Stevie and Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stevie's thighs moved wider apart, Emma felt her heart pounding powerfully in her chest. Very delicately, she folder her hand over the inside of Stevie's right thigh, before allowing it to glide very softly over the rounded fullness of her outer girl lips, where she simply held her friend in that intimate embrace as she leaned forward to brush light kisses onto the hot cheeks.

Stevie brought her thighs slowly back together, prompting Emma to withdraw her hand, but she knew that this was no closure or rebuke.

Stevie again brought her knees forward and moved into a kneeling position in front of Emma. She leaned forward, folded her arms round Emma's neck and brought their lips together in a deep, loving kiss.

Emma's head was reeling with heady emotions created by hormones and something far deeper. She held Stevie close and wrapped her arms round her bra line, feeling their chests caress one another in blissful intimacy.

At one and the same time, Emma felt Stevie's left hand release her neck and her friend's tummy move away from hers. Moments later, she felt that hand fold over her mound, stroking her softly through the close-fitting Sloggis. She rested her head on Stevie's shoulder and felt herself floating in an erotic mist that created hitherto unknown sensations in her body and triggered thoughts in her mind that she had never expected to host there. As she felt the visiting hand slip down inside the front of her knickers, she moved her thighs apart, allowing skilful fingers to work their female sexual magic on her womanhood.

It was well past 3 a.m. by the time Emma was lying in Stevie's arms, both of them fast asleep in the contentment known only to genuine lovers. The two young women had now familiarised themselves with every nook and cranny of each other's anatomy, using all of their senses. Stevie had now had the experience of her first-ever spanking from another woman and she revelled in the after-effects. It was not just a physical embrace that held the two of them together.