Still Hot! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed my head to the side and looked at mom who was smiling and noticed that I had cum. We all returned our attention to the movie and commented on it from time to time. The sexual tension was still very much in the air. As the movie ended Carmen sat up. We all sat on the couch unmoving in the darkness. Mom yawned and stretched.

In the total darkness she leaned into me and whispered in my ear "Don't forget tonight sweetie." and quickly traced my ear with her tongue.

She retreated when the credits started rolling and stood up.

"I'm going to bed!" Mom said as she stretched.

She bent down and kissed me on the cheek. She did the same to Carmen.

"Night, dear." She said to Carmen and walked up the steps.

Carmen and I looked at each other in stunned silence. We both knew what had taken place between us, but neither of us was willing to speak. I shut off the theater system and went upstairs. Carmen followed closely behind me. As we reached the second floor she stopped me as I was about to enter my room.

"What just happened?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said, unsure of exactly what she was referring to.

"Did you...? Never mind." Carmen said and turned and went in her room.

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed up as best as I could. I returned to my room and dropped the underwear in the hamper. I sat on the bed struck by what had just happened in the basement. Just then, I heard my sister whimpering in her room. I rose up from the bed and walked as quietly as possible to her door again. She was masturbating openly on her bed. Fully naked and the moonlight caressing her body, highlighting her features : her hard nipples, her wet pussy, her hands both rubbing her pussy and fingering it. I started masturbating as I stood there naked. Her door had not been shut. I closed my eyes as I rubbed my cock.

I felt a hand on my arm and my eyes opened quickly. Carmen stood naked in front of me and pulled me into her room. She shut the door behind me. We both stood completely naked in front of each other. Our eyes traveled each other's bodies and she smiled.

"I think it's time we settled this like adults. We have been doing this for years now let's show each other how we turn each other on." Carmen said.

She laid back on the bed and spread her legs and masturbated in front of me. I got on the bed and kneeled between her legs and jerked my cock back and forth over her pussy. My hand brushed hers as we each masturbated. She moaned causing me to moan.

"I want you to cum...to cum all over me. Cum on my pussy, my tits, my face. Please! I want it!" She demanded as her hands picked up pace.

I rubbed my cock and jerked it over her pussy. The thought of covering her in my cum was almost too much for me. I heard her whimpering and saying "Please." as she neared her orgasm.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Cum all over me baby!" Carmen moaned to me.

I felt the cum rising from my balls as it shot out powerfully. The first jet sprayed her directly on the face. The next few went up to her tits and down her smooth stomach. The last sprays covered her pussy as she pulled her hands free.

"Oh yes." We both moaned in unison.

I climbed up her body straddling it. I let the very last bit of my cum drop out onto her face. She opened her mouth and licked the head and sucked it until it was clean. She rubbed my cum into her body, her tits, her pussy, almost as if it were a cream. She drifted off to sleep. I wasn't sure what to do, so I got off of her and left the room as silently as possible.

I was still insanely horny. The thought that my mom was awake waiting for me drove me to go to her room. I entered silently and locked the door behind me. I saw my mom with the lamp on next to her. She had a sheet over her, but seemed to be wearing a black thin nightgown. Her legs were spread wide and she was masturbating. I walked over to her side and pulled the sheet back. It was sexy to see my mom with her hands buried between her legs. I could see the well-trimmed hair over her pussy and that it was soaked. My mom looked up at me.

I climbed into the bed. Without even moving her nightgown I thrust my hard cock inside of her. Her hands went from her pussy to my back. I thrust in and out as hard as possible. The bed moved and the headboard rocked gently against the wall. Mom moaned and clawed at my back. She scratched all the way down my back and grabbed my ass as I was thrusting in and out of her even harder. Her moans became louder.

"Carmen" She said.

"Carmen? You mean Mike!" I said as I nibbled on her neck and kept fucking her pussy harder.

"Mike! We have to be careful. Carmen will hear!" She moaned.

"Don't worry about her. She is out like a light." I whispered into her ear as I nibbled on the lobe.

"Oh God Mike! I've been wanting this all day! Fuck me baby!" She moaned as she wrapped her legs around my butt and rose to meet my thrusts.

I could hear my cock go in and out of her wet pussy as my balls slapped against her ass. I took her hands and pinned them to the bed above her head as I fucked her as hard as I fucked any woman in my life.

"How...how do you know Carmen is asleep?" Mom moaned as the bed squeaked in response to our hard fucking.

"She sucked me and passed out." I said as I grunted.

"For real?" Mom asked with a shocked look on her face.

"For real. Just imagine my cock was in her mouth before it got inside your pussy." I said as her legs were spread wide and my cock was slamming and retreating from her pussy.

"Oh Mike! Fuck! You are going to make your mom cum!" She screamed.

I felt her pussy juice coat my cock and balls and she moaned, whimpered and gasped for air. I shot my cum deep inside of her and kept my cock inside of her as it emptied into the place where I came from. My held me on top of her as I battled for air. We were both hot, sweaty and spent. I rolled off of her and got up and went to the bathroom. I had to pee after cumming three times in the past hour or so.

I returned to mom's room forgetting to lock the door. She shut off the lamp and we fell asleep beside each other.

I woke up and mom was riding me. Her nightgown was gone and her tits were free and bouncing. Mom had an erotic look on her face as her eyes were closed and she was biting on her lower lip. Mom was riding me hard and the bed was shaking. I felt close to cumming again and mom appeared on the verge of it.

The door opened.

"I knew it!" Carmen said and smiled as she shut the door.

I came inside mom as she came all over my cock again. We looked at each other in surprise.

*

Next - Still Hot! Chapter 5 : Carmen's 2nd Day Home.

12