Still Hot! Ch. 01

Story Info
Son is forced to move home with sexy mother.
6.6k words
4.4
531.3k
309

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
612 Followers

I walked in the door to the house my wife (Marissa) and I shared. I was in a happy mood. I just received a bigger raise then I expected at work. Not only that but an annoying co-worker quit because he felt he deserved the promotion I got. Funny how I put in five years at this job and this sucker walks in off the street, and is getting paid almost the same as me. I felt happier then I could say that he quit on the spot. More work would get done without him then with him.

I was anxious to share my happiness with my wife Marissa. I knew she was home sick from work for a few days so I thought I would give her a surprise.

I chuckled to myself as I looked at the dozen long-stemmed roses. I have always been romantic like that. I didn't need a special holiday like Valentine's Day, to spoil the woman I loved. Hoping this would cheer her up and pick up our dragging love life. (I couldn't figure out what was wrong). I took off my work shoes and placed them in the closet. I also took off my suit coat and tie and hung them up in the closet.

I quietly began to make my way up the steps in my dress socks. I was careful to take my time on the carpeted stairs to avoid making any noises. I didn't want to give away my surprise until I got in the room. I heard a few moans as I made my way up the long, winding, staircase. I shrugged to myself. Marissa must be sicker then she let on. I heard her moaning like this before when she had pneumonia, but at least this time I didn't hear the awful coughing sounds. As I arrived at the top of the stairs I paused for a moment. It didn't sound as if she were as sick as I began to think she was. This might've been a good sign for our sex life.

As I paused at the top of the steps I began to think back to the last time we made love. I was amazed to realize that it had been three whole months! I couldn't believe it. I've never been a pushy guy, but how could I allow my beautiful wife to deny me for that whole time? I glanced down at the roses. I continued to remember her denial that I had done anything wrong, but women will sometimes deny things even when there are issues in a marriage. I felt like I had to have done something, even without my knowledge, that made her so standoff-ish the past three months. I shook my head not knowing what I could have done.

Reality came back to me as I was staring at the roses. I heard her moans behind the bedroom door. She must really have been sick. I looked down at the roses one last time before reaching for the doorknob and turning it.

"Well if anything can make her forgive me or heal our love life roses can." I thought to myself and smiled never forgetting my wife's love of roses.

My smile faded as the door swung wide and I saw what was causing my wife's moans. She was riding my supposed best friend Tony. He was feeling up her breasts and she road him. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy. Both of them were covered in a sheen of sweat that made me think this was not the first time they did this today.

"I'm going to cum!" Tony shouted out.

"Cum inside me baby!" Marissa screamed.

I stared at the two speechless. Neither were aware of my presence as they were lost in passion. My heart sank. How could my best friend and wife do this to me? Why? I've been nothing less then romantic with my wife. I treasured her. Treated her like a queen. I gave her everything she asked for and more. And Tony. My best friend since high school. He just moved back to our area from a bigger city three months ago. Then it hit me. Three months. The same amount of time Marissa has claimed to not be in the mood for sex.

I remembered back to our welcome home party for Tony. It was just the three of us. An intimate affair at our house. It was the first time beside the wedding that Tony had seen my wife and the two were being friendly with one another. Strike that. I realize now they were being flirtatious. Not overly so. But subtle enough that I didn't recognize it until remembering it while staring at them fucking.

Marissa screams out with her orgasm which sounds like a multiple one. A minute later Tony moans as he fills her with his cum.

I shook my head and blinked as a few tears clouded my vision. Why? That's all I could think. I have always been faithful to Marissa. Despite a few women at work who flirted with me on more then one occasion I kept true to the woman I loved. I always reminded myself that cheating wasn't worth it. Why lose something you worked so hard for and loved more then anything for momentary pleasure?

A sarcastic voice inside my head said "Well she did it, you idiot! Why did you turn down those women who threw themselves at you at work?"

Maria my lovely secretary who flirted with me constantly. She always hinted that she didn't like Marissa, but I never knew why. I always chalked it up to jealousy or acting like she was jealous. Now I had to wonder if Maria sensed Marissa's betrayal of me.

Catherine the beautiful blond who looked like a real life barbie, but had a degree in Psychology and a sense of humor as cool as any male friend of mine. She has made it clear if I ever got divorced she would be first in line to help soothe my hurt.

Janet a stunning brown haired secretary of my boss. She had tried to steal me away from Marissa during the year we were engaged before getting married. Janet claimed to have been heartbroken by my marriage. She also made it clear that she wouldn't lose hope that I would one day leave Marissa for her.

Well you got the point. There were a few others who flirted with me. Some were serious, some must have been joking. I mentally beat myself up for a moment thinking of all the opportunities. All the lost moments of passion I could have had with these beautiful women. And for what? I had to be loyal to a cheating slut.

Anger washed over me. I blinked away two more tears.

"No more tears for this woman!" I thought to myself.

"Well, looks like you are finally in the mood!" I shouted out.

Marissa opened her eyes and gasped. She fell off of Tony like a child falling off their bike for the first time.

"Wha........Mike!" She screamed.

I dropped the roses on the ground and stepped on them as I turned and slammed the door behind me. I could hear the two talking fast and furiously behind me as I descended the stairs. I thanked God that this was early on a Friday. I would hate to have to go to work the next day after a discovery like this. As I reached the bottom step I put my work shoes back on quickly.

I heard the bedroom door above me open and the sounds of bare feet running down the steps. I had hoped to leave our suburban home, before she got down the stairs. I didn't want more of a confrontation then I already had. I saw her descending the stairs as fast as she could in a flimsy robe and nothing else.

"Mike wait! Please!" Marissa pleaded.

She grabbed my arm at the elbow. Both my hands formed fists on their own. I took a deep breath. I had to control myself. I would never hit a woman unless if my life or someone else's life were on the line.

"Don't." I said as a warning.

"Please, let's talk. I love you! Don't leave." She said.

Even then her words could seduce me. I had to leave or else fall victim to her. As I half turned I saw Tony come out of the bedroom in one of my robes. I thought back to all the times I helped him get dates because he was shy. I thought back to three months ago when I helped him get a job and an apartment in our area after he lost his job in a bigger city and lost his home. Why was I so foolish? Some part of me recognized that he was always jealous of me. Whenever we fought it was usually about a woman or how I had it better then him.

My anger rose like an ice cube thrown into a glass of lemonade. I guess the fury in my eyes was obvious as Tony paused in mid-step a few stairs from the top of the winding staircase. Our eyes met. He seemed to freeze. I turned and started to the door.

"Please Mike! Let's talk this out." Marissa pleaded as I faintly heard her.

I yanked my elbow from her grip forcefully.

"I'll send for my clothes and other things tomorrow. I'll also contact my lawyer about the divorce." I said sternly with my back still toward her.

"Divorce?" I heard her whimper as I slammed open the door with enough force that it bounced off the wall and slammed shut behind me.

I hurried to my BMW parked in the driveway, got in, started it up and drove away all within a minute. Fury rose in me. I didn't even know where I was going. If anyone got in my way I would have hit them and not even known it. Thankfully I parked the car in the driveway. I chuckled to myself sarcastically that I had done so only so I could surprise Marissa. I didn't want her hearing the garage door and realizing that I was home. If I had not done so I might not have caught my wife and best friend in bed. I saw clouds in the sky as I drove and thought it was ironic that a sunny day had gone sour just like my happiness went away. It seemed a bit too coincidental for me. I thought that karma seems real now more then ever.

It wasn't even a half hour later that I came back to reality. I wondered where I was driving. The nearest person to me that I knew of what my mother and she lived an hour and a half away. I looked at the road signs and sure enough I was on the long highway that led to her town.

What was I going to do? What was I going to say? Was mom even home? I looked at the time on the car radio and saw that it was still very early in the day. Not even noon. Mom would be at work. I panicked for a moment thinking that she wouldn't be home to let me in. I looked at my keys in the ignition and was relieved to see my mom's house key was on the ring of keys. I had forgotten that she mailed me a key from her recent move.

