Steven's Arizona SexVentures Pt. 05

Story Info
Marie calls Libby, and learns more than she counted on.
5k words
4.56
2.7k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven's Arizona SexVentures part 5

As he sat at his desk, Steven could hardly keep his mind on his work. He kept thinking back to last night. And this morning, when he woke up holding tightly onto his mother, the both of them lying together naked, and filled with an uncertainty if she'd even want to talk to him.

So, in an effort to make things less stressful for them both, he quietly got out of bed and left for work without waking his mother first.

Sitting in his comfortable office chair, Steven knew how important it was to concentrate on what was needed to make their product launch successful. But his cock remained as hard as a metal rod as his thoughts were filled with flashes of their carnal coupling. The particular thought on his mind right then, went back to hours before, when his mother had been stretched out over top of him...his lengthened penis in her hand, and her tongue licking and teasingly fluttering around the head of his cock.

"Mmmnn, do you know how good that feels? I've wanted this, and maybe you know this already, but I've always wanted you."

Pulling her tongue back into her mouth, she momentarily halted her blowjob, assuring her son, "I've been wanting this too, honey. I'm still really sorry for the hateful things I said last night. Please baby, I want to be a good mother and make you feel good. I just hope you don't think I'm a slut because of what we're doing. You don't, do you?"

As she went back to moving her lips over the engorged head of Steven's cock, she heard his answer.

"Hell no! I guess I feel about the same as you. You aren't embarrassed of being my mom, or anything like that, are you?"

In an effort to not ignore Steven's question but also not hold back from how much she loved cocksucking, Marie replied...

"How could I do that—slurp-slurp—honey? You-slurp-came from me, from my own body. There's absolutely—slurp—nothing about you that I'm—slurp—ashamed of. I guess—slurp—maybe we could—slurp— feel guilty of what we're doing, except...I—slurp—guess I can tell you—slurp—how I've been thinking about doing this for—slurp—you too, for a long time."

"Yeah, it's the same for me. Probably the only thing I'm guilty of is waiting this long to tell you what I wanted."

Steven felt as if he were in a spellbinding daze, finally able to lie in his bed watching his mother's tongue working in a snake-like fashion. Marveling at how she uninhibitedly slithered it around the head of his penis, and then underneath the ridge of the helmet of his lengthened manhood. And all the while she did it, she seemed unconcerned that she was doing it for the sole pleasure of her own son.

But the next marvelous thing she did, raising her head and gently easing the tip of her tongue into his piss-slit. licking and sampling the honey-like precum oozing out of it; that just about made him scream in delight right then and there.

"Yes, that's true baby. I hope you don't think I'm too nasty if I don't feel guilty about falling in love with my baby's nice, big cock like I have, and how it tastes so fucking sweet in mommy's mouth."

With her words only feeding the incestuous connection between them, Steven loved how her eyes, piercing into his only proved her to be the seductive minx his imaginations always told him she was, when he would masturbate. And then as if Marie could read her son's prurient thoughts, she gave him a smile and went back to securing her O-shaped lips around the crown of his cock, and dutifully bobbing her head up and down on it.

**********

Sitting on the sofa, Marie had all the events of the last twelve hours rolling around in her mind, remembering what had happened, as well. Had she really gone all the way with her firstborn? When they'd impulsively undressed and then took to lying together on Steven's bed. What went on from there, as far as Marie could recall seemed somewhat of a blur.

She hadn't let go of his hand, aware she was being led to her son's bedroom. Letting him take her in his arms, it still seemed so natural how her mouth joined with his. At that point, spontaneously undressing and then lying with Steven, on his bed.

Just as she'd enjoyed the night when she'd exhibited herself in the shower, this moment was ten times more exciting for Marie. Lying naked with her son, in his bed without any inhibitions only helped cause more moisture to flow from the gash between her legs.

As her hand wrapped around his cock, lightly stroking it, in an act of unison they evolved into heated exchanges of openmouthed kisses. And from there it took hardly any time until mother and son's tongues found their way each other's mouths, with their saliva also passing freely between them as well.

