Stolen Selina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing became shallower and the constant stream of endearments turned into a string of meaningless syllables as her first orgasm approached. Mark could see the sheen of sweat on her forehead and he stared with mixed feelings as his wife received the pounding of her life. Without warning, she screamed. Mark knew that sound well. She was coming. He quickly stripped off his clothing, ready for his turn with her, but was a little surprised that Steve had not yet finished. The young man continued to plough into Selina’s hot pussy as though his life depended on it.

At that point Mark realised that Steve was a better lover than he was. He tried to rationalise it. Not better, merely different, more forceful and above all new. Yes that was it. It was the excitement of feeling a different man inside her that was sending his wife in raptures that he had never seen. Despite all of the negative emotions that gnawed at him, Mark found he couldn’t wait to sink his own hard cock into Selina’s molten cunt.

Suddenly, Steve stiffened and cried out. His buttocks twitched and Selina once more began a high, ululating scream. They were coming. As a thick rope of come filled her channel, she felt wave after wave of ecstasy wash through her system. Nerve endings burned and the pure naked bliss threatened to send her into shock, she could feel herself slipping away.

Gradually, the lovers came back down to Earth and shared another lingering kiss. Steve pulled out and Selina gave a little groan of disappointment as the removal of his thick cock left her feeling empty. He sat up getting his breath and watched as Mark walked across the room to stare at the mess between his wife’s legs.

Selina just lay there, almost insensible, not caring that she presented such a wanton view to the two men. Mark leaned down to take her in his arms when Steve said, “Why don’t we take this to the bedroom, I’m sure we’ll be more comfortable. I’ll take Selina, you get the drinks.”

Without another word, Steve stood up and effortlessly lifted Selina in his arms, he carried her like a baby while Mark collected their drinks and followed him upstairs.

Once in the master bedroom, Steve laid Selina on the bed and watched Mark place the drinks on the dressing table. He sighed as Mark walked over to his wife, his little prick moving from side to side. He asked the older man, “What do you think you’re doing, Mark?”

Surprised by the question, Mark’s mouth opened and closed once or twice before he answered, “I’m going to make love to my wife.”

Selina said nothing, but merely stared at them as Steve quickly stood up and grabbed her husband’s arm. He said, not unkindly, “With that little toy? I don’t think so, Mark. To be honest, I don’t think she’d even feel you inside after she’s had a real man.”

Steve gently pulled the shocked and unprotesting Mark towards the dressing table and sat him down on the chair. He grinned nastily, “Selina’s a beautiful woman, I think you’ll agree.”

Mark nodded dumbly, quite unable to assimilate where this was going, the young man’s demeanour towrd him seemed to have changed from outright hostility to benevolent patience, like a parent talking to a young child.

Steve rested a huge hand on his shoulder and said, “Yes, she’s a one special lady. I think she deserves the best. Don’t you?”

Again Mark merely nodded so Steve continued, “Unfortunately, that’s not you. Look at your little toy, there. When you’re hard, you’re still smaller than I am when I’m soft… I think you should leave this sort of thing to the men.”

Mark looked across at Selina lying on the bed, she returned his gaze with a mixture of guilt, sorrow… and something else.

Lust!

She mouthed the words, “I’m sorry,” as Steve walked over and crawled onto the bed next to her. Her eyes were now burning with lust as Steve made his way back towards her. Mark wanted to stand up and protest, but found himself unable. Steve’s physical presence cowed him, frightened him. How could he stop this fit young man from fucking his wife? That was just it. He couldn’t.

The humiliated husband sat and watched, powerless to prevent Steve from taking his wife before his eyes. He felt the bitter stab of tears as he saw Selina reach up to embrace Steve and kiss him passionately. Shame and jealousy raged through him as he watched his wife, the woman he loved spread her legs once more to allow Steve access to her womanhood. The same womanhood that had been denied to him.

Steve broke the kiss and knelt up on the bed, he motioned Selina to get on all fours facing Mark and as she hastily complied, he positioned himself behind her. The look of surprise and fear on her face was evident as she asked, “What are you doing?”

Steve made no reply, he merely positioned his hard cock at her arsehole and pushed forward sharply. Selina cried out with pain as his massive prick invaded her bowels. She cried out in pain as she felt her most private of places being invaded. She grimaced and her eyes closed tight as the new sensations flooded her body. The pain of Steve’s thrusting soon changed to pleasure as Selina’s tight rear entrance loosened around him and it was not long before she found herself groaning with passion and pushing back against him. She reached under herself with one hand and began to frantically play with her clitoris, “Oh Steve,” she moaned, “Oh God! Fuck my arse… make me come… I need it!”

Without further ado, Steve started pumping his hard length even harder into her burning arsehole until, with a groan, he shot a blast of cum straight into her bowels. The pleasure of receiving his hot, sticky mess set Selina’s brain spinning at the sheer intensity of the waves of heat erupting inside her and a massive orgasm broke through her system.

