Stewart's Virgin

Story Info
Step-daughter replaces mom in the marital bed.
6.6k words
4.54
358.7k
224
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

Stewart was dozing in front of the TV. Camille, his wife, was away on business and Paula, their daughter, was at her senior prom. Poor Paula. She'd sulked as she got ready for the prom. All the other girls were wearing deep-cut and figure-hugging dresses and Paula's was not only pink, it hid every feminine part of her body. Nobody could see her small waist or her lovely rounded hips, and there was no cleavage showing off her ripe d-cup breasts. Stewart remembered the fight the previous weekend when Camille had made Paula take the lovely black number back to the shop and get this instead. Stewart had tried to talk some sense into Camille, but she'd just played the old "She's my daughter" card again. It was true that Camille had given birth to Paula before she met Stewart, but as far as Paula was concerned, Stewart was the only father she'd ever known. He'd been there to hold her hand when she learnt to walk, he'd taught her to ride a bike, he'd built her a tree house and he'd been there to comfort her the first time a boy broke her heart.

Things hadn't been going well with Camille. They'd been a couple for 18 years now, but they never did anything together anymore. Camille spent all her time in her shop and travelling on business. He didn't remember the last time they'd fucked and it didn't matter. Camille had been a dead fish in bed for the last few years. She was 55 now and of the opinion that sex was for the younger generation. He'd never felt the age gap as strongly as he did now. When they met she'd been a vibrant 37-year old with an appetite for life in general and sex in particular. He'd been 22 years old, fresh out of college and amazed that there were women like Camille. He'd fallen for her hook, line and sinker and he'd proposed to her within months, despite his family's protests. Until now his only regret was that they hadn't had any children. He loved Paula with all his heart, but he'd always dreamt of having a big family. Lately he'd been thinking more and more of leaving Camille and starting a new family before it was too late. He hadn't done anything about it because he knew how devastated Paula would be. But Paula was going off to college soon. It was a time for changes and it was time for him to start looking for a new life.

The sound of the ringing phone woke Stewart from his dreams. He looked at the clock. It was eleven. Who would be calling at this time of night? It wouldn't be Camille and all of Paula's friends were at the prom. He wasn't on call so it wouldn't be the clinic. He answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Dad," Paula was sobbing into her cell phone.

"Yes, baby," he said in a worried tone. This didn't sound right. "What's wrong?"

"I want you to come and pick me up," Paula continued sobbing.

"Sure thing, honey. Where are you?"

"I'm in the car park at the Rose Motel, please hurry."

"I'll be right there, sweetheart. Don't you worry. And call me on my cell if you need me!"

He was wide awake now. He grabbed his car keys off the table and ran out to his truck. The Rose Motel? What the hell was she doing there? The prom was at the Excelsior Hotel. He broke every speed limit to get there. When he pulled into the car park he saw a pink bundle hiding in a dark corner. He stopped the car and ran straight out to her.

"Paula," he said as he wrapped his arms around her shaking frame. "It's alright. Daddy's here. I'm gonna take you home."

He stood up and tried not to notice how her ripped dress showed off a naked breast as the bra had also been torn. He slowly walked Paula to the passenger side and helped her in. He got back in the driver's seat and drove home in silence. Paula was still sobbing when they came home.

"Should I call the police and have a doctor come and do a rape kit on you?"

Paula shook her head. "It didn't go that far."

Stewart breathed a sigh of relief. Whatever had happened to his little princess tonight would be repairable. She hadn't been scarred for life.

"You get out of those clothes and have a shower. I'll have some hot cocoa ready for you when you come back downstairs."

Paula shot him a grateful glance for not yelling at her or blaming her for getting in trouble, like her mom would have done. He heard the water running upstairs and he made two cups of cocoa. He put a few extra marshmallows in Paula's cup and then he sat down at the kitchen table and waited for her. He didn't have to wait long. Paula soon reappeared, looking much better. Gone was the smeared makeup, the tussled hair and the torn hair. She was wearing cotton pyjamas and her long red hair was tied into a wet ponytail.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" he said as Paula started sipping her cocoa.

"Billy Taylor's parents are out of town this weekend so we were all heading to his place for a party at the end of the prom. Linda had thrown up because of the alcohol in the punch and Sarah had a fight with Chris so I was alone in the limo with Dean, Chris and Scott."

