Stolen Moments Ch. 1

Story Info
A neglected wife & the man who pleasures her.
3.9k words
4.24
63.3k
20
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 05/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

Louise stood before the mirror. We had just finished eating chicken and drinking champagne. I always undressed her before the mirror. It had become sort of a ritual with us. The time it took us to eat allowed the temperature in the room to warm up. Motel rooms were always cold when your first entered. Now it was warm, just as the joking and sexual hints we traded as we ate had warmed the both of us. I stood close behind her. So close she could feel me pressing against her back. There was no mistaking the throbbing of my dick as it pressed against her small ass. I looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. How did I get so lucky? Most men lik

e to brag about how they pursued a woman but Louise had chosen me. Of all the men who had begged, lied and schemed to get into her pants, she had chosen me. Louise stood only 5' tall in her bare feet. But oh what was packed in that small package. She had a 44" chest, a tiny waist and a small but lovely ass. She wore clothes that made men drool. But she always carried herself like a lady. That is until she began to take off her clothes. Then she became a hot-blooded slut. The nastier you talked to her during sex, the hotter she became.

My arms snaked around her side and cupped her tits. "I love these big tits. They're so sensitive" I let my hands mold and squeeze them, working my fingers to her even more sensitive nipples. Louise moaned at my touch. She had the most sensitive tits I had ever enjoyed. They were always the focal point of our lovemaking. I began to unbutton her blouse as she pressed back against me even harder. "You don't think they're too big?" She always wanted my reassurance that her tits weren't too large for her small frame. Her blouse was open and my fingers attacked her nipples. She moaned even louder as I manipulated the two swollen peaks.

"These tits are just the right size for a hot bitch like you. Look at how hot you become when I touch them." I kissed her neck then let my tongue lick her ear. I whispered into her ear as she bent her head back against me. "You nasty slut, I bet that pussy is getting wet just thinking about my sucking it." Talking dirty to Louise was like pouring gasoline on a campfire. "You know it's getting wet. And I can't wait to push it down on your tongue." I eased off her blouse and turning tossed it on the bed. She wore a red lace bra. Her humongous tits straining to be free. I let my fingers trace her nipple. Louise shivered against me.

My hands went to her flat stomach. I let my fingers dance lightly over her skin. "You like the way I suck that pussy don't you?" she closed her eyes and ground her ass against my dick. I reached up and pinched her nipples.

"Open your eyes slut. I want you to watch me undress this sweet body. You are going to watch everything I do to you. That's why I picked a hotel with a mirrored wall." She was breathing heavy.

"You want me to watch you. When you're between my legs sucking that thick, creamy juice from my pussy, you want me to watch." I slipped my hands down into her stretch pants. They slid along her panties, down to her crotch. She was already wet. I slipped my finger inside the elastic of her panty and rubbed my finger along her slit. "Oh God", she moaned. I pulled it out and her eyes locked on mine in the mirror. She knew what I was going to do. My finger came up wet and she held her breath as I sucked it in my mouth. "Oh shit"; she breathed out, letting the air escape her lungs. Taking that deep breath caused her tits to swell even larger. I slid my hands back down into her cunt well. Her eyes never left mine. She knew what I would do next. We had played this game before. I let my finger again find her cunt.

This time I played with her clit until she was trembling with desire and need. I took my finger out. "Open your mouth bitch. I want you to taste what I do." She looked at me. Smoldering desire evident in her face. She didn't open her lips. My other hand found her nipple. I squeezed hard and pulled. She moaned and opened her mouth. My finger slid inside. ""That's right slut. The same way I'm gonna have you sucking your cum off my dick, you'll suck it off my fingers."

I unbuttoned her bra and her tits bounced free. They fell a bit but were too big and full to fall far. Louise stood there looking at her tits. My fingers played along the sides of her breast. I let my palms rub her nipples. "Watch me. Watch how I play with these tits. Your pussy is too hot to even want me to stop. Isn't it?" she was breathing thru her open mouth. "Uhuh!" her reply was mixed in with her moan. I used my thumb and forefinger to capture her nipple. I squeezed my fingers as I pulled her nipple. "Ohhh!" I smiled at her and she saw my smile thru the mirror. "You like my tits don't you?" I squeezed the nipples again.

