Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed to ask the next question. Blushing, I whispered, "And what about kissing and other things?"

Billy broke into a wide smile. "Martin, I know what you're asking. In our group, as long as your partner consents, nothing is off the table. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what happens at out get togethers."

Billy explained that they met once every month or so. There were no dues but attending or not, members are required to chip in for the costs of those gatherings. "There's a cabin up in the Blue Ridge Mountains we rent for events. It's quite luxurious. The cost for the weekend is around $600 per member. The cabin owners supply everything from bedding to food and a very well stocked bar. From Friday evening until Sunday at noon, we pamper ourselves in the company of each other."

Billy went on the explain that I fit into the age and physical stature of all the members. "The other members, like you and I are trim, nicely proportioned, and have small penises. Like you, Marty, we enjoy getting in touch with our feminine side and sharing that with others like us."

I had no idea that such a group existed and to me, it sounded just heavenly.

When I didn't have other questions, Billy rose. We shook hands again and he told me I'd be hearing from him in a week or two. "Not to worry, Martin. If you want in, I can guarantee you'll be accepted based on the information you've provided."

Now two months after that interview, I'm packing for the weekend. I told my wife that I was going camping with some guys from work. "Fishing, playing cards, maybe having a drink or few," I explained.

Her curiosity was token. My wife had other things to do. She and her married girlfriends often went out together, even trips to Branson, Mo. to see some old crooners. My leaving for a couple day posed no problems for her.

Billy had sent me an email two weeks after we met to congratulate me on my acceptance. And three weeks later, he sent me the invite for this weekend with instructions on how to get there. That email ended with "Pack your prettiest panties," followed by a wink emoji.

After learning I was accepted, I began to amass a beautiful collect of panties. Mostly pastel colors but I did find zebra and leopard prints bikinis that were just too irresistible not to purchase. I do have a couple thongs but decided to leave them locked in the toolbox in the garage where I hide my secret stash of panties from my wife.

The ride took over two hours and as I approached the last turn-off of Route 66 West, my mouth went dry and my heart rate increased. While Billy told me a bit about their outings, he left a lot unsaid. Sleeping arrangements for instance.

I drove up the narrow paved black top for a few miles, then I saw the gate announcing the estate. Billy's directions and description, plus my cell phone led me directly to the place.

Several cars were neatly parked and like mine, they were upscale makes and models. I was relieved just knowing that I was with a group of similarly middle classed people.

I took my leather weekender bag from the back seat and walked up the massive stairway to the double doors.

Upon entering, I saw 5 males pretty much like me. Thin, rounded hips and buttocks, narrow shoulders, long hair. "Our final and newest member has arrived everyone. I would like you to meet Martin."

I shook hands with each and felt an instant kinship. They were all warm and welcoming. None had yet to dress down, so I didn't feel out of place. Billy would later confide that was done purposefully so as not to make me feel strange.

The place was as advertised. A long mahogany bar that overlooked a beautiful mountain scene through a very large window. the floors were wide planked, knotty pine harvested from large trees based on the widths.

Billy showed me around after introductions were made and showed me my sleeping quarters. "Nice, right?" He asked.

The king-sized bed was against a wall and face a large floor to ceiling window with French doors that opened to a deck. The furnishings were tasteful and looked comfortable. A large oak dresser stood tall and wide and there was ample closet space, enough room for several people's clothing.

The en suite held a large walk-in shower with multiple showerheads. A double sink with large mirror and soft towels. "I smiled at my new friend. "I could get used to this, Billy."

"Time to relax, Marty," he said indicating that I should present myself to the others in my panties.

Billy left me to undress and I sorted through the various panties trying to decide on which one would be appropriate for the occasion.

Have you ever been scared and excited at the same time. If so, you know exactly how I felt as I opened my bedroom door to join my brothers in panties.

I had a hard time choosing but finally selected a modest pale blue/steel gray that left my erect dick almost visible through the soft thin material.

The five members who came that weekend gathered around me. Billy handed me a drink which I sorely needed to calm my nervousness.

My fellow travelers were wearing pretty panties all. For me to realize my long-held desires was like a dream come true.

There was Billy, of course. But there was Mike, Jimmy, Charlie, and johnnie. That made, including me, 6 or 3 couples.

As we talked, I watched as they ran their hands over each other's penises and bottoms. When my dick was first softly stroked, I sighed in contentment. I returned the caress, touching my first dick that wasn't mine. I loved it. God help me but I was where I was supposed to be.

As I got looser as I drank and way more comfortable, I was paired off with johnnie. Like me, johnnie was slender but for his very plump bottom. His hair was shoulder length and framed his delicate face beautifully. I could see his little dick throbbing through his netted black panty which left most of his generous bottom open for exploration. "May I?" I asked tentatively as I reached to stroke his sexy butt.

"Only if I can reciprocate, Marty."

The lights dimmed and the sun, now setting behind the mountains to the West bathed the room in an orange glow.

johnnie and I caressed each other getting closer together until our bodies touched. I looked around to see if we were the only ones getting close and saw that were not. There was a lot of touching, feeling, and even males kissing, you know, making out.

Passion filled the room and me. I held johnnie by his waist. Being a couple inches taller than my new friend, I looked down as he looked up. Our eyes met as his hands circled my waist. We held each other's bottom as our lips met. Feeling his panty covered erection on me nearly made me cum.

johnnie's tongue found my lips which I opened to welcome. When our kiss broke, johnnie took my hand and led me to a thick area rug in front of the fireplace. Our hairless bodies embraced as we again made out. It felt so right to be kissing him, feeling his soft hands exploring my body as mine became familiar with his secret places.

"This isn't gay," I thought. "This is beautiful."

I felt johnnie move his head down and he began to suckle my nipples. I inhaled deeply and pulled his face tight against my breast.

But I needed more. I positioned johnnie on his back. Kneeling between his spread legs, I smiled and bent forward. Our eyes locked as my mouth made contact with his little boner through his panty.

Feeling his dick on my lips wasn't how I expected it. It was way better. johnnie's hands held my head as he humped his boner against my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum which was not at all unpleasant.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist that soon caressed my panty covered bottom. I sighed into johnnie's crotch and wriggled my bottom indicating that I liked what they were doing.

Whoever it was behind me knew what they were doing. I felt his little boner pressing between my buttocks. Soft hands reached around and under me. One cradled my nylon encased balls, the other, caressed my throbbing erection. I moaned against johnnie's dick and we both climaxed together.

Hands held me in place with his dick pressing against my bottom, my face firmly planted on johnnie's squirting dick. I shuddered, shook, moaned, and squealed as I came like never before.

johnnie's sperm cooled against my mouth as I regained my composure. I turned from my lover to thank the man behind me who gave me such a tremendous orgasm.

Still kneeling, I smiled up at Charlie's cute face, reached around and took his bottom in both hands and placed my mouth on his dick which was partially hidden behind a light purple nylon panty. Jimmy, with a drink in his hand stood closely by watching me service his friend.

My new friend held my face in both hands and guided my mouth up and down his needy little member, using my mouth to masturbate himself. It was so very fucking nasty and so wonderfully sexy all I could do was hold his sexy bottom and tongue his boner.

"I'm cumming baby. I'm going to cum on your sweet lips."

I held his big bottom as he ground out his orgasm on my welcoming face. It was all so glorious.

As everyone satisfied the lust that had been pent up for at least a month, we gathered ourselves, cleaned up and changed into dry panties.

We had a quick and easy dinner of sandwiches and cold beer. The conversation was lighthearted and when asked if I was glad to be a part of their band of brothers, I gushed how thankful I was to have found them.

Seems we're the lucky ones, Charlie, who used my face to masturbate himself smiled. "Nice ass baby."

As the evening wore on, I heard the members using more feminine names for each other. "Why do they call each other girl names, johnnie?"

"I know Billie told you we like to get in touch with our inner female. It's just the way we do it. If it bothers you, let me know and I'll make sure the others don't use any name for you but Marty."

We were cuddled in one of the several over-stuffed chairs. "No, johnnie," I said. "I want to experience everything this club has to offer. It's so new and exciting. Please, you can leave out the "T" and call me Mary if you want."

johnnie smiled sweetly. "And you can call me jennifer. A sexy bitch gave me that name a while back. I just love it."

It suits you perfectly, jennifer.

The night was winding down and we all made for our separate bedrooms. I lay comfortably in my king-sized bed reliving the day's events. None of it seemed gay to me. We were all married to women and our wearing panties was just something that made us feel wonderfully sexy. The actions that caused were, in my mind, a normal course of events.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a gentle knocking on my door. "Come in," I invited whomever it was.

The light behind jennifer/ johnnie silhouetted his sexy body but in my heart, I knew it was he. "May I join you, Mary?"

"Please do, baby jennifer," I smiled and opened my arms in invitation. Maybe I should have been surprised to see her wearing a cotton shortie nightie, but I wasn't.

My new friend snuggled in beside me. We kissed good night. Then, with jennifer curled up beside me, her arm over my stomach, I held her soft round bottom and fell asleep to her gentle snoring.

More fun and games would ensue tomorrow. Should you readers care to hear of them, please let me know by your comments.

12