Stolen by Darkness

Story Info
Dark skin and magic eyes. What woman could say no?
1.6k words
4.41
10.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft scream left her lips as she sat up. The sound ended as abruptly as it had started. There had been no nightmare, no touch, and no threat. What she did feel was a strange uneasy feeling that she couldn't understand until her eyes roamed over the room. Nothing about it was familiar, nothing was hers. She had no idea where she was.

Andraya gazed at her surroundings. The room was massive, bigger than the entire width of her small home. The colors were darker; a sleeker look that made the room seem smaller than it should be. She only then felt the soft satin sheets under her, covering the plush, dreamy soft mattress. It all spoke money.

When she stood to explore, only then did she realize she was without clothing. Heat touched her cheeks and she pulled the sheet off the bed, wrapping it around her body. If she was home or with someone she trusted, she would not be so embarrassed. She was proud of her looks. Tall, full curves, waist long black hair, moonlight pale skin, and a flat stomach.

Being here, in a strange place, she felt very exposed and needed to feel some comfort where little would be found. Covered, she started exploring the room. Despite the uncomfortable feeling, the strangeness of the room, it never occurred to her to go right for the door, to run.

It was while she was staring at a picture that the sound of the door opening caught her attention. Clutching the satin sheet close to her body, she turned to see him enter. The mere sight of him stole the air from her body and caused things inside her to stir that no man had affected in such a way since she was a teenager and her hormones were new.

The grace of his walk, the way every one of his movements was perfect. No wasted energy in his body, every movement having a purpose, drawing the eye, making her thoughts stray from fear. Although, the strangest thing, the most appealing thing, was how dark he was.

Everything from the color of his hair, to the color of his skin, and even his eyes, were black. His body was naked, all six feet and seven inches of his pitch black skin completely bare. The skin was stretched like fine cloth over dense but lean muscle. His impressive body was framed by a waterfall of silk-like hair that was only a shade darker than his skin. It brushed his knees as he walked.

Even seeing his entire body bare, what she could not look away from was his eyes. Cat like pupils were surrounded by three irises, each layer lighter than the last. She was mesmerized, staring into his eyes. It was as if his pupils were absolute black, and someone put a drop of white into each layer after.

While she stared at the eyes of the man that had likely kidnapped her, awe-struck, she did not notice him advancing on her. His steps were silent, the light dancing in his eyes with colors that shouldn't have been there. The light that entered his eyes came out in shades of blue and purple, the colors of darkness. Still she didn't notice that he was within arm's length.

The man before her reached out as if to touch her. His hand was inches from her pale face before she tore away; finally snapping out of the trance she was in. A scream left her throat and she stumbled back. The sheet slipped from her grasp as she reached out behind her and grasped the dresser to steady herself. Her voice was soft, a little hesitant, but without doubt. "Don't touch me."

When the soft, but firm command left her lips, the colors dancing in his eyes faded, and his gaze grew cold. His steps still silent, he stalked to her, pressed her to the dresser and molded the absolute black of his skin against the pale flesh of her warm body.

This close, they could feel every minor detail of the body pressed to theirs. The warmth radiating from the core, mingling in the non-existent space between their bodies. The soft mounds of her breasts pressed flat against the firm muscles of his sculpted chest. Every strong beat of racing hearts, one fuel with fear, the other lust. Long silk soft hair that brushed her body in places not even her own hair had ever touched. And the sensation that sent shivers up her body. The warm length of what made him a man pressed against her stomach, the base of which brushed her soft center where no man had dared touch before. All so intense she nearly forgot to reject this man from her arms.

As the thought returned to her mind, and she opened her mouth to protest, the heat of his mouth closed over hers. The kiss was so hot, so full of lust; it tore the air from her lungs, the protest from her mind, and the struggle from her limps. Her delicate hands went over his shoulders, over the back of his neck, and dove into the luscious hair at the base of his skull. The feel of his hair between her fingers, and not the heated kiss, was what drew a ragged moan from her body, the one sensation strong enough to push her over the edge and let him take her body.

Once she relaxed her body and wrapped herself around him, she felt his arms go around her waist, locking her against his body. Her breathing hitched as his strong hands found the tight, soft curve of her ass and his fingers dug into the soft flesh there. The strong grip on her backside allowed him to lift her off her feet, and sit her on his hips, only the tip of his length caught between their bodies. She couldn't help but think that if he had lifted her an inch higher, he would have slipped from between their bodies and into hers.

The weight of his frame lay heavy on her as they lowered to the bed. All thoughts of resisting him gone, Andraya's leg wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. She could feel the firm shaft of his member pressed so firmly to her center. She could not bring herself to call it a cock, not even in her mind, for until it was used like one, it would remain unnamed. Still, as she felt every ridge, the curve of it, pressed so firmly to her, she held no doubt of its.....usefulness.

A soft cry left her body and entered his mouth as he started to grind his hips into her. The solid length of his manhood pressing deep between her lips, deeper then even her fingers dared to go, the pleasure between their heated kiss and his lewd movements between her legs driving her into heights she hadn't known existed. A dark thought entered her mind then and at that moment she wanted nothing more than for him to enter her, let her feel more.

Deaf to her desires, or uncaring, he ground himself deeper into her, pushing himself as deep into her as he could without actually entering her body. A cry that could be called a scream ripped its way out of her body and her back bowed as the tip of his length found a place she had only touched once. A cluster of nerves so powerful, it actually scared her.

With her mouth to far, her cries too constant, she felt his mouth drift lower. With his unrelenting hips between her legs, there was nothing she could do as the warmth of his mouth traced over the swell of her breast, soft lips caressing her pale skin. When those lips found their target and opened to unleash his tongue on her dark nipple, all she could do was writhe in pleasure.

A pressure build low in her body, causing parts of her to tighten and other's to dampen. She had felt nothing like this, nothing close enough to even compare. Even closed, she could tell when her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Numb with pleasure, she could still feel her toes curl, pressing her heels into his thighs. And then it hit her like a crashing wave of glowing sunlight.

Andraya's cries of pleasure grew silent. Her throat was sore, her entire body locked up by intense pleasure. Her body was numb to everything but pleasure and the feeling of his body on hers. But none of this was the cause. It was the sheer depth of the pleasure that had washed over her that stole her voice, robbed her body of air. In that moment, not a part of her mind cared if she would ever breathe again.

When the blinding pleasure started to fade and her body was hers again, it took little time to realize no one was laying over her. When her bright green eyes opened, she saw the bed was empty. She lifted her gaze and there he was, standing half way to the door. His hips were glistening with the same slickness that coated her thighs.

As silent as when he entered, with not a single word spoken, he turned and left the room. She scrambled off the bed and collapsed when her legs would not hold her. Refusing to stoop low enough to reach toward the door, she simply watched the sweep of his hair vanish through the closing crack of the door. Her body flinched when she heard the lock slide into place.

No matter how hard she tried, she only had one thought. One thought that scared her more than anything that had happened that night. Scared her enough to never say it out loud for fear of what might come of it. 'Was it rape if I am willing to beg for more?'