Stolen Magic Bk. 01 Taken Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the tent flap close Slater listened for a moment. He heard Heim call over several of his guards by name. All guards that were more dedicated to Slater then to his brother. Heim commanded them to watch the tent while their Master slept.

The order gave Slater a feeling of dread. Heim's concerns had been easily ignored, but having his men stationed outside the tent made it very real suddenly.

So long as Gabriella was with him, alone, Slater would need his men's protection. Slater had ignored the danger, but it hit him now. If one of his brother's men saw him like this, with the girl intended for the king, his life would be forfeit. Slater tried to deny it, but there was no use.

He wouldn't be given a chance to appeal to his brother's mercy. He would be executed before he even got home.

***

Please note: First of all thank you to all those who have been rating and favoring my stories. It's good to know people are enjoying them. Any comments and feedback are appreciated, and please feel free, at any time, to contact me with questions. I will try and keep the parts coming, regularly, once a week, whenever possible. However I have other projects in the works so at times it could be longer. Let me know if you'd like notice of upcoming additions, and for those that are interested I've been considering setting up spoilers. What I will tell you for now is that things will be heating up over the next few parts. In more ways then one. Enjoy!

12