Still Cruising

Story Info
They're still cruising after Come Sail Away.
8.3k words
4.38
85.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

This story picks up right were my last story (Come Sail Away) left off. Please read that story first so it all falls in place.

Jeff and Mary were on their first Caribbean cruise. Mary had sex with one of the younger shipmates on the cruise ship. Jeff was hiding and watched as Mary screwed this guy in their room. Jeff then enjoyed the feeling of screwing his wife Mary after she had been pumped full of this other mans sperm.

Now back to the story.

The next morning after one more hot fuck I showered and slipped on my new yellow string bikini.

Jeff got out of the shower and said do you know that tonight in formal night at dinner?

I replied yes that I knew that.

He asked, what are you going to wear?

I said I'll surprise you, what do you think about this bikini?

Jeff ran his eyes up and down my body and then said, hell baby you're the hottest looking thing on the ship, I like it.

I said I think you can see my nipples right through this flimsy little top?

Jeff looked and said your right you can. So what you'll have you're top off once we get up to the topless deck anyway.

I laughed and said your right okay lets go. We then left the room and stopped in the dinning room to get some breakfast before going on up to the deck.

Again on this day there was not a lot of people up on the topless deck. We had our pick of spots to lay out. Again I took off my top and oiled up my breast with sun tanning lotion.

I laughed and told Jeff that this will be the first time in my life that I won't have tan lines on my breast.

Jeff said, just be careful and don't burn them in this hot caribbean sun.

The warm sun shin on my nipples felt so good and made them very hard. And again on this day guys would come walking through the topless deck. They would always act like there were just out for a walk or something. But I could always see their eyes lock in on my breast just for a second or so. What a turn on this was for me, having total strangers looking at my breast. And Jeff would get so turned on that he would have to turn and lay face down.

An hour later the college kid group showed up. This time they sat down all around Jeff and I. Tony took a chair right next to me.

He said good morning Mary how are you?

I said fine and you?

Tony then introduced Jeff and I to all the kids in his group. The three girls with them again this day took off their tops. Jeff was enjoying this to no end. We all talked and laughed the morning away. Come to find out that they not only all came on this cruise together. But they all rent this big house in New York near the School they go to.

Jeff said to one of the girls, what, three girls in a house with ten guys? I knew I should have gone to college.

One of the other girls said it's hard to keep all these guys happy but we do our best.

Everybody laughed at her remark Jeff rolled back over on his tummy. We all took turns buying rounds of drinks as the day went on. One of the guys in the group, Bob had his eyes glued to the crotch most of the day. I would look at him and then his eyes went to my breast or face. As soon as I looked away his eyes went right back to my crotch. This was starting to get to me a little. I would even tease him a little. I would spread my legs and put my feet on each side of the chair as I laid back.

By the end of the day all of us had consumed a lot of caribbean drinks.We fooled around a little. Ice down one and others bottoms and stuff like that. But it was about time to pack it in for the day. We had to get to our rooms and get dressed for formal night. Dinner was going to be fun tonight everybody was drunk.

Once Jeff and I got back in our room it was fuck time. Jeff about ripped off my bikini and pushed me on the bed. He got over me and slipped his hard cock right in my wet pussy.

He kissed me and said looking at them teenage tits all day was killing him. He was fucking me as he played with my breast as he's talking about how much he would like to play with their breast. This was a new twist to our lovemaking. These 19-year-old girls turned on Jeff. It wasn't me he was fucking right then, it was one of them. After a fast orgasm Jeff rolled off me. He didn't give me time to have an orgasm.

I jumped up and was off to the shower. Once in the shower I started rubbing my cummy-wet clit around with my fingers. My mind went back to Bob up on the deck looking at my crotch. I just knew that Tony had told him that he fucked me last night. And Bob was wishing he could get in my pussy. My mind went to thinking that Bob was licking my pussy in front of all the others. Faster and faster I started rubbing my hard little clit. I pulled the showerhead off the hook and held the stream of warm water right on my clit. In just a matter of seconds I was cumming. I don't know how Jeff kept from hearing me cum. Maybe he did and just didn't say anything.

