Steven's Arizona SexVentures Pt. 04

Story Info
After Steven and his mother's huge fight, they reconcile.
6.6k words
4.51
3.9k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven's Arizona SexVentures part 4

That next morning Marie had awakened even before Steven had gotten out of bed. When they both came into the kitchen, there was hardly a word said between the two of them. And it was obvious to the both of them that it had everything to do with what happened the night before

But Marie, trying to be as helpful as possible, chose at the time not to talk about it. Instead, she went ahead and made sure her son had a decent breakfast before sending him off to do what he did in the world of making computers.

After he'd left, she tried watching TV but her thoughts pulled her back again and again to the scene in the bathroom. What had happened with Steven, letting him see her completely naked in the shower, she knew was something that neither her or her son could change. And in her own mind, because of the thrill it gave her, it wasn't like Marie had any desire to change anything.

And even with how outlandish that had been, with what came after that, when she'd given in to the temptation to masturbate, followed by the nasty self-professed declarations that had come out of her mouth; Because it had been months since her and Leon had had sex, Marie tried to write all of it off as just her being unusually horny.

As those two events from the night before replayed in her mind, her phone rang, and she took a call from one of her longtime friends back home, Rebecca Gordon. The two of them talked for about half an hour. And during their conversation, Marie listened to her friend telling her about a trip that she was getting ready to take to Las Vegas. It had something to do with the company she worked for and she'd be out there for about a week or so.

Following her phone call, her day consisted of just relaxing and then going on a walk around the neighborhood, taking in as much Arizona sun as she'd thought would be safe. The last thing Marie wanted was getting sunburned or having to be concerned about melanoma.

Just as had happened the day before, when Steven returned home that evening, she had a nice supper waiting for him.

But knowing what had gone on between them in the bathroom, needed to at least be addressed, she spoke up...

"Steven, I'm not sure what's the best way to talk about this...but, I need to tell you something..."

"Mom, I know. And I'll just tell you now...I'm sorry about last night..."

"No honey...it isn't you...it's me that needs to..."

"Mom...I was the one who shouldn't have been in there when you needed your privacy, trying to get your shower...I messed up, big time!"

As she listened to him try and make his apology, she remembered the passionate urges that had just about overtaken her, when she openly displayed herself naked like she did to her own son. And there was something else about it. She knew what she did was improper, but really wasn't all that uncomfortable about any of it.

"Steven...maybe we can just agree that we both took it a little too far. There's things I don't feel it would be right to tell you, about me, I mean. I know I can come off a little different. And that just might show you how crazy your mom can be. But no matter what I do, I don't want you to think bad of me. Please tell me you won't, okay?"

"Mom, yeah, I know you can come off..."out of the ordinary" at times. But that's just who you are...and I don't think bad of you at all. Not in the least."

"Thank you Steven. I've just always thought that people felt that way about me."

Seeing the grieved expression on his mother's face, Steven thought back to when he'd picked her up from the airport, and what an eye-opener it was to see her wearing the revealing halter top, and short skirt she'd worn on the flight. He wondered then, just as he had the day she arrived, didn't she understand that looking as provocative as she did wouldn't make people stare at her? But he had more he needed to share with her.

"Wow! You're telling me people have felt that way about you? Mom, how do you think my life has been? I know I've always been different. You don't know about all the times I was made fun of at school, especially with some of my supposed friends, and even some of my teachers, and around our neighborhood too. I knew the people that lived up and down our street were saying stupid shit about "The Geeky kid!"

"I never knew that honey. If they were saying things like that, nobody ever told me about it. I swear they didn't!"

"But why would they mom? Those people who were supposedly our friends, like the Kaufman's, and the Miller's, I could see how they felt about the really smart kid who sometimes had trouble riding his own bike down the street. But you know what, I made up my mind, probably when I was about twelve years old, that I didn't want to end up like them; judging somebody and acting like an asshole to them just because they were different than me."

