, engorged clitoris, her tangled, slickly wet pubic hair and was in heaven. The excitement of watching his wife willingly prepare this beautiful young woman to be buggered by him, that Caroline wanted him to do it to her, was actually going to enjoy being buggered, was almost overwhelming. Josie, sensing his tension, moved aside, then grasped his penis and guided it to Caroline's anus. 'Relax completely.' she advised Caroline, who smiled and nodded, watching Steve's face intently, her hands behind her knees holding her legs up and apart. Very gently, but firmly, he pushed into her, watching her anus stretch around his glans, then eased back, allowing himself to be pushed out of her. 'Ok?'

'Mm. Fine. Nice in fact. Stretching, pushing.'

Steve repeated the action, pushing a little deeper, but with his glans still not fully inside, as Josie sat beside Caroline's shoulders, in Steve's view, watching, her legs crossed. Idly, she caressed a finger around her wet vulva. Steve pushed firmly, and the head of his penis disappeared inside. Momentarily, Caroline gasped and tensed, a brief spasm of pain passed across her face, then she relaxed as Steve kept perfectly still. 'Ok. It just hurt for a moment. Don't stop.'

He drew back fractionally, then pushed deeper, revelling at the glorious, smooth tightness around his penis, delighting in the willingness of the young woman he was buggering. With a final, gentle push he felt resistance deep inside her. She relaxed the grip on her legs, rested them on his shoulders as he leant forward to kiss her passionately. 'Oh, Caroline, this is wonderful.' Carefully, watching her intently, he drew out of her, then pushed slowly and smoothly back in. To his further delight, she reached down between her legs and began to masturbate. Looking at Josie, he saw that she too was masturbating purposefully as she watched them. Slowly increasing his tempo, matching it to Caroline's masturbation, he buggered her with long strokes, pulling back until his glans was just still inside her. 'I'm nearly there, Steve, do it a bit harder ... yes, like that ... oh, God! ...' He pushed deep into her, against the resistance, bringing gasps from her, but not stopping her now frantic masturbation. Josie was also reaching her climax, and as Steve came, pumping firmly into the wildly orgasming Caroline, she came too.

Panting heavily, Steve eased Caroline's legs from his shoulders and pulled out of her. She lay inert, eyes closed, her face and body flushed. Josie leant over her and kissed her face, stroking her hair 'Ok?'

'Mmm, 'mazing.'

She drifted off to sleep. Josie covered her with her sheet as Steve went to the bathroom for a shower. Josie slipped inside with him. 'Well, I suspect you enjoyed that.' She gently soaped his penis, caressing the lather round his testicles.

'Wunnerful. All my dreams come true: watching you making love with Caroline, making love with you both, having you help me make love to her and then bugger her, watching you masturbating while watching me do it. Did you enjoy it?'

'Yes, very much. I didn't think I would, but once I'd got over the jealousy bit it was very horny to watch and take part, to feel you inside me, Caroline on top of me, kissing her, to have her make love with me. To feel you slip out of me, then slip inside Caroline, feeling her being pressed against me as you fucked her, feeling her pleasure in what you were doing to her being transmitted to me in her kisses, her caresses. Feeling you orgasm inside her. Then preparing her for you to bugger, knowing she wanted it, knowing how it would feel, how to make it better for her, watching your penis push into her anus. Dear me, but your hard again!'

'What do you expect?!'

She grinned at him, then turned round in the cubicle, the spray splashing all around them, braced her hands high against the wall, spread her feet apart and pushed her bottom back against him. Flexing his knees, he guided himself into her. He felt a bit sore from the session with Caroline, but Josie was soft and well lubricated and he slipped deep into her without difficulty. Josie drew a deep breath in appreciation, felt Steve's hands on her hips, pulling her onto him. After several minutes of leisurely sex, Steve pulled out of her 'My legs ache, bent like this. Let's get dry and go to bed.'

They dried and went to their room, Steve lay on the bed and fell asleep. Josie lay down beside him and thought back on the day's events. This could be quite fun. I wonder what we can do next? I wonder if the blonde at the beach will be around for a while? She drifted off to sleep.