I started dressing as Jeff took his shower. Being that it was formal night I had my outfit picked up for the night, long before we ever got on the ship. After doing my hair the first thing I put on was my little red push-up bra. This bra gave me a real nice cleavage. Next on was my matching red lace garter belt. And then my coffee colored stockings. After hooking my stockings to the garter straps I stepped in my shear little red lace panties. I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself. Jeff is going to love this get up. Then I had to work myself into my long red dress. It has a mesh see-through front with a plunging neckline that showed a lot of cleavage. It also has I high front slit that comes up to about mid-thigh. It just covered the dark rings around the tops of my stockings. I put on my heels and was putting on my make up when Jeff came out of the shower.

He stopped and said, holy fuck do you look good. I like this dress, it's easy to get a little feel. With that Jeff's hand went right in the slit and started up my thigh. He then felt the garter strap holding up my stockings and about shit. He said oh fuck you're wearing a garter belt, I love you in a garter belt.

I laughed and said that I know that.

Jeff then pulled my slit dress wide open so he could get a better view under my dress. His one hand kind of cupped my hump as his fingers rubbed my crotch. His other hand was running up and down the back of my leg. Going from my stocking tops over my bare leg to my panty covered ass.

I could feel myself starting to get wet so I pulled away from him and said later big boy. We have dinner to go too shortly.

At dinner we discussed the plan for the night. Jeff was all ready for me to enjoy another mans cock again tonight.

And asked me if I was willing to do it again?

After last night with Tony, how could I turn it down?

I told Jeff it's totally up to you. If you would like to watch get it again, I'll be more than glad to do it.

Jeff said well okay but not Tony again. We don't need you or him falling in Love with one another. You know how easy that can happen when you start screwing someone. Your emotions can get carried away.

I said how about Bob, he was eyeing me up all day on the deck?

Jeff said is he the one that looks like a football player?

I replied. Yep that's him, with arms as big as his legs.

Jeff sat back sipping his drink and said sounds good to me. That boy is going to shit once he gets an eye full of what you're wearing under that dress. I bet none of his little college girl friends ever dress in garter belts and stockings.

We both laughed and went back to our dinner.

We finish our dinner and walked up to the deck that has all the bars. We walked into the disco looking around for a seat.

All at once the group of college kids started yelling at us. They had taken up all the seats in one of the corners of the bar. We worked our way over to them and had a seat.

After a few drinks Jeff said he was going to the casino and try his luck. And that he would see me in the room later.

They all wished him good luck as he gave me a kiss and got up and left. I was the only one that really knew he was off to the room to wait on me.

The drinks started flowing like water. We all took turns dancing with each other as the music played on.

Bob started asking me to dance more of the slow songs. At on point he cupped my ass in his hands as we danced. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek when the song ended. Bob took this opportunity to give me a big lip-locking kiss. Which I returned to him, along with a little tongue. Once we got back to our seat Bob was all over me. Kissing my neck running his fingers up and down my side. And the small talk started.

Bob asked me if I ever screwed around on Jeff?

To make things easy on him I said maybe so, why are you asking me to?

Bob's eyes big as he said hell yes I'm asking.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered to him, lets go for a walk.

Bob and I left the bar and went into the empty ship library. We took a seat on one of the nice leather couches. We started making out like High School kids. Bob's big hand went right to my breast. He was squeezing and playing with it as we kissed. We then kind of fell back, me ending up on my back with Bob more or less over me. Still kissing Bob's hand now moved down to the slit in my dress. His hand went inside my dress and right to the crotch of my little red lace panties. He then pulled the crotch a side and sank his finger deep inside my now very wet pussy.

I moaned and pushed my hips up to his finger. As we were still kissing Bob sank a second finger inside me as he also rubbed my clit.

I moaned out oh God that feels so good. I was ready for Bob to fuck me right there in the library. He had me so horny by this time.

I think Bob was thinking the same thing. He was going to fuck me right there on the couch in the library. I knew Jeff was waiting in the room but I just couldn't have stopped myself. It was like my body had a mind of it's own. And it was telling me to get this guys hard cock inside me.