Watching his mother's approving reaction to what he'd just told her, he knew he needed to finish the point that he was trying to make. If nothing else, because of his secret desire, he hoped it would be okay to tell his mom how committed he was to her.

"And goddammit mom, I'm not going to do that to you. You're my family, my flesh and blood. And I promise I'll never mistreat you. I swear to God I won't!"

Appreciative of the passion and commitment she heard in Steven's voice, she could only answer back, "And I feel the same about you. There's nothing that's going to change that Steven."

Comparing notes about how they both felt out of place at times in the world, they finally changed the subject and ended up watching TV sitting side by side. As Steven and Marie then both began yawning, they let each other know how ready they were to lie down and try to get as good a night sleep as possible.

However, once alone in their own bedrooms, and before closing their eyes, both mother and son couldn't stop thinking about the surprised rendezvous they'd had only twenty-four hours before.

As each of them in different bedrooms entertained incestuous thoughts about the other, they soon succumbed to the compulsion to masturbate. And just as they'd done many nights already, mother and son indulged themselves in secret sexual fantasies neither felt safe enough to reveal to the other.

**********

The next few days hadn't been much different from the pattern they'd become accustomed to. In the morning Steven would drive to Celestion, and in many of those instances, Emily worked alongside him, as well as Shantel and others brought in to help get the product launch set up.

With things working out as well as they had been, every day seamlessly fit together for Marie and Steven, just like the ones already passed. The both of them had comfortably fallen into the routine of Marie having their supper ready around six o'clock in the evening.

But then came the day that hadn't been like all the rest. On this particular occasion, Steven ended up arriving home unusually later than he ever had since his mother first came to visit.

Once it came to be seven o'clock, and no word from her son, Marie did what all mother's tend to do...she started to worry. Not yet at the frantic stage, but concerned that maybe he'd got stuck in traffic. Or she thought it could have been possible he'd had a car accident, or might've lost or misplaced his phone. When it became even later...eight o'clock and still not even a phone call from him...she was beside herself.

Simultaneously anxious and angry, she struggled to cope with not having heard anything from him. The concerns Marie had running through her head of why he hadn't come home, or not even called, filled her with a dread, a distressful fear that her son might be in some kind of mortal danger.

She had been fighting the urge to call him all evening. But like other times before, a fear of him taking it the wrong way had immobilized her from doing what she wanted to do. All the while still imagining all the dreadful possibilities of why he hadn't arrived yet, Marie suddenly thought it might have something to do with his beautiful assistant, Emily, and what the two of them might've got involved in.

Over the last few days, there were a few times Steven would mention his beautiful coworker, but it was only in passing. And when he did talk about her, he never failed to mention how she'd been working out so well, side-by-side with him in his duties at Celestion.

But unable to not notice the attraction the young woman had for her son, finding herself somewhat jealous, Marie couldn't get the thought out of her mind that Steven might've gone home with her.

Anger, jealousy, and worry all overtook her as she became fixated on the possibility that right at that moment Steven and Emily could be in her bed, fucking. Just as she'd discovered her husband and his mother years in the past. All at once in a fit of huge resentment, she visualized her son and his pretty blonde assistant, and what she could be saying to him...

'Oh my God Steven...I've been waiting for this...I've wanted your cock inside me since the first day I saw you at Celestion. Mmmnnn, fuck me Steven...fuck me gooooood!'

Unable to ignore that possible scenario, the image kept repeating over and over. With her not sure which negative emotion was the strongest, Marie began to get the feeling that her son was...cheating on her. But not only her...but the one who had left a few weeks before to help out back at home, in Michigan, his sister Lori.

Seething at the possibility of his abandoning them for another woman, it was only a few seconds later until her phone rang, and she saw it was Steven calling.

"Son, Steven, where...where the hell are you?"

"Mom, I'm still at work. And I am oh so sorry that I didn't call. Kenji asked us if we could stay a little later today to look over these new schematics for..."

"Steven, I've just been so worried honey..."