She screamed.

Slowly, slowly, Selina came back down to Earth. She felt her new lover withdraw with a plopping sound and a string of thick fluid oozed out of her tortured bottom to slide down to her pussy. Her sight cleared and she focused on Mark, still sat in the chair opposite.

And the feelings of shame and guilt hit her again. What had she done? She had wanted both of the men to pleasure her and to please them both in return, but that had not happened. Mark, the man she loved had been denied her physical love by Steve… And she had done nothing, NOTHING, to contradict him.

“Well!” she thought to herself, “That will change!”

Selina could hear Steve, sprawled behind her breathing heavily, but she ignored him and crawled from the bed. She stood up on shaky legs and crossed the room to Mark. She could see that even though his cheeks burned with shame and rage he still had a hard on. Strangely, the sight of his erect penis did nothing to excite her as it had always done before. But still, he was her husband and she loved him dearly.

Spreading her thighs, Selina sat down on her husband’s lap and guided his tiny prick into her pussy. She moved up and down on it a few times before stopping. She found herself unable to look into Mark’s eyes as she whispered, “I’m sorry, Mark. I just can’t feel you.”

Unexpectedly, Mark wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, his cock twitched and released a spurt of come straight into her, already sloppy pussy.

Immediately, Selina stared at him as he stared back… And kissed him on the lips, forcefully. After a few moments, she pulled away and said, “You liked it, didn’t you? You liked seeing me with a real man.”

Mark said nothing, his eyes dropped and he could feel his cheeks burning with shame. She was right. He did enjoy it. The excitement, the pain, the jealousy, the rage, all of it. But most of all the sight of Selina, perfect Selina finally being satisfied like she deserved… Satisfied in a way he had never been able to provide.

Again there was another burst of shame, deep in his heart as he finally admitted the truth to himself. As a lover, as a husband, as a man. He was not good enough for Selina anymore.

Selina quickly stood up and looked down at the pitiful excuse before her. She said, “I hope you enjoyed having your tiny toy inside me, because it’s never going to happen again.”

Without another word, she turned around and returned to Steve on the bed, he was already stiff and ready for the next round. Selina lay next to him and grabbed his steel hard length, she turned to Mark and said, “I don’t think we need you here anymore tonight, you may as well go to bed.”

Duly dismissed, Mark rose from the chair and exited the room to go and sleep in the spare bedroom, as he closed the door, the last thing he saw was his wife staring back at him as her lips parted to take Steve’s length into her mouth. Her eyes were dark, even darker than they usually were, burning with lust.

***********************

The next morning, Mark had set the table for breakfast and there was fresh coffee brewing. A noise behind him made him turn around quickly. He saw Ann, stood in the doorway, totally naked. She had love bites on her neck and all over her breasts and her trimmed pubes were caked in dried sperm.

She wandered over and sat down. Mark bent down to kiss her cheek, but she jerked her head away from him. Somewhat surprised, Mark asked, “What’s wrong?”

Selina looked at him with an expression of irritation and replied, “We had a long talk last night. Steve doesn’t like the idea of infidelity at all.”

Confused, Mark could only ask, “What do you mean?”

She patted his cheek and answered, “Well. He doesn’t like the idea of anyone but him, touching his woman. And that includes a kiss on the cheek.”

She stood up and made her way back out of the room, “I think we’d like breakfast in bed today, Sweetie. Prepare a couple of trays and bring them up. Oh and you should know that we’ll be going out for the day to see some of our friends.”

“Who?” asked Mark.

“Why should you care, Mark? You aren’t invited.”

Mark could only stare at the retreating figure of his naked wife, her arse swaying suggestively as she moved. He sighed, so this was to be his lot. Servant to his wife and her new lover. Forever denied the rights that a husband should expect… not even allowed to touch her. And on top of that, his disgrace was soon to be paraded in front of his friends. People that liked and respected him. But for how much longer?

The pain and rage and jealousy built up again in his breast. He watched as Selina glanced back at him before she climbed the stairs. He caught a glimpse of something in her face, something she was trying to hide, but couldn’t.

He could see love.

Mark knew that he could never be happier than he was right now.

The End.

AUTHOR NOTE:

This is not my usual type of story and I do not expect to write another like this one ever again. Normally I write romantic erotica of a more ‘normal’ type. But for technical reasons about my current work-in-progress, I needed to find out about cuckolding. So please do not bug me with the usual sort of messages of hate and misunderstanding that this type of writing seems to attract.

The ‘cuckold’ life is not for me, but I have taken the trouble to research the reality rather than throw stones at the fantasy. I am strictly monogamous (by choice) and I do not agree with the precepts of the alternative relationship. However, some people do and I respect their choice and their right to make it.

Don’t judge what you don’t understand. Learn about the life, find out the truth behind the fantasy and then make considered arguments and debate. Throwing insults does nothing but parade your own ignorance and prejudice to the world.

12