"You know when I'm sucking them how much I love them. The same way you know how much I love to suck that sweet pussy." I let my hands hook the elastic in her pants. I pushed them down over her round hips slowly. She watched as the top of her panties was revealed. Then slowly more of it was there for my eyes to see. As they slid down her thighs, there was no mistaking the dark triangle of hair between her legs. I continued to push her pants down until she was able to step out of them. She stood before the mirror in only panties. Her shoes and socks had been removed earlier. My hands roamed over her body. "Do you like the way I make love to you."

"Oh Sam, you're so nasty sometimes." I chuckled in her ear. "Do you mean the time I sucked our cum from your cunt? Or the time you came so hard while I was sucking you that you pissed." As I talked to her, my hands again had slipped down into her panties. I was slowly squeezing her pussy lips.

"You gonna make me cum, you keep that up." She was slowly moving her hips back and forth. This caused my fingers to rub her clit. "No baby. Save it for after we shower." This time she laughed. "Oh, you're gonna let me wash first?" I turned her around and our lips kissed. I always enjoyed kissing Louise. She put so much passion into her kisses. We were breathing hard by the time the kiss broke. "I'm not nasty. It's just that when I pull your panties down and your pussy is all sweaty, it makes me want to suck it. It calls out my name. I can't help it if you taste so good. Besides, when you tighten your thighs around my head, your cum rushes in my mouth, I never hear you complain." She kissed me.

"The way you eat pussy. I'd have to be crazy to want to stop you." I finished taking her panties off and let her sit on the bed as I undressed. Naked now, I went to the bed to take her hand. Instead, Louise wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me close. Opening her mouth, she let my dick slide in. When we had first started having sex with each other, she wouldn't eat me. She said she was tired of men always wanting you to suck their dicks but didn't want to eat any pussy. Since that is something I love, every time we were together I ate her till she came. Now she would take my dick in her mouth eagerly. I looked down at her as she sucked it. The shear concentration on her face as her head slid back and forth made me more excited. Finally I had to pull her off. "I didn't let you cum so it's not fair for me to cum." I took her hand and we went into the bathroom.

Why is it that women can stand water so damn hot? I got in the shower after she did and almost jumped out. She laughed as she adjusted the water. We washed each other. I spent a considerable amount of time washing her tits, ass and cunt. Not because she wasn't clean. If I knew Louise, she had washed well before she ever left the house. I just loved washing her body. Especially the sexy parts. She spent just as much time washing my hard dick and my balls. When it became evident that to stay in the shower playing would mean a quick fuck, we rinsed off and got out. I laid her on the bed on top of the covers. Her head lay on the pillow.

I started at her feet and began to rub Vaseline on her. I sucked on each toe in turn and Louise rewarded me with her soft sighs and moans. Then I rubbed her down from ankle to upper thigh. I never rubbed her cunt with the Vaseline. I hated the taste of it. Then I rubbed from the top of her hairline up to her neck. She loved the way I rubbed the Vaseline into her tits. Then I had her turn over. I started at her shoulders and rubbed the grease into her skin all the way down to her ankles.

When I finished, she was about to turn over when I stopped her. I began to rub and massage her smooth round ass cheeks. She lay still letting me sooth her. As I rubbed her ass, I kept pulling her cheeks open. Her tiny puckered asshole would wink at me each time. I took my finger and coated it with Vaseline. Then I let it slid up and down her crack. Each time, I pushed in when it touched her asshole. "You like that spot don't you?" I didn't answer. Instead, I bent my head and kissed her cheek. I kissed the other cheek. Then I licked them. I continued to lick them as my tongue worked deeper and deeper down into her crack. By the time it was touching her hole, Louise had inched up on her knees.

Louise was on her knees, her head resting on the pillow, facing the mirror. I had got on my knees behind her. My hands had her cheeks pulled open and my tongue was giving her asshole a slow rimming. She pushed back against every probe of my tongue. I lifted my face up and smiled at her thru the mirror. "You like licking that ass." It was more a statement than a question.

"I'm preparing you for when I take your cherry. First my tongue, then my finger. You've gotten used to having my tongue push up into your ass. Tonight you'll feel my finger. By next month, I'll have you on your knees as my fat dick works in and out that sweet asshole of yours." She looked at me hard. "Oh you just know it's gonna fit in my small ass?" I laughed as my finger slid up into her wet pussy. I slid it in and out slowly. Louise humped her ass up and down to the rhythm of my finger.

