Steven's Arizona SexVentures Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom visits, and tells a story about incest.
7.6k words
4.53
11.8k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it delightedly turned out for Steven, there weren't any snafus with the flights of Lori and Marie. So with only about an hour separating his sister's departure to their mother's arrival time, he considered himself fortunate not having to leave the airport.

It had been months, since he had seen her, and when he caught sight of his mother from afar walking towards him, he was reminded again of how attractive she still was.

She wore a captivating off-white backless halter top, that revealed a fair amount of the upper part of her body. And as she drew nearer to him, the way his mother's tits jiggled, the outfit she had on allowed him to see a fair amount of her breasts and the resulting cleavage too.

Because of the short length of her navy blue skirt, he, and everyone else in the vicinity, caught sight of his mother's ravishing legs. All at once, lustful thoughts of how good her legs looked took over for a few seconds. Steven wondered what his mother's pussy might be like. Was her pubic hair trimmed, or perhaps even shaven? Or does she allow it to grow unkempt, just a wild looking bush? And when was the last time his mother had had a man's cock inside that pussy?

Yes, he'd more or less made up his mind that no matter what her cunt looked like he wondered if there'd ever be a chance she'd be willing to let him see it.

Continuing her sexy stride in his direction, Steven was unable to take his eyes off of his mother. With as gorgeous a sight as she was, he wondered if she was trying to impress anyone with those fine physical attributes of hers at Sky Harbor Airport?

And if she was, it was working.

When they finally stood in the same spot in the arrivals parking lot, the welcome between them consisted of uneasy but somewhat affectionate hugs, followed by an awkward kiss on the cheek.

"Oh Steven, it's good to see you, honey. You can give your old mom another hug, can't you?"

With the two of them together again, Steven was doing what he could to be at his best behavior with her. The fact was, he was hoping to impress her so she'd understand that he had grown up now. With the way she was talking, it concerned Steven that it would probably end up being an uphill battle to make her not treat him like he was a little boy, as had unfortunately become a habit with her most of his life.

"Mom, I'm glad you made it here okay. How was your flight?"

"Eh, it wasn't too bad. I had to sit next to a guy who kept staring at me. Maybe it's this top I've got on? Is it showing a little too much of my boobs honey? What do you think, is your mother showing off more than she should?"

"Uh, I'm not sure if I'm the best one to answer that. What did dad say about it when you left the house today?"

"Your father and I aren't even talking that much, Steven. That's one of the reasons why I had to get the fuck out of there! Oops, sorry! Mommy shouldn't use that kind of language in front of you, sweetie."

"Mom—it's okay. It isn't the first time I've heard that word. And you can say whatever you want, you don't have to worry about me. I just want you to have as good a time as you can while you're here, okay?"

"Okay, son. And thanks again for letting me come and stay with you. I just want you to understand, before I left, your dad tried to remind me not to treat you like a little kid anymore. So, I do understand you've got your own life now, and it probably doesn't include your old mother and her problems."

"Mom, you know that isn't true...and for Pete's sake, mom...you're not old, either!"

As if she took her son's genuine flattery to heart, Steven noticed her looking back at him with a grin, while also puffing her chest out a little, letting him know she wasn't against using any or all of her womanly assets as best she could.

But there was something he noticed, so he asked, "Hey mom, where's your luggage?"

"Ah yeah, those idiots at the airline lost it. They told me it's probably on another flight. So when it gets here, they're gonna make sure to deliver it to me at your place."

"Wow, that does happen sometimes. You're sure you gave them the right address and everything?"

"Yeah, as far as I know, I did honey."

"Okay then, well c'mon let's get out of this hot sun and get you home. But...do you mind stopping with me first at Celestion? I need to pick up some docs I'll need to attend to. So I'll look them over tonight, after we get home."

"Hey, honey, I'm just the passenger. You tell me what to do, and I'll do my best to keep in step with whatever you want me to, okay?

"No worries. Maybe you'll even be able to meet my boss, Kenji, he's really cool. I'm pretty sure you'll like him."

Just as his sister had been impressed with his Corvette on the day he picked her up from the airport, so it was with his mother. As they careened down the road, Steven glanced over as often as possible watching his mom gyrating her upper body to the throbbing tempo of the song on the radio. Fact is, it had a hypnotizing effect on him seeing her unconfined tits in her halter top jiggling to and fro as the music played on.

After they'd arrived at Celestion and were in his designated spot in the parking garage, Steven led Marie to the guard shack. It was where they'd need to check in before being allowed to enter the office building where he worked.

As they approached it, Marie saw it was occupied by a rather well featured muscular man who appeared to be in his late twenties, or possibly early thirties.

"Hello Mr. Dickinson, how are you doing today sir?"

"I'm fine Nelson, just fine. And yourself?"

Flashing a smile that showed he was all professional and not one to be trifled with, he answered, "It's been a good day sir. Actually, a very good day. I asked my girlfriend to marry me last night..."

"Ah, that's fantastic Nelson, I have to believe she said yes. She'd be crazy to turn down as good a man as you."

"Thank you sir, I appreciate your saying that, it really means a lot. Especially coming from someone who's an important man as you around here."

Surprised at seeing her son treated with such high regard, Marie at first thought it might have been a set-up just to make him look good. But as the security guard and Steven continued what appeared to be their genuine conversation, it helped convince her there wasn't anything phony about the man her son had called 'Nelson.'

"Hey, I'm just another cog in the wheel around here. Hey Nelson, its men like you who protect what we're doing. And in case nobody's told you lately...thanks for all you do for us."

"I appreciate that sir. And now that you've mentioned me protecting this place, you know I'm going to have to check the credentials of this nice looking lady you're escorting in. Uh, I hope you don't mind, that is."

Even while the guard was reminding him of his job responsibilities, and before Steven could reply to the request, he noticed Nelson's eyes salaciously scanning his mother's body, up and down. Especially with her halter top exposing a reasonably good showing of the upper swells of her bosoms. And with the way he lustfully studied her, Steven could tell that Nelson's interest in his mother had nothing to do with his role as a professional security guard.

"Hell no, absolutely not, I'm sorry, I should've already done that." Using the index fingers of both of his hands, he pointed at the gorgeous woman accompanying him, announcing, "Nelson, I'd like to introduce my mother, Marie Dickinson!"

"Wow, holy shit Mr. Dickinson, I really thought you were going to tell me it was another one of your girlfriends."

"Nope, I only have one of those."

"Yeah, who could forget her, Lori's her name. And if I had to guess, I would have thought your mom was Lori's sister, because they're both so good looking. Yep, I could've sworn they were related somehow."

As Marie stood there, unsure how to respond to the compliment Nelson gave her, even she noticed how he was undressing her with his eyes. Feeling a little awkward at it all, she finally decided it was a good time as any to speak up.

"Well Steven, I hope I meet with both yours and Nelson's approval."

All at once Nelson got the gist of what she was saying, and the indiscreet way he'd behaved, saying things he shouldn't have. Having a very embarrassed expression come over his face, he knew how wrong he was to blurt out loud the things he'd said to the young executive and his mother.

"Oh shit, oh shit! Please ma'am, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to either you or Mr. Dickinson. Oh shit, I hope we can keep this just between us. Please?"

But there was something Nelson was unaware of. After he'd made his untoward comment, and noting his reaction to it, Marie felt very flattered by the impression she'd made on the good-looking guard. As that emotion swelled inside her, she then approached the window where he was seated behind it.

Absent-mindedly bending over to talk to him, it didn't even cross her mind how she was giving Nelson a much better view of her lavish and splendid looking breasts, telling him...

"Don't worry about it honey. If you hadn't told us you were engaged, and Steven didn't tell you I was his mother, who knows what we might've talked about. Yeah, maybe before I leave to go home, I just might come by and we can talk again, okay? See ya round, Nelson."

After they'd left Nelson at the guard shack, with a stiff erection, Steven escorted his mother into the main structure of the building. And because of what she'd witnessed so far, Marie felt impressed seeing what her son had become involved in at that point in his young, twenty-one year old life.

"And over here's my office, Mom...these fine people here, they're my staff. The main thing we concentrate on is working together on all the hardware issues of our upcoming products."