"Mom, I'm okay. Me and Emily, we got so caught up here, I totally forgot to let you know about it, I am so sorry!"

As soon as she heard him mention Emily, it was if her mind snapped. Any concern or worry she had, immediately transformed into an unchecked indignation she unleashed on her son.

"Steven! I've had dinner waiting since six o'clock! I fixed one of your favorites, and now what do you expect me to do with it? Not to mention I've been worried sick if something's happened to you!"

"Mom, please, you need to understand, I didn't..."

"Yes, I know exactly what it was. You didn't think it important to include me in your plans did you? What the hell were you thinking about? Going off with that, that woman? What's she gotta do Steven, just shake her ass a couple of times and you forget about everything else? About me, waiting here at home for you?"

"Mom, please..."

"Oh my God, the male of the species, you're all fucking alike. You're just like your goddamn father!"

There was a distinguishable silence on Steven's end of the phone call, and it was impossible for Marie not to notice it. And when her son spoke next, any signs of an apologetic tone had completely vanished, replaced with a sternness in his voice, and a sober seriousness unlike she'd ever heard him use before.

"Okay, that's enough of this bullshit! You're going to shut up and listen now! Mom....my team, we're involved in something vitally important. And the fact is, it isn't anything that concerns you. But when we see each other in a little while I'll do what I can to explain it to you as simple as I know how. But for now, we're going to wrap things up, and then we'll discuss this further when I get back home."

"Steven, I didn't realize, I'm sorry if..."

"And whatever you decide to do with the food you cooked is up to you. I hope I don't need to repeat myself!"

"No, you don't son, I think I get your point loud and clear."

'Click,' she heard the unmistakable sound, but hoped there might be a chance that maybe her son might still be there...

"Hello? Hello Steven?"

*****

When he arrived home, close to ten o'clock that evening, Marie recognized the look on her son's face as nothing other than an intense, seething...anger. And as soon as she tried to apologize again, the things Steven began telling her almost made her think she was back with her husband, and another one of their many stormy arguments wasn't far in the offing.

"Goddammit mom, I tried to tell you what happened, but no, you just went off on me like you've done all my life. I'm not dad, and I wasn't trying to piss you off, I've got a very important job here. But with the way you go off on people, it's no wonder that dad had to go off and fuck his own mother! I don't think there's anyone who can put up with all your shit for too long! He couldn't, and now it's about the same with me. You're fucking unbelievable!"

Once he mentioned about what had happened in the past, about her husband, his own father, seemingly abandoning her to go sleep with his mother, it unleashed a rage buried inside Marie that she couldn't, and didn't want to contain right at that moment.

"You fucking bastard, how dare you speak to your mother like that! Talk about not being able to put up with somebody's shit! Just because you've made these people believe you're some kind of genius, it doesn't mean I'm just going to sit around here and wait for you while you're probably fucking those women that supposedly work for you!"

Once she'd told him that, Steven looked angrily into his mother's eyes answering back, "I think we're way past the time for you to get your ass back home...mother. I've had enough of your shit to last a fucking lifetime. I don't need you, or anything else that you do around here. Which if you really want to know what I think you do best is..."

"What is it? What is it you think I do best you little shit? C'mon you fucking asshole, remind your old mother how she's fucked up your life!"

Trying his best to squelch his unresolved sexual frustrations, as well as the stress he'd been under from his job for the past months, Steven went ahead and indiscreetly unleashed it all right then on her...

"How mom? How have you fucked up my life? I'll tell you...ever since I was old enough to know what I wanted to do, there you were, just about every day dropping hints to me about what a 'fuck up' I was. And if you weren't doing that, you were trying to get me to be somebody that I didn't want to be!

"And then there was all the shit with dad, that me, Lori, and Mark have had to listen to all these years. What is it with you mom, why can't you just try and coexist with other people, with your family? It's like it's always got to be about you! You, and all the little things you do that piss everybody else off. And then you come here and you're doing it again!