"That's it. Fuck that nasty pussy on my finger. I told your slutty ass the two things I love are eating pussy and fucking a hot bitch up her ass. I've eaten your pussy every time we get together. Did you think I wouldn't prepare you for taking my dick up your tight shit hole? Reach back! Pull those cheeks apart. That's right. Just like that. By the time I'm ready to fuck it, I'm gonna make you beg me to do it." Louise had reached her hands behind her and was pulling her cheeks wide apart. "I want you to think about it. Think about how you're going to look. On your knees, pulling your cheeks apart like you're doing now. Begging me to shove my dick up your ass. I'm gonna fuck you slow and deep. I'll keep fucking you like that until you get used to it. Then I'm gonna show you how loud you can scream into the pillow as I ram this dick in and out."

My finger was slowly working in and out of her wet cunt. Deeper and deeper it drilled into her with every stroke. Louise was raising and lowering her ass fucking it. She felt my thumb as I rubbed her puckered hole. What she didn't know was that I kept putting Vaseline on my thumb and rubbing it in, on and around her asshole. "Do you want to cum bitch. Fuck my finger and show me how hot a slut you are." I knew that my words inflamed her passion and it wasn't long before I felt her thick cream flow down my finger.

I turned her over onto her back. Louise was so used to it now that she pulled her legs up herself. I pushed them even further back and opened them wider. This caused her pussy to open like a bloomed rose. Her thick cream oozed from her cunt. She held her head up so she could look down at me. I bent my head, stuck my lips right into her open hole and sucked loudly. I can just guess what she felt as I sucked the load of cream from her cunt. I licked that slit up and down trying to get every drop. I pushed my finger up into her cunt and began to seesaw it back and forth.

At the same time I let the finger of my other hand rest at her asshole. I had showed Louise where her 'G' spot was weeks before. If I stuck my finger up inside her cunt and curled it, I could hit her spot. This caused her to cum uncontrollably. The first time I did it, I made her cum until she cried and begged me to stop. This time I intended to do it just to use it as a distraction. I circled her clit with my lips. As I sucked it in my mouth, I flicked my tongue back and forth across it. At the same time, I crooked my finger. Sure enough, Louise took a big inward breath and began to tremble. Louise was not a noisy cummer. In fact she said very little during sex. Oh she would moan and answer any question I asked her but she didn't make a lot of noise. How hard she trembled and shook determined her orgasmic intensity.

Touching her 'G' spot caused her to get convulsive. Just as she moaned, and began to hump her ass up and down, I pushed my finger in. I thought she would cry out. Instead, I felt her hands grab my head and pull my face even harder against her cunt. I kept rubbing her 'G' spot as my finger fucked her ass. My other finger was fucking her pussy just as hard. She was filling my mouth with wave after wave of thick pussy juice. Then I felt her body jerk. Then she gave me a hard spurt and it was not thick or creamy. Louise had cum so hard she shot a quick burst of piss as she continued to cum. I slowed down and eased my finger from her ass before I straightened my finger in he cunt and pulled it out. As she lay there trying to catch her breath, I eased up on the bed. I pushed my dick in he throbbing hole. She grunted from the entry.

I knew she wanted to rest but my erotic high was so intense, I disregarded her feelings and began to fuck her anyway. My mouth was full of her cum and my face was smeared with the sticky cream. I grabbed her head by her braids and smashed my lips to hers. She kissed me eagerly. Our tongues dueled like professional swordsmen. I lifted my lips from hers. My dick was riding her pussy smoothly. I never fucked Louise hard and fast. Her pussy was tight and a bit smaller than I was long. I would fuck into her until I saw the discomfort on her face. Then I would pull back.

Once I gauged my depth, I would fuck her but never try to shove my dick in all the way. She was looking up at me and I could tell she was still having little micro orgasms. "Lick your cum from my face you whore. Just the idea of you whimpering into the pillow as I fuck your tight ass has me ready to cum. maybe I'll even find a few friends to come and watch me ass fuck you." That's all it took. The idea that I would share her so excited and frightened her that she came. Of course I would never do it but she didn't know that. She thought me nasty enough and capable of anything. I felt my balls empty. She sighed as spurt after spurt of my hot cum splashed against her pussy walls. Her eyes shined with lustful anticipation.

