Sticky Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want her to cum inside you, baby?" I asked my future husband, loud enough for his coworker to hear.

He managed to squeak out a yes, fuck yes, in between whimpers.

I kissed him deeply. His mouth pressed and pulled against my lips as Michelle's pace increased. I couldn't believe the fucking Stephen could take.

Seconds later, Michelle erupted into Stephen's asshole.

Stephen pressed back, and his eyes rolled back in his head and I knew she was filling him with her hot, sticky cum.

I kissed him deeply until our friend withdraws her cock from his asshole.

"I had no idea", I smiled at Michelle's glistening cock.

"Only Stephen knows", she blushed. "Bathroom?" She grinned at me, like she wanted me to know she was game for another round if I decided.

"Yes," I said with a little chuckle and then turned back to Stephen who was still bent over the front of the couch, a hand on either side of me, his ass still in the air. There was still an impressive puddle of precum on our sofa from Stephen, but he hadn't had his turn yet. "And you," I touched the tip of Stephen's nose, "don't move a muscle."

Michelle walked down the hall and I watched her perfect, round ass as she went. I had an idea.

I kissed Stephen and slipped out from under his arm. "Seriously, don't move." I ran to the bedroom, pulled out the top drawer of his dresser and pulled out the butt plug we had been playing with for the last couple of months.

I ran back into the living room.

"Oh," Stephen smiled when he looked up and saw what I had in my hand.

I walked behind him, gripped it between my fingers and thumb and slowly pressed it against his glistening, swollen asshole. into his asshole until his sphincter closed around it. "I don't want to spill a drop of our new girlfriend's cum." I said as we sat down on the couch side by side.

Stephen held my hand. "Katie, seriously, I...I'm sorry...I didn't..."

I stopped him mid-sentence with a kiss.

"We'll talk later." I continued to kiss him as my hands found their way down to his balls. I pushed against his plug a bit and he whimpered into my mouth.

Playing with his balls, his cock became rigid, but I ignored it, continuing to make out and tickle his balls with my fingertips.

His cock throbbed for attention. A sizable drop of precum appeared at the tip. I scooped my finger through it and offered it to his lips.

He sucked my finger into his mouth.

"Do you like being full of Michelle's cum, baby?"

"Yes," he moaned as I toyed with his plug.

"Good. Now I want your cum." I slithered onto the floor between his legs. "And you're going to give it to me while you tell me all about how much you enjoyed the feeling of her cock pulsing inside you."

He let out a loud moan as I took his cock into my mouth and played with his cum-plug. I reached down between my legs and ground my fingers into my clit. I was soaked.

I slurped and sucked on Stephen's rigid pole, but I still needed cock. And while I had intended for the entire weekend to be about Stephen, that was before a beautiful woman with a giant cock had fucked my fiancée on our couch.

Now I had a new goal for the weekend. I wanted to make each of them cum in every room in the apartment, and...I wanted as much of that cum as possible inside me.

—————

"Oh..." Stephen's cock was at the back of my throat; his hips were pressing him deeper and deeper. I couldn't breathe. My view of his stomach and the little curly hairs above his erection blurred as my eyes filled with tears.

"Oh, Katie," He fucked his pole between my pouty lips, "Oh fuck yeah!"

I felt his cum rise along his shaft. His thigh muscles tightened under my fingers.

I moaned around his tight, hard flesh and then pulled off his pole.

"No, don't stop," he reached out for my head, but I got away.

His cock throbbed and waved in the air, eager to cum. I had edged him closer than I probably should have.

A large drop of milky white precum oozed from the tip and rolled down the shaft.

I saw Michelle out of the corner of my eye and motioned for her to come over.

Her cock was semi hard, bouncing as she walked.

I could never tell Stephen this, but her dick was the nicest I've ever seen in person. She was a good bit bigger than Stephen, slightly longer and very, very thick. The shape of her cockhead was so smooth and pretty.

She walked over and stood beside me.

I looked over at her cock and wondered if my fiancée was a better cocksucker than I was.

The thought of my man servicing Michelle made my cunt tingle again. I turned and grabbed her dick at the base of the shaft. It was so big, so thick.

Stephen watched as I rolled my tongue along his coworker's fat cockhead.

No doubt his insides ached for release, but i needed him to flood my cunt with an enormous load of his cum. Keeping him on edge was the best way to make my wish come true even though I knew he absolutely hated it.

Giving a blow job is one of my favorite things. I love to know I'm pleasing the person attached to the dick in my mouth. I love to feel their hips begin to move naturally. I love when they get going and buck their hips. I love the taste of precum as it leaks across my tongue.

Michelle's cock tasted lovely. The velvet head gave me a satisfying drop of salty reward.

I slurped and sucked and licked and stroked Michelle. I reached up and ran my hands along her thighs and then over my own body as she looked down to watch me suck her off.

Stephen slipped down to the floor, leaned down, and sucked my right nipple between his teeth.

I groaned around Michelle's turgid member. I wanted her to cum, but I wanted it in my pussy. I wanted to feel her lovely cock stretch me open, wider than Stephen ever could.

And then, like my fiancée, I wanted Michelle to fill me with her load. Then I wanted Stephen to double (or triple) that load.

As I let Michelle's cock flop out of my mouth, I stood up and leaned over the couch like Stephen had when Michelle had pounded his prostate. My ass in the air, I spread my legs and gave her my pussy. I loved the vulnerable feeling I had from the position... my asshole and pussy exposed to the open air, not being able to quite turn around and see what's about to happen ... leaving myself open to be used and discarded for whoever's pleasure.

Then I felt it.

Michelle wasted no time rubbing the velvet head of her cock along my gaping twat. She cruelly teased me with it, running it from the end of my labia up over my swollen clit and then dragging it through my lips to the so, so sensitive area between my holes, and back again.

I let a moan escape my lips that betrayed my longing. I mean, I had been waiting all evening for a cock to slide into my little pussy, and she was making me wait even longer.

When I thought I was going to have to reach back and pull her into me, she slipped just the head of her dick inside my lips and then stopped.

I froze as she let me feel her girth, anticipate her length. It was magnificent torture.

I moaned, and she slid into me.

With a little wet slurping sound, the ridge of her cock head pressed into and then popped out of my cunt. She couldn't stop teasing me.

I thought I was going to cry I wanted it so badly.

Then she did it again.

And again.

The fourth time, she pulled out and left me empty. The cool air played along my ass.

Stephen climbed under me and massaged my tits.

I closed my eyes; the sensation was too much. My head was cloudy. I had never wanted something so much.

Then she slowly and deliberately slid into me, past the tip, deep into me, all the way to the hilt.

I made a noise I'm sure I'd never made for Stephen. Her round cock head was pressed against my cervix. Nothing had ever reached so far, so deep.

Stephen moaned and nibbled on the curve of my breast.

I wondered if he was jealous, if he knew. But I couldn't help it. Right then, Michelle owned my pussy.

Stephen slipped out from under me and walked around to the back of the couch. His cock was a long and hard and the way I am leaning over the couch, I am at the perfect height to open my mouth and receive it.

I had never been fucked in both holes before. I had always wondered what it would be like.

Stephen leaned forward and put his lips by ear. "Oh, Katie, you look so beautiful while you're being fucked. Doesn't she feel amazing inside you?" He stroked my hair behind my ear and kissed me deeply.

I moaned my agreement.

God, Michelle's cock felt so good.

She had been fucking me slowly and methodically since she'd given me the whole of her shaft. Steadily out to the edge, and then all the way back in again. I'd read about the "a-spot" in all of those trashy market rags you find at the cashier, but I'd never really given it any thought.

But this! Her amazing dick kept hitting the spot just above and behind my cervix in a way I had never felt anything this good before. I couldn't form a cohesive thought outside of how well I was being fucked.

Stephen fed me his cock from the front while Michelle filled me from behind.

The familiar welling just behind my belly button began. Warmth spread through me. I knew I was about to cum, but this one was different. The feeling was like the warmth of the sun mixed with a summer lightning storm. It was so much stronger than anything I was used to.

I closed my eyes.

I pulled off of Stephen's cock long enough to look over my shoulder. "Fuck... me... oh god Michelle, yes, fuck me..."

Stephen's cock back in my mouth, I swallowed him to the hilt. His fiancée was being fucked better than she had ever been in her life, by someone other than him, but he knew how good it felt, he had enjoyed Michelle's girl cock.

Then, it began. Building, and building, until it had run me down like a lion.

My entire body tensed, and I felt it radiate from the deepest part of my womb. I swear I left consciousness for a moment as the most intense orgasm of my life shook my senses.

My body became a lightning rod. The feeling of Michelle's enormous cock filling my cunt, her balls slapping against my electric clit. Stephen's cock at the back of my throat, his fingers tangled in my hair - it was too much to comprehend.

A spasm shook my entire body.

I made sounds I had never made before as the ecstasy rolled across me.

As my orgasm slowly faded, Michelle continued to fuck me. She was relentless.

"I'm so fucking close," she groaned, and her fingers dug into my hips.

I want to tell her to cum. I want to beg her to cum inside me, but I have Stephen's prick in the back of my throat, coaxing him closer and closer to his own orgasm.

"My turn," Stephen announced and jumped over the back of the couch like he was jumping across the front of a car.

I groaned as Michelle pulled her length out of my gaping hole.

The moment she was out, I climbed onto Stephen's lap and slid his cock into my soaking wet honeypot.

Between my slickness and Michelle's girth, I could hardly feel his cock inside me. I worried my pussy wouldn't be tight enough to get finish off.

Steadying myself on his chest, I gazed lovingly down at him. It was all so amazing. I loved this boy, but his friend's cock... Jesus.

He cupped my tits as I ground on his prick, running his hands down my body to my hips, gripping them where my hip cleavage formed. He drove his dick as far into me as he could, and I could tell that he was ready to explode.

I kissed him passionately. There was going to be so much cum. Stephen had always made the biggest loads when he had in his butt plug.

Wriggling my hips, I knew it was going to be special. I reached back behind me and tickled his balls and then toyed with his cum plug.

Stephen moaned involuntarily, and it reminded me that he had a warm load inside of him. The idea made my pussy tingle. I was so ready for another orgasm, the umpteenth since I had walked into the living room.

The I felt a third hand on my body, pushing me down, closer to Stephen.

I felt Michelle behind me, forcing me to bend over.

Suddenly, Stephen withdrew from my cunt and was replaced by Michelle's glorious cock.

Fuck, it felt so good. So much better. It was the cock I had always dreamed of.

Michelle pushed inside me for a moment, and then pulled out.

Then I felt Stephen at the opening to my womb and I pushed back onto him.

He moaned as we kissed.

Then, after a few moments of grinding on his swollen rod, it's was taken from me again, and I felt the girl cock take its place.

This continued for a bit until I felt a new sensation. Michelle gripped both cocks together as one and started to slowly push them into my cunt.

There was no way I could take them both.

Michelle was too big, but Stephen wasn't small either.

There was no way.

Slowly, my womb stretched against the force. I spread my legs and gasped as I did my best to accommodate them both at the same time. But both of them were focused on pleasing me more than themselves or each other.

Michelle's grip was determined.

I rolled my hips and spread my legs as Michelle managed to get their pricks into me at the same time.

My pussy was on fire as I rocked back and forth onto them. each motion shoving them deeper into me.

I had never, ever felt so full.

So warm.

It felt better than anything I could have imagined, and I had only taken the very tip of them, just the two heads had pushed past my pussy's entry.

Once they had found their way into the deepest parts of my cunt, their cocks were so soaked from my pussy that it was difficult to keep them inside.

It took a few minutes of maneuvering, but the three of us eventually settled into a position where Stephen and Michell could both fuck me at the same time, in the same hole.

My pussy was so full. It was so lovely to hear them both moan and groan. The orgasm that ripped through me left me almost confused.

I didn't know where I was. Who I was. All I cared about was the way I was sandwiched between them, their hot skin touching me everywhere. Skin on skin. Cock on cock. All inside my warm, inviting cunt.

I thought of the cum, there was going to be so much. Soon, there would be a giant mess of fluids everywhere - the liquid evidence of our mutual gratification.

Stephen came first. His arms wrapped tightly around my body, clinging to me as he kissed my neck and ears, he whispered to me: "I'm gonna fill you up, baby."

I knew that the sensation of my cunt wrapped around his dick coupled with the head of his friend's cock gliding over the tip of his own was about to send him over the edge.

"Yes please, baby."

Then I felt it. The pulsing. The throbbing. The unmistakable feeling of a man's muscles injecting his load into my cunt. He threw his head back and groaned as he gave me his seed, deep in my womb, just like I wanted.

"Ah! Fuck'n take it all," he exclaimed as the orgasm consumed him.

The little death.

Stephen's orgasm started the process of my next. The pre-orgasmic sensation I felt as the dicks stretched my cunt began to take shape as I felt my fiancée pulse inside my pussy. "I'm close," I sighed.

With that, Michelle's thrusting changed. I felt the familiar sensation of cum-as-lube as Stephen's gigantic load began to leak out of my pussy and down my thighs.

Stephen slipped out of me as he went soft, leaving only Michelle's dick to send me over the edge.

And just when I didn't think I could love this that girl's cock any more, she grabbed both of my shoulders and began to drive into me harder.

My pussy, filled with my fiancée's cum, made the unmistakable sound as Michelle's fury increased. I took a breath as the head of her cock traveled deeper, pressing against the top of my cervix.

I looked at Stephen.

My love was full of his friend's cum. I was full of my love's cum and now his friend was about to fill me. I clamped down on Michelle's dick. Frantically, she began to warn me that she was about to cum.

I pressed back against her. "Yes," I begged.

Stephen rolled over and pointed his ass in my face. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I pulled the cum plug out of his asshole and Michelle's first orgasm of the evening oozed out of Stephen's asshole.

I leaned forward and scooped licked the milky liquid from his taint to his asshole. I drank Michelle's cum as she came in my pussy.

Light exploded behind my eyes when she pulled me back against her, impaled me, and let go.

A river of cum surged inside of me.

"Oh god, don't stop!" I cry.

She didn't stop. She held me still and flooded me with my second load of the day.

"Happy Birthday," I smiled up at Stephen.

12