I felt sorry for my mom at that moment. She had recently lost my father who was brutally killed in an attempted robbery. He was a Detective for the local police department and was driving home from a long night's work when he was informed on the radio of an attempted robbery nearby. My dad, ever the hero, tried in vain to help a woman who's throat was slashed. Unfortunately, for my dad, there were two robbers. He shot one, but was surprised by the other. The rest of the police arrived in time to capture my father's killer.

I was just recovering from my father's murder when Marissa stopped making love to me. I wondered if my grief over losing my father so soon in life caused her to do this. I discarded my thought that I might have had some part in the blame of what my wife and best friend did. As saddened as I was for the loss of my father I tried to put on a brave act for my mother and my wife. Maybe I seemed too unemotional about it. I remember Marissa asking me to share my feelings with her about it, but I only did so far as I could without breaking down.

My dad always told me to be strong. To be a man at all times. But as much as he believed in that I remember times my father cried. The loss of his sister. When some of our beloved pets died. My dad could even cry at watching a sad TV show or movie, though not often. He was a typical dad. I felt proud of what he did for a living and how heroic he always tried to be. He was a strong man who always tried to look out for, and help, those weaker and needier than himself.

I realized the burden he must have had when I saw him in his coffin. I also remember his words from the time I was 18 on. He told me if anything ever happened to him that I was the man of the family. I was to care for my mom and two sisters. I was proud of my sisters who were off in college starting their path on life's mysterious road. I was even more proud of my mother who I knew was devastated by the loss of my father, but she still held up even in his loss so she could care for her three children.

I felt a surge of love for my mother at that moment thinking back to her overwhelming strength and beauty. She was always there for me and my sisters. She never said no to any of us. She tried to raise us right and did so while working a full time job and being married to a husband who could die at any moment in the line of duty.

I felt a love for my younger sisters. Carmen was studying to be a Psychologist and Nadine was studying to become a doctor. Both were as beautiful as our mother. Both my sisters protected my mother in her time of grief and tried to do the same for me. Carmen, a light brown haired woman age 23 who slightly resembled Carmen Electra, and Nadine, a blonde who looks like a younger, more beautiful Pamela Anderson at the tender age of 24. I credit both their amazing looks (and my somewhat handsome looks) to my mother who is an exotic beauty originally living in Brisbane, Australia in her youth. Her mother was of Spanish-American decent (95% American 5% Spanish).

A picture of my mother's beauty crossed my mind. I thought of her long flowing dark brown hair. It was enough to bring a smile to my face and make me momentarily forget me troubles at that time. She also had a radiant smile that could light up a room. Both me and Carmen inherited her hair color (and her easygoing personality), but Carmen dyed it lighter because people kept confusing her and mom for sisters. My sister Nadine inherited my father's light blond hair and his somewhat serious personality.

Both my sisters inherited their mother's ample breasts. They turned heads everywhere they went and were a source of pride for me and the reason I got into so many fights in my school years. I was very protective of the women in my inner family and remain so to this day. I bloodied more then one nose for making sexual comments about my sisters and I beat up more then one guy for lusting after my mother. In that way I inherited my father's quick temper, but unlike him I could control it anytime I wanted.

Thoughts of mom replaced thoughts of Marissa. I thought of telling my mom what had happened and her embracing me in her arms. Laying my head on her chest and just holding each other for a long time like we did when I heard the news of my father's murder and made the drive to her home immediately late that night.

The first hour of the drive to my mother's current home flew by as thoughts came and went. I looked at the clock and saw I only had a half hour or so drive left, though it would be in noon rush-hour traffic. It didn't matter because I wasn't in a rush to get to her house and be alone until 5pm or later when she got home from work.

I allowed more thoughts of my mother to come to my head to help pass the time. How proud of her I was when she showed up to events during my school years. I fondly remembered the times when my father went overboard with punishing me, beating me, and my mother stopped him and was angry at him over it. She was always very protective of me and that's where I learned to be protective of her and my sisters.