"You want me to do it, don't you? You want me to get between your thighs and suck my own cum from your pussy. You nasty slut bitch. After I do it, I'm going to kiss you and make you drink it from my lips. Then I'll lay back and watch you get on your knees and suck it off my dick. Even as my dick shriveled, I could feel her tight muscle spasm in another climax. I rolled off her and we lay there trying to catch our breath. I got up and handed her a glass of wine. Her hands trembled as she took it. We sat sipping wine. Each of us lost in our own thoughts.

Louise looked at me as we sat drinking. "Would you really let others watch us fuck?" I sat my drink down on the night table. "I have never treated you with anything bur respect. No matter how we may act in bed, you have always been more to me than just a piece of pussy. Why would I now turn around and treat you any other way. I would never allow someone to watch us fuck, just to see me shove my dick in you. If you don't know that by now, you don't know me. You are a very lovely, sexual and sensual woman. It was the actions of your mate that caused us to get together. I would be a fool and a jackass to begin to treat you in the way he did."

She sat her drink on the night table and climbed on top of me. She was straddling my waist. Wiggling her ass, she worked her pussy lips against the head of my dick. "You know what I want now, don't you" I smiled up at her. "You want me to work my dick up into your tight pussy. Watch your tits bounce as you work that nasty cunt up and down my dick. Well come on you whore. Show me how you fuck this dick." She began to move her hips up and down. "That's it bitch. Oh you nasty slut, your cunt is so tight. Do you think about me fucking your ass? Did you like sucking my dick? You looked so nasty with your mouth wrapped around my dick. You looked like you were born to sucked it." Louise had that look on her face. That look that told me she was really getting in to it. I had to get her to cum soon.

"Work it slut. Hump that hot ass. Fuck my dick." Louise fucked me faster. She was pushing her pussy down hard. I knew that she was taking more of my dick than her tiny pussy could accommodate. She would suck air thru her teeth. I could see that it hurt each time she bottomed out. "Look at you. You want this dick so bad, you're even hurting your pussy to get more." That's all it took. With a whimper, she began to cum. I felt her juice flow over my dick and down around my balls. I held her tight as she kept trembling.

When she calmed down, I kissed her. She rolled off of me and I crawled between her thighs. "You're going to suck the cum from my pussy again, aren't you?" I smiled. "Yes! And then I'm going to watch you lick all our cum off my dick." My hands were squeezing and pinching on her nipples. Even as my head bent down and my tongue began to lick he slit. I couldn't get enough of her juice. No matter how many times I sucked on her cunt, I always wanted more. She knew it too. She never denied me a chance to lick her slit. In fact, she maneuvered herself into a position to make it very easy for me to kiss it. I made loud slurping sounds as I sucked he. I knew that the sounds would add to her excitement. Louise was soon humping her pussy up at my mouth. She came again and I licked her clean. I let her rest a few minutes.

"Now baby, it's time for you to suck me." She had never sucked my dick while it was so covered. I knew that she didn't want to do it. She bent her head down to my dick. I didn't expect her to suck it. Louise had always shown distaste for sucking my dick when it was covered with her cum. She had no problem with me sucking her dripping pussy though. This time, I was deeply surprised when her tongue began to lick it. Then her mouth closed over the head. She was soon taking all of it in her mouth. "Oh yea! Suck all that hot cum from my dick. Suck it you slut. Drink that cum."

I don't know what came over her, but she was taking me so far into her mouth that she was gagging but she wouldn't stop. Her hand went to her pussy and she began to shake. From the way Louise was humping her ass and jerking her hand, I assumed she was fingering her clit hard. Suddenly she sucked on my dick so hard, I cried out in pain. But at the same time, I came. Louise had never had me cum in her mouth before so I didn't know what she would do. What she did was swallow as fast as I shot. She didn't waste one drop. When she lifted her head to smile at me, she looked like a very contented woman. I pulled her to me and our lips smashed each other. I knew that we would take the time to rest, only so we could attack each other again. Our time with each other was short, so we made the most of every minute.

To Be Continued...

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers