Stolen Moments Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big glob of our mixture plopped on my navel. She left her cum-trail as she moved up higher on me. Louise knew what I wanted to do. "You're gonna suck the cum from my pussy. Oh you nasty fuck! You're gonna eat your cum from my nasty cunt." I didn't hear any more. Her pussy covered my mouth and her thighs covered my ears. I held her in this position, poised above me as I slurped and sucked all the hot cum that ran from her swollen pussy. I was beside myself with lust. I had forgotten just how thick her cum would get after a good fucking. But I wanted it all. I felt her hard clit being sucked between my lips. Her hands reached down and grabbed my hair. "No Sam! You know what happens whenever you do that. Sam I won't be able to hold it. Sam! Sam! SSSSAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!"

Louise almost went into convulsions as she came. I had learned that if I place her squatting on my face. And gave her clit long, hard, slow sucks, she would not only cum hard enough for it to hurt, she would also be unable to stop herself from squirting down in my mouth as she came. The first time I did that she almost fainted. The immense pleasure of such a big climax and from the embarrassment of having pissed as I sucked her pussy was something she had never experienced before. I felt her nails digging into my scalp as she came. Her high pitched cry could be heard two rooms away. Then she shook even harder.

I began to suck hard knowing what came next. She didn't disappoint me. My mouth was flooded with the bittersweet taste of her. Even though I tried to get every drop, some of it still ran down my neck and wet the pillow. This time I had a surprise for her. No sooner had she rolled off me, than I grabbed her and kissed her hard. I held her b her hair, pulling it as I kissed her. She opened her mouth to moan and that was when I let her share what I held in my mouth. She struggled at first, knowing she was sharing her own piss with me. Then she moaned and ground her hungry cunt against my hard dick.

We rested awhile. Then I got up off the bed and helped her get up. On shaky legs, I guided her to the bathroom. We got into the shower and the hot water felt so good against my body. Then I washed her. I spent a considerable amount of time washing her big tits and the crack of her sweet little ass. After I had washed her and let her rinse off, she began to wash me. The soapy washcloth felt so good as she ran it over my body. I noticed that she didn't let any of the soap get on my dick. As Louise washed my sides, arms and stomach, she kept letting the water hit my cock each time some of the soap fell on it. Louise started squatting as she moved down to my legs. I looked down at her but she seemed to be concentrating on washing me, nothing more.

When she started licking the head of my limp dick, I knew why she was being so careful about the soap. But I wasn't ready for what she really had in mine. I felt her hands tighten around my thighs and squeeze hard. My dick began to grow in her mouth as I felt her tongue licking the underside of it. Then with a moan, she sank her middle finger all the way up my asshole. I almost came on the spot. The feeling was not new, just totally unexpected from her. She began to suck even harder and faster.

"Oh you slut. Suck my dick while your finger fucks my ass. When I get you back inside, I'm gonna fuck you in that sweet ass of yours. Don't worry bitch, I'll go slow at first. I promised you I would fuck all your holes. Oh Louise you slut. Suck that dick! Finger my ass! Harder slut! Fuck it faster!" The way she was making me feel was fantastic. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to cum. I pulled her head off my dick and helped her stand. We rinsed off and dried each other. Then I took her in the bedroom. I placed her on the bed so that she was facing the mirror. I wanted her to watch the look on her face. I made her get on her hands and knees and spread her legs open as far as she could. Then I got a chair and sat it by the edge of the bed. Her ass was in line with my head. The way she was kneeling, I could see her hairy pussy and those two globes hanging down.

"Now bitch, I'm gonna tongue that ass till you get good and relaxed. Then I'm gonna smear Vaseline around your hole and on the head of my dick. Then I'm gonna fuck your asshole like I promised."

"No Sam, you dick is too big. It'll hurt me too much. Use your finger till I get used to it." I grabbed her ass and began to rub and squeeze her cheeks. "Louise! You're my slut. You're the whore I satisfy my needs with. Don't think you can ever tell me how to fuck you. I promised you last time that I would fuck your ass. I have you for the whole night. I won't give up this chance to get what I want. If you struggle it will only hurt a lot worse. Try to relax." I could feel Louise trembling as I rubbed my hands over her ass and thighs. "Please Sam! Can't we wait and do this some other time? I don't think I'm ready for it yet." I bent my head and began to let my tongue probe her asshole. Louise knew better than to struggle or move.

Pretty soon, she was trembling but not from the fear of what I was going to do to her. When she started to moan and rotate her ass against my tongue, I knew she was ready. I stood up, grabbing a condom and pulled it on. She watched me in the mirror, fear on her face. I looked at her watching me as I scooped up a glob of Vaseline and smeared it around the head of my dick, then around her tight puckered asshole. I got up behind her and guided my dick to her hole. Placing the head directly against her opening, I held it there. Louise was breathing hard and fast. "Relax!" I pushed a little and felt her ass resist. I pushed a bit harder. "Oh Sam! It's gonna hurt!" Her ass hole muscles pulsed against the head of my dick. Then I felt her take a deep breath. Her ass seemed to relax and I felt myself pushing in. I let the head slide in and stopped. "It feels so big. Damn it feels so big. I won't be able to take it. Take it out Sam. Please take it out."

"You cheap whore. Do you think I would get this far only to stop? I told you I was gonna fuck your ass and I'm gonna do it. If you struggle I'll fuck you even harder. You came here to let me treat you like the slutty whore you are. Well you cum sucking bitch, I'm gonna feed every inch of this fat dick up your ass and you're gonna take it. Get used to getting fucked in the ass. I'm gonna want it a whole lot. Maybe I'll even put you in a position to get double fucked by two men." I began to slowly rock my hips. Louise moaned more and more as I fed her my dick inch by inch. When I had finally gotten over half of it in her she cried, "stop."

"I feel like I'm gonna shit! Take it out. I have to run to the bathroom." I place my hands on either side of her hips. "It's suppose to feel like that. You have five inches of dick lodged up your ass."

Now I began to fuck her slowly. "IEEE! Oh! Shit! It's too big! Take it out! Oh shit! No! Oh! Oh! You nasty fucker! You shit fuckin bastard!" her words made me speed up my rhythm. "Take it slut! I'm ass fuckin you whore! You're gonna feel my hot cum splash the walls of your asshole. Look in the mirror. I want you to watch yourself as I ass fuck you. See what a cheap whore looks like when a man fucks her up the ass." As soon as Louise looked at herself in the mirror she started to cum. I had reached around and was rubbing her clit to help her. Then I felt my own climax start.

"I'm cumming whore! I'm shoot my load you slut! Take it! Take it all!" I pushed in to the max and held her tight. That was the biggest climax I had experienced with her yet. Hearing her whimpering as I pulled my withering dick from her asshole made me smile. She would get used to it cause I loved ass fuckin. We got up and barely got washed when we stumbled back to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Was it good?" she mumbles against my cheek.

I squeezed her hard. "Ask me in the morning when I do it again."

12