Still Waters Ch. 06

Story Info
The story continues.
2.2k words
4.68
5.6k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone.

This is a short chapter. This is a short to let you know what is going on with the characters. I hope you all enjoy it. I'm going to finish this story, but I won't rush it. All of the characters are 18 or older.

Please share your thoughts. Now enjoy this short chapter.

*****

The Gaines jet landed and two betas met Deacon and Dallas at the airport.

"Deacon, Mr. Pritchard, Alpha Ryelle is waiting. Deacon, we need you to go with Lugz. Mr. Prichard, I'll take you to Jackson." The Beta explained.

"Wait, I'm going with Deacon." Dallas declared.

Lugz and Walter shared a look. "Sir, with all due respect, Deacon needs to go to Olivia right away, and Alpha Ryelle wants to meet with you as soon as possible."

Lugz called out to Deacon, "Let's go, there isn't much time. Five minutes later, the car stopped at the Charlotte's Women's clinic. Deacon's heart dropped. He rushed inside. He approached the desk and asked, "Is a patient named, Olivia Jackson here?"

"Yes, she's on her way out." The receptionist replied. Deacon's heart froze just as Lavinia and Latonya walked out. Their faces were stained with tears. "Mrs. Jackson???" Deacon stammered, but before Lavinia answered Olivia walked out. All eyes zeroed in on her as she emerged from the back.

"Deacon, you're here" Olivia stated, surprised, but also relieved.

"Did you do it?" He whispered, his heart hammering a tattoo in his chest.

Olivia stood before him, shaking, and scared. He looked into her eyes. Her answer would determine his next action. Olivia took a deep breath.

"No, I didn't. I'm still pregnant." She whispered.

Both froze for a moment. Then Deacon felt a rush of relief. She didn't go through with it. She didn't destroy his child. But she thought about it. She even made an appointment and kept it. But, she didn't do it! His wolf reminded him. Deacon collapsed in the nearest chair, the he took her hand. "Thank you, Olivia. Thank you. Listen. I'll take him. You will never have to worry about him. I can take him home with me and the baby will never interfere in your life."

Olivia froze. This was her child too. Yes she was impulsive, but if Deacon thought for a second she'd give her child to him and let him take it away, he was wrong. Olivia opened her mouth to argue when Lavinia spoke up. "Olivia, Deacon, let's go home. You two need to talk." Lavinia whispered. Her mate was in turmoil. He was ashamed, angry, and most of all disappointed. Love, she didn't go through with it; she is having the baby. Lavinia sent, hoping to give Jebutu a moment of peace.

Jebutu heard his mate. He responded because he did not want to worry her anymore. Everyone was on their way back. Deacon's father arrived a while ago, and would not stop staring at him. For a second, Jebutu worried about being confronted by Deacon's dad, then he decided that whatever their differences were, they'd figure it out. He also wrestled with guilt. He knew that his daughter chose to do this because of him. In all of Olivia's years on this earth, he never thought he'd make her so afraid that she'd consider doing something like this.

He watched, waiting for the cars to arrive. Dallas began to pace back and forth. He had yet to hear from Deacon. His concern was growing each moment.

The group waited for the car to arrive to take them back to Jackson. Deacon was silent, watching Olivia. A part of him was relieved, but he was still upset over her original choice. At this point, he didn't need her to explain anything to him. He just wanted his child.

"Deacon, I'm keeping my baby. You can go home, and not worry. This is my choice. It doesn't have to affect your life." Olivia explained.

"You think I'm leaving my baby with you. You wanted to ..." Deacon walked away. He did not want to lose his temper, but less than an hour ago, this girl planned to destroy his child. She didn't want him. If she thought he'd just walk away now, she was wrong.

Deacon was silent. He was relieved, but now wary where Olivia was concerned. His wolf was suspiciously quiet. Olivia paused. This was not like him. Had she gone too far this time?

Soon, the car arrived, and Lavinia stood by Olivia's side. This was her daughter. Deacon had a right to be upset, but he would not mistreat her Olivia. Lavinia glared at Deacon. Deacon wilted under the censor of Lavinia, Olivia's mom. "Come Olivia, let's get you home." Lavinia whispered, her concern for her daughter ratcheting up. Olivia nodded and joined her mom. Eventually, Deacon followed the women.

Meanwhile, Dallas was at the alpha home. Jebutu was sitting. It took every ounce of will power Dallas possessed not to attack the head beta of Jackson.

"Gentlemen, let's sit." Ryelle stated. Damien joined his brothers. He was worried about Jebutu and the Gaines beta.

Dallas phone rang. Deacon let him know they were on the way back.

Jebutu waited long enough. He would speak to this man. He understood his anger, but he'd make him understand how he felt as well. "We must talk. Our children need our support and to support them we must find a way to get along."

Dallas faced him. "You treated my son like a criminal. He didn't deserve that, and you want to play nice. I'm here for Deacon and his child. I have no respect for you, and I won't pretend otherwise. So, Jebutu, lets agree to disagree for now. "

Damian stepped up. The two men were seconds from coming to blows.

"Damian, is everything OK?" a sweet voice asked.

Damian smiled and the men retreated.

Jebutu relaxed when his sister, Kas walked in. Dallas smiled as well. For this woman to calm the other three men, she must be special.

"Hello, I'm Kasandra, mate of Damian. You must be Deacon and Declan's father?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm happy to meet such a beautiful woman. Damian is doubly blessed." Dallas added. Kas blushed. It was obvious where Declan and Deacon inherited their charms. Damian growled.

Stop it Kas sent, and Damian looked sheepish. Dallas laughed and some of the tension left the room. Soon, a car pulled in and Olivia and her mother entered. Dallas got the chance to see the young woman that captivated his son. She was indeed very beautiful.

*****

Evangeline was immediately welcomed at Gaines.

Tia and Evangeline talked for the longest time. Declan was annoyed. He didn't get five minutes alone with is mate since their arrival. If she wasn't with his mother she was with Alexia. If not Alexia, Aunt Lexi. The alphas loved talking with Evangeline. After visiting for five days, Declan was ready to return to Jackson. At least at Jackson, he had alone time with his mate.

However, this did not seem to bother Evangeline as much as it did him. When he complained, she'd smile and say, "We have eternity together. We're only visiting for a short time."

Declan would smile. She was blossoming here.

Tia checked on her mate. She learned that Olivia did not abort the child and they were talking now. Dallas was upset and she felt he was right to be upset.

"Olivia is scared. She's an alpha niece, and that is a lot of pressure." Evangeline whispered one night as they ate dinner. Tia did not respond. She loved her new daughter, but this other girl was cause for concern for her.

Declan waited. He wanted to see what Evangeline had to say. "Olivia is not evil. She's one of the few that was a real friend to me. Whatever is happening, please give her a chance."

Tia sighed, "You don't know what she tried to do Evangeline. It would have destroyed Deacon."

Evangeline nodded, "You told me about the choices you were forced to make when you were younger. Well, Olivia has always had to make choices too. Everyone fears her father. He's dangerous and deadly. His mate and his children are his whole life. But he has a temper, and I've seen him lose it. Olivia is right to be scared, but her father would never hurt her. A father cannot hurt his child. However, she can hurt him and she may feel as if she has." Evangeline looked at Declan. "You've met my mother. I was a lot like Olivia afraid to defy her. I can understand how she feels and why she may have considered taking the action she took."

Declan paused, "Ms. Bertha never really tried to hurt you though. Are you saying Jebutu might hurt Olivia?"

"No, never, but all of her life, Olivia has tried not to disappoint her father. I understand what that's like." Evangeline whispered.

Tia sighed and gave her a hug.. "I'll give her a chance. It may take some time, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. You speak highly of Olivia. I can't wait to meet her one day."

Evangeline smiled, and soon they ate. Evangeline and Declan cleared the table. Tia checked on her mate before reporting in for her shift.

"Mom, I don't like you working at night." Declan whispered.

Tia laughed. "They need nurses at night just like the day time. Besides, need to evaluate the staff. I can't evaluate the night staff during the day." She added.

Declan sighed. Evangeline joined him and hugged Tia as she left for her job. "So, my love, we are finally alone. Mom's gone. Alexia is with Kwame. We have the entire night to ourselves.

"Yes!" Declan cheered as he kissed his mate. It had been days since they'd had a chance to explore each other and he wasn't wasting an opportunity.

Evangeline had the softest lips. Declan loved kissing her lips, so for once he indulged himself. Stroking her body, Declan wanted to show his mate that she was all he thought of. Slowly he kissed her neck, nibbling her skin causing her to moan. Evangeline was not very vocal, so whenever he could he'd try to get her to make sounds.

Not to be undone, Evangeline launched her own assault on her amorous mate. Within seconds, both had lost a significant amount of their clothing and were headed to the bed room. Not a moment was wasted as Declan led Evangeline to their bed. She lay back, opening herself to him, her body aroused as her sex tantalized him. He needed no other encouragement as he lay between her thighs, his engorged member stroking her heat.

Unable to control herself any longer, Evangeline groaned. That was what Declan needed as he entered her heat, for the first time in days. His mate fit him perfectly. Slowly he moved, grinding in and out of her body. Evangeline loved how he filled her, his thickness, and his length. Declan knew his mate. He knew what it took to take her over the edge. He knew how to make her cum for him, but he wasn't ready. It wasn't often that he had time alone with his mate, so he was taking full advantage.

Slowly, with precise strokes, Declan moved. He lay above her, looking deep into her eyes, memorizing the expressions on her face as hit took her to many new heights. Evangeline was his and his alone. Tonight was about them and no other.

"Baby" Evangeline whispered, and he knew she wanted to climax, but he want ready. So he stilled. Evangeline growled. "Declan, if you don't..." Declan laughed.

"What, mate? What will you do?" he teased.

Frustrated and so close, Evangeline just groaned. Declan grasped her hips and told her to be still. If she moved once more, it was over for both of them. Evangeline needed to come. She needed to be filled. She needed his seed.

No longer able to deny her, Declan began to pump furiously. Soon, both ascended into a glorious climax. They held each other and Declan started laughing.

"What's so funny?' Evangeline asked.

"You, my shy girl who loves to give orders in bed." He teased.

Evangeline stroked his cheek and smiled, "Well, I have to teach you how to do it right. I love you Declan." She kissed him.

Declan return her kissed, rolled her beneath him and whispered. "I love you, Evangeline. I love you with everything in me."

Evangeline laughed, "You're whipped, admit it."

Declan smiled, "Gladly."

Meanwhile, Tia was at work. So far the shift was going well. There was only one nurse that kept falling short. Tia had addressed the woman before, and it seemed like she was trying to improve at first. Now it was a painfully aware that she had to let a nurse go. Usually, when Tia dismissed a nurse, she would try to make sure they had a safe place to land. However, this nurse was negligent, and cruel. Her supervisors had written her up more than required. Each one gave her another chance, but her chances were up.

Tia called the older woman to her office. The conversation was difficult, but the former nurse stood and walked out with her dignity. Tia knew they would need to find a replacement immediately.

The end of chapter 6.

I told you it was short. Please share your thoughts and suggestions.