Stiletto Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a naughty little escapade for Halloween, inspired by our Stiletto Club and Denyce. We went dressed out as sexy comic book Superheroines. Dani went as Black Canary, complete with black leather costume, expensive, sexy fishnet stockings and black stiletto boots.

I went as Zatanna, the magician, in a too-tight tux [ with sexy undies on underneath ], a Top Hat and the fishnets too. I wore my hottest pair of black, Italian leather stilettos with the silver tips.

Zara went all-out and bought a black PVC catsuit and went as Selina Kyle, the Catwoman. Her boots were thigh-high and deadly looking with their stiletto heels. She wasn't wearing any underwear and she said she was wet and turned on all evening.

Jennifer went as Dark Phoenix and it was as if I was seeing a whole new side of her, wild, untamed, fierce, hot. I wanted to rip that hot costume off of her and eat that strawberry pussy right there in the club, but I restrained myself -- for a while. Jennifer's boots were gold and she said they cost her a pretty penny.

Tobi flew in and she came dressed as Psylocke, one of the X-Men. Her costume was tighter than hell, criss-crossing her body and her boots had deadly stiletto heels as well.

But Denyce -- mmmm, she stopped traffic dressed as the X-Woman, Storm, all in black PVC, a white wig covering her hair. She looked imposing and really, really hot, even better than Halle Berry. She put a bit of extra wiggle in her walk that night and none of us could take our eyes off her.

When the six of us got to the party, all eyes were on us. The comic geeks in the crowd were freaking, some of them hit on us. A lot of the girls were jealous, a few of them were hot [ yum, more girls to play with another time! ], but we kept to ourselves. Amidst loud music, flowing drinks -- none of which we had to pay for -- and good food, we kissed, made out and got hornier than hell.

When we got back to the apartment, we kept on remnants of the clothing. It was sexy to see Phoenix and Psylocke sucking pussies in a sixty-nine while Catwoman fucked me with a black dildo. Black Canary and Storm were fondling and kissing watching all the action going on.

When we finished, the room reaked of sweat and sex. Jenny was cradled in my arms on one side, Danielle on the other. Zara and Denyce were still snuggled up together with Tobi's face still in Zara's lap. We were all content, happy and feeling no pain. The Stiletto Club had the best, sexiest and most debauched Halloween any girl-loving girl could ever want.

Oh yeah, Denyce won the Costume Contest, a check for $500. What'd she do with the money?

Donated it to the Club so we could buy shoes, of course!

This story is dedicated to "babsy" with thanks for the kind support and inspired ideas.

12