Steve & June & I Call on Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy had a way to go but she was definitely getting closer to cumming. To avoid having that happen too soon, I passed up her clit hood when I licked between her pussy lips. Instead, I brought my tongue down to lick between the other pussy lips, moving steadily toward Stacy's clit hood from the other side but not sure I would lick her there. Even though I was trying to delay it, it seemed like Stacy was getting closer to cumming because her pussy was getting more active and her juices were steadily flowing.

She and I could both tell that Steve was ready to cum and Stacy started slowly fucking her finger in and out of his ass and stroking his cock faster with her mouth. Besides loving to suck a big cock like his, she was hoping to get a load of Steve's cum in her mouth and her lips were tight around his shaft so none would leak out. Suddenly, just as Stacy was stroking her mouth down, Steve closed his eyes, his lips peeled back from his teeth and the muscles in his ass clenched as he ejaculated into her mouth. Stacy drove her finger all the way into his ass to make him cum harder, and continued to pump her mouth up and down, using shorter strokes because she wanted to milk the cum out of his cock. While Steve seemed to collapse, probably tired after cumming four times that night, Stacy tried to get all the semen she could.

As Stacy milked Steve's cum from his cock, the joy in having him ejaculate on her tongue and the taste and texture of his juice brought her closer to cumming also. I could see and feel her thigh muscles rotate out, presenting her pussy fully to my mouth, and her hips started swiveling under my face, thrusting her legs out over my shoulders. Although I could tell she was ready to cum, I wanted to delay sucking on her clit until after she had finished milking Steve's juices from his cock and had removed it from her mouth. Once that happened, I would suck on her clit and bring her to her climax.

The thought that Stacy would soon be cumming and giving me fresh cum juices was such a happy one that I was close to my climax too. June could tell this from the way my cock was twitching in her mouth so she started sucking it in and out faster, with her lips tighter on the shaft, to keep my juices from leaking out. Her finger was also ready to drive deeper into my ass to stimulate my prostate.

Stacy had taken Steven's cock from her mouth and she had removed her finger from his ass. "Ooooo. George, I love what you're doing. Keep licking my pussy; I'm almost ready to cum." She held the softening cock in her hand and, while moaning in pleasure, licked all the juices from it.

Although I had wanted Stacy to cum before I did, June had other ideas and she was rapidly stroking my cock with her mouth, while her finger was massaging my prostate. I couldn't hold back any longer; the pleasure welled up in my groin and I ejaculated hard into June's mouth. The last second goose of my prostate made me cum even harder than I would have, and June quickly squeezed my cock with her lips to milk out all of the semen. While I was cumming, I had taken my face away from Stacy's pussy for a few seconds but, after June was through with my cock, I was ready to resume eating her because I knew she was ready to cum.

"George, I really want to eat Stacy's pussy. It's a real beauty and you got her off earlier, so you should let me finish her off this time. You can keep fucking her ass but please let me suck her gorgeous clit," June said to me, and she had a point there. She really loves to eat hot pussies like Stacy's, and she might not have another chance at such a beautiful one for a while.

"Make up your minds, you two. I really need somebody to suck my clit because I really need to cum. George, you are great but I want to see what June feels like. Why not let her finish me?" Stacy interjected.

"Okay. Go ahead," I conceded.

Eagerly, June buried her face in Stacy's pussy, which immediately started fucking into her face, and licked up all the fresh juices that had just been produced. She curled her clever tongue under Stacy's clit hood and caressed the adorable love button that was hiding there.

"Oooooo. Oooooo, that feels good. Now suck my clit. I wanna cum. Suck my clit."

June did not need any further invitation. Quickly, she drew Stacy's clit into her mouth and sucked on it. While she was sucking on Stacy's adorable love button, her tongue was caressing it inside her mouth. My fingers continued fucking in and out of her ass, and Stacy continued fucking back to meet them. Her hips were swiveling wildly and she was moaning in pleasure, until she sang out "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! My clit! Suck my clit! I'm cumming!"

Quickly, I pulled my fingers from Stacy's ass before she could trap them. She didn't seem to notice, and wrapped her thighs around June's head and squeezed, while swinging her legs back and forth, as she had earlier. Her hands pressed June's face into her pussy while June kept her mouth around the clit she was sucking and caressing. For all the while Stacy was cumming, her ass bounced up and down and her legs oscillated while she held June in place. In her usual way, Stacy continued to tell us how much she loved cumming, and how great it is to fuck and eat pussy, which none of us would dispute. Stacy arched her back in a great spasm, and relaxed on the bed with her arms spread at her sides and her legs draped over June's shoulders.

Rather surprisingly, June was generous enough to share the delicious cum juices with me. She licked up some of them, but backed away and told me to help myself. Eagerly, I did, sucking everything out of Stacy's love hole and licking off whatever was on her pussy lips. June had some small globs of the ambrosia on her face and I licked them off also. Neither of us likes to waste the good things in life, including Stacy's delightful juices.

Steven's cock was flaccid for the first time since we had arrived, and the rest of us were also tired from the wonderful time we had been having, and ready to call an end to the night. Steven had done really great, especially for the first time, and I expected to take him on some more outings like this one. Some of us were going out Christmas caroling soon, and intended to have a sex orgy afterward. That would be an ideal time and place for him to meet and pleasure some more of my lady friends.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as we did, especially Steven. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.