Still Faithful, Always Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan made the decision, "Box it, she insists on paying for it so get her credit card. I am buying drinks at The Palette; this shopping day is over for me." To Shop Owner Dan added his invitation to stop by when she closed the shop. "I am going to call Artsy and see if she will join us, Mrs. Patron too. You will be among friends."

As far as Laura was concerned the last detail required to make her illicit, though still sweet, wedding a go had been checked off. She gave a warm hug to Shop Owner as thanks when the woman returned her American Express card. She hugged and kissed her Baby too. "I love you so much Daniel Martell. Am the luckiest woman alive that I said yes when you asked. I am even more lucky you didn't cast me aside those first years of my affair with Greg. You are so, so special."

> > > - - < < <

Liaison was first to arrive in Puerto Vallarta. She had husband Sig and most importantly Reverend Sing Praise High in tow. She had selected the hotel where everyone would stay; she wanted to check and make sure it lived up to its internet bragging. It did even better than Liaison could have hoped. She reserved the two top floors of the small rustic looking beachfront hotel. All rooms had balconies; the elevator functioned perfectly; best of all, the restaurant on the ground floor had a delightful patio adjacent to the beach.

Greg, his boss Lawrence and Wife by coincidence booked reservations the following day on the same flight Business Lady President and Wife used. Liaison was on hand to greet their arrival. She had a small loose leaf binder with copies of all reservations and all of the remaining paperwork. The Charlotte contingent arrived toward the end of the day all as one. Two limousines Liaison had waiting, really just a glorified taxis but the drivers did speak a version of English, brought them to the hotel after they cleared through passport control at the airport.

Dan led Mrs. Patron and Artsy along with Interior Decorator from the first limo. Liaison gave each a hug; she was doing a mental check off to make sure there were no last minute surprises. The second vehicle held LF and her latest young girlfriend as escorts for the bride and Laura's two executive assistant sisters from her law firm. Everything has worked perfectly so far; nothing this crazy can come off without a hitch. Something will get fucked up I just know it will. Liaison hugged and kissed her friend and both began to sob crocodile tears.

Two days later, conveniently mid-week, Laura led the procession on foot from hotel the seven blocks to the cathedral. She had already delivered what she thought of as the bribe to the head priest so they would not have interference during their ceremony. Since the good Reverend High had spent the last two days living up to his name Liaison decided she would be his escort in the parade. She detailed husband Sig to accompany Mrs. Patron. Interior Decorator walked alongside Artsy; Dan escorted Bride-to-be. The Groom and the remainder of the guests brought up the rear of the parade. Liaison had even found a local photographer she hired to document the whole affair.

In the dark of the cathedral everyone spread in a semi-circle to the side of the altar. Surprising everyone, Laura and Liaison most of all, Reverend Sing Praise High transformed into character perfectly. He conducted the simple service with dignity and grace. Dan escorted Laura to Greg, her new intended, and gave his once and present rival, her hand. Reverend High made his introductory proclamations. Laura recited her vows:

I Laura take you Greg to be my Husband, my Constant Friend, my Faithful Partner and one of my Eternal Lovers from this day to forevermore. Here in the presence of God, of Family and of Friends We Hold Dear I offer this solemn vow to you to be your partner in sickness, health, in good times and difficult, to share my life with joy whenever possible and with tears when they are required. I yield my being to you that I bring you pleasure in every way. I promise my love to you complete and request the same from you as long as we both shall live.

The Reverend Sing Praise High, Arch-Minister of the Church of Loving Hearts, added his bit of creativity to the ceremony. Before he allowed the traditional kiss of the bride he walked the couple to the array of ceremonial votive candles, handed each one of the small torches, and asked them to light a candle in honor of their marriage vows. He even left a ten dollar donation in the offertory bowl. He led Laura and Greg back to their wedding party and announced man and wife and kiss the bride.

The reception at the hotel lasted two days and can only be described as inebriation in extreme. Wedding service attire lasted about two hours before everyone switched to bathing suits, shorts, T-shirts and similar comfortable casual wear. Liaison was so pleased with her role and with how well Reverend High had functioned that she decided to accompany the Good Reverend to his room to sample one of his funny cigarettes. In exchange she gave her body to the Church of Loving Hearts. Sig wondered where his wife had wandered off to but when she returned with the fake hippie preacher in equal state of bombed beyond belief he made a pretty good guess. They would discuss rules of marital propriety when they got home, he decided.