That's when one of them, a rather good-looking blonde, with an impressive smile and gorgeous buxom figure, stood and extended her hand to Marie. "Hello Mrs. Dickinson, my name's Emily, Emily Hanson. And that marvelous son of yours, well, he's been telling us all about your coming here for a visit. We're really glad to be finally meeting you, so thanks for coming today. Just let me know if there's anything I can do for you while you're visiting Steven, uh, Mr. Dickinson."

As the two women sized each other up, Marie wasn't quite sure what to make of the young, amiable, as well as stunning Emily, who evidently was quite content to play a subordinate role to her son.

And it was only a few seconds after when another beautiful, red-headed young woman, someone introducing herself as Shantel Lewis came over and was the next one who joined in on the conversation.

Considering the attention both of the young women paid to her son, Marie sensed the likelihood of them being smitten with her Steven. But something else she noticed, with how informal the conversation had become, was a puzzling lack of inhibition between Emily and Shantel. When either of them would look at or speak to the other, there was just the slightest hint of a magnetism she suspected connecting them. Turning away from looking at Emily, Shantel somewhat seductively gazed into Marie's eyes and told her...

"Yes, your son's just about one of the brightest men that I've ever met Mrs. Dickinson. And we can't tell you enough how good he treats all of us who get to work with him. We're glad Mr. Sato made the choice he did to bring him aboard."

When Shantel finished what she was saying, Marie caught a glimpse of her flashing a lamblike toothy grin to her son. It was just another clue that her instincts weren't wrong concerning Steven's subordinate co-workers emotional connections to him.

Just about when they were going to walk away from Emily and Shantel, a young, and as far as Marie was concerned, exceptionally handsome black man walked into the office.

"Hey Jeremy, I'm glad you're here. I want to introduce you to my mom."

Exhibiting a tantalizing smile making his way to where Steven and Marie stood, he congenially extended his larger than normal-sized hand to her, "Oh yeah, you're the one Steven's been telling us about. It's so good to finally meet you, Mrs. Dickinson."

"Same here. You say you are...?"

"Uh, Jeremy ma'am. My name's Jeremy Carter. And like I said, it's really good to meet you. Your son's been filling us in about your coming out to stay with us awhile. I hope you enjoy everything about being here."

Marie found it interesting how he said he wanted her to enjoy everything while she was there. As far as she saw it, if it meant more opportunities to talk with someone as good-looking as Jeremy, then that could help make her visit an even more enjoyable one.

Just as she'd found the conversation with Nelson the security-guard to be an arousing experience, it was the same with Jeremy. But with the way he appeared so beguilingly handsome to Marie, probably even more.

Trying not to appear too infatuated with his admirable statuesque physique, and how well proportioned he was, she couldn't help but be impressed. She figured him to be around thirty years old, but probably no older than...thirty-five...maybe.

One of the attributes of his she found adorable was his rugged but handsome face. In some ways he reminded her of a younger Denzel Washington. And as they stood about two feet apart, a trace amount of the manly-scented cologne he was wearing wafted into her nostrils.

Yes, she thought of how interesting it was that along with the beautiful women Steven was working with, there was also a very handsome buck who was part of the office staff as well.

Once they finally broke away from Steven's coworkers, he guided his mom into his office, making sure to close the door.

"These people work for you, Steven? You're their boss?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes, Mom...they work for me. Well, Jeremy doesn't. He works directly for Kenji. He's our finance guy. He's the one who makes sure we all get paid. As well as all the bills are taken care of too. We'd really be lost without him."

"Yeah, I can see why he's as important as you say he is. But, tell me about Emily, what exactly does she do?"

"Her and I work pretty much shoulder to shoulder selecting the best vendors for our upcoming products that will be released to the public. But mainly for the chips that we'll end up using in our computers."

"Mmnn, pretty as she is, Emily looks smart too. Is she as smart as you?"

"Well mom, that subject's never come up. I don't think it's a matter of who's smarter, but who's more qualified to see the bigger picture and know what we're needing to accomplish to reach our desired market. And, of course to have repeat customers."

"She's really good looking. And I didn't see her wearing a ring."

"She's already going out with somebody mom. I've met him...and Tom's a hell of a guy, okay?"

"Hey, I was just asking. Has Lori met her?"