And then from there, as if looking through a vague-like fog once Steven broke away from their kisses, she saw his hands authoritatively spread her legs apart. With her head propped on her son's pillow, she watched the middle finger of Steven's left hand begin its sliding into her fur covered moist hole. Bit by bit it plunged deeper, until it had penetrated as far as it could, and then he withdrew it.

Responding to the pleasure, slightly undulating her hips, and gasping at how much it pleased her to be so well taken care of, Steven carried on easing it gently in, and then out, accordingly asking, "Mother, does this feel good?"

Aroused by the way Steven had addressed her as 'mother,' she instinctually kept her legs spread wide, giving him prolonged access to her moist gash, she answered, "Oh baby, you have no idea how good that feels for your mother."

As she watched her son, the two of them naked in his bed, Marie gave no complaint as he added his index finger to his penetrations. Oohing and aahing to his what his finger was doing, he then brought his right hand up to his mouth.

Appropriately whetting the middle finger of that hand, he subsequently brought it to her butt-crack, and began carefully inserting it up to his second knuckle into her asshole.

Due to how pleasurable the insertions of his fingers were, she raised her hips slightly off the bed and moaned out, "Ohhhhhh, yessss, baby! I love how you've learned to take care of mommy. Don't stop, okay? Baby, please don't stop!"

Doing just as she had asked, picking up the tempo of his fingers sawing action in his mother's pussy, he also pushed his middle finger even deeper into her anus.

"Oh God...where'd you learn this baby...I, I love, I love this..."

it seemed only seconds later until Marie became engulfed by an enormously incestuously induced climax. And in the manner it was sweeping over her, she knew it was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before.

"Oh baby, oh baby, mommy's cumming honey! Mommy's cumming—for you! Ohhhh...FuuuckK!"

After she had recovered...somewhat, Marie was ecstatic because of how good her climax had been. Enthusiastically eager to give her son as great a pleasure as he'd given her, she sat up on the bed and reached out, wrapping her fingers around Steven's hardened cock.

Beginning a furious up and down motion on it, she questioned him with a fire in her eyes, "Where did you learn to do that? You worked your fingers on me like a motherfucker Steven! Oh baby, mommy's going to make you feel good, just like you did for her, right the fuck now!"

All of the fifteen or so seconds while she masturbated her son, Marie noted a determined expression on his face. The way he was looking at her, through slitted eyelids indicated what she was doing for him, wasn't at all unpleasant. But he had other plans than to merely climax from having his mother jack him off. Because if that were to happen it could promptly bring an end to their first sexual rendezvous. At least for the time being.

So, commandingly taking hold of the hand she had wrapped around his erection, Steven turned around and grabbed hold of one of his pillows. Placing the pillow in the middle of the bed, as he was easing her back, arranging it so her ass would rest atop it, he asked her...

"Where'd you come up with the idea that we were done taking care of you?"

Spreading his mother's legs wide a second time, Marie watched him lower his face to her slit and take up just about right where he had left off with his fingers.

With the way her ass was elevated atop the pillow, it was a better alignment for Steven to run his tongue into the wet folds of his mother's pussy as it angled up toward him.

Keeping the bottoms of her feet planted firmly on the mattress, she adored Steven continuing his slobbering assault on her. "Yes baby, you're going to make mommy cum again, aren't you? Ohhhhh!"

After experiencing at least two more orgasms, with each of them seeming to be earth-shattering in their ferocity, Marie finally had to beg her son to let her rest from showing off his cunnilingus skills.

And as most lovers do, when one is finished with their oral indulgences, the other steps in, in a reciprocative way, being attentive as possible to their partner's needs.

Arranging herself until she was positioned over his groin, Marie attentively wrapped her lips around the crown of Steven's phallus. Intent on indulging him just as much as he'd done her, with the head of his cock in her mouth she initiated his blowjob with a rapid and soothing up and down motion.

Over the next few minutes, pleased at hearing her son's grunting and moaning, Marie continued demonstrating her own expertise, that of how she was very familiar with performing fellatio.

It only took a matter of a few minutes, while unfalteringly pleasuring him, moving her lips in a rise and fall motion over his cock until Steven informed her of his impending orgasm.

Totally unconcerned of his warnings, she wanted him to see his mother continue sucking his cock until he'd begin spewing his semen spurt after spurt into her mouth.

*****

As she sat at the kitchen table that next morning, Marie felt the moisture building between her legs recalling what had happened only a few hours prior. She then thought back to the words Steven had cried out to her at the moment she was accommodatingly taking all of his cum into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, Mom! Mommmm! I love you—sooooo much!"

Having her son's cock in her mouth had been one of the many lewd notions Marie had entertained since at least the weekend of her returning home without her husband. That Sunday morning, still upset by Leon's adultery, in an act of spiteful rage she'd ripped the sheets off Steven and Lori while they were sleeping in her bed.

Needless to say, seeing both of them lying naked together was an eye-opening experience. It was no surprise how her daughter's pussy looked. But it was seeing Steven's engorged penis, that stirred the anger Marie displayed by yelling as angrily as she did.

And there was something she had yet to ask her children. When she'd discovered them in her bed, and began her ranting, it was only a few moments later until their friend, Susan Gordon had wandered into the room. Yes, she was aware of her spending the weekend with Lori, but as yet, her curiosity was still piqued, not having all the answers whether their friend had somehow been involved with what Steven and Lori had done together.

Being as sex-starved as she was that weekend, helped to fuel the passionate fire inside her. What she saw that fateful Sunday morning was her son's penis at full staff, as he laid next to his sister. Once she'd made her discovery, there couldn't be any doubt that the two of them...her son and daughter, a brother and his sister, had crossed the same incestuous line that her husband and his mother had already done.

She then realized, that is what brought her anger. Her husband, their children and his mother weren't afraid of taking their sexuality to a whole different level, or to enjoy their lives as they were...and she'd only become stuck in her own insufferable quagmire.

As those memories flooded back, she knew it would be necessary to call her mother-in-law back again. As yet she hadn't shared with Steven what had taken place with her acting rudely in her attempt to reconnect with Libby during their phone call.

She realized once again all issues that as yet had gone unresolved. And frankly, there also were questions on her mind. And she resigned herself that the only one that could help her in that regard was Libby.

So, with butterflies in her stomach, Marie rechecked to make sure she had the right phone contact info for Libby. Swallowing her pride, she dialed the number again. Knowing because of how rude she'd been when she called before, if there was going to be an amiable discussion between them, she would need to not come across so heavy-handed as she had the last time.

Libby answered on the third ring.

"Hello Marie. I'm glad you called back."

"Yeah Libby, I'm glad I did too. Look, I know I came off acting like an asshole with you. I've just been under a lot of pressure lately, and I shouldn't have done that. I'm...really sorry about that."

"Daughter...is it alright if I call you that Marie? Because, to be honest, I've always thought of you that way. And if you're okay with it, if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, maybe you could just call me...Mom. Would that be alright?"

"Okay...mom I guess so. But why don't I just jump right in here first and ask you..."

"Go on daughter, I can tell this isn't easy for you, but I'm here...and ready to listen."

"Okay...Uh, why did you have sex with my husband...your son, when we visited you? It was about five years after we got married."

"I figured that was why you called me from before. And I always wondered when you were going to ask me about that."

"Okay, here it is...now, I'm asking."

"Are you angry about it, Marie?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe I'm more like fucking incensed about it...Mom."

"Marie, let's make a deal, shall we? I will answer all your questions, and you can tell me anything you want...as long as we remain civil, and you don't hang up on me like you did the last time, okay?"

"I guess we can do that. Because...Mom...I really need to have some answers. I've had some things happen...recently...and I really am trying to sort them all out."

"Good, I want to help you any way I can, daughter. And just let me add this...I might have some questions for you, is that okay?"

"Sure, mom. Feel free to ask me whatever you'd like."

"That's good. Can I start off asking you what you saw Leon and I doing, that has you concerned?"

Marie had been ready to give Libby the full account of what she witnessed during their visit with her. She more or less recounted in great detail much of the same things she had told Steven the first night of her visit.