Stewart watched her take another sip of cocoa. He could picture the three boys, whom he'd known since they were toddlers, slightly drunk and alone with a girl in a limo.

"Dean started fooling around, kissing me and stuff," Paula continued. "Then he slipped his hand under my dress and started feeling me up. Chris and Scott were watching so I told him to stop, but they told him not to and then they wanted to join in. Chris grabbed hold of my arms and Scott tore my dress to fondle my breasts while Dean pulled my panties off. I struggled as much as I could and told them to stop, but they didn't listen. Dean got his cock out but he couldn't get between my legs so he let go of them while he repositioned himself. That's when I saw my chance and I kicked him in the crotch. He screamed and Scott stopped what he was doing so I bit his hand. Chris then let me go and called to the driver to stop. That was outside the Rose Motel. They threw me out of the car and drove off."

Stewart swore inside his head. He really wanted to get in the car and drive over to the Taylors' house and show those stupid boys a thing or two. But he knew it didn't solve anything.

"Are you OK now, baby?" he asked softly and placed his hand on Paula's.

"Yes," she smiled back. "Thank you, daddy. I'm glad mom's not home tonight."

So was Stewart. Camille would have found a way of blaming Paula for getting herself in that situation to begin with.

"And you know what the most stupid thing is?" Paula looked at him.

"No."

"It's that I was gonna let Dean go all the way tonight. I'd decided that prom night was going to be the night I lost my virginity. I'd even bought condoms."

Stewart held back a smile. He was glad that creep Dean wasn't going to get his baby girl's cherry.

"Thanks for being so understanding dad," Paula kissed his forehead. "I'm off to bed now."

"Good night, darling," he said and watched her lovely ass sway as she walked away. He decided it was time for him to hit the sack as well. He wasn't scheduled to work tomorrow, but he had plenty of paperwork to get through this weekend. He'd finally decided. He was going to sell his share of the veterinary clinic, apply for a divorce and move back east where his family was. His parents were old and his brothers and sisters had families that he'd never met. As soon as Paula's graduation was over he was going to make his move so it was high time to get his paperwork in order.

Stewart woke up with a start. He looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. It was 2 a.m. What was that noise he'd heard? Now he heard it again. It was Paula. She was crying out for someone to stop. He jumped out of bed and ran to Paula's room. There was no-one there. Just Paula, tossing and turning in her sleep, crying out for help. She was having a bad dream. He sat next to her and shook her lightly.

"Paula, sweetheart," he whispered, not wanting to frighten her. "Wake up! You're having a bad dream."

"Daddy?" Paula opened her tear-filled eyes and looked at him. "I was dreaming that I was in the limo again."

"I know, baby. I know." Steward wrapped his arm around her and stroked her hair. They sat like that for several minutes until Paula's breathing calmed. Slowly it dawned on Stewart that Paula slept in the nude. Her firm breasts were naked against his chest and all of a sudden he was very aware of her erect nipples. Even worse than that, he was in the habit of sleeping naked when Camille was out of town and he'd run into Paula's room without remembering to put on a dressing gown. He could feel his cock stirring, reacting to the feeling of Paula's firm breasts and lovely hard nipples.

"Dad..." Paula pulled back in his embrace and smiled at him. "I love you."

"I love you too, pumpkin."

Paula leaned against him again. First her breasts hit his chest and then her luscious lips started caressing his lips. Tentatively at first, but then more demanding and he could feel Paula's tongue trying to make its way inside his mouth. He resisted for a moment, but then he gave in. She kissed him deeply, playing with his tongue in his mouth. Her hands caressed his arms and his back and he allowed his own hands to cup her breasts and his thumbs teased her nipples.

"Oh yes, daddy, just like that! Don't stop!" she panted and he had no intention of stopping.

This time he kissed her. His tongue started feeling its way around her mouth. Her response was delightful. As he played with her young, firm tits she ran her hand down his chest, lightly caressing his stomach and then wrapping around his rapidly hardening cock. He pulled away and gasped at the feeling of her soft hand around his meat.

"Baby..." he started, but didn't know what to say next.

"What is it dad? Am I doing it wrong?"

"We shouldn't be doing this. I'm your father."

"And the only man I've ever loved," she said honestly. "Please don't stop. Please help me chase these bad memories away."