Laura sought privacy with her new husband Greg in random time segments. She had already talked to Dan and Artsy and the younger woman agreed to keep Dan so distracted he had no time to get into his feelings about Laura now having some sort of formal relationship with Greg. Mrs. Patron helped as well. She really missed her special Friend but kicked up her heels and danced often with Rupert and her Daniel. Three times Mrs. Patron took her Daniel to bed to make sure she was well taken care of sexually.

On second day after the wedding service, a Saturday, most of the wedding guests packed their bags and the limousine drivers carried them to the airport for flights home. On Sunday everyone else was leaving. Saturday evening Dan hosted a quiet dinner party for the newlywed couple and all who remained. The wine wasn't Dan's favorite Piper, wasn't the Taittinger that Greg preferred, it was a cheap Mexican local white but it served to offer a toast, "To Laura, to her husbands, and to her friends - health, happiness and love now and forever"

Everyone joined in the toast. Kisses and hugs made rounds of the table. Laura gave a soft thank you to her first Baby. Dinner was fun, pleasant, convivial even, with laughter at having pulled off an outrageous event. Everyone slept in proper bed with correct partner that final night in Mexico.

Sunday afternoon found Laura and Greg alone in a hotel next to the Pacific Ocean. They walked along the beach barefoot wriggling toes in the sand. They held hands continuously, kissed frequently, and pointed out sights that caught their eye. Laura was sure one cloud formation had been put in their sky by an amorous deity to announce their nuptials. "Look Baby at that cloud over there. It's the two of us holding each other and kissing. Don't you see it?"

Greg agreed with her to keep peace in the family. Two days later one of the limousine drivers made his last run to the airport carrying the main characters of the Martell-Harrison wedding party off on their honeymoon. As Laura handled all details of the wedding; Greg claimed honeymoon plans to be his turf. He wouldn't even tell his bride where they were going. All Laura knew was she had two weeks of island hopping ahead. She had bathing suits packed for beaches and as far as she was concerned she didn't need any other clothing as long as she had her new husband.

> > > - - < < <

Shortly after Laura's wedding Lester MacDaniel worked his magic shutting off any interference Artsy's husband contemplated through legal action. Divorce was granted and LeeAnne Hopkins was once again a single woman in the eyes of the State of North Carolina.

On a quiet Friday evening in Mrs. Patron's back yard with only Mrs. Patron, LF and Interior Decorator sharing champagne Artsy made her simple announcement. "Dan, I love you as I have loved you for a long time. I understand who we are and all of our restrictions. I asked Laura to let us have privacy tonight and she agreed. She understands what I am about to say." Artsy looked to her friends and then back to Dan, "I want to be with you as your life partner forever Dan. I am free to openly love you and I will never hide from my love for you ever again."

"I love you Honey, and I will always be proud to acknowledge you as life partner in any and all situations."

The couple kissed and then made a silent toast with their champagne flutes. Mrs. Patron lost her normal cool reserve and shed tears. LF and Interior Decorator came to the couple and both gave hearty kisses. Artsy and Dan each in their own way harkened back to Laura's extravagant effort in Puerto Vallarta Mexico to accomplish a similar goal. Both were satisfied with this more simple approach. They shared Artsy's bed that night and their sexing had a special delicacy.

> > > - - < < <

All the modifications to Mrs. Patron's home had been completed. Doors were ready to be opened. The word was on the art community streets up and down the East coast, across the South and even to the West coast. Mrs. Patron, Daniel Martell, and LeeAnne -- Artsy- Hopkins made up the receiving line for the grand opening. Laura Harrison-Martell had a prominent role as well escorting significant donors through the showcase artists work on display. Among those representing business interests who contributed to make this event possible included Business Lady President and Wife and also one Greg Harrison representing his law firm in San Jose California who Laura squeezed with very intimate hugs and a kisses when she could steer him into a private corner.

Greg would be in Charlotte for a full week for the opening as well as visiting old friends. Dan told his wife he thought the best situation would be for Dan to move into Mrs. Patron's home for the week since he would be so busy and involved in his Executive Director duties. For the second time in her life Laura could share her marital bed with her lover and now second husband. This time there would be no anxiety. This time there would be no attempt at one-upmanship. This time when Laura and Greg romped through their sexual exploits they would do so to please each other with no thought of insulting or humiliating Dan.

Laura slept every night with a satisfied smile. She was living her own personal fairy tale and she had every intention of living just this way - with two husbands who loved her - with two husbands she loved equally -- just like the princesses in every fairy tale she learned as a child -- happily ever after.

Happily Ever After means - The End -- No Mas