"Honey, I do remember that, and I think back to it as a very fulfilling time between my son and I."

"A very fulfilling time? Are you serious...Mom? My husband should've been in bed with me those nights. But instead, he was sleeping with his own mother."

"Maybe that's because his own mother wasn't turning him away from having sexual relations, honey. As I recall, you and Leon had been fighting during your visit and you told him that until he apologized and the both of you resolved your issues, there wouldn't be any sex until then. Isn't that right, Marie?"

"Well, what's that got to do with anything? He shouldn't have been with you, he should've been with me."

"Marie, are you aware that when you and Leon came to visit that time, that he and I had been fucking long before that?"

"Now why doesn't that surprise me? What kind of mother are you, Libby?"

"A mother that's a woman first, that's who. Can I share with you the details about the first time that Leon and I had sex, Marie? But if you truly want to know the finer details of what you're asking about today, I'm going to insist that no matter what's said you'll stay with me for the whole conversation, and not hang up until we've both said what we wanted to?"

"I..I guess so, Libby."

"Remember...call me Mom, honey."

"Okay, I promise...Mom."

"Good. I'm not really sure how much you know about my life and my marriage to my husband. So I'm going to go ahead and tell you the facts. Maybe some of these you'll know already, but just let me tell you them anyway. Just to make sure you know the whole story and I don't leave anything out."

Nodding her head as if her mother-in-law could see her do it she told her, "That's fine...mom, go ahead, I'm listening."

"Thank you daughter. Frank, my husband, wasn't Leon's real father. Leon's father, was my father. Your husband isn't just my son, he's also my brother. I became pregnant with Leon because my father had seduced me, or maybe it was me who seduced him, when I was eighteen. When Leon was born, I never revealed the name of the father, and if you look at your husband's birth certificate...no father is mentioned. Frank and I met when I went to work for him at his construction company. He was fifteen years older than me, and a bachelor, never having been married before. He always told me what a prize he won when he was able to get me to walk down the aisle with him.

"On the day of our ceremony, I still wasn't showing yet. That's why so many people just assumed that Frank was the dad. But even he knew he wasn't. And I didn't want to try to lead him on to believe that. I don't like having to deal with bullshit, Marie. It's too messy, as well as too troublesome to clean up once it's been spread.

"I had hoped for a happy marriage, but truth be told...Frank was a dud. It was straight missionary position, no oral sex, no anal sex with him. Frankly...my Frank didn't even try to fuck me that often. I was a lonely woman as far as when it came to sex. But even though there were men who I could have relations with, I didn't. I knew if I waited long enough, my prince charming would come, I just needed to be patient."

"Let me guess who your prince charming was...Mom."

"Marie, we both know who that was by now don't we? Our house had a rather simple layout with a bathroom that didn't even have a stand up shower, only a bathtub. The day that I took my darling boy's virginity, was the same day I sent Frank on a wild-goose chase mission that I knew would keep him busy for at least three to four hours.

"Leon had a habit of taking a bath after school around the same time everyday. That's when his very horny mother, uh, yours truly, went and joined him in the bathroom wearing only her robe with nothing on underneath. You should have seen his face when I came in and told him that 'today I'm going to help you wash yourself'. Of course at first he put up a stink about it. But his eyes lit up like diamonds when I asked him if during my lesson he'd care 'if his mother washed his cock for him'?

"Once I had his full cooperation, I had him sitting up on his knees above the tub water. And before I grabbed the bar of soap, I went ahead and slipped my robe off. Just in case you're curious Marie, that's the same thing I did for my father when I washed his cock in our bathtub.

"And for what I was going to do with Leon, I wasn't worried in the least letting him see his mother's firm breasts and pussy.

"Anyway, things became very quiet, as I spread the soapsuds all along Leon's semi-erection Marie, and then I moved my hand, in a somewhat leisurely stroking motion, back and forth on him. As it's probably no surprise to you, it didn't take long until our boy's cock was hard as stone. From what I could tell from his smile, he was quite pleased having his mother masturbate him in the bathtub."

Hearing Libby's titillating story of incest unfold, Marie could feel the dampness from her pussy begin running down her leg.

12