"Yes, about a week after she arrived. Matter of fact, we even went out, uh, the three of us that is; Lori, Emily and me. And sometimes, when he doesn't have his nose in the books taking care of all our financial stuff, Jeremy parties with us too."

"How about Shantel, she didn't go out with you guys? Or maybe she just hangs out with her boyfriend?"

"Actually Mom, that's kind of a mystery. Thankfully nobody here's been nosy enough to ask Shantel about her private life. As far as I know, she's never said anything. And company protocol dictates that we never ask an employee about their personal life, or even their sexual orientation. So maybe we ought to just leave it there?"

Looking up at her son, she felt an admiration for Steven, how he'd shown his sense of responsibility and protective nature to those who worked for him, respecting Shantel's right to privacy, as well as the authoritative way he'd done it.

"Yeah, okay let's do that. But, uh, tell me about Jeremy. He seemed really sweet. Is he as nice a guy as he comes on as?"

"Yeah, I, I guess he is. I don't really know all that much about him. I do know Kenji hired him about two years ago. He came from New York City. He was doing pretty well in the financial world, something about being one of the vice-presidents at a bank. But Kenji was able to talk him into getting involved with Celestion. So, lo and behold, he's out here. And one of his responsibilities is taking care of Kenji's investments with this computer company he started from scratch."

"I didn't notice him wearing a wedding ring either. Is he another one of those wild and free bachelors who sleeps with just about anybody he wants to?"

"Relax mom, I don't think he's as wild and free as you might think. I do know he's got something of an on and off again relationship with a woman who's still living in New York City. She's involved with real estate somehow. I just don't know all the specifics."

"Yeah, I guess that doesn't surprise me. Guys like him aren't that easy to find these days. Uh, I'm just curious, how old do you think he is?"

"Shit mom, you're not thinking of divorcing dad and trying to marry him are you? I can tell you he's thirty-two years old. And, as I'm sure you've noticed he's built like Goliath. Every Sunday, some of us meet up at a local gym and try to workout for a couple of hours. Kenji's said as long as we keep going, he'll foot the bill for it. You know, a fit mind is only good if it resides in a fit body."

As Steven used that phrase, she figured he might have been quoting something that the guy who was his boss, Kenji, had said to them. And when it came to having a fit body, she could tell that Jeremy was doing everything he knew how to make sure his was in as good a shape as possible.

After that, mother and son talked a little longer about a few incidental things happening around the office.

But when a lull in the conversation happened, she decided it was a good time to make a needed and overdue admission to her son, "Wow, honey, I'll just tell you, I'm impressed! It looks like you've done really well. I'm proud of you. I guess I never realized how far you could make it."

"Well mom, maybe I was just lucky or..."

"No Steven, I don't think luck had anything to do with it. Because with everything I'm seeing here, I owe you an apology."

"An apology? What the hell for Mom? What are you talking about?"

"For all those times I didn't believe in you, like any good mother should. With the way I know I ridiculed you sometimes, I feel as if I need to ask for your forgiveness."

"Forgiveness? Mom, if there were times you think you made fun, or didn't believe in me, I never really picked up on that vibe. We were all just trying to live our lives the best way we knew how back home. And to be honest, I know you and dad have had your issues for a long time now. You were probably just overloaded with all the shit going on between the two of you.

"So Mom, ya gotta know, I don't hold any of that stuff against you. And for what it's worth, and for the unhappiness you're going through right now, my heart's with you, all the way. I swear it is. Never forget how much I care about you."

When the sentiment and empathic power of Steven's words fell on her heart, Marie's emotions began getting the best of her. The tenderness he'd shown was what she needed. Marie loved having someone's kindness and encouragement, and she knew it would work wonders where just about everything else so far had failed.

What a breath of fresh air it was to have someone try to bring a peaceful calm back into her troubled life. That it would be her eldest son, made her think that maybe she hadn't been that bad of a mother. And that it was her own "Sweet Steven" speaking that way to her, brought a smile to her face.

But right at that moment, Marie heard three rapid knocks and then the door of her son's office abruptly opened, "Well...who do we have here, Steven? Is this another beautiful woman who's been taken in by your charms?"