"The day I picked you up from the airport, I couldn't believe how you were dressed! Matter of fact, it's not much different than how you look right now. Oh my God mom, you looked like a fucking whore when I first saw you! What the hell were you thinking, coming here like that? Were you hoping somebody would fuck you on the plane ride here? It was if your tits were just about falling out of that halter top you had on. Are you that fucking desperate for someone's attention?

"If you really want to know what I think you do best...it's..."

As the two of them stood only a few feet apart, because of all the disdainful things she'd just heard Steven telling her, she glared into his eyes and spitefully retorted...

"Yeah, motherfucker, go ahead, tell your disgusting, piece of shit, whore mother of yours what she does best. Go on cocksucker, tell me! That is if you've got the balls to do it!"

Shocked and angered, not to mention somewhat aroused by the insulting names his mother had called him, Steven knew full well, if he answered back angrily, it would have unalterable consequences. But because of their quarreling and the deep frustrations he and his mother had just shared back and forth, he told her...

"You take up valuable space mom. There really isn't any need for people like you. Why don't you go back home and take up space there? Maybe if we're lucky, you and dad can drive each other even crazier until you're both declared certifiably insane. And then, when that happens, they'll have to put the both of you in the fucking nuthouse together! Just like the two of you belong!"

Finally overcome by all the vitriol and spite they'd been trading back and forth, Marie erupted in tears, retreating to her room. But before lying down on her bed, and crying her eyes out, she'd made sure to slam the door shut, hard. Even though she felt hurt and defeated, she wanted to let him know just how frustrated she was about everything they'd angrily said to each other.

**********

That next morning, Marie woke up and heard the unmistakable sound of dishes clanking together while Steven prepared his own breakfast and getting ready to leave for work. Because of all the hateful things that had been said between the two of them, and to save her from any awkwardness with her son, she waited until he'd gone out the door before she'd gotten up to start her morning.

All during that day, there were many moments when she'd broken down in tears, regretting everything she had told her son. And there were more than a few times she checked her phone, hoping that she had received a text, or some type of message from Steven, wanting to make peace with her.

And just as she hoped to hear from him, more than once, she went to her phone with the intent to call him. But not being sure what would be the right words to use, wanting him to know how sorry she was, only to ultimately decide against it.

Having to deal with all her anxious thoughts throughout that day, it wasn't until around four o'clock that afternoon when she finally realized she hadn't prepared anything for them to eat. But then Marie remembered him mentioning that he wanted her to return back home. She began fearing that he'd probably already called the airlines and arranged a ticket for her, fearing maybe even for later that day. But since neither of them had messaged or talked with the other since the night before, she had no idea if there were any facts to her fears.

It was only about fifteen minutes later when she heard the front door open, and Marie knew full well that it was her son, returning home.

Because of the dread and fear winding its way inside her, she wasn't sure what would be the best thing to do, so they wouldn't start arguing again. Marie wondered if maybe she should go off to hide in her room, or just face him and try to be as amiable as she knew how?

But once she made her way to the foyer and took a look at Steven's face, she could tell, her son had been crying. As it is in nature, something that could only be labeled as a programmed response, her motherly instincts took over. And any anxiety she had to converse with her son disappeared.

"Steven, what, what's going on?"

"Mom...I just need a minute, okay?"

Still hovering close by, Marie fought the urge to extend her hand to wipe away the tears that were lightly streaming down her son's cheeks.

"Baby, what's going on? Please tell me. Does this have anything with last night? Steven, I've been sitting here all damn day, and..."

"Mom, me too. I was just about useless today. They kept asking me what was wrong, but about all I could do was sit in my office and..."

"I know honey, me too, me too. The things I said to you, I didn't mean any of them. I swear I didn't. I was such an asshole!"

"Yeah...I feel the same. I'm just glad Kenji wasn't in today. He had to fly up to his home near Vancouver, British Columbia. He's Canadian, you know. The guy made a couple billion dollars up there. Thank God he didn't see me like this today. I don't know what I would've told him."

12