Still Too Many Cocks

Story Info
Poor Amy "must" continue servicing her brothers.
3.9k words
4.41
212.8k
112
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,547 Followers

Continued from "Too Many Cocks"

The fuck my first night with Dion was real nice. I think I embarrassed him afterward, however, by asking questions about his big dick, such as why it didn't get super hard, why did it get soft quickly after fucking, were there places he couldn't fit it, etc. While playing with his balls – also bigger and lower hanging than his triplet brothers – I also asked embarrassing questions about them, such as do they produce more sperm, does he have to wear two jock straps, etc.

Now I had had at least two fucks with each of my brothers, and we were going to get into a wonderful routine.

The RV trip to see Red Sox's road games with my three brothers continued to be heavenly. My only problem was keeping from getting too full of myself since I had three guys doing everything they could to fulfill my every need. While I knew they all loved me for me, I wasn't naïve enough to think that their now total devotion was fueled by anything aside from the desire to keep the only pussy around in top working condition, and since I was attached to it, me. I never had to do any chores, not even food preparation, I could get foot rubs and back massages whenever I wanted them, and if they thought I had even the slightest craving for something one of them got it for me. It was a little embarrassing when we were out in public, though, because every time a guy looked at me (which in all humility was often) one or all of them would get this nasty expression on his/their faces, and in Brett's case he would even involuntarily clench his fists.

I finally expressed my fear about getting too full of myself to Brett. My relationship with him had developed differently than with the other two. Brett and I had more serious pillow talk – when I could get him to stop fucking me, normally only possible by wearing him out – and he treated me somewhat differently than Dion and Alan did. Brett treated me like a real girlfriend – the nuances of that are hard to describe, but I really did sense it.

Brett was also confident enough to not have to ever question his "performance" or my "happiness," and was willing to tease me and get it right back. I loved teasing repartee with him. For example one time when it was his turn to sleep with me we had a conversation something like this:

"You know, I'm getting tired of your constant sexual demands and treating me like a piece of meat, Amy. I have no interest in you tonight. I'm simply going to sleep." With that he turned over on his side facing away from me.

"Brett, you poor baby. Well just to let you know you're not just a piece of meat to me, but a source of amusement too, I'll braid your ass hairs." With that I started pulling on his ass hairs and pretending that I was knotting them together."

"Why you little bitch, keep your hands to yourself or I'll pull out all your pubic hairs."

"Go ahead, pencil prick see if I care."

"Oh, wait, you don't have any! I guess I'll have to draw some on you." With that he picked up a black marker – fortunately washable, not permanent, ink – from the small desk in his bedroom and went after my shaved crotch.

As I was laughing hysterically and trying to hold my legs crossed, and push him away, calling him a pervert, bastard, moron, and every other name I could think of, he was chuckling diabolically. Of course he was so strong that he eventually pulled my legs apart and started drawing pubic hairs on my crotch. But that didn't last long. Soon he was licking and probing my gash, and soon thereafter my laughs turned to moans.

Quite simply, Brett could eat pussy like a hungry shark, and could fuck like a porn star. He knew all the right buttons to push to drive me nuts and found and manipulated every erogenous zone on my body. He told me that one night he stayed up the whole night while I was in a sex induced trance, after he ate and fucked me to five monster orgasms, and went over every square inch of my body to find sensitive spots. I believe him because that night I would snap out of my stupor for a few seconds when he would touch a particularly sensual spot.

Probably the most memorable time on the rest of the trip occurred with Alan and Dion sitting up front driving from L. A. to Phoenix, while Brett and I were "sleeping" in his room. Instead of his normal aggressive self – which I loved even though it wore me out – he slow fucked me. He put me on top of him and gently massaged my tits and hips as I was reciprocating on top of him. He wouldn't let me go fast, like we always had done it before when I was a cowgirl. Every time I moved up, he moved down, and vice versa. Occasionally he would work one of his hands, sometimes even a leg, and once his mouth, to one of the erogenous zones he had located with his careful all night inspection of my entire body, and knead it until I just about freaked – then immediately stop.

He had me so hot after about fifteen minutes that I was begging him to let me fuck him harder. Begging was not something I had done before. He didn't laugh at me or taunt me when I begged – he just said "Be patient." Finally, when he saw I was going to orgasm anyway he sat up while moving my legs around his waist, then stood up holding me by the ass with one hand and massaging a tit with the other, leaned me against the wall, and with half a dozen hard pumps blasted away. I had what was probably my most over-the-top orgasm yet, in a fortnight of intense orgasms.

After we lay back on the bed and started to recover, he had me face him for some pillow talk. As he softly spoke to me he would occasionally kiss my forehead, nose, shoulder, chin, neck, ears, anything but my lips. What he said bowled me over.

"Amy, you probably have realized that I don't really give a shit what most people think of me."

"I'd have to be the most unobservant person in the world not to realize that, Brett."

"Except for family and a few friends, I just don't seem to care. And when I know I'm right, even with family and friends I don't."

"You are one confident, independent cuss," I laughed.

"Well that has changed over the last two weeks. I care deeply what you think. I not only love you as a sister or a sex partner. I am in love with you. It is the first time in my life I am in love; I don't really want to be but I can't help it."

"Holy shit! Are you serious?"

Then something I had never seen since he was 8 years old. Tears welled up in Brett's eyes as he said "It sucks, doesn't it. You are the girl of my dreams and we can't have kids together."

"Wow, Brett. You're astounding me!"

"I'm going to figure out some way we are going to be together even if I have to share you sometimes."

I got a tear in my eye when he said that. I know he had bared his soul to me and how hard that was for him. Then he wiped both our tears away, got a smile on his face and said "Now I'm gonna fuck you again!"

He turned me on my hands and knees, immediately penetrated my vagina, and pumped like a tanker truck. As he did this he plunged two lubricated fingers into my asshole. I had never really had much ass play before – Brett stuck in one finger for a short time several other times – but this time he was moving his fingers like a piston, then twisting them, in sync with his cock pumping. Actually, it is lucky he did, because his "love you" comment had overloaded my circuits and without his anal activities I might have been thinking more than reacting, and not enjoyed the fucking as much as I was.

After a massive orgasm, as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep with Brett's arms around me I started gaining some clarity. It was obvious that I had to sort out my feelings and have a number of other talks with Brett. That wasn't likely to happen on the trip. I finally got to sleep and when Brett and I woke the next morning in an RV park just outside Phoenix I told him.

"Brett. I have to sort out my feelings. I know I won't have time to do it on the trip, and I don't want to hurt Dion or Alan. But when we get home I have to think and we have to talk."

After Brett slowly traced his fingers around my breasts, then areola, then nipples while looking me in the eye – with a clearly loving look – he smiled and said "That's a great idea. You sort things out and we'll talk at home." He gave me a sweet kiss on the lips, while playing with an earlobe, and then we got dressed.

I have to admit that the last three days of our trip, in the Phoenix area, my thoughts were hazy. Even when at the Sox games while we all cheered I would occasionally look at Brett, see his handsome face and toned body, catch a wink from him, and things would get foggy again.

The scenario the last night before we were to leave at first didn't help, but actually once it was complete did help.

I had fucked Brett – a usual awesome, fantastic fuck – in the morning. It was Alan's turn in the afternoon, and I was to sleep with Dion. Alan came to me with a chagrinned look on his face.

"Uh, Amy, I was wondering something."

"What, what position we're going to fuck in Alan?" I teasingly responded, "Isn't that always the foremost thing on your mind?"

"Uh, well, actually it is, but in a different type of way."

"How's that?"

"Uh...This is really hard for me because I don't want in any way for you to think that Dion and I have anything but the utmost respect for you, and I wish I had never thought about it but I've become obsessed."

"Look. Alan, you know I love you and Dion. How about I promise not to be upset or hold it against you regardless of what you say. OK?"

"Amy, you are an Angel. Well..."

"Go ahead!"

"Before having sex with you, the best sexual experience Dion and I ever had was when we both were with Cindy Jepson – do you remember her?"

"Sure; the girl with the funny nose but big tits and shapely hips in your class."

"Yeah, that's her. Well I know no one ever found out about it, but there were times when Dion and I would fuck her the same night. She would give one of us a blowjob while the other was fucking her doggy style. It was fantastic."

"Is that what you want from me?"

"Uh, actually, no. You see once we get back home Dion and I both realize we're never going to be able to have sex with you again, and the sex with you has been by far the best of our lives. But..."

"Spit it out Alan, you're killing me with your wimpishness!"

After a deep sigh, a look down on the ground obviously to summon up his courage, and finally snapping his head up to look me in the eye Alan said:

"Our best time ever with Cindy was when we DPed her, and our last night with you we want to do that again."

Shit, I thought my brain was fuzzy before. Now there was tons of moss growing in it while a rainstorm was brewing. My response, after about two full minutes:

"Alan, I can't process this immediately. I've never even had a dick in my asshole before, and I'm not real sure I want one there, let alone at the same time one is in my pussy."

"Actually, Amy, I could use a butt plug on you this afternoon so that you'd see how it feels, and if you don't like it, that's the end of it. We would never ask except this is our last time together, and it would be our best sexual experience ever; and maybe yours too."

"I've never even seen a butt plug. You've got one?"

"Yeah, in my drawer, I bought it yesterday."

"Let me see it."

He pulled it out of the drawer and showed it to me. It was of elastomeric material, conical, with a tip maybe ½ inch wide, tapering gradually to a body diameter of maybe an inch, and about 4-5 inches long from a handle to the tip. "You use it with plenty of lube," Alan earnestly continued.

"It's your fuck time, Alan, if you want to give it a try, I'm willing – just remember that I'm an anal virgin and if I say 'Stop' you stop."

"Got it, Amy!"

We got naked and then Alan put me on my hands and knees and stroked my pussy like he usually does. Then when he knew I was warmed up I could tell that he was lubing up the anal plug. He ran a lubricated finger around my rosebud for a few minutes before touching it with the butt plug. Despite the fact that he was very slow and gentle in inserting it I could tell that he was really excited. It didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel great either – just plain weird.

Once the butt plug bottomed out with the handle in my ass crack, Alan slowly inserted his rock hard dick. He was always nice and hard when we fucked, but with his even higher level of excitement today somehow his dick felt even harder – maybe I was just imagining it.

My cunt felt tighter than normal, which I guess is what a butt plug does. However, since my cunt was already tight I didn't like the feeling much. Alan sure did, and blew his load in me quickly, so quickly that I hadn't climaxed yet. He stayed hard, however, and kept pistoning until I finally did, a mild orgasm by the standards of the last two weeks.

When Alan withdrew both his dick and the butt plug with a big grin he asked "How'd you like it?"

My response, "I gotta be honest, Alan. It wasn't as great as a normal fuck with you, and – shit I shouldn't say this but I will – when Brett twisted a couple of fingers in my asshole. One thing I can say for sure is that since your dick is bigger than the plug and Dion, as you know, has a horse dick, there is no way both of those are going to fit comfortably in me, so there will be no DP tonight."

"Uh, I'm really sorry, Amy, I understand," Alan replied with a hang dog look. He looked so sad that I felt I had to salvage this somehow.

"I would be willing to give you a blowjob while Dion fucked me, though, if that would help?"

Alan's smile returned as he blurted out "Awesome, sis."

"One condition though, sworn to by both you and Dion beforehand. Neither of you ever, ever, under any circumstances, ever tells Brett."

"That's fine. We've never told Brett about double teaming Cindy Jepson and we sure as hell won't tell him about you."

That night we made sure Brett was asleep before Alan crept into Dion's room. They both swore to me they would never tell Brett. While I was in doggy position Dion warmed up my pussy with his tongue and fingers as I fondled Alan's package. Once Dion inserted his snake into my pussy I started voraciously sucking Alan.

Even though I had known Dion and Alan my whole life and knew that they loved me, and I had been fucking them individually for two weeks, I have to tell you that it was really strange servicing both at the same time. I don't know how other women do it with less familiar people. After a few minutes the weirdness started to subside, however, and I started to enjoy it.

Dion and Alan came in close succession, Alan first and by the time I had finished swallowing all of his cum, Dion. I had to let go of Alan once Dion exploded because he blasted me with an unusually high volume of spunk and at an unusually high velocity.

For me, the amount of total satisfaction with the event was only slightly higher than with Alan or Dion individually, but I could tell for Alan and Dion it was a better experience, so I was happy for them.

After Alan left, Dion almost passed out while cuddling me. There was no more fucking that night. I had a hard time getting to sleep, but that was actually helpful, as was being double-teamed. I had time to sort out my thoughts and realized that fucking Brett was the best, and I saw no reason in the near future to fuck anyone else.

When we got back home, Alan and Dion went to work for the rest of the summer at the company my father owned, but since Brett worked independently designing applications for mobile devices – something he made lots of money at, twenty-fifty times what someone in college could reasonably expect to make during the summer – he worked at home at his own pace.

Being the baby of the family and the only girl, my parents treated me differently than the boys, and the only work I was required to do was odd jobs around the house and one day a week helping my mother at the charity she ran. That left Brett and I alone most of the day, four days a week. While Dion and Alan would have been scared shitless to try anything with me once we got home even if I encouraged them (which I never did), Brett was always like an oversexed jungle animal.

Brett and I never did have that talk after I sorted out my feelings. We both instinctively knew that we were going to have sex as often as we could get away with it, and that we were "romantically involved."

Brett and I fucked in every room in the house, in the swimming pool, on the pool table, on the roof, in the garden, in cars, wherever we could. Those four days we were alone most of the day we had at least an hour of oral stimulation and fucked at least twice, often three times, in addition to working out together, going on picnics, to cultural or sporting events, all sorts of things as long as they didn't interfere with our multiple orgasms. My parents must have wondered why on those days Brett worked late into the night.

The fifth or sixth day we had to ourselves was the only day I can remember that we fucked only once. I remember it for another reason too.

Brett and I worked out in our exercise room in the morning shortly after all the other family members went to work. As normal, after our workout we were soaked with sweat. In his normal teasing manner Brett snickered, "You know, Amy, your arms and abs are looking a little flabby to me."

I punched him in the ribs and said "Yeah, well at least I don't think with my genitals, like you do."

"I have an exercise to help you out – I call it 'Get Amy To Have At Least Some Sex Appeal,'" he smart-assed back.

With that I grabbed one of his nuts and squeezed, not real hard but hard enough for him to get the message. "You have two testicles – you wouldn't mind if I reduced this one to pieces, would you?"

"Ow! – you must have misinterpreted me darling sister. I said I call it the 'Get Amy To Be Even More Sexy Than Any Other Woman In The World' exercise."

With a big grin on my face I let go and said "That's better."

As soon as I let go, he literally ripped my leotard off, tearing parts of it, held my hands together, picked up an exercise band, and as I was laughing, screaming and calling him names tied my hands to an upright post of a weight machine. "Hold on tight," were his only words as he lifted up my legs so that my body was almost horizontal and my eyes were looking down.

While I was in this position, with my arms extended and him supporting my lower body, he started licking my cunt, then tonguing and nibbling on my clit. At first I was laughing and swearing at him but soon I started moaning. Once he knew that I was dripping wet, and not just from sweat, with me upside down and horizontal he splayed my legs around him, penetrated my pussy with his cock, and started pumping. I started undulating up and down as he pumped in and out.

The feeling in my pussy was incredible. Every single part of it was being worked over by his cock. Especially energized was my G-spot, which felt like it was being abused by a mechanical massager.

By the time Brett fire-hosed my pussy I was virtually comatose my brain was so flooded with endorphins; I spasmed, flopping like a marlin, with the most intense and long lasting orgasm of my life.

I didn't regain awareness until Brett lowered my feet to the floor. He supported me – with great difficulty since I was limp and he was drained – until he untied me. Then we both collapsed onto the exercise room floor, which fortunately was carpeted.

We lay on the floor playing kissy face for the longest time, finally got up and showered together, and went to his bed. It was then that I told him in words for the first time that I loved him as much as he loved me, eliciting an enormous smile. We were too drained to fuck again that day, and went around in a euphoric stupor, not snapping out of it until our Mom got back from work.

imhapless
imhapless
3,547 Followers
12