I opened my sunroom with the remote control and stretched my arms through the roof as traffic came to a dead stop. I breathed in the misty air that forecasted rain on the way. I thought about flipping the TV down to play something for background noise, but decided against it. Thoughts of my mom and sisters were passing the time much better then any TV show, DVD or music that I could think of.

I thought back to the last time I was with my mother helping her pack up the house we grew up in and lived all our childhood years. I understood her need to get away from it and start somewhere new. She had been married to my dad all her adult life and stemming back into her teenage years. She had me at a very early age. I really understood mom's need to start over better after what happened with Marissa. She needed to get away and while she wanted to leave the home for her children we all supported her decision to start anew. In fact, my sisters insisted on my mother moving and told her they were fine with not having the home we grew up in. I was supportive as well, but missed the childhood home that brought comfort and a sense of home every time I returned.

I pulled up the long drive to my mother's new home. It screamed of suburban lifestyle. Grass everywhere. A few trees bearing fruit and well spaced. Her new home settled on more then an acre of land. She bought a bigger home then what she originally wanted for herself in the hopes of grandchildren and if my siblings and I ever needed a place to stay. I admired the place and parked in one of three parking spaces on the side of the driveway.

The house was three stories tall with a two-car garage. It was brand new, but looked like it had been around for awhile. I saw the flowers in front of the porch and hanging from the roof of the front deck. I had to smile. My mother was such a warm personality that you could feel her presence even when she wasn't around. Her flowers were well watered and cared for. It tugged at my heart that my mom was still so young and no longer had the love of her life. I knew I could easily move on and had my choice of some fine women, but I think my mother didn't want to move on. She never talked of dating or one day remarrying. I felt so sad for her as I looked at the sky and felt drops of rain come down.

I returned to the car quickly and closed the sunroof and locked it up. In this area there was no need for locking car doors. There wasn't a neighbor in sight, but still I was careful by nature, especially since my father's murder. I carried my suit jacket and ran to the front porch as the drizzle quickly became a downpour.

Lightning flashed as I put my key in the front door and unlocked it. Thunder roared as I stepped across the threshold and shut the door gently behind me. I rested for a moment. Despite only being outside for about a minute or two I was soaked to the bone by the suddenness of the down pouring rain. I stood on the front rug as I hung my jacket in the closet next to me.

I took my shoes off and put them on the floor of the closet next to many high heels that was my mother's prize collection and her sneakers. I breathed in the scent of her perfume and sighed. Home!

I looked around her house. It looked more lived in then the last time I saw it which was the home party me and my sisters through for her after she settled in. Her home smelled sweet and feminine. Flowers were in each room as I recalled from my childhood and teen years. My mother was very meticulous. She was a clean freak and loved being a housewife and mother. It showed. Nobody could mistake this for a bachelor's home. She had pictures of me and my sisters on the walls and tables. That was her only way of crowding anything. Everything else was well spaced.

I took off my work shirt and work pants and socks leaving me only with my boxers which were slightly wet but enough coverage in case mom or one of my sisters made a surprise visit in the meantime. I quickly headed for the laundry room and threw them in the dryer. I stopped and looked at the huge framed photo of my family hanging well above the fireplace. My mom, dad, sisters and me all smiling. I zoomed in on my mother's face. I had a hard time recalling the last time she smiled like that. That was the last photo of our family together as a whole. The last time her smile didn't have a hint of sadness. Not that she didn't try. I knew she tried to put on an act for her children. To reassure us that she was OK. A wave of sadness came over me. I wanted to see my mom smile like that again.

I went to the fridge and poured myself a glass of lemonade. I downed the glass and poured some more. Grief still overwhelmed me. What was I going to tell my mom?

My thoughts :

Mom comes home and surprised to see me asks why I am here. I tell her Marissa was screwing my best friend.

I dreaded this conversation that most likely would take place within hours. I went into the back living room and flipped on the big screen TV. Mom really wanted grandkids. I stared at her face in the huge poster-sized frame hanging above the fireplace. I felt a slight shiver and went and turned the fireplace on, thankfully it was electric and saved me time because it could be operated by remote control.

LadysMan
LadysMan
612 Followers
12