About that time the library door opened and some older guy walked in with a book in his hand. Bob and I both jumped to sit up and look as normal as we could. The guy then sat down at one of the tables and started reading.

I whispered to Bob, let's go down to my room.

Bob looked me right in the face then licked his fingers that he was just fingering me with and said lead the way. We both laughed as we jumped up and headed for my room. In the elevator going down a few floors I though Bob was going to fuck me in there. He had me up against the wall kissing and feeling me up. Once we got to my floor Bob as all over me as we walked down the hall. And once we got to my door Bob got behind me. He took both my breasts in each of his hands. Standing behind me he started dry humping my ass as I bent over a little to slip the key card in the lock.

Laughing very loud we both then stumbled into my room. I saw Jeff peeking through the partly open balcony door. I gave him a wink and he returned a wink back to me. Bob was still all over me, grabbing my ass and my breast through my dress. I turned to him and said hold on, it's my turn to have some fun here.

I had Bob stand at the end of the bed as I undressed him. His suitjacket, tie and shirt was the first to go. Next his shoe's and pants went. When I pulled his under pants down my mouth fell open. I was face to face with the fattest cock I had ever seen. It was just a little smaller than a beer can.

I took it in my hand and said my, my Bob you sure are a big boy.

He said you like that? It's all yours tonight.

Bob then sat down on the bed. I got down on my knees between his legs. I took his cock back in my hand slowly rubbing it up and down. I could see and feel it getting harder in my hand. Then I took the big head of it in my mouth. I love driving Jeff crazy as I suck on his cock. It gives me some kind of a power feeling. So I did the same thing to Bob. Making sure that this was going to be the best head that he had ever gotten. I was running my tongue all around the head then try to take it all deep in my mouth. As I was jacking it off at the same time. Bob was holding my head and more or less pumping in on his hard cock. All at once his cock got even bigger. Just then he pushed deep in my mouth and held my head there. His cock popped and a ton of hot sperm filled my mouth. I tried to jerk my mouth off his cock to get some air but he held me in place. I had to swallow it just so I could keep on breathing.

Once his orgasm ended he fell back on the bed moaning how good that felt. Then I'm thinking, opps Jeff was hopping for Bob's cum to end up in my pussy not my belly, oh well.

I got up and wiped the sperm that I didn't swallow and had spilled out off my face. I then started doing a strip tease for Bob. He just laid back on the bed taking in my little show. I know Jeff had to be enjoying this also. Once I stepped out of my long red dress Bob got his first look at my sexy red garter belt outfit.

He sat up in the bed and said mother fucker I've only seen girls wear that stuff in magazines.

I was thinking, Jeff was right again, he had never seen a live girl in a garter belt and stockings.

Then I asked, don't you like it?

Bob said fuck yes I like it, shit girl you look good.

Bob then took his cock in his hand and was playing with it as I danced around the room. I could see his cock getting harder as I took off my bra and set my breast free.

Bob moaned, nice nipples, sucking nipples. His cock jumped to fully hard as I shook my breast around and picked them up like I was offering them to him. Next I dropped my panties down my legs and kicked off my heels. Now dressed in just my garter belt and stockings I walked up to the end of the bed. Bob was pumping his hard cock with real slow strokes. I'd never seen my Husband Jeff, jack him self off before so this was something really new to me. It really made me even more horny seeing Bob doing this. I crawled up over the top of him. Bob held his hard cock straight up as I lowered myself down on it. My pussy was so wet by this time his hard cock popped right inside me. Bob reached out and took a hold of my breast as I slowly lower down on him. It felt like I was sitting on a watermelon as I took more and more of his hard cock inside me.

Once I was all the way down on his cock I let the air out of my lungs, moaning out, oh God. I wiggled my hips around as Bob pushed up to me.

I turned and looked Jeff's way. I could see the big smile on his face and knew this is what he had been waiting for.