With those words Paula slipped down and wrapped her lips around his cock head. He felt her tongue licking off the pre-cum inside her mouth and he gasped with pleasure. Her mouth was wonderful. He couldn't remember the last blowjob he'd been given and he moaned with pleasure as she traced the veins in his now hard cock with her tongue.

Stewart leaned back and watched Paula's pretty red head bobbing up and down over his crotch. The sheet had fallen off and he could see her rounded ass and her glistening pussy in the wardrobe mirrors. He kept hitting the back of her mouth. She had one hand cupping his balls, another hand around the base of his shaft, and then her mouth. Her beautiful mouth tried to swallow more and more of him. Then she swallowed and he felt himself disappear deep into her throat. She swallowed again. She was a woman possessed around his meat. He started moving his hips to meat her. It was suddenly unclear if he was fucking her mouth or if she was blowing him. He wanted to stay like this forever, but he couldn't hold back anymore. He let out a roar of extreme satisfaction, pulled her head real close and shot his load down her throat.

"Sweet pea," he said when he finally withdrew from her mouth. "That was fantastic."

Paula moved up to kiss him, he could taste his cum on her tongue. "I enjoyed that too, daddy."

"Now I guess I should give you something in return," Stewart said tentatively, wanting Paula to have an option to get out now before they went too far.

Paula rolled back to the middle of the bed and suggestively parted her legs. His sharp intake of breath when he saw her neatly trimmed red triangle made her smile.

"Are you hungry, daddy?" she said a bit insecurely, reminding him that even though she was great at playing the seductress, she was still a virgin.

"You bet I am," he replied and moved to between her legs.

He caressed her legs. He softly moved his fingers from her calves to her thighs, stopping to gently massage the insides of her thighs with his thumbs. She writhed with pleasure and he could see her juices slipping through her slit. He moved his head down and kissed the inside of her thighs while parting her legs wider. He didn't stop until her swollen pussy lips parted themselves before him. Her pussy was opening itself like a red rose and he breathed in deeply to smell its sweet perfume.

Paula moaned out loud as she felt his tongue on her clit. He teased it and moved away. Then his lips came down on hers, kissing her pussy deeply, letting his tongue invade her wet hole. He had to use his hands to keep her hips still. He looked up and she was kneading her tits with pleasure. He sucked on her clit and then he tongue fucked her again. Her juices were flowing freely and he slurped up every drop. With one hand holding her hips in place he moved his other hand down to where his mouth was. He started sucking hard on her clit, flicking his tongue across it to tease it further. He entered her pussy with one finger, then two fingers and then he finally managed to get a third finger in. She was deliciously tight. He finger fucked her furiously. Her juices ran into his hand and he looked forward to drinking them. He sucked and flicked her clit. Paula's moans got louder and louder. She'd never experienced anything like this and the pleasure was taking over her body. She soon cried out in joy and released her first orgasm. Her body was shivering and her cunt was gripping Stewart's fingers tight as he kept pumping and sucking her clit until she finally stopped shaking.

Stewart gently withdrew his fingers and licked up all of Paula's juices. Then he crawled up next to her, cupped one of her breasts and teased the nipple with his thumb as he kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own pussy on his lips and tongue.

"Thank you daddy," she whispered. "That was amazing."

He smiled at her, aware that his cock was now hard again and pressing against her thigh. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, darling. Do you want to go to sleep now?"

"I can't do that!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Why is that?"

She wrapped her hand around his hard shaft again. "You haven't fucked me yet. Please fuck me daddy. I want to feel your hard meat inside my cunt."

Her choice of words surprised him slightly and delighted him even more. Yet he took his time. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life. I love you daddy, please fuck me!"

He couldn't say no to such a sweet plea. His lips left Paula's and travelled down to her firm d-cup tits. With one nipple safely resting between his thumb and index finger he descended his mouth on the other. He sucked her nipple hard. He ran his fingers lightly around her tits and sucked and bit the sensitized nipples. Paula's breathing got heavier. He reached down between her thighs and scooped up fresh pussy juices. She was as ready for him now as she'd been when he'd invaded her with his tongue and fingers. It was time for her to feel what a man felt like.

Stewart placed his legs between Paula's parted thighs. He ran his pre-cum covered head up and down her juicy slit. She moaned and raised her hips, showing him how much she wanted him inside. He applied a bit of pressure and his cock found its own way inside her tight hole. They both gasped. Paula couldn't believe the size of the meat that was invading her virgin cunt and Stewart couldn't believe how deliciously tight she was. He slowly inched his way inside until he reached a stop. He leaned forward and caressed her tits. She moaned for more. He slowly pulled out a bit.

Without warning and with enormous power he slammed his hips into her wet cunt. Paula screamed out in pain and he put his weight on top of her and kissed her tears away. It didn't take long for her to adjust to his size and forget the pain as her cunt now throbbed with pleasure around him. He slowly slid out, making sure she felt every inch of his cock as it moved around inside her. When he was almost completely outside he slid back in. She moaned and met him with her hips. She wanted him deeper. He didn't let his cock leave her wet cunt as he moved her legs up on his shoulders, bringing her ass off the bed and giving him tighter and deeper access.

Paula tugged and kneaded her tits before his eyes as he started pumping her cunt. He moved faster and faster, inching deeper and deeper inside. They were both sweating and breathing heavily. They fitted each other perfectly. His thick cock was like a hand in an incredibly tight glove. He knew that this was where his cock belonged. His balls slammed into her pussy juice wet ass and his pubic bone sent shivers through her clit every time he thrust himself inside her. He was going at an unstoppable pace. The only sounds in the room were the creaks from the bed, the wet slams of fucking and their heavy breathing.

She started to lose control first. Her eyes went blank and she started shaking underneath him. He leaned forward to kiss her and shoved himself deep as her cunt convulsed around his fucking shaft. As she cried out her pleasure he finally allowed himself to cum. He made a final thrust into her tight cunt and let out a roar of satisfaction. He emptied his balls deep inside her throbbing cunt and collapsed on top of her.

They lay like that for several minutes until Stewart managed to move again, slowly sliding his cock out of her warm cunt. He gathered her in his arms and kissed her.

"I guess I did lose my virginity on prom night after all," Paula smiled at him.

"I guess you did, baby," he kissed her deeply then stopped.

"What's the matter, daddy?" Paula asked worriedly.

"We didn't use a condom," he said.

"But I'm not worried about catching any diseases from you," Paula smiled.

"You don't have to worry about that. But I might have got you pregnant. How far into your cycle are you?"

"Two weeks."

"Two weeks?" It suddenly dawned on Stewart that his virgin daughter had been absolutely ripe for pregnancy tonight. "What will we do about college if you're pregnant?"

"I don't want to go to college," she blurted out. "Not now anyway. You spent 18 years raising another man's child, it's about time someone gave you a child of your own."

"And who would raise it?" he asked tentatively.

"You and me," she looked him straight into the eyes.

"You know what your mom would do if she found out we've been fucking?"

"She'd probably throw us both out. Is that such a bad thing?"

Stewart kissed Paula deeply. "I don't think so. You can't tell anyone this, but I'd decided to leave your mom after your graduation anyway."

"Is there another woman?" Paula asked insecurely.

"There wasn't one until tonight," he said honestly. "But now I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. We should get married as soon as possible. I don't want our baby to be born out of wedlock."

"I'd love to marry you," Paula kissed him. "But what if there isn't a baby?"

Stewart thought about it. "Then we better make sure there is..."

He rolled over on his back and swung Paula on top of him. "Ride me, baby!"

She could feel his cock growing hard between them. "Yes, daddy."

He laughed. "You better stop calling me daddy, sweetheart. I'm selling my share in the clinic and taking you as far from here as possible. I want us to have a normal life as husband and wife."

Her hand had jerked his cock hard again. She placed it at her opening and slowly slid down. "OK daddy, sorry, Stewart."

With his cock inside her she leaned forward and kissed him. "I love you, Stewart"

She started riding him and he played with her bouncing tits. He raised his head to suck on them as he felt his meat being fucked by her wonderful cunt. He looked down briefly and saw his cock, wet with cunt juices, disappearing into her widely spread lips and then appearing again. He reached down and started massaging Paula's clit. She moaned with pleasure as she felt his finger there. He sucked her tit and massaged her clit. She was moaning out loud now. He knew he was cruel, but he wanted her to cum quickly in this position so that he could change. She didn't disappoint him. She soon stopped pumping and froze with him deep inside. The next moment her body convulsed all over him. She shook violently as she came.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12