I put my hands on Bob's chest and slowly started pumping my hips up and down on his hard cock. As he was playing with my breast his thumbs where rolling my hard nipples all around. Oh God Bob's cock felt so good. In no time I was humping up and down on it as fast as I could. Bob had taken a hold of my hips and was driving me down hard on his cock as hard as he could. I leaned back and was holding on to Bob's knees. I could now work my hips up and down real nice on his cock. Just when I was thinking I couldn't take anymore I felt Bob's cock starting to get fatter. I knew that he would be cumming at any second. I just hoped he could wait until I was ready.

About that time Bob moaned out loud oh yes I'm cumming. Then I felt his hard cock start exploding in my pussy. He pulled me down tight on his cock as he gave me some short little jabs with it. Then he started filled my pussy with his hot sperm.

So much for him waiting on me to cum.

I worked my very wet pussy lips on his cumming cock, trying to milk all his cum out. After his orgasm passed Bob let go of my hips and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

I rolled off the top of Bob and laid down next to him on my back. As I did this I left a trail of his sperm across his hip and the top of my stocking on one leg.

I laughed and said my goodness you sure pumped a lot of sperm in me.

Bob turned on his side and smiled. Then said I have lots of cum, I'm full of cum as he took one of my hard nipples in his mouth.

I just moaned as he started kissing and sucking on each of my nipples.

Bob stopped kissing my nipples and said, you're the first married woman that I've ever fucked. You sure know how to fuck a lot better than them girls I live with. I was surprised to hear that he had screwed his roommates.

I said thank you, then asked, you've had sex with them three girls?

Bob said, oh yes we take turns all the time with each other. But they don't fuck a thing like you do. They just lay there and let you do it. You fuck back and I really like that. Tony said that you're a good fuck and he was right.

I'm thinking well, I was right. Tony did tell him that he screwed me. I bet he told all of them that we screwed.

All at once my mind went back in place. Oh shit Jeff's outside waiting for this guy to leave.

I told Bob that he better get going I'm not sure when my Husband would return.

Bob kissed me and asked if it would be okay if he fucked me one more time before he goes. As he was kissing me I ran my hand down to find his sticky cock hard as a rock again. God these young guys can get it up again so fast. I'm starting to really like this stuff.

I moaned in his mouth as we kissed, oh yes Bob make love to me.

That was all it took. Bob got over the top of me and between my legs. In one super fast move his hard cock popped right back inside of me. I hooked my legs around his back and was out to show him how a married woman can really fuck. He started pumping his cock in me at full speed. I kept my hips right in time with him. Oh God this felt so good the way he was driving in me. Bob had his arms straight out holding himself up, like he was doing push-ups. His hips were pumping in me at a speed I had never known before. My poor head was flopping from side to side as he filled me with hard cock. I knew I was going to be cumming real soon at this rate. I could feel my orgasm building deep inside my body. Faster and faster he pumped in me. God I was about to go out of my mind it felt so good. I grabbed Bob's hips trying to pull him even deeper inside me. I could even feel the over flow of Bob's sperm squirting out of me each time he pushed inside me. Bob was good and he knew it. He was looking down at me going out of my mind under him.

Then it happened, My mind turned to mud as I about yelled out that I was cumming. I was working my wet pussy up and down his hard cock as I kept cumming and cumming. My cumming must have set Bob off again.

He pushed deep inside me and moaned, Here it comes.

I could feel his cock start shooting his love seed inside me. He bent down and sucked one of my hard nipples in his mouth. This helped to make my orgasm last even longer. Bob then collapsed on top of me as his orgasm ended.

He just moaned as I hugged him and kept working my pussy up to his now shrinking cock.

Bob kissed me and said that was some of the best pussy I've ever had. Shit do you ever know how to fuck.

I kissed him back and said thank you, you're not so bad yourself.

We both laughed as Bob rolled off the top of me. This left my wet little pussy leaking sperm out of it again.

Bob got up and said that he better get out of here before my old man returns. My mind was still spinning from that great orgasm. I could hear Bob getting dressed as I looked towards the balcony to see if I could see Jeff.

All at once a big white flash went off in the room. I looked at Bob just as a second flash went off. Bob had his camera out snapping photo's of me with my stocking covered legs still spread wide open and his cum running out of me. I closed my legs and did the best I could to cover myself with the sheet.

I yelled, what the hell are you doing, give me that camera?

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers